Ask a neet user who got his life together and isnt a loser anymore anything

ask a neet user who got his life together and isnt a loser anymore anything

Attached: 2ddbb6d523e63e7404112ae1107d92f5c32aabadba9009fe68ae3014f2c35973.jpg (2160x1951, 1.8M)

is it really any better? was it really worth it?

because a few years ago I made a concerted effort to "get my life together". I went back and finished college, got a job, and tried to do things outside my room with other people whenever I could, even if it was just a class study group or something. after about a year and a half of that I wound up hating life even more than I did before.

Attached: my life is a lie now.png (700x471, 34K)

If you got your shit together then why are you still a neet

Attached: 1555908978288.png (180x145, 58K)

How did you do it?
Did you sell your soul to Beelzebub?
And did it involve becoming an alcoholic so you brain wasn't always going at 110mph feeding you insecurities?

Yes its better. I would dread every day. Living with my sister who paid all the bills and complained about everything was terrible. She didnt hound me that much to get a job but still.

Not a neet. I work at a major port on the west coast.

I have sold my soul, but thats neither here nor there. My friends brother asked me if i wanted to work at his job, one thing led to another and now i make $35hr for doing stuff i love, and 2x after 10hrs.

Why are you still here? Why do you think we care what a normalfag like you thinks? Why is your ego so inflated that you feel people would actually care about your nonentity affairs?

just bored basically, just took some oxy and im waiting for #80000000 for shits and giggles

also waiting for the sun to go down a little so i can jump on the scooter

hardly a normalfag, but whatever you say

Elephant in the room, got gf?
When did you had the last, how/why did it end?

I am sort of in the same position as you, and getting gf isn't easy but doable.
But keeping one while dealing with her 'gib me and take me out" is hard af.

i have had gfs in the past, but i have gyno and am extremely self conscious about it. makes relationships next to impossible for me. i have learned to just fuck the ones i can and move on quick. there is no doubt in my mind i would be a normie/hf aspie if it wasnt for that

Ah nevermind, I did only read the op and not noticed you are a wagie now, disregard Should have said you are an EX-NEET from the start.

I always had my life together, its truly whatever. No matter who you are, or what you are capable of, you are simply here trying to waste your time until you expire. That doesnt make it bad, it's just kinda hard to justify anything beyond minimum effort to avoid boredom.

Do you smoke weed? What is your sex life like?

Woah guys check out how DEEP this dude is! Thats some serious wisdom pal its like woah man life is like a waste of time dude, absolutely mind blowing shut right here dudes

i used to smoke pot everyday. i try not to anymore but yea, i still smoke every now and again.

i plow some roast like 2 times a year so sex life is almost non existent

ikr, like wtf are you trying to convey so terribly?

Wow, didn't know I was in some 'woah deep' dick waving contest. Life is a chore no matter where you are, is what I'm getting at.

you sound like such a faggot.

and thats total bullshit. hot chicks live life on easy mode, do you know where you are??

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 28K)

Life is such a drag man like smoke weed and chill out bro but dont forget to get a job and slay puss ok? I mean just do it to waste time dude, being a NEET sucks because its like socially unexceptionable man unlike me I got my life together and Im like a wise elder compared to you losers but you know its whatever man

>getting things you want will make you happy
Fucking normies man I fucking swear. Too much time on mommies tit.

damn nigga that's money for lyfe good job my dude

what are you talking about you fucking retard?

you are the simpleton who keeps talking to yourself about being deep and shit while trying to basically poke fun at yourself and reply to whoever replys to your post

Attached: 0bad895816f3a4c62b192644237652d0633ce4b287c6f01ea38517be90a35f3c.jpg (680x502, 38K)

God this thread is a mindfuck

If you think getting things will make you happy, you are delusional. This goes back to mommy feeding you every time you cried. You got want you wanted, and now you are making a big deal about not getting what you want. It's not that getting want you want will make you happy, just the fact you are being denied is making you unhappy. Your suffering is a fucking joke.

I got what you want and it doesn't matter. My suffering is trying hard to avoid being bored because I dont have neurotic desire for anything occupying my time (I never did). And I'm not so fucking uppity to think my suffering is any less or more real then yours. The fact that you are driven by desire and the fact you do think it's not some retarded joke, that it's actually really seriou, makes you no different than any other normie. You are just a loser.

Dude this is some mind blowing shit, its like were all losers at the end man

>t. loser
My mom wont buy me an Xbox either user. Life sucks.

Will you two shut the fuck up? I want to hear from OP.

How long were you a NEET?

What even is the point of this thread? All of you losers seem like insufferable cunts

Those 2 are OP who is desperately samefagging to keep his shitty thread alive

I dont know. I haven't yet met a person I dont think is insufferable.

Imagine being so invested in other people showing interesting in your thread that you have to samefag to keep it alive. Honestly it's too foreign. Am I the only one?

Im starting to think detractors of this thread are samefagging to shit on OPs non existent message and or relevancy

Yeah, the OP was shit. What question could you possibly ask him would actually have some benefit? OP was just looking for attention.

>Work hard
>Make friends in high places
>Other mostly obvious advice showing that really it was luck all along