There are actual 18-22 year olds that are worried about getting a gf when in reality they should he worried about...

>there are actual 18-22 year olds that are worried about getting a gf when in reality they should he worried about getting a career they enjoy

Attached: 10627925.jpg (240x240, 11K)

i am living off welfare. i don't need a job.

Why do boomers "enjoy their work"? There is literally no such thing as an enjoyable career. Even if you're in an interesting field that you like, work is shit. It would just be less shit than flipping burgers.

I'm not worried about a girlfriend, I'm actually trying to make a future for myself though late.

You can enjoy the things you do and make money from doing such things.
What is it like being a nigger?

>career
>relevant

Excuse me, did you just presume I want to be a wagie and support the clownworld?

>successful artist
>successful musician
>successful author
>successful movie maker
>CEO of a successful tech start up where you just order people around
>Freelance real-estate agent in Switzerland or a tropical island

I think you're just a loser, user.

This. 27 year old boomers don't realize how pointless it is to get a job when I already have everything I need. I can just ask for a house or car whenever I want.

Do it right now then. Post proof too.

No you can't.
All of that shit sucks. Even if you take a creative endeavor, it stops becoming about the creation and more about the money. Do you really think successful musicians enjoy playing the same songs a million times? Do you think successful authors enjoy deadlines and editors fucking up their work to make it more marketable? It's not the same as just creating some cool shit in your free time that just so happens to make you a bunch of money.

user you're literally just salty.
Not everyone has to hate their career because you're talentless and don't see any career perspective.

I can see how it might be fun in a fair society.

Actually yeah most professionals love their career.

I am gonna be real with you,you are too cynical for your own good.you have been demoralised and there is no hope for you your "red pill" is as useful as a sugar pill. It is a placebo at most.

The idea that you should be trying to get money in your prime years at the expense of trying to put a baby in someone is the ultimate bluepill. Society worked a hell of a lot better when people settled down earlier and that's not an accident.

Welcome to growing up in a day and age where men can be women and women can be men, work is bad free is good and borders are racist.

>What is it like being a nigger?
fine. i just sit around on Jow Forums all day and do nothing while cucks like you pay me for it.

>getting a career they enjoy
once you make something a job it stops being enjoyable. whatever you work as you will come to hate it. If this didn't happen they wouldn't have to pay people to do it.

good jobs exist because of bad jobs, those artists wouldn't be millionares if they didn't had a someone create for him the instruments , or the pc, or the clothes he wears , or the school he went were teachers taught him to fucking read and write.
being artist is just how well you can scam people, end.

>older than that
>have career
>no gf
Wow, I'm so glad to belong here

Attached: 1463925113856.jpg (720x960, 157K)

Except freedom of speech, lefties aren't so partial to that one.

The amount of legitimatelly braindead incels in this thread who failed so hard at their own life that they keep coping by thinking everyone hates their career...

Attached: pffft.gif (331x197, 1.71M)

You shouldnt make a baby if you cant afford to raise it. Everything is exspensive as hell but it is also better. Besides our prime years have raised with the life expectancy. People grow to be 90 and shit like that. Your prime years can go all the way up until to your 30s and even 4os if you dont waste your time partying and doing drugs.

He's right though, the wealth gap in the first world is extreme before you even consider the world wide wealth gaps. You're a retard if you think everyone or even a good chunk of people can have a rewarding work life.

tell me how everyone should stop making food or farming , making clothes and all should just start singing and drawing.

The incels your so jealous of are going to be relaxing by their backyard pools and drinking margaritas brought by the lady maid who cleans the house. Shes cute too

People can enjoy growing food and other shit like that. Why is that so absurd to you?

>considers work his life
>others are the braindead incels
Nice cope there, indoctrination sure did a number on you.

>I-I'M NOT A FAILURE,Y-YOU ARE!!!1!!!1

I make 120K/year and work 18 hours a week managing a SEM company from home. I'm sorry that you literally don't have any career perspective, but no, work usually isn't the life of moderately successful people lmao.

Attached: 1546019006029.gif (446x469, 1.17M)

u'r geniuly stupid go to redd*t rich nigger

>working when you have no social life
>supporting this gay society when not even happy

Get a load of this goy.

>im stupid because i have my priorities straight
Kay

But I'm a NEET who dropped out of hs (equivalent) twice

Get a GED and join the army then.

>Forgetting to mention the spaceship prototype in your garage and the 5 asian maidos serving you.
What is wrong, bruh? Iis the pressure of being so successful causing early alzheimer?

I wouldn't mesh well with army types well (e.g. waheyy epic banter!! xDD)

>giving free (you)s to larpers
rookie mistake, lad

imagine being rich and your only source to get attention is r9k , holyshit I've never seen such failures in my life.

user, are you legitimately retarded?
First of all, I don't know what kind of poorfag you are, but 120K/year isn't much. Managing a SEM company doesn't take much, you do it via phone or drive (around 25 minutes in my case) to tell your team about potential new clients and give access to MCC accounts if necessary. Then you drive back, wait a few hours for calls, that's it.

Have your really failed so hard at life that something so easy seems impossible to you?

Attached: autism.gif (500x192, 994K)

Shit I only meant to type "well" once. I'm drunk sorry

Just come to america and join the airforce.
>having a job you enjoy and doing what you can to become the shekel master means you are rich
Ah i see. This is the power of autism.

yes, find a job you enjoy, just find a job.

When do I get to enjoy just being alive? All this effort for fucking what? Life's never good.

Everyone enjoys wage cucking

Why should I be worried about anything at all you normiefuck?

Attached: Who gives le fuck.png (429x375, 13K)

Got to have the gf first. No gf youre not getting a career lol.

Your parents arent going to support you forever welfare leech.

and that's when I die. People live, people die. Why should I be worried about it if it's guaranteed to happen? I'm sure you'll feel so much better outliving me while working that 9-5 grind the entire time.

Originally
B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Wow, so much to choose from! I could walk into any one of these right now!

Considering my parents cared enough to not let me slip into a nihilistic stupor yeah i think i will.

Thought you were about to bring out the "the system and the way it works is justified and works well" card there.

Attached: 1558046660729.jpg (700x892, 198K)

You sound ridiculous. Do you know what you are typing?

>0-17
Don't worry about girls, user. You're too young. Relationships are your age never work out.
>18-24
Don't worry about girls, user. You need to focus on college, so that you can support a family instead of flipping burgers.
>25-29
Don't worry about women, user. You should focus on your career.
>30+
What do you mean you don't have kids?

Lower your fucking standards idiot
I literally fucking enjoy you isolated rats die alone because youre so self entitled being superficial racist and a miserable imbecile when in reality all you have to offer is nothing No appearance, no money and no ambitions

>Lower your fucking standards
You go fuck the single moms yourself cuck

yea sorry it's my natural instinct to fuck a pretty girl

>I make 120K/year and work 18 hours a week managing a SEM company from home.
how the fuck

As much as I love playing vidya and guitar and doing home stuff I need a balance to it. For me work is a way to kee my mind and body busy with something productive and make money too. The whole idea of an
>enjoyable job
Is that you are doing something you think is important and worthy of your time to do well. And that does not make you want to slam your head into a wall.

I am about to get on disability
Why worry about getting a McJob(tm) when I can focus on the things I enjoy while getting free dollaridoos?

>important and worthy of your time to do well. And that does not make you want to slam your head into a wall.
No such job exists.

That is the point of working your way up. There are plenty of non CEO jobs where you still get to boss people around and collect a paycheck. Go to fuckin Walmart and put i a good 6 months to a year of hard work and you can be an assistant manager and get salaried pay and not have to work so hard.

There is nothing I enjoy that would be viable as a career long term. They either hardly pay anything, will be automated in 20 years or I legally can't do. I just want something I could at least tolerate while getting enough benefits to live without fretting over either my paycheck or my medicine.

I already know what I'm gonna do for the rest of my life kek, I'm just worried about finding a girl who isn't a washed up whore while I still can

You must be weak willed or just a baby. Work in a warehouse. All you do is move boxes around and track inventory. Basically like keeping your room clean but on a bigger scale. If that is something that is so bad you cant handle then you are just pathetic

I did work in a warehouse. It sucked.

You can be worried about 2 things

You want to have your cake and eat it without putting in the effort first. Thats fine but its just not how it works unless you inherit a business.

No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other, You cannot serve shekelberg and roastie.

How dare these insolent fools have any sort of individuality or social contact? Why can't they just act like a normal person and get a job and do things that need to be done like an insect clone drone that must carry out the tasks for the hive.

I agree , most normies take warehouse as the comfiest shit when they haven't been there for more than 6 months

>No appearance, no money and no ambitions
Sounds like a social-status drone. Keep doing what society pressures you to do, I'll be here collecting the fruits of your labor in the form of neetbux.

Attached: 1547907610014.jpg (409x409, 45K)

Yeah you can people have been doing it for eons don't be a dumbfuck

Yeah, no that's not how that works.

I'm studying for my masters, have an okay job as a software developer (code monkey) and do all of the common advice, amongst showering, eating healthily, getting plenty of sleep and not doing drugs/smoking/drinking.

And yet, my quality of life is shit because no gf. Someone can be starving and you can tell them that at least they're not cold but that won't help one bit. In a similar way, not getting any love from others will eventually lead to degraded quality of life.

How do i know this? Because even if i still haven't addressed my social anxiety, i had a cute anime gf for a while and it was the best time of my life - i felt loved, valued, appreciated, and had way more motivation to get things done than ever. She did dump me and i became a bitter incel, or at the very least you could call me a failed normie.

Take that blackpill as you will.

>I don't need money, I can just be a NEET
>How can anyone who works actually like their job? It will always become about the money in the end, because living expenses are so high!
It might be different for people living in a third world country like America, but I live in Australia and enjoy my self-employed lifestyle because the work I do allows me to set goals and to continue to improve and make more and more money while improving my own knowledge. Don't lump everyone who works in with wageslaves who spend everyday doing the same job just to pay rent.

I do well academically, so it's not like I'm not moving ahead towards something of a career, but I accept the fact that a career I would truly enjoy is out of my grasp. T1 Diabetes and a history of seizures pretty much ensures that I have to have a job with good insurance. Would've loved to be a musician, photographer, pilot, or hell even going to the military, but I barred from the last two and the first two means going without any good coverage, and I don't wanna go through that again if I can avoid it. It's why I'm going towards med lab technician, I don't need to interact with people much, the pay is alright, and I'm well covered. Still a GF or BF would really help keep my spirits up, I don't know how much longer I can keep going in this state, burn-out is really starting to set in lately.

Your "black pill" is shit,and you are shit.

I know that sounds like Incel talk, but every moderately successful male I know has a gf and regular sex.

I'm in college (felt for the STEM meme) and those who pass or even get good grades are usually the following:
>females because of constant validation and orbiters, making it impossible to be depressed and not passing exams
>overly confident alpha males with either a gf or a harem

This "shy guy who studies 12 hours a day and is on top of his class" stuff is a fucking meme. They mostly drop out since 1. You can't study 12 hours a day due to lectures and exercises and 2. Most of the stuff where you pass the degree with are extra informations on what the prof usually asks and old exams you can't get otherwise.

College, even, or especially, STEM is built around being you having perfect soft skills. Every one in the higher semesters is a social butterfly. There are literally zero shy and lonely men, meanwhile there are a shitload of shy autistic women, but women must literally only exist to get validation.

Long story short: having a healthy sex life is the prime reason why males are successful. The loner guy with good grades and a career is a rare exception and not the rule.

I fail to see how claiming that "love and validation from another being is necessary for one's mental health being good" is shit, but A+ for trying to be edgy, user.

Eat shit. :*

You literally did nothing to refute his point retard

But its not. It absolutely isnt. Its your attitude and outlook that are what is troubling you not your lack of love towards yourself.

I mean lack of love from others.

>career they enjoy
Doesn't exist unless you're a soulless NPC that enjoys toil. Careers fucking suck. I wish I was a NEET with unlimited money, that's the way to live. I have what most people would consider a fulfilling career, I develop software, I'm good at it, I work on teams for big, famous clients, but I fucking hate it. I hate every day I have to get out of bed at 5 AM to get ready for work. I hate meetings, I hate dealing with people every day, I hate commuting, I hate pretending to be busy when the work load is light so I don't get given pointless busywork tasks that I have to work unpaid overtime to complete (boy I sure do love being an OT exempt salaried employee! sure is great making all this money I can't spend on anything because I never have any fucking personal time because of my fucking job).

Working is a scam. Anyone who tells you they enjoy working is lying or has no soul, they're a walking corpse. Fuck work.

Lmao what fantasy world do you live in? All engineers are "social butterflies" in their final semesters? There aren't lonely career men who got good grades in college?

I mean this sincerely: get a grip.

The people you look down on are the ones keeping your lights on and water running.

try being a 3rd worlder robot and working as a painter for $10 a week

In the future robots will keep my lights and water running, because those are jobs for beings that have no soul.

Then why do I know so many guys that study 8 hours a day every day and fail all their exams? They have all one thing in common: they are shy and never talk.

Socializing makes your brain working constantly. Humans are meant to do that.

All the senior engineers I know are competent socialites, the ones who somehow got through college without socializing are hard stuck in their careers, unable to advance beyond code monkey status because they don't have leadership qualities that managers look for in senior engineers.

The meme of devs being locked in a basement and occasionally they slide a pizza under the door hasn't been true for a long time. Engineers work in teams now, interact with non-technical people regularly as part of their jobs. I fucking hate it but that's the way things work now.

How about no? By the grace of God I was born an American, a white American even, and went to college, graduated, and got this nice paying job. I have by most metrics won at life compared to the people on this board. And I fucking hate it. If I didn't need money to get by I wouldn't do it. I play the lottery cause you never win the lottery if you don't enter, and I know I won't win but it's nice to dream, it's nice to have hope I can quit my job and never have to commute or go to another meeting ever again in my life.

Now take off the word successful.

You sound exceedingly bitter. Are you sure you are handing out pills out of love or are you handing them out out of hatred? Your qay of thinking isnt the only way of thinking. People can like and love what they do and just because by your metric they are soulless doesnt mean they are.

No we don't hoe, we went to college and have 75k a year jobs. All that matters is pussy.

No shit I'm bitter, I'm wasting my fucking life, my only life, my precious time in existence, this aberrational state of consciousness between two infinite stretches of oblivion, toiling away on pointless shit I couldn't give less of a fuck about all because I need money just to get by. There is no way any thinking, feeling human being could enjoy this. It's agony, I feel my soul rotting by the day, by the hour when the day is slow.

Work is hell. If you enjoy this then you don't have a soul. End of story.

The vast majority of people dislike their jobs, something like 85% of people do in fact. Their career is literally all for just some lousy cash so that they can live and maybe do something they actually care about, though most will squander it.

this, surveys have proven it before, OP is one of the lucky ones and he's being an annoying uppity faggot

If by "socialite" you mean "knows how to get along at a basic level with other human beings" then yeah, I guess you're right about senior engineers being socialites.

It's certainly not the defining aspect of the position. But yes your career will be limited if you can't talk to other human beings.

true my career has came to a stop and I have become a neet again and I want to die.
I'm afraid of the job hunt cause I'm very assspie when it comes to interviews.

i told maggot stop making these threads to bait newfags fucking retard hope you die gangbanged by 100 niggers