Whats wrong with being a repressed closet homo?

Whats wrong with being a repressed closet homo?

Attached: co.jpg (697x593, 234K)

< shaddman

being a manly open homo is the highest degree. the alpha wolf

Being a closet homo while having a gf should be punishable by death. You're needlessly wasting another person's time while lying to them about your actual identity.

>le shad man

Attached: shad.webm (718x720, 973K)

But I do like girls, I just like cocks too. Besides, woman do the same thing, they marry men not out of love or attraction but for money and resources, just like how fags marry woman for kids and social acceptance.

What if I'm also lying to myself about my "actual identity"?

The quads don't lie. If you like fucking/getting fucked by men more than your gf then you probably shouldn't be in a relationship with them.

Stop lying then
I'm actually worried about this exact thing though.

Bisexual =/= homosexual. And nobody said women or fags should be excused. Women in particular should get 90 lashings for that shit

>choosing your partner based on who fucks the best

Stop thinking like a degenerate.

>Stop lying then
But I don't want to be gay

>I'm actually worried about this exact thing though.

Wait, so you're a girl who's worried your bf might be a closet fag? lol this must be a top fear for roasties.

Just don't have sex with men. There were men who were 100% heterosexual who still disregarded sex and woman for higher pursuits, you don't have to let your sexuality dominate you, its just that men, gay men in particular, are shamed for not having sex.

I'm just saying why would you stay in relationship like that if you are just gonna mess around and not be loyal anyway.

I never said anything about guys cheating on their gfs, obviously that's bad, I'm just referring to guys who secretly love cock but don't act on it or let others know.

Attached: 18b.jpg (630x645, 412K)

Idiot, no. I'm a guy worried that I am bisexual. Mainly because two guys have offered to pay me money so that they can blow me. One dude offered to pay for videos of me cumming. Another asked if I could fuck a girl while he watches.

Wow, same. I've had a few gay guys hit on me and even offer me money, but I turn them down of course. Even if you are bi, you don't HAVE to fuck men. I think current trends makes us feel guilty for not embracing our sexuality, but if you have sound reasons for not fucking dudes then why do it?

It sucks. I want to like women but my dick only gets off to faggot shit, truly the worst existance

Nothing, your thoughts are your own and you can do whatever you want with them. Enjoy.

>Your sexuality is your identity

That's some literal SJW shit right there. I'm a heterosexual, but no girl is ever going to know every single facet of my entire sexuality because at the end of the day that's my business. Is that also me lying about my identity? Am I meant to share every single last fantasy I've ever had?

If you aren't showing your boipussy online you're wasting yourself

>shadman
obligatory post

Attached: 1534659295999.jpg (680x794, 86K)

That you keep referring to yourselves as "Alpha" and "Chad".

Just shut up. You'll be able to hide longer.

You're not being true to yourself. Why deny yourself something you want?

It's better than being a degenerate gayslut sucking cock everywhere. The girl should know beforehand and consent to the relationship though. Maybe she had traumatic relationships or rape with men or has low libido, so she wouldn't mind a sexless relationship with a gay man. They can still be a productive family unit in society and just be companions for life.

White Bois love that BBC
INSIDE OF THEM AND THEIR WOMEN
GET BLACKED!!!!

Attached: image.jpg (2800x1574, 530K)

>this level of white knighthood
Sickly

>Why deny yourself something you want?

I don't want it THAT badly. Some people just aren't that interested in sex.

Have you considered that buggery is a an abominable crime against nature?

How to tell if you're a gay guy:

1) Did you always have an attraction to boys irl fron a young age?

2) You're on a beach. Are you looking at the guys or the girls?

3) Who do you want to have romantic love with? Do you want to go on a date with a man and snuggle in bes after sex and exchange valentine's day gifts, or do you just want a dick in your ass and a gf?

If you answered yes, guys, and romance with a guy, then you're gay.

If not, you might be reliving childhoosd trauma of being sex abused by a man, or having a kink, or just enjoy anal pleasure. Just because you like ass play doesn't mean you're gay. A lot of gay guys don't even have anal sex.

I really just love dicks, but that's pretty gay in of itself. But since I'm not attracted to anything else, I'm stuck just fantasizing about dicks.

Attached: 1557178141110.png (1567x1500, 1.84M)

based
it's no coincidence you got those numbers

If you only like the dick and aren't in love with the guy attached to it, you just have a kink, enjoy anal, or are reliving childhoid abuse with a male abuser, all of which are a-ok.

more of pics like that one please op

Attached: 1555371227675.png (564x542, 108K)

Pestilence, the destruction of the nuclear family, the harm of the welfare state, and the downfall of culture?

Or it's because they give STDs to the rest of the normal population.

Bisexual males are downright dangerous.

You give aids to women
>why iz this bad
dontknow
>you are out of the closet
your social demoliton is only prolonged as you are an unscrupulous waste of human life and should be deep fried while your screams are recorded for Deep Forest

>Just because you like ass play doesn't mean you're gay.
Only the most insane sexually abused or neglected people enjoy anal stimulation. Tap dance off a cliff

A woman made these posts, I'm certain

i know i do, send more pls

>Only the most insane sexually abused or neglected people enjoy anal stimulation.

I agree. I've played with my ass, you have to be really fucked up in the head to enjoy that. Not even just the pain and awkwardness of destroying your hole, but the next day having a booty so loose that you can't hold in farts. I don't see how anyone can practice such nonsense regularly and take pride in it.

The ass has no gender. Some people like it up the ass, some ppl don't. It's more socially acceptable for women because so many guys like anal sex. Plus, you need to use lube and clean your ass and go easy at first.

>you need to use lube and clean your ass and go easy at first.

Obviously, but there is no avoiding having a loose anus the next day and farting uncontrollably.

Braps are unavoidable, yes. Ot's a double-edged sword like everything else in life. :)

You are still gay though regardless if you accept the label or not. Don't accept the label if you want, labels are just for other people, but stop lying to yourself

Kissing guys actually got me a gf once because she was turned on by the idea of having a bf who would kiss other guys while she watched