Hey guys, there is a gelato place like a 15 minute walk from my house...

Hey guys, there is a gelato place like a 15 minute walk from my house. I got nothing to do this friday evening so I am thinking about walking over and getting a scoop.

Wanna help me figure out what kind to get guys? I'll post pics once I get there.

Attached: Pug_3.jpg (2048x1365, 159K)

kek ok pal ill check back in about 20

Make sure to repeatedly call it ice cream, even if they correct you.

sounds like a good idea man, keep us updated

Aye aye capn. If I see anything interesting on the walk over I'll take a picture.

My Friday night is hella boring too, it's good you're doing something at least. I'm just staring at the ceiling.

if there's a double or triple chocolate gelato option get that shit

There has always been a gap in this bush ever since I was a little kid. It leads to a small clearing next to the fence behind it. When I was young I would play back there despite it being full of spiders. I remember liking it because it felt secret.

I am not normally in my home town to see it. I am only here for a little while.

I tried to upload a picture. It said it was too big. Trying again.

Attached: 4DA72D67-2E5B-42A0-9FEA-173BC4BEFB7C.jpg (1080x1920, 724K)

thats hella cool my man

It was chilly and windy so I went back to get a coat. Now I am back to walking my guys.

I can hear frogs despite it being cold.

Attached: 6D75189D-37FA-464D-957B-4B3627DDEE76.jpg (1080x1920, 1.03M)

where do you live my man? U S of A?

The tree lost a lot of fronds.

Attached: 4AA18DE0-9992-40BF-A875-F5A74764FEFE.jpg (1080x1920, 943K)

Nice. Secret hiding place beyond hedge + noticing nature = +1000 pts.

Get coffee gelato anoonie, if you like that, it's the best!

I did not know what to update on so I took a picture of a stick. I am nearly to the place.

Attached: E65D7B9C-A9EC-414D-989D-9AE2731FB64B.jpg (1080x1920, 713K)

it's a very nice stick

Truly.

Oragami

Ok I made it. Here are the flavors. I will list them too:
>cookies
>unicorn vanilla
>chocolate oatmeal cookie
>mint chocolate chip
>tiramisu
>snickers
>mermaid cake
>smores
>lemoncello
>mojito
>tropical Havana
>espresso
>blueberry cheesecake
>butterfinger
>loco coco
>red velvet
>french toast
>coconut almond
>chocolate
>stracciatella

I am gonna go sit on a bench while you guys help me decide. They also have a thing where they will fill a donut with gelato.

Attached: E35B8963-81E8-418C-A324-CE17DC32A27A.jpg (1920x1080, 515K)

that's awesome man, going back to your hometown and feeling nostalgic is a great feeling. I used to live near a park that had a large forest right next to it, it was amazing as a kid to go get lost.

can you get a double scoop my man?

MERMAID CAKE
MERMAID CAKE
MERMAID CAKE

if you're feeling like something fruity, tropical Havana. If not, "cookies" sounds good lol

I'm leaning towards french toast boys, sounds interesting. Also it's mostly emptied which is a good sign. I'm not sure what its name is but maybe as a runners up the top row third from the left. Vanilla looking one with chocolate and nuts on it looks tight.

chocolate looks nice, but mermaid cake looks really interesting. you should give that a try, user.

Yeah I can.

Mermaid cake and French toast double scoop?

Sorry friends, cookies looks like just cookies and cream.

I might have to take back my runners up swap it with french toast and have mermaid as my number 1 pick like the others. That shit looks mad, try new things

yeah, go for it, could be fun!

>just cookies and cream
which is one of the best ice cream flavors ever!

yeah man that sounds good, the french toast is a safe bet and the mermaid is a little on the wild side, mix stuff up y'know. Godspeed

Ok guys I got it. They kinda mixed together.

Attached: 088BFDA9-4787-42A4-B829-DD97C587EABC.jpg (1080x1920, 557K)

enjoy user :3

Ok I have tried both now. The french toast is like a cinnamon sugar custardy affair. Mermaid cake is funfetti with extra colors I think. Also I got a close up pic at the counter.

Attached: 1936F3C6-EA78-4191-AA5F-531B5CECE46B.jpg (1920x1080, 603K)

I am getting funny looks from people. Maybe I am just self conscious but I am the only one here alone and some young folks gave me a weird look. It might be because my jacket is too big so it looks weird. I am probably just self conscious I am sure they are just minding their own business. I need to be less paranoid.

Looks good, I once had a gelato place near my home when I was a kid and my personal favorite flavor was creme brulee, got it every single week. Also those triangle biscuits are the best.

Damn that looks good. Is the mermaid flavor like birthday cake with blue food coloring?

Yeah it seems like it. Cake batter basically.

Fuck em. Why? Because enjoy your ice cream and browse Jow Forums no one can stop you from enjoying yourself, it's a free county, mane.

Ok I finished up. I am gonna walk home now. I think I will take a different road home.

You should get some espresso and lemoncello to take home. Those are the classic gelato flavors.

people can be judgmental, fuck em. You could have also just misinterpreted the look they gave you or maybe it wasn't a reaction to you at all

I am alone almost all the time. No one is home at my house. I really do not want to go back. I really do not like feeling this alone.

Attached: 0D97CCC4-FEB8-4769-B6A6-86477100C65A.jpg (1080x1920, 331K)

Always take a different route home. Variety is the spice of life, and also the F-B-I can't track you as easily that way, lel.

Dude, what do you have to eat at home? Pick up some food you like on the way home if you have $, then lie in bed and eat it and rent a movie and browse internets. That's what I'd do. Or go to a park and listen to music if it's nice out. Smoke some weed and cigarettes.

t. Have kids and no time alone.

I have food at home, I think I am going to sit down for a little while. I have been fantasizing about killing myself a lot lately. Jumping into traffic or crashing my car. I just want to be happy. I do not know why it is so hard to be.

I found a bench.

Why do things have to be this way? I do not know what I did wrong, what I did that made me feel this way. I feel as if I am being punished by something. I can not find what is real any longer. I just want to find what I lost.

Attached: 42ADFBC7-01CD-4D4A-AEF7-7E3019EEA919.jpg (1920x1080, 571K)

I am running out of power. Goodbye everyone. I do not know if I will keep posting. I think I may sleep on this bench. I do not want to go home. I do not want to go home. I do not want to go home.

You're just smart and poetic. You should smoke weed and write or make paintings maybe. If your parents are rich, start a container garden, maybe study botany since you like plants. You didn't do anything wrong. Life just sucks sometimes.

Damn, boy, it's not so bad. Are your parents mean or something? You get to leave them soon, right?

I am house sitting for my family. I am already 25 and live alone. My parents are kind. I do not deserve their kindness.

Get the lemoncello

Little late mate.

Yeah you do, they're probably dicks, lel. Get into plants, user. Start reading indie comics tonight, download Stardew Valley to distract yourself, and write a book. Get a cheap LED grow light, and watch some Youtube videos of how to grow plants/ start seedlings indoors. Life has no meaning, there is nothing to be done but enjoy yourself. When you start thinking depressing shit, concentrate on the space between your thoughts. That's enlightenment. Good luck bb, I love you

Next time get mermaid cake and unicorn vanilla and be sure to tell the person you're gay so they understand

for me, it's cookies or red velvet (or both)