OMG SO INSPIRATIONAL!!!

OMG SO INSPIRATIONAL!!!

Attached: 73022882dc7adede0285e2d471eee9ba.png (692x421, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fEv6IB2TRAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This trend is the worst

CRINGE

For a long time the standard age to use for this type of nonsense was 8 years old, now 3 year old intelligence is the standard for how we should live our lives. I for one welcome the acceleration.

>“Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there-on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam."
~My 2 y/o daughter
Damn. Powerful stuff.

>burns yur bok
Nuthin personnel, kid

"It is paradoxical, yet true, to say, that the more we know, the more ignorant we become in the absolute sense, for it is only through enlightenment that we become conscious of our limitations. Precisely one of the most gratifying results of intellectual evolution is the continuous opening up of new and greater prospects."
>source: my 9 month old son

Attached: 1516790760772.jpg (1056x1080, 98K)

>my son, 3, who is a lot smarter than I am
Well, that doesn't appear to be a very high fucking bar, does it?

>Now, the behavior of Andrew Beckett's employers may seem reasonable to you. It does to me. After all, AIDS is a deadly, incurable disease. But no matter how you come to judge Charles Wheeler and his partners in ethical, moral, and in human terms, the fact of the matter is, when they fired Andrew Beckett because he had AIDS, they broke the law.

-my son, 2 months, who is way smarter than me

Attached: trans.png (501x742, 52K)

POOOOOOOWERFULLL!!!!!!!!!

WOW THIS IS INCREDIBLE
HEAR THAT DRUMPFIES?
NOT WORDS
NOT BOOKS
BUT EVEN (WOW THIS IS AMAZING) WOLVES DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
AND HES ONLY THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>My son, 3, who is a lot smarter than I am
Most goldfish are smarter than you, stupid cunt.

The most important thing in a country is its people, and that is why we must embrace the dictats of eternal fascism, so that we may secure a future for the white race and it's children.

My 2 year old.

Attached: i-dont-know-rick-it-looks-fake.jpg (512x288, 91K)

Attached: 1284792874198273.png (706x475, 25K)

Attached: rvFKJvS.png (450x203, 56K)

>Words don't die
we'll see about that

Attached: Fahrenheit.451.2018.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

>culture can’t be destroyed
Naïveté.

>her son
yeah a woman that finally gets it

Attached: TjZ8JYw.png (450x252, 61K)

>things no 3 year old has ever said

absolutely cringe

Attached: 1525392590350.png (376x351, 178K)

>people on twitter believe this actually happened
this world needs a reset button

We must secure a cultural and genetic future for Europeans.

— my son, 3

Lol

Words die when there is no one to speak them. Ask any extinct ethnicity.

Yes we get it nothing matters!

However that means you can do and achieve anything you wish in life, but remember immoral actions sometimes have repercussions

I had ego death on psychedelics and got an existential crisis but eventually realized how cool it actually is.

Anyways if a 3 year old is speaking like that, id want child services to investigate the home. Ive never ever heard a 3 year old say that.

3 year old is being abused or the cunt made it up

You guys will be very surprised thougg how stupid most people are when it comes to facing reality

Attached: IMG_0411.png (500x491, 116K)

Wow...this...this is powerful.
*soys pants*

>"Pooping is the worst"
>My three year old son

TRUTH
*SNAP SNAP SNAP*

Trump is the literal bogeyman to these lying fucks

Hey kid, watch this
>burn book
Now came back with shitty philosophy argument, motherfucker

"Gas the likes, race war now"
-my 4 year old

>”We must gas them all”

My son said this when my wife was 2 weeks pregnant

So powerful and inspirational

Powerful

KNOW WHAT ELSE DOESN'T DIE? LITERALLY EVERYTHING INANIMATE. WOOOOOAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DUUUUUUDE WEEEEEED

Yeah that happened

>smarter than I am

Wonder why

I want 182,116 people to die! I'm serious, including Ms Hazelton, her cuck, and her son.

Now let's set the record straight. There's no argument over the choice between peace and war, but there's only one guaranteed way you can have peace -- and you can have it in the next second -- surrender.

Admittedly, there's a risk in any course we follow other than this, but every lesson of history tells us that the greater risk lies in appeasement, and this is the specter our well-meaning liberal friends refuse to face -- that their policy of accommodation is appeasement, and it gives no choice between peace and war, only between fight or surrender. If we continue to accommodate, continue to back and retreat, eventually we have to face the final demand -- the ultimatum. And what then -- when Nikita Khrushchev has told his people he knows what our answer will be? He has told them that we're retreating under the pressure of the Cold War, and someday when the time comes to deliver the final ultimatum, our surrender will be voluntary, because by that time we will have been weakened from within spiritually, morally, and economically. He believes this because from our side he's heard voices pleading for "peace at any price" or "better Red than dead," or as one commentator put it, he'd rather "live on his knees than die on his feet." And therein lies the road to war, because those voices don't speak for the rest of us.

You and I have the courage to say to our enemies, "There is a price we will not pay." "There is a point beyond which they must not advance." And this -- this is the meaning in the phrase of Barry Goldwater's "peace through strength." Winston Churchill said, "The destiny of man is not measured by material computations. When great forces are on the move in the world, we learn we're spirits -- not animals." And he said, "There's something going on in time and space, and beyond time and space, which, whether we like it or not, spells duty."

You and I have a rendezvous with destiny.

- My yet to be born baby

>300,000,000 replies
>504,588,918 favorites
Why does this always happen when leftists tweet?

this baby knows what's up

Attached: 1397536900110.jpg (645x613, 54K)

A gym sock is smarter than she is. Who cares?

And let us face it, most 3 year olds ARE smarter than all of the regressive left combined. The brain washing haven't had time to take yet. When they acceleration brings to worship the bubbles and blurps made by one year olds, as infinite wisdom, they are basically praising the middle ground between them and us.

bitch pls

Because children never mimic their parents, ever.

So the kid like Stalin ?

Attached: Joseph-Stalin-Quotes-2.jpg (2000x861, 138K)

It's a mini virtue signal.

books usually only last a few centuries at best.

"Hitler did nothing wrong!"

Attached: laughing-baby_postcard.jpg (2915x2000, 766K)

The only thing I don't doubt in that claim, is that a 3 year old is smarter than her.

Omgggggggggg

Attached: 6ba.png (680x309, 118K)

"I remember when I was with Special Forces. Seems a thousand centuries ago. We went into a camp to inoculate the children. We left the camp after we had inoculated the children for polio, and this old man came running after us and he was crying. He couldn't see. We went back there and they had come and hacked off every inoculated arm. There they were in a pile: a pile of little arms. And I remember I...I...I cried. I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out. I didn't know what I wanted to do. And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it. I never want to forget. And then I realized, like I was shot — like I was shot with a diamond...a diamond bullet right through my forehead. And I thought: My God, the genius of that. The genius! The will to do that: perfect, genuine, complete, crystalline, pure. And then I realized they were stronger than we, because they could stand it. These were not monsters. These were men, trained cadres — these men who fought with their hearts, who had families, who have children, who are filled with love — but they had the strength — the strength! — to do that. If I had ten divisions of those men our troubles here would be over very quickly. You have to have men who are moral and at the same time who are able to utilize their primordial instincts to kill without feeling, without passion, without judgement. Without judgement! Because it's judgement that defeats us." - My 3 year old daughter told me that the other day. Powerful.

Capitalist production, therefore, develops technology, and the combining together of various processes into a social whole, only by sapping the original sources of all wealth - the soil and the labourer.

Attached: baby_marx.jpg (328x372, 39K)

:^)

Attached: 630.png (531x598, 128K)

xD

Attached: db6.png (680x270, 96K)

>under 6,000,000

Attached: C8EABFF7-DEBA-4A4D-88D8-D306A5A3E92B.png (469x452, 277K)

Then he said "MY NAME IS A KILLING WORD!"

I AM CRY

"Why is Trump such a butthole?"
- My 2 year old puppers

You're looking too far into it, just accept it's fake bro. 3 year olds don't understand the concept of death

>Life is miserable journey that begins lust and ends in celibacy.
my sperm boys. 3 minutes old.

Words don’t mean shit if they fall on deaf ears. SAGE

you should be very proud

Im a jew

And when Trump one the election my son asked me if we were going to be put into camps, if we were going to be round up,starved, and killed. I held him close and ensured him I would never let that happen.

I even made sure that we are half packed and ready to run if need be.

>latin

>Yes we get it nothing matters!
>However that means you can do and achieve anything you wish in life, but remember immoral actions sometimes have repercussions
>I had ego death on psychedelics and got an existential crisis but eventually realized how cool it actually is.

- my 3 year old

i think i'm going to kill myself right this very fucking second.

Things that never happened

Because Twitter is a liberal hell hole that shadowbans anybody that speaks the truth or has common sense. That and AI botnets twitter allows to run rampant.

That is an unironically based quote. Hope it's true.

>"You still refuse to accept my God-hood? Keep your own God! In fact, this might be a good time to pray to him. For I beheld Satan as he fell FROM HEAVEN! LIKE LIGHTNING!!"

~My 1 y/o boy
Such a wise old soul.

Attached: hey now you're gringe star.jpg (1080x793, 96K)

"America ... has created a 'civilization' that represents an exact contradiction of the ancient European tradition. It has introduced the religion of praxis and productivity; it has put the quest for profit, great industrial production, and mechanical, visible, and quantitative achievements over any other interest. It has generated a soulless greatness of a purely technological and collective nature, lacking any background of transcendence, inner light, and true spirituality. America has [built a society where] man becomes a mere instrument of production and material productivity within a conformist social conglomerate."

> my son, 36 months old, who is a lot smarter than I am!

Attached: racistbaby.jpg (419x640, 93K)

>Words don't die
Kid never tried posting an unfavorable comment on Twitter

Damn, kids are getting smarter and smarter

>cyka blyad pizdec
my 1 year old gopnik-baby
at least some of us have normal kids

"Every man dies. Not every man truly lives."
-- My son when I put my ear to his mothers stomach

Ha!

DRUMPF BTFO!

"Whut do you meanz i caint chew on da furniture?"
- My 43 year old son Jamarcus

>and everyone stood up and clapped

4 year olds and lower still aren’t aware of their own ass.

"If then you do not make yourself equal to God, you cannot apprehend God; for like is known by like.
Leap clear of all that is corporeal, and make yourself grown to a like expanse with that greatness which is beyond all measure; rise above all time and become eternal; then you will apprehend God. Think that for you too nothing is impossible; deem that you too are immortal, and that you are able to grasp all things in your thought, to know every craft and science; find your home in the haunts of every living creature; make yourself higher than all heights and lower than all depths; bring together in yourself all opposites of quality, heat and cold, dryness and fluidity; think that you are everywhere at once, on land, at sea, in heaven; think that you are not yet begotten, that you are in the womb, that you are young, that you are old, that you have died, that you are in the world beyond the grave; grasp in your thought all of this at once, all times and places, all substances and qualities and magnitudes together; then you can apprehend God.

But if you shut up your soul in your body, and abase yourself, and say “I know nothing, I can do nothing; I am afraid of earth and sea, I cannot mount to heaven; I know not what I was, nor what I shall be,” then what have you to do with God?"

- my son, as soon as his lips made it past my wife's fat pussy

>do not weep for me, for I am already dead
-my now aborted fetus after a pregnancy test

Books aren’t alive in the first place you little cunt.

"If we thoroughly study the racial nature of the Jew, we conclude that Jewry is not a race in the ordinary sense of the word. Instead, as Houston Steward Chamberlain wrote, it must be seen as a counter-race, although the term “counter-race” cannot be understood in a biological sense. From a biological standpoint, Jewry is a stable, inbred mixture of extreme races and racial rubbish. The concept of “counter-race” primarily means the destructive and disruptive effect of Jewry within natural races. The distinguishing mark of Jewry within human races has to do on the one hand with the racial makeup of the Jews, who have been scattered for millennia, and on the other hand in their stubborn adherence to the crassest materialism, based on their so-called religious laws.

Jewry is the result of the mixing of every possible race. It is the biggest racial mish-mash in history. This racial mish-mash is so dangerous for all peoples because it because it includes elements from every race. The bad characteristics of these races have been passed on for many generations through Jewry in ever stronger form. From this artificial, rootless, materialistic racial mish-mash, a parasitic counter-race has developed among the peoples.

The core of Jewry is the coming together of rootless, rejected, asocial, sick, and degenerate elements of the various races, predominately of Middle Eastern and Oriental origins. One should remember that in antiquity, lepers were ejected from their racial community, just as were criminal asocial elements."

- My 6-day-old son, who puts my intellect to shame

"Onion fields are natures toilet."
- Pablo my 56 year old gardener

> Is meat to be wasted

lol what?

youtube.com/watch?v=fEv6IB2TRAQ

"Whether if soul did not exist time would exist or not, is a question that may fairly be asked; for if there cannot be someone to count there cannot be anything that can be counted, so that evidently there cannot be number; for number is either what has been, or what can be, counted."
- My sperm, a few minutes ago.

"Mub da mo bidda te dat tum muhfugen bix nood cof bin dub ho muhfugga!" - A negroid spermcell in Stockholm. So AIDS-infected!

"The industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for humanity. Any real revolutionary movement's end objective must be the global collapse of technology"

-My 6 month old son

>I get my ideology from toddlers that's how you know it's right.
Why do they do this? Why can't they think critically?

And then everyone clapped.

Attached: Weird Science GTFO.jpg (853x407, 212K)

"reason is a slave of the desire"

two year old my wifes son

Attached: poctxdjz4k20c4x.jpg (500x282, 16K)

I enjoyed your post enough to irl lol
thanks

Attached: 1526765198951.jpg (1616x2889, 578K)

zozzle

Angry much lmao?

You're naive to think its not true, i spun it in a positive light and you about shit your thong.

Kill yourself peanut brained nigger

Attached: IMG_0337.jpg (882x762, 59K)

>trend
this has been happening for a long time since before the internet, lefties using their children as mouthpieces to say shit no normal kid would ever say

Attached: tottally legit.jpg (660x464, 76K)

Then my wife's son who is three asked me why Trump was going to start a war with North Korea to sorry America's military industrial complex.