Why are normalfags so triggered by animal abuse?

why are normalfags so triggered by animal abuse?

Attached: shovel-dog.gif (242x201, 1.96M)

having no empathy towards living creatures is a sign of a psychopath, seems about right OP.

God, Shoveldog is the only thing I've ever seen on Jow Forums that legitimately upset me. It didn't help that I saw it after only being on here for a few months. I stayed away for a while after that.

psychopaths are more successful in business and have the highest amount of sexual partners of anyone isnt that something you should aspire to?

>I stayed away for a while after that.
why did you come back? please leave i can tell that your a normalfag with friends irl

Unironically I have never clicked on that video.

I seen first 2 seconds and clicked it off.

so, you're a normalfag if you have friends. but you want to beat the shit out of the only animals that wants to be your friend? retard

Only have seen the gif long time ago. Really upsetting still. Poor dog.

This. Psychos are dangerous, avoid.

Not at all, ASPD doesn't predict life success, no personality disorder does. "High-functioning sociopaths" among CEOs are a meme which boils down to people with less compassion doing better at competition.

It's tame. Just think about all the slaughter that goes in the butcheries to give you those burger and tendies.

Same, been here for over 10 years and I don't think I watched the entirety. It's easy to avoid.

ive never abused any animals and i dont want a social life. i prefer taking care of plants actaully just like momo

this. if you were to lob a shovel at someone who did you wrong that would be understandable but killing some random stray dog is literally just pointless

When I saw the scared look on the dogs face and how it looked in so much pain as it was beat I wanted to kill the ones hitting him. The dog just wanted to love someone and be a friend.

Go eat some tide pods and wash em down with bleach, subhuman

They hate their fellow man. We're not allowed to attack each other unless there's an excuse. That so happens to be one of them.

>psychos don't feel pain like we do it's okay to kill them
>I can't WAIT for a zombie apocalypse that way I can finally attack without discretion XD

It's projection.

ooh looks like we got an angry normalfag here hehe

This is why Asians need to be nuked again.

does this really bother you guys that much? i'm legitimately asking this and not in a "i'm a fucking badass eith no empathy" kind of way. i'm not a psychopath, i just want to know why it bothers you all so much

ALL non-whites should be nuked imo

save your nukes for the africans instead they are predicted to reach a population of 4.2 BILLION nu 2100. imagine 4 billion nappy headed retards running around the place destroying civilization as we are left powerless because of "muh civil rites"

because they are honkeys and whitoids have too much empathy for animals

I shoot and bury cats all the time, it's just pest control.

shut up nigger im white

Same. It's just kinda gross, the same feeling when gutting a fish and scraping off its scales. I imagine if I worked at a butchery I'd stop giving a fuck quickly.
I think people are just really sheltered nowadays and are prone to emphasising with animals hardcore due to their frequent anthropomorphisation in the media.

there are thousands of homeless , suicides and abortion everyday , nobody gives a fuck, yeah thats normal anyway.
one fucking dog gets tortured and everyone loses their mind, holy fuck a dog can be so useful in society.
jesus fucking christ the amount of idiots on this planet is fucking retarded.
chinese are the good people somehow since they lack empathy towards animals.
thousands of animal species are extinct anyway and still people act like they don't give a fuck, (see the fucking polar bears)

I know right you said exactly what i was thinking thanks

Animal abuse is only done by lonely, and odd dudes. They have no control over anything, so they act like a bitch towards innocent animals.

I cant fathom the amount of hate i have towards animal abusers. Theres no point in harming them, none.
Go for humans and get it over with you no-balls. The other thing is just sad and pointless.

Because dogs are mans bestfriend. They are there when you need them the most. They will protect you. They care for you(in their own way). Destroying something pure is moustache twirling levels of evil.

it's not even that i've worked a job like that, even seeing my first bit of gore years ago i've felt absolutely nothing from it. the only thing i've seen that's gotten even a tiny reaction from me is the one of that middle eastern guy holding his child who is missing her brain

>go kill my fellow human just don't harm the dog
Lmao. I'd rather animals get tortured than people. Besides, animal abuse is a crime, so they are going to jail if caught either way.

Any animal will be your friend if domesticated or tamed, it's not a dog thing. Dog just got subservience bred into them, and it still demands environmental reinforcement. Stray dogs are caught for a reason, they are dangerous as fuck in hungry packs.

It gets creepy if I start projecting what I see only myself. However, the context also seems to matter, because, for example, pics from surgeries are less gross than pics from some torture scene.

They also don't feel affection or have strong feelings besides anger.

>anyone who isn't a psycopathic subhuman like me is normal and inferior
get in the oven, jew

It's not just about the dog. A dog getting tortured requires a human on the other end, so it's especially fucked up because we don't want to become like that person and most people have a sense of justice. That's not so idiotic when it stops people from becoming edgy retards, because lacking empathy doesn't make you any better if it just serves to turn you into a perverse being.

Now if most people saw an animal getting brutally killed by another animal, they might say "poor thing" or "nature is a bitch", which is completely different from their reaction if a human was doing it.

>Just think about all the slaughter that goes in the butcheries to give you those burger and tendies
Those at least serve a purpose to be fair

only a small percantage of very high IQ psychopaths is successful, most end in jail

That's a so-so purpose, the first world could be vegan or vegetarian ez, but tendies are just that tasty. Meat gives pleasure, so does bashing a dog's head in for some people. What is an acceptable reason to kill an animal is a cultural hangup first and foremost, that's why hunters aren't ostracised the same way, even though in modern times there're zero reasons to hunt.

This, low self-control is a prominent feature of ASPD, combine that with low empathy and you get a person who goes in and out of a jail.

Kills me to admit this, but I have hurt animals, badly too. Just thinking about what I did fills me with overwhelming guilt. I regret it everyday.

>be animal owner
>destroy your own property for whatever reason
>spend literal years locked in a cage with murderers and rapists
nice society you've got there fags