What kind of man turns down free sex. I feel weird

What kind of man turns down free sex. I feel weird.

Attached: 33348401375_9d09fb5197_k.jpg (396x594, 88K)

a decent man

a rational man

ain't even got it on me

a man with morals

A gentleman who wants 1 girl over all the whores.

Attached: sa.jpg (221x195, 13K)

Got a gf or bad oneitism, is gay, has performance worries, plain didn't like the type of girl, thinking it a trick, etc. etc.

>girl has NSA sex

wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole

Been there. It's called having standards.

Women must get so dumbfounded when you reject their offer for sex. Perhaps it's worth it to turn them down just to watch their reaction.

Attached: 1554461902237.jpg (600x600, 205K)

all meme talk aside females REALLY seem to take it bad when you reject them or sex with them. ive had 2of3 assume I was gay and ask and the 3rd got so pissed off I thought she was gonna hit me complete with her screaming WHY DONT YOU WANT TO FUCK MY PUSSY!?
like damn girls chill out

if the reverse thing happened the man would be considered a rapist

Well none force themselves on me but I get what you're leading into. A girl flipping out about not getting laid is well wtf dude are you gay?
A guy flipping out is omfg toxic bad stop him he's entitled how dare he! sexist jerk!

Herniated myself. Jerked off so hard that the domain name changed. Also, parents simply don't look how you think, so telling them your problems without Christ in your heart won't work. It's an Atheist magic logic.

sex without emotion is just using another body as a masturbation aid

me because i want long term love and not fornicatiom

This is very fucking true. They try to guilt you about it and use a passive aggressive tone.

A true man

is this really true user? is this how it feels?

Not him, but yes and no
It still feels physically better then fapping or toy usage, but emotionally hollow and physical not as good.

You are far less inclined to forgive her all those little faults that another human being has.

You know, the odd noises she makes when gets fucked are just bothersome on her, not something endearing as you would think them on a girl you have feels for.
Her bodyfluids and smells are just disgusting, and not something you savor as with the one you love. Things like that.
Does not totally stop it from being a good experience, but hardly above fapping when compared to a girl you have your heart on.

Sex without conquest is masterbation,that is why whores are lame. The best part of sex is knowing she wants you to do it

You sound like a hoe. Would you sleep with me?

I'm a man. I wanted to know if I were broken or weird for turning it down.

>Need to ask others for why you feel something
Shit is deep bro.

Seriously, why worry? Done is done. Hope she didn't get pissy at you or starts rumor mongering

Absolutely
Ooriginal

The kind that cares more about the emotional connection and less about masturbating with another person's body.

I've done it a couple of times. Once because I wans't into the girl. Its kinda sad only years later did I realize how into me she was and how that must have hurt.

Second time was with a long term on and off girlfriend who was well damaged is putting it lightly. I truely loved her though, but she had been raped by her cousin when she was 4. She was the kinda girl who loved you one day and the very next she didn't want anything to do with you. Everynow and then when she was having an episode she'd just kinda lunge at you because she just wanted to feel anything else than what she was feeling (She had Schizophrenia, Dissociative Identity disorder and I suspect was somewhere on the autism spectrum. It just felt wrong, like it'd screw her up. We used to mess around with foreplay but only time she wanted actual sex was during those moments. She killed herself two years ago, miss her everyday.

Oh and one random hook up because the girl thought it was kinky to shit in a diaper and ask me to change her.

a man with standards

I've turned down many chicks but the most vivid example was this blonde gril I met in college. She was the definition of butterface: astounding body but you could tell something was off with her face, specifically with her mouth like structurally. We talked for some time and I didn't want her so I turned her down. After that, she went from really nice to a total cunt always being passive aggressive and rude. According to a mutual friend, she also seemingly talked crap about me behind my back. If you don't want it user, you don't have to but be prepared to be treated worse by her

one with standards who doesn't want to settle and be tied down.

>meanwhile considers incels entitled

>lays like a dead fish
>completely silent
>too out of shape to cowgirl correctly, grinds on cock until he goes flaccid, gets off all out of breath and makes him do the work
>doesnt jerk him off and take his load in his mouth when he's about to cum
>expects all this romantic post-sex bullshit

Maybe if you make the sex worthwhile, little girl.

>>lays like a dead fish
oh god no, not the clammy starfish act, ugh.

A couple of times I have...
Why do some women turn down sex.
I feel it's for the same reason, although I suppose we men get less opportunities.

i'm afraid of rejecting women now. the last two times i did it didn't go over well.

i'm actually just afraid of women now. i don't think a single one has ever actually satisfied me before and they might try to publicly embarrass me because it's happened before.
i don't get how someone can get so hostile on someone who is neutral.

imagine saying something like "i dont think a single one has ever actually satisfied me" when you're a bottom of the barrel loser. you don't get to have standards

>randomly insult me and assume stuff about me because i'm browsing a board Reddit hijacked
>beginning your sentence with "imagine"
you live on Jow Forums, why are you even trying to talk shit?

>i'm afraid of rejecting women now. the last two times i did it didn't go over well.

tell me about it. I have to do it as a MGTOW most of the time. they get very angry and even take it to social media.