What is TRUE masculinity?

What is the truest form of masculinity that you should try to emulate? I'm talking philosophically since I know Nietzsche proposed the idea of the superman, theredpill propose some gym going steroid hunk that has sex with beautiful women.

I want to know the true idealism who is a real person that is part of this and not Jordan Peterson because to me he seems like he cries out in anguish.

Attached: hmm.jpg (400x400, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pn10asgLTK0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doc_Savage
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like to fuck (liberate) girls from other races, specifically negroes (blacks). I impregnate them to truly rule them

Leading your people to an age of glory and triumph over your enemies and a prosperous future.

Attached: Nova_Roma_Flag.svg.png (1280x768, 56K)

solitude is the most masculine thing I guess.
it shows how can you survive without the help of others (like a group of people you know)
a lone wolf can beat the shit out of a group pack leader

You're on the right track, it's basically Nietzsche/Stirner to the max. It's not "game", status, a bunch of pointless hedonistic sex, or lifting just for vanity/ego. It's embracing your amoral aristocratic will to power, and becoming the next philosopher/tragic-hero/renaissance man.

True masculine as far as human males go is omega male. With humans the male is always alpha to the female, so, seeing as to how all alphas were betas to other men once, you're not even a man but a post modern bitch if not a loner with not but a female at your side to avoid the game of wolves pissing on each other. The omega would die sooner than let someone piss on them.

Also, it's ironically the weakest wolf, but not when it comes to humans. Weak cooperating humans cause it to seem that way though, so really it won't benefit you to become a hermit.

>theredpill
Don't make me vomit all over my keyboard.

>Nietzsche
>letting some person tell you how to think
You're a beta and hopeless by the by.

You shouldn't try to emulate anything.
There's various "forms" of masculinity, to prioritize/idealize one of them and force yourself to adapt to that is just kind of shit.

Hello 12 year old

22 nigger , got a problem?

Attached: sa.jpg (221x195, 13K)

I just want to die, the mortal dilemma.

yes but if you werent given good parents or any role models then who are you supposed to go off of? you cant go off a disruptive anti social because that will cause grief.

In my experience, the problem with females(and weak-willed people in general) is that they base everything they think, say and do on social approval ratings.

Therefore, the most masculine thing to do would be to pursue a goal or project that you enjoy without any trace of shame or uncertainty and completely impervious to peer pressure.

In youth, I used to feel like I had to conceal my ideas and interests in order to not be ostracized by my peers. Now I feel much less qualms about telling them that I disagree with them on political/religious views or in admitting that recently I've been planting and herb garden and building folk instruments out of scrap materials.

ijdgaf if they think I'm weird anymore. Why should I value the opinion of someone who spends all their free time on drinking, social media, ESPN or whatever kids and normies are doing these days?

Stop look toward others for approval, do what you think right and disregard what the world thinks about it.
Much harder than it sounds.

Thisthisthisthisorig

pic related is a good read on the topic

Attached: kwml.jpg (329x499, 38K)

masculinity cannot be emulated, it is genetic and comes from testosterone

shit bait thread, commit suicide

youtube.com/watch?v=Pn10asgLTK0

or listen

Humans aren't like wolves, but when I read the fake descriptions of various categories of males, alpha, beta, omega, omega is the guy I'd like to fuck.

listening to it thanks user

Doc Savage is basically peak masculinity and what men should strive for:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doc_Savage

Yeah why aren't you my boyfriend

not a faggot sorry I'd rather talk alone and make people laugh.

Tbh, I think Teddy Roosevelt is the ultimate manly-man. I think a man should be strong, skilled, wise, and honorable. A man should be a warrior, builder, and teacher. I envision myself as an older man, someone who is grizzled veteran who has retired to become a father and build an estate. I dont think this will ever happen tho. Instead I am a pussy manlet virgin. Do you think there will be another war soon? Do you think I will ever achieve my dream of being a videogame-esque fatherly character?

Attached: eb50c89b56aa4dc51634403b0ceef259.jpg (423x555, 28K)