I only started coming to this board in 2018, but I would like to know. How have things changed since you came here?

I only started coming to this board in 2018, but I would like to know. How have things changed since you came here?

It seems like everywhere I go people always complain about how it was so much better years ago, and many times it seems as if it really was.

Has r9k ever not been a shitty board, when and why?

Attached: uploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F893639%2F96326b28-0508-4c27-8441-759264d3e611.jpg%2Ffit-in__1200x9600.jpg (1200x675, 80K)

Fuck off newfag

Originallyaribo

I started coming here ~2017 and it's been garbage since
Basically /b/ with incels and few actual robots

It used to just be losers talking about how sad they are, now its all trannies, gay shit and people larping as women.

Leave newfaggot.

Go away. The entire Internet suffers past 07. To the original userbase of the web it suffers past 90s. Now to you when you see copyright stop you'll say it sucks past twenty-twenty.

Lurk moar to find out why. From phone posters to government and capitalism, it just is all tumbling down.

You don't know what robots even are I bet.

In all things I think we tend to look at the past with rose tinted glasses. It was shit then and its shit now. Or maybe it was great then and great now.
>as if
Either way it doesnt matter.

Been here for 8 years. Right before the board was deleted. At least back then it had a purpose. For all the beta males and losers to hang out and mope. Now it's just a cluster fuck of threads and the r9k I knew is gone. And I know that too was originally made for unique content. But when I came on it was become the beta board. God I issue the old r9k. You even said the word "gf" and the whole fucking thread would tell you to go fuck off. Now if you do that the noemies get upset. I wish good moot would delete this board..one last time

Attached: 1557014797894.jpg (640x490, 31K)

>fucking namefag
I think it is you who should leave. You have rotted so bad from being here so long that the maggots from your acne pores infested this site and spawned all the things you hate. Also bemoaning post 2007 users, shut up you fucking hipster
>I was here BEFORE it was cool!

It does annoy me when I hear people talking about their gfs. I always kind of thought r9k was where people go when they were outcasts and rejects (like me).

I've been here since 09 but back before then I was on a better less cucked Internet and you know it. I didn't ruin it with phone posting, I grew up without a phone and don't use one to this day. I don't pay for kikeflix or things like that. I'm not some sheep that can't think for myself. I'm not all the things that ruined it.

Also, I trip here due to never having a myspace or facebook or anything like that. I don't use discord but used to use IRc to talk.

My using a trip is because I'm not a faggot that falls in line.

>I was here BEFORE all these other things!
>im unique because I dont pay for streaming services
So you are an actual baby boomer. Do you need help getting those damn kids off your lawn?

>boomer meme
Gen Y is the one that got fucked by everything changing you mongoloid. Your meme is disingenuous dogshit. It got worse in every way but speed.

Again youre either a hipster or a literal baby boomer. You hate it so much though that you still hang out here. Why is that?

While I've been on Jow Forums since 2012, Ive only been on Jow Forums since 2015

The main difference is the amount of trannies and fags posting. It was at it's worst last year but there's still spikes.
Other than that, either oldfags have left and newfags are the (obvious) majority of posters or the style that oldfags post in has changed.

But there used to be face threads daily and people orbited a lot more. It felt More personal back then, even if just for a short while before facethreads were banned and a million Reddit users migrated over during elections.
For a while, r9k was actually it that fast, and the it was almost as fast as /b/, seems to have slowed down recently since the internet censoring shit in Europe.

But r9k was a very homely, weirldy welcoming place for a robot even in 2015. There were no roasties, fembots, incels, Chad's, we all knew confidently that we were all outcasts.

As far as I know, before the robot outcast days, r9k actually wasn't at all about being a smelly loner, but I wasn't aware of r9ks existence back then.

>My using a trip is because I'm not a faggot that falls in line
You are faggot. I do not care if you were here since 2009, you are the most despicable scum on this board. Tripfagging should be a considered a felony and be punishable by death by anal rape.

Attached: 1556670078676.jpg (286x296, 22K)

It used to be a bunch of oblivious losers who came together here to rant and joke around

Now it's a bunch of boring poser losers who self-consciusly roleplay the kind of oblivious losers who used to come here to rant and joke around

Attached: s:s.jpg (535x960, 38K)

Jow Forums is basically a colony board of /lgbt/ now with all the sissy threads, trap/crossdressing threads, Reiko threads being pushed by assholes who want people to be trannies/sissies and join discord, is it gay if you (insert homosexual act here), men larping as women.

Attached: 3s4dabwgejw11.jpg (501x870, 22K)

I came here to observe the "beta uprising." Jackshit happened. But not only that, the atmosphere of general hostility to the normie world that existed then is largely gone on r9k now. I guess r9k has no rules except originality, but it had a culture that is now dying. Kind of like the places where European culture is disappearing. Still beautiful in a way.
I'm totally drunk. Hope this makes sense.

Attached: the-simpsons-lionel-hutz-lost-episode-920x598.jpg (920x598, 52K)

>unabashed retardation
The (You)s have been revoked.

Been coming here since 2011
Back then it was full of fun greentext threads. Users were losers but accepted that you could also be a loser with some normalfag qualities. It was more positive about self improvement

Things stayed bad since I came here.
Much better than the period between 2010 - 2013 tho

A lot of people will come here and lament that back in the day there were few normies or roasties or something, or pine for an Jow Forums that's even more like wizardchan than it already is. Those are the people that make this board terrible.

Jow Forums had good greentexts for a period of time. The "cult of the beta" is what soured the culture here, as their kind enforced a misanthropic worldview and started circumventing the robot to produce the same anemic conversations.

If I had a say in things, I would kill the board for a year and bring it back after with the explicit purpose of facilitating storytelling, and a janitorial staff that would purge "betaculture" and other repetitive threads zealously.

I started using Jow Forums in 2010. The communities were different, the whole website leaned left politically, most people who used it were just weird rather than fitting a specific criteria, no one cared about "robots" or whatever, and pepe didn't exist.

I liked it a lot more back then.

Incels have ruined this board, but they'll go eventully. Thank fuck. So much "Women are roasties, stacies, chads...why can't I laid?" Because your you work against yourself you dumb fucks. Granted some people have it harder than other with this. But yeah, you don't fucking help yourself do you.

Greentexts were the best at the time. So few of them now. It was nice for people to make shitty situations funny and memorable. Its how it should be.

I've been here since 2009 and you're absolutely right. Alpha/beta/omega as fuck ruined this board :(

>Justifying tripfaggotry

>goes back to posting white boibussi is made for black cock
>no one will ever know because anonymoose
have fun