Lost a friend and it is not nice but I wish it made me feel more sad

lost a friend and it is not nice but I wish it made me feel more sad.
All I want is friends.

Attached: all I want is friends.png (826x747, 472K)

I f you stop wach the cartoon ment for chilldren you Would have frend

>I f you stop wach the cartoon ment for chilldren you Would have frend
i cant even watch anime man

Dang that sucks man, were they a close friend? Also fuck off gunjy.

Attached: baogl2bp35x21.png (532x480, 254K)

Good I hope you die aswell as your nigger friend did. Faggot

Attached: 1553172218827.jpg (640x800, 62K)

gunjy is such a cuck

How did you lose the friend? Trans am

Attached: 8AD8EC7C-FFDF-4312-AF28-C6EE62D5578B.jpg (222x306, 23K)

Maybe if you weren't such a retarded unpleasant loser it wouldn't have happened

>Dang that sucks man, were they a close
idk if tehy were close to me but I relyied on them to feel beter but I did some bad things to make them feel bad.
I made them feel trash

>Good I hope you die aswell as your nigger friend did
which one of my friends died
>How did you lose the friend?
I was rude but they were to me as well but I was a cunt
>Maybe if you weren't such a retarded unpleasant loser it wouldn't have happened
i can actually become very likable I just find nearly everyone a bore

friends are hard to get and keep, I also have trouble with wanting more friends but not getting them. good luck meguposter

Attached: 1502240034306.jpg (700x775, 280K)

post discord oreganino

sorry I am too anxious to do that, I'd probably need to be drunk to do it. I hope you have luck finding friends

Attached: 1522444252146.jpg (720x720, 69K)

nah you wouldn't want any friends, cause after a while you'll feel that they're pretty redundant and that the only purpose they serve is entertaining you and that's iy

you said you want friends so why not start now? it's just text on a screen

I sometimes talk to grunjy
he is fine

Attached: 15722897446.gif (498x437, 1.52M)

the thing is I can make people be friends with me but I lack ability to connect to nearly anyone.
>nah you wouldn't want any friends, cause after a while you'll feel that they're pretty redundant and that the only purpose they serve is entertaining you and that's iy
friends are what keep me alive desu I enjoy nothing else
>you said you want friends so why not start now? it's just text on a screen
because I need to connect to them and my brains fucked
>I sometimes talk to grunjy
>he is fine
thanks user

text on a screen is scary, I don't think you understand how pathetic I am.

>the thing is I can make people be friends with me but I lack ability to connect to nearly anyone.
Sounds very lonely, I just suck at conversations and if I actually manage to make a friend I just stop talking to them.

Attached: 1498467707182.png (600x800, 587K)

I'll make it less scary for you user, but you have to let me.

>Sounds very lonely,
I do not get lonely I think, I just need frens to live for something, anhedonia has taken everything from me

Why do you even want friends? They're just unnecessary baggage and a pain in the arse

sorry no can do, honestly I barely feel comfortable posting user.
Thats very sad, I didn't know that there was a name for that, thankfully I still derive some pleasure from activities sometimes. I only really live because dying sounds very scary. I hope you do whatever makes you happy if you find something that will, ganbatte.

Attached: 1482962391596.jpg (1734x2204, 572K)

If you don't want to work on your problems you shouldn't be complaining about them, but I respect your decision. Bye user.

Attached: 0b14c4a6-befa-4a7d-bd64-0bc83bedfb03..jpg (573x393, 45K)

desu user, I am working on my issues bit by bit, but posting my discord that is attached to my name, other social media and marketing on an r9k thread about having no friends, and then saying I suck at talking to people and want to neck myself isn't a positive idea. Even though I probably shouldn't care about it, I still do. If you really want to, heres a throwaway email and i'll probably respond there. [email protected]

Attached: 1517821792919.png (599x563, 560K)

>Thats very sad, I didn't know that there was a name for that, thankfully I still derive some pleasure from activities sometimes.
im at the point where the thing I enjoy most is crying.
how pathetic is that

why yiu bending over backwards for someone that doesnt care themselves? you should do better user

sent. oreganinio

mutual human interaction is pretty fun. i was lucky enough to have been reached out to

i wish you the heckin best fren. its a gud feelin

Attached: 1536890710436.jpg (746x512, 34K)

>mutual human interaction is pretty fun.
I just need that connection to remind myself im human.
Everyone feels alien to me

if you want to become a good person that deserves friends you actually have to put in the effort to do so you know? and not just pretend to be one

Where can i add you and talk to you or would that be a nono

Attached: 1556964388783.jpg (400x400, 41K)

>Where can i add you and talk to you or would that be a nono
drop your tag user

Back in October I walked home two times from uni with a guy I was still knowing and felt bretty gud. Honestly, I just want that, some connection with another person besides everyday interactions

(About that guy, he haven't talked to me since that last walk. He already had friends so probly wasn't as invested as I was :c)

I just got into a huge fight with by best friend and called him a cunt, amongst other things. Honestly I feel pretty good, I realize now he was a shitty friend to begin with. His personality was fake too. It made me see the value of my other friend group, who are bluntly honest, shat you see is what you get. I want a gf but I really don't want anymore friends. Fuck I feel good.

you dserve it Gunjy, fuck you

Rei#6302

>you dserve it Gunjy, fuck you
im still waiting to feel sad about it.
U know how my mind works, I just wanted to show taht I am not under control and if I behave so it is to control.

I do miss my friend but what typeo f friend tries to get their friend to kill themselves

Attached: I wish i cared.png (378x253, 71K)

its your fault and im glad people are going away from you, you seemed like a nice person sometimes but in the end you are a complete nigger and ruin everything ever. Its not like i care though youre just too fucked up dude.

Attached: 58.jpg (392x470, 53K)

>its your fault and im glad people are going away from you,
Not true to be honest.
I know I fucked up as im trash but my friends know how much I care about them.
just look at how hard I tried for my friend I was worried about.

I have changed but maybe I just changed and learnt how to camouflage myself better.

>. Its not like i care though youre just too fucked up dude.
reminds me of how my friend would say I never truly cared about the really fucked up people.

I am just a child that is scared of the world around him.
>but in the end you are a complete nigger
yeah im human trash I know I am I always have been told so, and I liked that I would get treated like shit by my friend.

In a few days I will probably be a mess over this whole thing but it takes time for me to really feel.

I am a very nice person I just do not know how to connect with people

Should have convinced them to take more hrt

Attached: 20190513_152126.png (720x292, 87K)

guys wtf im super nice im good guy gunjy!!!!

Attached: Screenshot_20190104-075554_Clover.jpg (1080x1920, 735K)

Is he really a pink pill fag? Don't think id be to suprised if he was since the Megumin avatar faggin.
Just goes to show that ever r9k celeb is a tranny.

>Is he really a pink pill fag?
do you think I push pink pills? fags and trannies disgust me I was just trying femenize and get that user to take hrt and an hero.
he was a polfag

he is, though he justifies it by saying he only does it to Jow Forumsacks even though that's a lie

>he is, though he justifies it by saying he only does it to Jow Forumsacks even though that's a lie
taht was one time and also do you really think fags need help to take pink pill?

Reports from others say otherwise.
No wonder he seems to lose friends quickly.

Attached: Scattered.png (600x600, 365K)

>No wonder he seems to lose friends quickly.
I can make friends easier than anyone i know but I cannot connect