Why didnt you ask out that weird quiet girl that sat in the back of the class?

Why didnt you ask out that weird quiet girl that sat in the back of the class?

Attached: 706bdfa6fc708190ad745543b23607ac.jpg (564x752, 63K)

I was about to, but then I realized that she chose to sit at the back because she was having a farty day. :C

I did but she rejected me, originally

because i can't tell whether they're real or not

I was going to but in a shocking turn of events she was apparently dating one of my friends (which I genuinely did not know), and I follow the rule of bros>hoes desu. So it didn't really end out well, but were it not for that I probably could have gotten her.

I tried to, but she was a raging bitch with a massive superiority complex. Always walking around with headphones in her ears, face stuck in phone, nose in a book, putting off a fuck you aura that a blind, deaf, comatose lobotomy patient could feel. She might as well have tacked a sign on her forehead with cunt written on it. And when I did attempt conversation with her, it was nothing but monosyllabic responses and her waiting for me to shut up. Cheerleader stacies treated me better than bitches like that. They're all stuck so firmly up their own asses, so preoccupied with themselves, that they can't be bothered with the rest of the world. FUCK shy girls.

I went to a small private school where there were 0 weird quiet girls

she's ugly and fat

I did and then when I realized I didn't want to commit to her she freaked out and threatened to kill herself

I went to a catholic male-only school, so I was the weird quiet girl in the back

I did out of benevolence sit next to her. Then she got the wrong ideas and I rejected her because she wasn't my type and I have low libido.

Because she was ugly back then

there wasn't one
just a couple cutting sjw girls

Because she was a fucking landwhale and septum rings are a total turnoff for me

>septum rings
mmmoooooooooooooooooooo

I did.

Had a kid with her, cant get away, and I wish I had left her where I found her kek

so were you asked out or not?

What weird girl?

no, catholic school ergo very homophobic

male catholic schools are dens of repressed homosexuality

I did and she rejected me.
Also that pic actually gives me nostalgia considering how long it's been around.
Fap nostalgia.

She was crazy.

It's just a Stacy with glasses, bad eyebrows and ugly hair.

Regardless I fapped to that pic a number of times years ago.

She's brown and ugly

Tried, now I try not to think about it

True dat.

t. ex Catholic schoolgirl who dated gay Catholic schoolboys in h.s.

she was ugly
my school was like 80% ugly chicks, 19% super hot girls who i could never in a million years have pulled, and 1% average chicks who were in my league.

I wouldn't ask a dog out, wtf.

>noticeably autistic being spastic and saying things out of the blue that no one really found funny
Some things were funny. It was math/history student humor which is normie repellent
>very very cute
>short
>platinum blonde hair
>deep blue eyes
>never even kissed a guy before
>straight A student
>would laugh uncontrollably if she found something funny
>ends up dating a bald manlet
>me
>6 foot
>6 pac
(There were 6 foot 5 giga chads running around who looked like Jason Momoa and Chris Hemsworth had a baby so I did not get very far with Stace)
>was told I was 8/10 face
Should have asked her out. She would laugh at my jokes all the time and I think I actually understood her autism.
I am just a fat 20s boomer now.

Attached: 2352C800-61A2-4BDB-8F4E-EF6847E11944.jpg (600x600, 64K)

why don't girls ask out that weird quiet dude that sat in the back of the class?

Former Catholic school zoomer here. We had four openly flaming faggots in my class of ~300+ and they kind of hung around together and were bullied incessantly kek, also one of them was into me which was fucking repugnant to deal with. Everyone else was either a stoner/gamer loser or a turbochad.

I did, she ghosted me.

Oh god i bet it smelled like heaven

I actually tried to make friends with that weird quite girl but she was so antisocial to the point of just being rude

Listening to music and wishing you were somewhere else is a superiority complex? Maybe she is like that for a reason and actually feels extremely inferior? What did she look like?

>Everyone else was either a stoner/gamer loser or a turbochad.
fuck this was accurate to my experience too

I ask myself that same question everyday in an original way.

Attached: mA59xMZ5_400x400.jpg (400x400, 22K)

I'm surprised there are so many people ripping on shy antisocial girls for something they cant help. Thought this board would understand what they go through in their minds when they might seem rude, but apparently not.

Attached: 48427976_2068312443233867_3087280448653492224_n.jpg (750x731, 62K)

Was she fat too?
Orig

Attached: 1557447086909.jpg (722x722, 112K)

We were friends. She liked me. But she also was fat. End of story

Attached: 1506528941100.jpg (324x299, 22K)

Arent the guys here like that too

used to be really paranoid about being late for class so i would arrive about 40 minutes early and always saw a girl who was in the class next to mine also sitting there as early as me she would always read a book and never looked up from the book and

Attached: 1558088578114.jpg (1152x2048, 157K)

Because even the lowest tier girl is out of the league of a short, unfunny, awkward male who has nothing to talk about and has pimples.

Because she was my sister, it was a homeschool

female version of me. I hate these giddy Nice Guy faggots who go around all chipper but get offended when they meet someone whos not on their cloud

Attached: savior.jpg (275x275, 26K)

Still an option. Orig

Attached: hmmuuhm.png (502x502, 262K)

I did and she rejected me for being black good job on her part tbqh

Cuz she doesn't fucking exist?
Next question!

I wish I did I regret switching out of that jrotc class and never even seeing her again

She had a huge crush on someone else.

Because I am a coward.

she was a furry

i was so desperate for a guy i would actually daydream about holding hands with one, even the ugliest one, once my teacher made some group dynamic thing and a guy held my hand and i was just thinking wow he probably masturbated with this hand and went ballistic. in all of high school, not a single fucking guy talked to me. i'd just sit there reading poetry books and listening to podcasts. i hate you.

You sound like my type, but in high school i was just as shy and insecure as I am now, sorry.

My class of 2004 had a reuinion in 2010 and I was all over that girl. I'd had way too much to drink and was grapping er tiddies and snapping pictures up her skirt.

What's crazy is that I'm a total beta. Timid and anxious, I never dared to even ask a girl for her number. I'm still a virgin at 29.

because she ate a cat once

There was none, literally every girl had friends

she is a slut for certain. the only reason she talks to no one is that she fucks exclusively older men.

Because i was (and still am) a massive social retard

was she asian? original post

Take a look in the mirror. Does one of those factors apply to you?

If not, it's probably because you're a femcel

i want her to spit on my chickenjoy. i'll pay extra

I did. She turned me down and laughed at me.

Because she doesn't fucking exist, and even if she did she would be fucking chad

>a fucking nosering
Remind me why women have rights.

Its to attach her leash to you fucktart.
Kids these days...

Because I can't find peace within myself, I would never want someone to have to deal with that on top of their own emotions. Sure she may have complimented my personality but I would ultimately hinder hers.

I had no and still have no desire to date anyone.

Too busy not asking out the quiet but outgoing popular girl.

thats literally what being shy is. you can't expect them to be all over you. I did all of those things but i was walking about hating myself for not being able to fit in. fucking normie

I did similar shit. Did you ever lie in bed at night hugging yourself and imagining it was a guy. not even a chad. just any guy who had been somewhat nice to you.

although I wasn't invisible to guys. I was heavily bullied by a lot of them. Even the ugly ones tried to fit in by picking on me. They were way worse than the chads

Be my cute girlfriend please thanks

lol im not cute im like a 3/10 weirdo autist and incapable of emotion or affection from my emotionally stunted life before now. what do you expect with that treatment

*hugs* OP, there are people that care about you, even if its just a stranger on-line having read your story.

A 3/10 is like a 10/10 if she's autistic! You're cute now be gf

There wasn't one. Besides why would she settle for me instead of quiet anti-social Chad instead?

No, I would make somebody more miserable. of this I am sure.

But thinking like that Is cute too, it makes you endearing and makes me want to mess with your hair

She's on the front actually, i tried but she didn't understand cause we were in crowded area. Thank fucking god i still have a chance. Keep fantasizing about her sitting on a bench with me and sitting on my shoulder. Even if i dont have time this year, next year it'll be a piece of cake.

Yes, I am 18, i failed the class once. Embarrasing, i know.

Attached: happy pepe.png (295x294, 125K)

I did. We were together for slightly over a year, then she became a normie.

I miss evenings lurking Jow Forums together

because I sat in the front, too busy paying attention to class, and she probably got lost in the other sea of girls.

>Maybe she is like that for a reason
Yeah, because she was a rude bitch who thought I was beneath her.
>and actually feels extremely inferior
I rather doubt that.
>What did she look like
It wasn't just one girl, it was several over the years and they all treated me the same way. Like they were too good for me and how dare I approach them.
There's nothing to understand. They're loathsome, self-absorbed cunts who think they're better than everyone around them. They seem rude because they are rude. Talking to one is like talking to a brick wall. I fucking hate them. Every time I see a girl like that I want to grab her by the throat and punch her smug face as hard as I can.

Because she more than likely had a boy friend who dicked her raw every night

You sound like such a little bitch dude
>she wouldn't talk to me so she's a cunt
lel

Like you're a chad. Fuck you, asshole. She didn't talk to me because she was a cunt, and she made absolutely fucking sure I knew she hated me.

I was afraid to. We would sometimes talk, and she would approach me, but I was a stupid teen. Later I left the school and I learnt that she had a huge crush on me, but because I kept avoiding her she thought I didn't like her.

It killed me.

Attached: 1420317115732.jpg (500x293, 47K)

Because that would be weird and creepy and I don't need to be any weirder or creepier.

Again, any other reason she wouldn't talk to you? Surely it can't be this personality of yours, could it?
normie cuck, actually going out of his way to ask someone out
kek

Knowing the threads on this board, that's a tranny

Sounds like a case of high standards.

>FUCK shy girls.
this
I'm not an extroverted person. But good god. They are so boring, it's like I'm talking to an autistic kid that glances nervously up and down, and can't talk properly, only answers, most of the time is listening to music/ looking at the phone i just tried to pursue with this girl because her friends told me she liked me and she was my type but it's too boring. I just can't

I did try and she rejected me and then told her friends that I asked her out to gain popularity. After that she wasn't the main bullied one in her "friend" group and they all collectively mocked me.

Attached: 7d4d7d27a65a5610847372dadadf448b5fd46f68_hq.jpg (1024x717, 160K)

I didn't ask her because she killed herself the day before I was going to ask her out

And we aren't even looksmatch, I think I'm a 7 while she's a 5. I still go to school every weekday with them laughing at me.
Once they played a prank where hey wrote a letter and left in on my desk. The letter told me to come behind the school after the classes, knew it was probably a joke but went anyway for the chance it isn't.
It was and I waited 30 minutes before they noticed me and came to say it was a joke.

There were no weird quiet girls in the back. Every girl I met at school was a fucking turbostacy.

Attached: 1549978561008-fa.jpg (491x491, 15K)

i did
she kinda said no but not directly no to me but i just dropped it after that because if she was interested she would have said yes right?

She was fucking Chad and a few hang around brads.
Also split up me and my buddies.

Sounds like you shoulda made some fucking moves instead of reading books.
Oh well.

pls ask me out, anons