How'd your voting experiences go ausfags?

How'd your voting experiences go ausfags?
>just voted for a anti-marijuana party thinking it was a pro marijuana party due to the silhouette of a marijuana leaf

Attached: 1547349725099s.jpg (250x247, 8K)

I voted for Trump and when election day ended, 2 days later, I got a phone call for my first job.

Go figure.

>>just voted for a anti-marijuana party thinking it was a pro marijuana party due to the silhouette of a marijuana leaf

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Is Australia really that insane? I mean why would an anti-marijuanna party use the leaf as symbol?

It kinda worked

that's why you wait till after you vote to smoke
to fool people like OP of course

Ausfags, redpill me on the election. Who's likely going to win?
t. canuck

Attached: trudeau (2).jpg (1086x764, 92K)

So that druggie retards like OP would vote for them by accident. Makes sense, really.

I hope everyone loses and we revert to anarchy. They're all fucking terrible choices.

Kind reminder that voting is the worst thing you can do if you are unsatisfied with the system.

Attached: pigsoatsoriginal.jpg (2048x1053, 193K)

Wait a minute. But it said legalise didn't it?

Yeah, it was the hemp party. Theyre pro weed. What are you talking about op.

Oh, looks like my sister voted for the pro weed on accident, and I didn't fuck up.

Kind reminder that voting is mandatory in Australia. Closest you can do is a donkey vote.

>on accident
by* accident.
Immigrant or ignored by your parents and raised by American TV?

Wtf, is this real?
So the state is legitimizing itself by forcing the population to vote? What are they gonna do if you refuse?
And there I thought the german people were cucked.

Seriously every day more I spent on this twisted planet I get more disappointed.

Attached: cowboy_bebop.jpg (768x433, 60K)

You get fined if you don't show up to vote. You don't actually have to DO anything necessarily, but you do have to show up and take the paper. The three fucking feet long paper, I'm not kidding. So many trees must have died for this farce.

>What are they gonna do if you refuse?
You have to tell the government you don't give a fuck beforehand.

>What are they gonna do if you refuse?
why would you let the mass of people vote for you?

our modern democracy is a flawed system in itself. it is trying to make the people feel like they contribute while giving all the decisions to a few.
Most people are not smart or educated enough to contribute in a meaningful way. It sucks but thats how it is. And it is not even the fault of those people. It is our very society that is the reason why we will never have a fair system. A man needs to know about the things that are going on around him to give good input for political questions. Unfortunately nowadays our political apparatus is way too complex for most people to have a good overview about it.
But why is it such a complex thing? Because our societies are too large. We need solutions and laws for so many different people that in the end 90% of our rules and subsystems don't even apply to most people.
So yes, you are right. I wouldn't want to let most people decide for me. But I also don't want to let anyone at all decide for me. I want a system that is hearing my voice. A voice that is making good and educated decisions.
But for that to happen we need to change our way of living drastically. We need smaller communities and less globalization. I know most of this is very idealistic but fuck it. I rather be a delusioned idealist than a cucked realist.

Thats why I will never vote. I want the system to go down so we can build something better.

Labor will likely win. Liberal has been in charge in previous years and every election it's been swaying back into the hands of Labor with the previous election being very close.

why is there no "legalize MDMA party"

that's be a REAL party, if you catch my drift

I ran into some old normalfag friends and had a panic attack while the looked at me like some kind of sick dog

Attached: DxxdVhpX4AANOIe.jpg (761x642, 237K)

Please let Labor win...

Call it the Pinga Party

labor first, anning second

Attached: 1557986289994.jpg (680x838, 39K)

Please let Dutton become pm

Why would anyone vote lnp? Don't actually get it.

Didn't vote.
A $20 fine is far of less of a imposition than going to vote would be.

I am Chinese so I always vote Liberal

>poles predict labor victory
based, our NEETbucks are relatively secure for now

Attached: 1510105140771.png (260x312, 84K)

what will they do to make neetbux easier?

get rid of that retarded job active shit?

i doubt they'll make it easier to get, but they probably won't make things worse or try and scrap it like the libs would

in all elections so far I voted for a small regional autonomy party that usually has just a couple hundred votes just because I don't really give a fuck

>poles
What does Poland have to do with this?
polls

ahahaha liberals won. get fucked, neetcucks. go home and get a job