Why are women cashiers such cunts?

Why are women cashiers such cunts?
>be me
>checking out at the grocery store
>putting all my items on the conveyor belt
>miserable looking cunt stares at me with a resting bitch face, without so much as a greeting (store policy)
>She starts scanning my items, and gets to the six pack of Guinness I picked up
>without looking in my direction she robotically says "ID".
>She yanks my license out my hand, then hands it back; again looking in the opposite direction.
>Had to look at the screen, since she didn't tell me what my total came to (also store policy).

The worst part about this experience was putting all my bags in my wagon and hearing her say "Hi ma'am " to the woman waiting behind me. I gently muttered "bitch" as I walked away (I hope she heard me).

This was not an Isolated incident.

Attached: cashier.jpg (413x310, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RkKI0ZZanNc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're ugly. It's okay to treat ugly people badly.

well a few things.
>imagine being a woman that has to work for a living and support herself
>imagine dealing with people that are probably better than you and more successful than you 90% of the time
>having to constantly say the same things over and over and be smiley and enthusiastic in light of the afforementioned

that'd make anyone miserable. i dont even understand why people choose to be cashiers when there's much less horrific low paying jobs with less social interaction it makes no sense to me.

I only experienced this when I live in a >40% nigger city.

Now I live in a white area and the QT Walmart cashier has a crush on me. We are too awkward when we talk to each other though.

When women treat men with respect, the men assume that the woman is romantically interested, even though they're just being nice or pretending to be nice because it's their job. Being a bitch is a trained response thanks to men.

>imagine WANTING to have unneeded social platitudes thrown at you
>if you got them you would be posting "D-did she smile because I have a chance?" shit instead

KYS, it is a store drone at work and I am happy when they act like one.

Women act like cunts because they can get away with it. The standards for women's behavior is pretty much rock bottom. They can do anything, say anything, and not face the consequences. Why? Because we let them. Men are actually expected to be polite and decent people, women just need to exist

this is actually what they believe lmao

keep believing this, faggot.

I've never had any interactions like this with anyone in my life, ever. People are generally very very friendly towards me to the point where they'll go above and beyond if I need help with anything.

I would say I'm painfully average. However I've seen people with severe facial disfigurements, and burn victims treated better.

This is not my experience with female cashiers at all. They are always exceedingly polite to me, even if they look miserable. Some have even given me wanting eyes.

it's about being a polite human being you sperglord

she likes you
girls do that

Do you ever go at night and have the night staff/stockers give you the same eyes as you're walking past the aisle they're in? Feels good.

Yeah no shit. That's not what people mean when they say ugly. In fact, you're supposed to treat those kinds of people much much better than you would an average person.

You mean boys?

It depends on the situation, the day, and how you act too. While it's true women can act entitled and are worshipped in society, I generally find them to be better at putting on a polite act, especially if it's for their job. Just be friendly and they will reciprocate.

>there's much less horrific low paying jobs with less social interaction it makes no sense to me.
Name ten.

Lol you are uglier than burn victims how pathetic is that

They are not getting paid enough to be human there and you are clearly not relevant enough to be considered as one if you shop there.

So why would anyone act like one?

If you worked at retail you would understand

You have no soul, Retail sucks the life out of you and you feel nothing but agony and hate

With your logic, nobody should be tolerant or kind to anyone. After all, we aren't being paid at all to show basic respect to other people right? In fact, I'm not getting paid enough to act like a civilized person, I might go key my neighbors' cars now. I'm not getting paid enough to sit at home and be a good law abiding citizen, I am entitled to a shooting spree.

Attached: mmmmm.gif (300x300, 2M)

Yea and that's one of the reasons why they stay in dead end shit jobs, which I'm guessing is where you're at too, cause muh low pay.

I know I watched Clerks

cry me a fucking river. I worked Help Desk when I was younger, and was never an asshole to customers.

What if they were mean to you?

They were seldom nice. Unfortunately you can't have pride with a low paying job.

>willful destruction is the same as ignoring me!
>muh respect
>plz, pay attentiosh to me plz!

You sound like a woman. Accept that you are nothing but a faceless drone and you'll live with less bloodpressure.

Security guard, janitor, door to door campaigning/canvasing(dropping fliers at doors), packer, delivery driver, work for an app like uber eats (we'll be generous and call this one job), work study if you go to a college, farm work, at home coding, at home call center work.

This
Typical day in tech support: youtube.com/watch?v=RkKI0ZZanNc

damn... its so hard being a man......

Probably a burned out cunt that has to deal daily with absolute filth people cyring over 2 cents difference. Or junkies stealing. Retail is fucking dead end shit work.
This. Everyone should work a 2 weeks in retail and be treated as shit. SMILE YOU SOULLESS INHUMAN FUCKING SHIT. Dammit i get pissed how fucking rude people can be in retail.

In my experience, female cashiers are as friendly as Male ones. At my Last job, they were more cliquey when there were no customers around, though.

Attached: 1558043301537.jpg (1080x1080, 70K)

You have to lick her pussy first

>being this much of a sensitive male all because some woman was on the rag
Do you really enjoy faux smiles that much faggot numale?

At least bitch about that PRETTY woman that wants special treatment at shit jobs.

>be at library walking through books
>some girl that's pretty claims I was stalking her that works there
>be me at publix
>backing up in cart too often (didn't need it just for fun driving it around after dropping out of college)
>she reports me to the manager, a pretty girl that asks me to stop while stocking shit
>tfw tell the guy off and keep riding

I mean really grow a fucking pair.

Attached: 1466474013576.jpg (500x726, 42K)

The cart publix thing was because she asked me to stop due to her headache.

>as if BEEP BEEP BEEP

Attached: 1477962068848.gif (200x106, 974K)

>Do you really enjoy faux smiles that much faggot numale?
Yea, I'm a paying customer. Now go fetch me an IPA fuck boi

Attached: soyface3.jpg (1200x1696, 548K)

>Be name fag "Vaginaisevil"
>calls others numales while talking about "pretty girls" that report your perverted ass to management.

Attached: laughing2.gif (217x217, 1.46M)