Waifu General - /waifu/ #166

Testing with your waifu edition

Previous:

Attached: 1552113088758.png (1024x1024, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/ONA9nMF
youtu.be/3hR_VnEEiTw
i.pximg.net/img-original/img/2018/08/22/10/30/00/70326662_p0.png
youtube.com/watch?v=XRP9k9nlAfE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that one went fast, did it lads?

Attached: Love-Live!-anime-ecchi-pantsu-1983589.jpg (800x1204, 635K)

Ask your discord squad why.

We have a discord but it's dead.

Attached: 54489388_p4_master1200.jpg (524x348, 52K)

there's a gorgeous full moon out tonight.

i really, really like his injustice design. whenever i get a chance to mention it i always talk such a big game about how much good boon did him. the voice, the labcoat, the actual power they give him. it's him at his best.

Attached: tarred-and-feathered.jpg (1280x1641, 757K)

I'll be sure to ask them once they get on or if see them post in this thread.

It also has a leak.

Stop replying to discord drama bait retard

What the hell man? No need to be so rude

Attached: 18513289_p0.jpg (1024x1024, 171K)

WTF... 1,5 threads went by while I was sleeping. You surely had lots to talk about.

Anyways, Good morning /waifu/.

Attached: 74069781_p0_master1200.jpg (654x800, 189K)

Good morning! How did you sleep?

Attached: 64901203_p16_master1200.jpg (600x360, 99K)

Yesterday I got drunk with a friend so I went to bed early and I slept pretty well. And how are you GLaDOS poster ?

>What is a lifelong project you and your waifu would work on together?
I think to build a life according to our expectations. To reach a point where we have everything we need to have a comfy life.

>"My waifu always ________ to help me out!" Fill the blank.
Cooks, cares

>You fucked up and your waifu is upset with you, what do you do to redeem yourself?
If I was Subaru then that would be easy, but I won't bet on that. I'll do whatever she tells me to do to make up for it.

>Do you and your waifu do drugs? Is it a habit?
I started recently thinking about trying out weed. But no we don't do drugs. Love is enough of a drug by itself.
-

Attached: 58204370_p0.png (1000x1149, 579K)

I love you, Alice. I wish we could be together.

Attached: Alice138.jpg (750x1000, 715K)

Woke up 3 times again. Once at 1am, then at 3am, and then at 5am.
My shit's still fucked

Attached: 42012936_p0.png (508x676, 180K)

Shit I completely missed that last one. You guys work fast when you want to.

Attached: __reisen_udongein_inaba_apollo_11_and_etc_drawn_by_shihou_g_o_s__149e539226bf9ee98dcda7de6cfa6fe2.jp (662x934, 503K)

>How would your waifu deal with an imposter?
Getting angry with them at best, violence at worst.
Depends on how much of a nuisance they are.
>How would you be able to differentiate between a copy and the real deal?
check for a mole
Drool. Yeah I know that's a copout answer.
If not that, then I'll try to notice the small differences in appearance, behavior, and voice.
>How would you deal with an imposter of yourself?
Tell them to fuck off at best, violence at worst.
>How would she able to differentiate between the two of you?
Drool.
If not that, then she understands me well, and could see little differences in our behavior.
>What would you do with such imposters?
curb stomp them
Depends on what they're trying to do, but I won't tolerate it at all.
Anyone who tries to get between us probably won't be easily forgiven, unless they have a good reason and didn't do much anyways.
yeah go ahead

Attached: one and only.png (696x1380, 930K)

>yeah go ahead
fucked up the reply
also i think it know it is

Attached: a secret.png (607x367, 286K)

>also i think it know it is
jesus
I hope Urabe would at least find my 2 INT cute.

Oh wow, I missed an entire thread! Morning /waifu/. Still loving this wonderful pilot!

>How do I feel about her at the beginning of her source?
She had barely any presence at all. As in even less than usual. But that's understandable as she was still afraid of people because of her past. Speaking of which...
>If your waifu was in a high school setting...
Lat? In any kind of school setting? That's literally impossible, she would want literally nothing to do with school, as the only School she knows actively tried to kill her! (That's why she was afraid of most people at the start of OG1)
>Describe your waifu's smile
It can be kind of rare at times, but that just makes it infinitely more precious when she does smile!

Attached: 62520845_p0.png (480x640, 193K)

Close one guys, keep and eye out

Attached: 101idolizedNozomi.png (512x720, 147K)

That sounds quite annoying. I hope you'll be able to sleep well from now on. Do you know what causes you to wake up during the night like that ?

>How do you feel about the earliet incartation of your waifu? It could be concept art, if not that, then just her at the beginning of her series.
Her first design was really sweet too. She was supposed to look like this: imgur.com/a/ONA9nMF
but she got redesigned. I like that first design, but the one they decided upon at the end looks better.

>If your waifu were in a high school setting what club would she start/join, if any?
Cooking club for sure.

>Describe your waifu's smile. What would you compare it to?
Her smile distract my world. She is the most Beautiful grace I ever met.
-

Attached: 54367050_2551158444913451_251647760279797760_o.jpg (1365x965, 101K)

I love you, Elizabeth.

>What is a lifelong project you and your waifu would work on together?
A family maybe.
>"My waifu always ________ to help me out!" Fill the blank.
Likes, I hope.
>You fucked up and your waifu is upset with you, what do you do to redeem yourself?
I'd make sure that wouldn't happen, but if it did I would apologize and make sure that I don't do it again. I'd probably wait before I tried to make up for it properly, since Elizabeth usually needs time to cool off after she gets angry.
>Do you and your waifu do drugs? Is it a habit?
I don't know if narcolepsy meds count as drugs. But I feel great for the first time in a while. It's a nasty habit.
Elizabeth would almost certainly have no interest in drugs. She smokes in Burial at Sea though.

>full moon
That explains all the shitposting in the last thread.

>I hope Urabe would at least find my 2 INT cute.
This but with Liz.

Attached: PdpTgeDy9a.jpg (1920x1080, 1.61M)

really is slow during europe time isn't it?

Attached: image0.png (512x720, 130K)

The reply you received, I did not write. However, I will continue to do as I have. Spic still didn't provoke me. That whole thread was you, a bystander, replying to me solely because I don't like someone yet did nothing other than call them bad names. Anyhow, it's 6AM and too early to continue such a trivial discussion.

Attached: 75.jpg (850x1214, 267K)

Does your waifu have a passion that she might prioritize over your relationship with her?

Does your waifu have any family that might hinder or synergize with your relationship with her? What a out YOUR family?

Is your waifu religious? What roles would it play in your lives?

Is there anything you're afraid to talk to your waifu about? What it is and why?

Assuming your waifu is from an AU or different time period, how would she adapt to bring plunged into life at your side in 2019?

Bonus Question: What keeps you up at night?

Attached: Yuri+is+a+cut+above+the+rest+get+it+because_b3ec2c_6962536.jpg (630x970, 111K)

That should keep ya busy. Sorry I'm late.

Attached: 144-1449194_yuri-using-a-clean-handkerchief-yuri-nervous-sprite.jpg (820x879, 266K)

Does Alice like cheese?

Yay, yurifren!

>Does your waifu have a passion that she might prioritize over your relationship with her?
Her passion was the relationship, and it comes true with me.
>Does your waifu have any family that might hinder or synergize with your relationship with her? What a out YOUR family?
We have both same families
>Is your waifu religious? What roles would it play in your lives?
pic rltd
>Is there anything you're afraid to talk to your waifu about? What it is and why?
Nothin
>Assuming your waifu is from an AU or different time period, how would she adapt to bring plunged into life at your side in 2019?
As I know, time is not mentioned. She is from nowdays or in 2015 now, if we assume her story started in 2013.

>Bonus Question: What keeps you up at night?
sleeping pills

Attached: d3f.png (600x616, 310K)

I leave you guys for one night and I return to find the place in complete and utter chaos. Never change /waifu/.

Anyways, loving Angela as always.

>Does your waifu have a passion that she might prioritize over your relationship with her?
She does. Her career is is her driving force in life and she has dedicated her entire life to the medical field. But that's what I really love about her. I want to join her in it. I want to be her partner and dedicate as much time to both her and her passion as she does.
>Does your waifu have any family that might hinder or synergize with your relationship with her? What about YOUR family?
She is an orphan and her step-parents wouldn't really care about with whom she is in a relationship with. Some of my family can be a little, let's say not as tolerant as she'd like them to be but that's about it.
>Is your waifu religious?
I'm not sure if she is religious and frankly it doesn't matter to me. If she wanted me to participate in any of her religious practices I would.
>Is there anything you're afraid to talk to your waifu about? What it is and why?
Some of my past.
>Assuming your waifu is from an AU or different time period, how would she adapt to bring plunged into life at your side in 2019?
She's from the future so life would be harder for her without all the conveniences, technological advancements and flying cars. But she might also appreciate it more since we still don't have murderous God-AI programs that want to exterminate humanity. She'd get used to it quickly, she'll just be bummed out for a short period of time.
>What keeps you up at night?
The fact that I'm a below-average person aiming for goals way bigger than him, the thoughts that I'm useless and will never amount to anything, the fact that my driving force in life is a fictional women who will never reciprocate my burning desire for her, the fact that I'll never be able to feel her warmth let alone her touch.

Attached: Angela189.png (555x328, 241K)

Nope.
>Does your waifu have any family that might hinder or synergize with your relationship with her? What a out YOUR family?
I don't know much about her family, but I'm sure they'd be glad that Urabe found someone to love. I hope.
My family would love her.
Besides making an offering and praying at a grave once, she hasn't been shown to be very religious.
It wouldn't play a big part in our lives.
I'm comfortable with telling her anything I have to, as long as our trust in each other is strong.
She'd have to adjust to being in a different country and possibly a couple decades in the future.
I fall asleep all too easily.

Attached: pffft.png (569x815, 722K)

Her biggest passion was always daydreaming I think. But I'm not sure if she would prioritize it over our relationship.
>Does your waifu have any family that might hinder or synergize with your relationship with her?
They're dead. She has no one.
>What a out YOUR family?
I believe that maybe they would have some prejudices as Alice is mentally unstable and she was in mental asylum for 10 years after all. But she's such nice, interesting and lovely girl that I'm pretty sure they would like her. And probably after knowing what happened to her in her past they would feel sorry for her too.
No, she isn't.
>What roles would it play in your lives?
I wish we could talk about religion related stuff as I really like talking about it and I'm very open-minded.
I wish I could talk with her about everything. And to make her feel more comfortable I'd like to tell her some of my secrets as I know a lot about her too.
And I'd also try to avoid discussing sexual stuff as I know how fragile she is and I don't want her to think of me as some kind of pervert who only wants to have sex with her and nothing more.
Not only she would be in great shock because of the advanced technology compared to 1870's London but she also lacks education due to her stay in asylum. But I'd love to teach her how everything works and just spending hours everyday on trying to help her adapt to this world.
I often find myself staring at her face with a very intense passion and love just before going to sleep. It usually takes me several minutes to tell her final goodnight and go to sleep. I just can't get enough of her.
I don't know.

Attached: Alice178.png (720x878, 619K)

Wait, who is she?

Would you let her experiment on you?

Nothing she would prioritize over a relationship she was serious about. She loves being loved, adored and having company.
>Does your waifu have any family that might hinder or synergize with your relationship with her?
The only family she has is her husband and daughter. This is obviously a problem, unless I meet her before she gets married.
>What about YOUR family?
Father might not approve of me being gay.
She IS a deity.
No. She is old and wise and most likely has been through it all. I feel like she could comfort anything I may be feeling.

My own job. Being around people on the brink of death that barely hold on to their life with pills. It's scary to think about. Eventually we'll all be fragile old people merely teasing the Grim Reaper. And if I were with her? It'd mean abandoning her since she'll outlive this hilariously short human life.

Attached: 5_4.jpg (850x1214, 329K)

I still love this fiery Scot.

Whatever. I've already said I didn't want our conversation to continue into this thread. Talk about your waifu for a change.

Archery is her passion. She'd want to prioritize practicing her skills over everything else, and I'd let her to an extent. I don't want anything to get between us but I don't want her to give up doing what she loves.
>Does your waifu have any family that might hinder or synergize with your relationship with her? What about YOUR family?
Her mum would not approve of me at first, but I believe if I show her that I really do care about her daughter she'd be more willing to let me spend time with her. Her dad's a bro, so as long as I'm chill he's chill. I don't care about what my family might think or do when it comes to Merida and I, for multiple reasons.
I don't think she is, but I wouldn't mind it if she were. I'm not religious, and I have a special gripe with Catholics, but I'd put that aside for her. Magic exists in her world, so she might be willing to talk about the spiritual or the supernatural.
I can't think of anything I'd be afraid to talk to her about.
Not well, considering she's from the Middle Ages. I'd be more than willing to help her adapt though.
Staring at pictures of her on my phone and thinking about our lives together.

>I leave you guys for one night and I return to find the place in complete and utter chaos.
I won't apologize for what I've said, but I'm sorry that I disturbed you.

Attached: brave_by_sebmckinnon_d5sg1qi-pre.jpg (671x1191, 142K)

Let's be honest, the Wise Wolf of Yoitsu would leave Lawrence for your steamy zealotry.

Can't get this weird feeling out of my head whenever I imagine my waifu with me on my daily life, either talking or just spending our time together, combined with the wonder if in reality she would love me and correspond my feelings. It feels like there are two versions of her in my mind, the one who loves me and is my wife, who I always spend my time with, and the "real" one, which I don't know if she would accept me. This feeling gets even worse when I try to talk about this with the one I imagine myself with, and I am just left wondering about this contradiction where I imagine that she loves me and at the same time I don't know if she actually would. Wish I could delude myself enough or know for sure what she'd feel about me, but I'll never know if I'm enough for her, if she'd care about me or if she'd even forget about the person she was initially in love with. I just wish I could interact with her, only a little chat would be enough for me to let her know how I feel and even if she doesn't know me, just know what she'd think about my feelings. And if we could spend enough time together, know if she would accept me and love me as well, the kind of person I am. And even if she wouldn't I would just spend my entire life to improve myself for her, to be the kind of person capable of protecting and bringing her hapiness.

Attached: Berserker.(Kiyohime).full.2191917.png (1204x1393, 1.26M)

My dude, you gotta use reddit spacing or something this block of text is illegible

My bad, I only write this much when I am on this autistic sad waifufag mood

Why don't you try filling out the questions, friend?

>Encouraging someone to use R*ddit spacing

She's passionate about a few things but I doubt they'd take precedence over our relationship.
I couldn't care less about what my family would think. She couldn't care less about hers either, I'd imagine.
I highly doubt she is.
I like to think that there wouldn't be such a thing if we were in a relationship but I'd probably have to spare her a lot of my bullshit.
Well enough. I think she'd like all the amenities of modern life. She'd probably need time to get used to everything but I'm sure she'd manage. She's a smart girl.
A lot, but I doubt anybody cares.

I can relate a lot to the two versions thing. It's like the Elizabeth I imagine in my fantasies is so far-fetched that she's a completely different person. Simply because I imagine her to be in love with me. I wish there was some way to get closure. I'd do anything to express my feelings to her even if I'm almost certain as to how she'd react.

Attached: 9R3BRRCrU4.jpg (1920x1080, 1.54M)

Not that I'm aware of
I don't think she is, it just doesn't seem like the type of thing she would believe in. I myself don't care about it either, I don't hate it but it's not a thing for me
I would try my hardest to be honest with her, I want us to be able to rely on each other no matter what problem may occur
It would be difficult for her at first but I'm sure she could adapt after a while
>Bonus Question
Sometimes I imagine shit that isn't there and it makes me panic

Attached: mfw.png (1011x1075, 828K)

Thanks for the questions.

She has a big passion and that is cooking but I don't think she would prioritize it over our relationship.

Her family sadly passed away when she was young. I believe my family would love her. They would be happy for me that I found someone so amazing.

No, she isn't

I'm not afraid to talk to her about anything except her past. I can only imagine how hard does it need to be to know you went through something like that.

She would for sure be surprised by the technology we have and also that we don't have anything like mana and magic in here. I would need to teach her how to use specific technology, especially oven/microwave/etc. so she can start cooking again. I think she would be execited to try all the tech we have for cooking.

The fact that I promised to her that one day we'll meet. I don't know how am I gonna do that. All I know is that I have to and I'm ready to put my life on the line to make it a reality.
-

Attached: 57539163_p0_master1200.jpg (1036x800, 407K)

Guten Morgen doktor Ziegler
or should I say fraulein Ziegler?

Attached: 15_acres_of_broken_glass_by_halzyan-daffdml.png (894x894, 267K)

Does your waifu have any family that might hinder or synergize with your relationship with her? What a out YOUR family?
Her family is dead, and mine is irealevent.

Is your waifu religious?
No.

Assuming your waifu is from an AU or different time period, how would she adapt to bring plunged into life at your side in 2019?
She would deffenitly kill some people.

You aren't real
We'd never meet if you were
I'd be shocked if I could say a word to you if we did meet, let alone anything coherent
But I can't deny that you existing in some way makes my heart flutter and usually makes the day brighter

I'm really glad Araki hasn't made another mc as shitty as him since
He had some interesting alt costumes if I remember, and one of the best intros
Easy sleeper master race
I accept that he wouldn't be home as often as I would like considering what he does
Maybe my family would be happy with me actually wanting to start one of my own, but I doubt they'd be happy with him. I wouldn't know anything about his
He lives in a very Catholic country and is stated to believe in God, though he's certainly more lapsed than practicing. Mista is too much of a hedonist to say otherwise. It's something my family would like at least
Dumb things about myself I wouldn't want to bother anyone with. Nothing would be harder than getting my foot in the door
I'd hate myself for taking him away to be here honestly

Attached: 58796768_p0.jpg (969x1461, 770K)

Riddle me this, Batman.
What can be second, but also number one in my heart?

Attached: 002.png (800x601, 229K)

Damn, didn't know you loved him so much.

Attached: knd002.gif (500x324, 18K)

Oh I get it
Zero two
Number one
Haaaa

I certainly hope not. She might put the protection of spirits or whatever above out relationship, but I kind of doubt it a little.
I do wonder if her brother would like me or not. I think his approval would matter a lot to her. My immediate family are all god people, so I doubt Kotori would have an issue with them. She might find my brothers a little annoying at times, but that's normal. My extended family is a very mixed bag.
Not really no. She's a bit superstitious, but I don't think she follows an organized religion. I know she likes astrology and has a few Japanese superstitions but nothing huge.
Not really, no
She's from a modern era with a bit of secret sci-fi tech so she'd adapt pretty well I'd imagine.
All manner of things. There are probably more things that I lose sleep over than I don't.
>I leave you guys for one night and I return to find the place in complete and utter chaos.
Hey, I was away last night when everything went to hell as well. I was out and about getting my weekly social interaction in.
Y'know I feel really similar sometimes too. I feel like there are two version of Kotori in my mind. the one that loves me back and is sweet and wonderful and all of that, and then the "real" one that doesn't even know me. It brings me a lot of mental trouble and is just an awful time when I lose sleep wondering if she would ever even look at me. cont

Attached: Kotori Wedding 1.jpg (850x734, 219K)

Enough with these shitty fucking stupid ass questions

Fairly recently I decided to take matters into my own hands. I wanted to give some kind of legitimacy to the version of Kotori that is in love with me. Part of the reason I got my custom daki was to create a tangible representation of the Kotori that was my wife. She's wearing a wedding ring I designed for her, and is wearing my jacket and holding a pikmin on one of the sides. Two things that unmistakably relate to me. Well, if you know me anyway. Basically my point with all of this is that though our waifu isn't real, doesn't mean we can't influence them in some way. You can use reality to help shae the fiction you are in love with. I realize that sounds diabolical like I am forcing something onto her, but I don't think I am. A version of Kotori that loves me already exists in my mind, I just needed to give her form. Perhaps you could look into giving the Kiyohime you love a "physical" form?

Attached: Smug Kotori.jpg (640x960, 58K)

I wan tae shag yer waifu

What is your ringtone , anons?
It is waifu-related , right?

>to help shae
that should be "to help shape"

go away demoman
my phone is silenced 24/7

I shall answer ny own fucking question.

youtu.be/3hR_VnEEiTw
>user , why do you have circus music as your ringtone?

>my phone is silenced 24/7
My nigger. I thought I was alone.

That being said, I do have a waifu related ringtone but I'm too embarrassed to say what it is.

you're just making shit up to suit your needs. you're ARE forcing "her". this is even more pathetic than urabefag's antics. i am 99% sure that you dont really love her. she's an avatar for your attentionwhoring and an imaginary (14 year old btw) bitch that you're forcing yourself onto because of your emotional shortcomings. inb4 leahnigger

Good fer yew, ye wee gremlin. Git tae fuck, mate.

I don't give enough of a shit about my phone to have a custom ringtone. The default is good enough. I barely get calls anyway.

Jesus Christ. Here we go again. Can we not this time?

Attached: MeriBoredCrop.png (1201x802, 924K)

I want tae shag yer hen too

Defending white farmers in africa with waifu!

>WTF BLACK PPL STOP INVADING EUROPE, EUROPE IS FOR EUROPEANS
>white farmers in africa? Based

If you want a full-blown racewar then come and get it fuckface.
We had you in chains out of pity.

Mexicans never owned slaves. I'm not black either

>passione?
Her dream has always been to spend her life with someone she loves and loves her a well, so I don't think so. Probably her autistic hatred towards lies, but it's never clarified just how serious that is
>family?
I don't think that her parents would be okay with her marrying some random gaijin, considering that she comes from a really wealthy family. I don't think mine would have any problem with her, at least if they don't know about her past
>religious?
She seems to believe in reincarnation, so some kind of buddhism. I don't think it'd affect our relationship that much
>afraid to talk?
I don't think there's anything I wouldn't talk to her about. Being honest and open about our feelings is one of the things I'd appretiate the most about our relationship
>different time period?
Servants usually acquire all the knowledge from the era they're summoned into, but I never imagine her as one anyways. She'd probably have trouble getting used to all the tecnology and big cities
>up at night?
Most of the time her, I spend a lot of time thinking about my feelings, or just looking at pictures.

>It's like the Elizabeth I imagine in my fantasies is so far-fetched that she's a completely different person.
This is why it feels weird, like I'm not loving the same person, but a convenient ilussion I have. And at the same time imaginating us together and spending my time with her during the day is when I enjoy it the most
>I wish there was some way to get closure.
Sadly it doesn't seem like that'll ever happen. I just don't know how I'll deal with this kind of feeling on the future as the years pass

And yet part 5 is still my favorite one because of the characters, even if the protagonist is as intresting as a rock. He really feels wasted, he could've been a cool mix of Jonathan's righteous attitude and Dio's personality

Attached: kiyo (129).jpg (1414x1000, 1.06M)

>and is just an awful time when I lose sleep wondering if she would ever even look at me
I can relate a lot to this, even if I don't want to think about it. Gets worse when I remember the fact that my waifu's character and backgroud is about her falling in love with other people who (as autistic as it may sound) aren't me
>though our waifu isn't real, doesn't mean we can't influence them in some way.
So pretty much like, looking at the Kotori who doesn't know you as some kind of "past" version of herself where she didn't know you, unlike the current one who is on a relationship with you? Being her relationship with you what's influencing her
>like I am forcing something onto her, but I don't think I am
Wanting and imaginating that you're loved back by the person you are in love with is something natural, so I don't think that you're forcing anything since she'd be literally the same, but loving you. It's the uncertainty and wonder if in reality it'd be like that what makes me sad, along with the fact that I'll never be able to clarify it
>Perhaps you could look into giving the Kiyohime you love a "physical" form?
I love "both" of them, so it'd be pretty much picturing us together on a more physical way, along with dedicating things for her that way as well?

Attached: kiyo (308).jpg (1093x2367, 1.39M)

>Mexicans never owned slaves. I'm not black either
I am laughing at this level of ignorance.
Even long before Mexico was colonized by spaniards mesoamerican civilizations were based on slavery.
Aztecs would wage wars with the sole purpose of capturing/enslaving other cultures and sacrifice them in really nasty ways.
Mexico had legal slavery until 1813 and imported several niggers for such purpose because native slaves were too weak for such grueling labour and broke down constantly so natives were sent to the mines because they were small and niggers were reserved for farm-work and the like where the cruel mexican sun bathed their black skins with love.
The whole texan war ordeal was because texas NEEDED slaves to keep its economy going but Mexico was trying to free all slaves and texas then threatened with fucking off to the USA.
Texas fucked off , Mexico attacked USA land and got their ass beaten black and blue which ended up with more than half of Mexican land fucking off to the USA.
>But where are the blacks in Mexico?
Unlike gringoylems , Mexico just genocided all fucking freed niggers because they had , and still have , several racial tensions resulting in most of the country being nigger-free.
Most of the niggers in mexico can be found in little jungle comunities hidden in the south of the country and because most of them live outside the law they are unable to join Mexican society because their lack of papers or citizenship assures a quick travel to haiti where most undocumented blacks are deported thanks to the Mexican immigration department.
>I'm not black either
Yet you are defending horrible murders of white farmers in South-Africa you literal cuck.

Kepp Jow Forums in Jow Forums, please. This is /waifu/.

I don't want them murdered I just want them to be in Europe.

A veces me gustaria que mi esposafu tuviera cuernos y me los encajara como un toro cuando tiene "necesidades".
Tan solo el pensar en ella acariciando mi cara con sus hermosos cuernos de una manera tan llena de amor y cuidado para no lastimarme demasiado hace que se me acelere el corazon.
Besarla de una manera apasionada y sucia con nuestra saliva pintando nuestras caras sus manos en mi cabello jalandome hacia ella y mis manos en sus cuernos manteniendola cerca de mi.
Ya me puse de mal humor , Kiyomaricon.

it was this piece:
i.pximg.net/img-original/img/2018/08/22/10/30/00/70326662_p0.png

>Gets worse when I remember the fact that my waifu's character and backgroud
It can totally relate. Kotori is also in love with someone that isn't me. That brings me great distress and is probably part of why I have been trying so hard recently to add some kind of legitimacy to mine and Kotori's relationship. It's awful to watch someone you love love someone else. It's happened to me in real life, and it happened all over again with Kotori. It's no fun, and I'd like it to stop, bu tit won't.
>So pretty much like, looking at the Kotori who doesn't know you as some kind of "past" version of herself where she didn't know you, unlike the current one who is on a relationship with you?
Yeah, that's more or less how I view it. they are the same person, differing only in that one of them is in a relationship with me. Just one of them hasn't met me yet. It's kind of a sad justification that helps me sleep at night, but if I'm going to delude myself into loving a girl that doesn't exist, I can at least take it one step further and think she loves me back, right? It... it doesn't always work I'll be honest.
>along with the fact that I'll never be able to clarify it
There are so many unknowns in this whole waifu business that it can get overwhelming at times. Sure we can do what we can to make it seem more likely that they would love us back, but we will never truly know. Me going about this whole legitimizing thing is me trying to get some peace of mind, no matter how fragile or pathetic it may be.
>so it'd be pretty much picturing us together on a more physical way, along with dedicating things for her that way as well?
Yeah, it's a way of making the relationship a bit more real, and making it feel a bit less one sided. Our waifus loving us back is just as likely as them not, since it's a yes/no question. It's alright to believe the answer is yes. It's about making things about the both of you, rather than just you loving her, if that makes sense.

Attached: Kotori_Itsuka.jpg (1000x563, 62K)

She would want it to ruin our relationship but she would try to chase it as much as she able to
I think they would both be happy for us outside of worrying if we are right for each other, but one of those thing that always happen with parents
Yes she is a tad bit, I'm fine with it and would love to hear more about it from here
I would only talk a little about it with her and defiantly not posting it here
She quite and adaptive person so she'll do just fine

easier to list what doesn't

Attached: v4GYPmU.png (1280x720, 729K)

>Would you let her experiment on you?
She actually cares a lot about ethics in science so she wouldn't want to anyway. I would totally let her though.

>I won't apologize
You shouldn't. It was just another one of those moments. As you said let us stick to posting waifus.

It's an obstacle that a waifufag faces on the regular. It's not hard for someone to reach the conclusion that their waifu wouldn't love them even more so when the person in question has low self-esteem and is in love with someone whom they view as perfect and way better than them. Thus most people tend to be really harsh on themselves. I believe that everyone has a chance with their waifu and I do mean the real and unchanged waifu that hasn't been "forced" to love you if they existed. For me the problem lies within the conundrum itself and the paradoxes it imposes. We can NEVER know whether they'd love us or not, absolutely nothing is certain. And that, perhaps, is why it doesn't really matter. Being fictional they can neither reject nor return the love. That is why if we seek satisfaction in our fantasies we shouldn't feel guilty for "forcing" something onto them. It is still your true waifu that you imagine loving you back. The question whether she actually would if she was real is something entirely different, which as I said would either get you stuck in a loop or depress you.

This is also an interesting way to look at it. Since she is a fictional character there is no "real" her and even if in your own mind she does love you it's just another interpretation of her as such details and certainty that can be found in a real person aren't present in our waifus. I think that we aren't changing who they are like that as long as we realise what we are doing with such a mindset. For example I don't know my waifu's favourite colour but if I were to say it is blue it wouldn't matter and it doesn't change her as a person.

Attached: Angela129.jpg (744x732, 351K)

It doesn't conflict with who she is in any way. That's why having them love us in our imagination doesn't morph them into someone else as long as the person you know them to be stays intact and don't change to suit your needs. I know my waifu wouldn't love back some looser NEET and that's why I never want to become such a person because I'm familiar with her enough. And that's why we always try to improve ourselves for them. What I'm trying to say with all this endless rambling is, don't try to be the person your waifu would love, try avoid being the person she wouldn't love. That should be the basis to avoid headaches and heartbreaks. The self-improvement for seeking her love should come after.

Guten morgen mein freund (even if it's evening for both of us). How's the game development going?
>fraulein Ziegler?
You cheeky bugger.

>using anything other than the default ringtone

Attached: Angela310.png (600x872, 630K)

Is it too early to post choons? Nay! It's never too early to post choons! Post 'em.
youtube.com/watch?v=XRP9k9nlAfE
I have a soft spot for electro swing. I wanna dance to it with Merida.

>What I'm trying to say with all this endless rambling is, don't try to be the person your waifu would love, try avoid being the person she wouldn't love.
Yet another quotable sentence from you. I completely agree, by the way.

Attached: merida_by_emocami-d7eb2zj.jpg (720x960, 120K)

>Our waifus loving us back is just as likely as them not, since it's a yes/no question.
So if there are two outcomes to a situation then the chance of either happening is guaranted to be equal? If you participate in the lottery, are your chances of winning and losing equal just because you can only win or lose? I don't follow.
I will probably get shat on for this, but considering that most waifus ITT are in general very desireable, they could choose practically anyone if they were real. The chance of them choosing someone and ignoring all the better suitors in favour of you is infinitesimally small. So small that considering it as a possibility is laughable. If you had to choose between two people who love you, one better in all statistical categories than the other, who would you choose? Is the chance of you choosing either equal?
Yes, you love her. And it's very safe to say that you wouldn't be the only one to love her if she was real. You could argue that you'd always love her the most but that can't really be measured. Our chances are anything but equal.

>when the person in question has low self-esteem and is in love with someone whom they view as perfect and way better than them
Who did you have in mind when you wrote this? Asking for a friend.

Attached: rbnXGpaOep.jpg (1920x1080, 1.71M)

Most people ignore my waifu in her series since she is someone hard to deal with despite being very attractice.
I'm confident that we would end up together if she were real and I was in any position to interact with her on a regular basis, due to how compatible we are in pretty much everything. I'm almost certain that would be the case.

We paid $100 for a graphics dev to add some graphical improvements to our game because none of us could do it. I feel ashamed

Attached: 2193c4a5b0442669f3c5e2edb9b3daf6-d4890kt.jpg (454x569, 60K)

And what did he do?

based German christmas cake poster

Add CSM and HBAO

Attached: 2131233.png (328x213, 42K)

Stuff that I prefer out of my gaming

>So if there are two outcomes to a situation then the chance of either happening is guaranted to be equal? If you participate in the lottery, are your chances of winning and losing equal just because you can only win or lose?
I'll admit my logic was flawed, but the point I was getting at was that though the odds may not be in your favor, the actual odds are irrelevant. You either win the lottery or you don't. You waifu either loves you or she doesn't. If you get too caught up in the numbers you may not try something out of fear of failure, despite you still having a chance to succeed. It isn't always a realistic chance, but sometimes all someone needs is a chance. Of course it's absolutely ridiculous to think Kotori might love me back, but that's the whole reason I've been doing all of this. I'm creating evidence to make it more realistic that she might like me, I'm stacking the odds in my favor. I've spent way too goddamn time in real life watching a real girl that I loved love someone else. I had the misfortune of having that happen again with my waifu. Except this time, I can do something about it. For once I'd like to have peace of mind in a relationship, even if it's with a girl that doesn't exist. Of course other people love her. Of course she might choose other people over me, but getting caught up in that way of thinking is dooming yourself to failure. just thinking about other people that claim to love her makes me want to kill something. Love doesn't always make sense. cont

Attached: Dissatisfied Kotori.jpg (236x419, 17K)

You can't quantify how good someone would be for you based on any measurable means. If it hasn't been abundantly clear in the way I've been posting over the past couple of months, I'm desperate and looking for anything that can help my love feel not quite so one sided, so stupid, so pointless. I tell myself loving Kotori isn't some massive waste of time, but I'll admit that sometimes it does feel that way. If I get stuck in my mindset that she couldn't and wouldn't love me back then it's just a massive redo of something awful that has already happened to me.Is it really too much to ask that she might love me back? I just want to be happy, you know? Of course the odds are against me, be I can't give too much of a shit about odds because the odds have been against me my whole life anyway and I've made it this far. So you know what? No, maybe Kotori loving me back isn't so far fetched after all. There's at least one version of her that does. I've made sure of that. I know this all makes me sound crazy or unstable or whatever but I don't care. I'm not well, and Kotori is able to help me typically, but shit man, I just need to believe. I know this all makes me sound pathetic. But that's just something I'll have to live with.

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.gif (500x281, 998K)

You don't even know the CSM is there

Attached: 40049672_p13.jpg (600x450, 65K)

Yeah, thought it was that one.
I've been imagining submitting myself completely to her as a devout pet, while she treats me like the dog I am.
Although it may be a bit ooc for her, just like the fuck's other stuff.
Just a feel I got earlier. I'm returning to my senses now.

Attached: urabe101.png (1366x768, 934K)

Cute. Aunque solo la parte de la caricia amorosa

>It's no fun, and I'd like it to stop, bu tit won't.
The feeling of powerlessness is just the worst, that's why I do my best to ignore the fact that even if she were real she could still be in love. That's what I do when I imagine myself with her, at least I know how she'd behave towards someone she loves and her sweet and caring attitude is one of the reasons why I'm in love
>I can at least take it one step further and think she loves me back, right?
Well a waifu on this case is more or less an imaginary girlfriend, so not imaginating or thinking that she loves you back would be really dumb.
>we can do what we can to make it seem more likely that they would love us back, but we will never truly know
This is basically what makes me sad, to know if I'll ever be enough for her in reality, or if she'd accept me and even love me back. As much as I'd like to think that I'm the kind of person she loves, I will never know for sure. And the worst thing is that it's pointless to think or wonder about this, since she isn't real
>It's about making things about the both of you, rather than just you loving her, if that makes sense.
I understand, just making our relationship and little more real, physically at least. That's why I've been trying to get some merch lately, along with printing posters or something like that, to have something of her, and probably make something myself so I can dedicate it to her

Attached: bde41db60b93cb161829e2d1aa4f7771.jpg (1075x1500, 1.01M)

>when the person in question has low self-esteem and is in love with someone whom they view as perfect and way better than them.
Which is funny because my waifu is also like that, and is aware of her own flaws. I don't think that she's totally perfect, but the way she tries to improve herself is to me.
>I believe that everyone has a chance with their waifu and I do mean the real and unchanged waifu that hasn't been "forced" to love you if they existed
You've said this a number of times already, I think that it's really nice of you, thank you.
>We can NEVER know whether they'd love us or not, absolutely nothing is certain. And that, perhaps, is why it doesn't really matter.
It really is. I feel dumb as well for this one reason, at the end of the day it is indeed pointless. I will never know if she'd accept my feelings and love me back just like I do. She is in love with someone, but I mean on the case that she wouldn't of course, since she wouldn't drop her love just for some unknown person like me
>What I'm trying to say with all this endless rambling is, don't try to be the person your waifu would love, try avoid being the person she wouldn't love. That should be the basis to avoid headaches and heartbreaks. The self-improvement for seeking her love should come after.
That's a really lovely way to think about this kind of things friend, thank you. I do try to become someone better for her, someone who'd be capable of protecting and making her happy, even if I can't know if what I do is enough and am certain that it may also be pointless just like everything, since all I want at the end of the day is spend my days with her on my side.

Attached: DxcJTszVAAYs4vb.jpg (768x1024, 108K)

I think about this a lot, too. I lay awake at night wondering if she would ever truly love me.
Sometimes I convince myself she would love me because she loved the main character of DDLC, which is technically me.
We just have so much in common, I've talked about it before. I feel like she would definitely at least like someone like me. But I just don't know.

Recently I had a few different artists draw art of me and Sayori together, holding hands, hugging, it really helps.

Attached: cartoon.png (1024x1463, 375K)

Do you think your waifu says a lot about who you are as a person? Say, your waifu is a bad person, does that mean you're likely to be an awful person as well and viceversa?

>Say, your waifu is a bad person, does that mean you're likely to be an awful person as well and viceversa?
doesn't have to be the case, look at scarecrow user

>You cheeky bugger
You know me. Always the cheeky cavalier

Attached: ___ray-___-glados-print.jpg (1224x792, 185K)

Erika

You have been mooted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.

>Who did you have in mind when you wrote this? Asking for a friend.
I had in mind any waifufag, including myself, who feels like they don't deserve their waifu's love and never feel good enough for it. But you've caught me. It was more or less directed at you. I don't like how absolute you are in your judgement. I just don't believe the things you say about yourself, for a lack of a better explanation. Most people give themselves less credit than they deserve and being madly in love with someone you deem out of your reach can twist such perceptions even further. You're right that I don't know you or your reasons for believing so, however I do know that you aren't unlovable.

As for your sentiments about them choosing us or not, I don't really agree with you, but you already knew that.

There's no shame in it.

First of all, she is Swiss.
Second, how fucking dare you?

>I do try to become someone better for her, someone who'd be capable of protecting and making her happy
In the end that's what it's all about, isn't it? Knowing that you'd be able to make her happy, to make her feel special, fulfill her needs and love her unconditionally for who she is. It should be the thing that helps us find peace both within ourselves and with our waifus.

I've always envied people with waifus from dating sims for that reason. It's safe to say they'd love them back as it's within their character and personality and if they didn't they wouldn't really be their waifus. That's kind of how I see it. But I've never played a dating sim so what do I know?

Only to an extent. A person can be in love that's their polar opposite. I personally think me and my waifu share as much similarities as we do differences.

Attached: Angela53.jpg (774x1032, 144K)

>but getting caught up in that way of thinking is dooming yourself to failure.
Except this "lottery" doesn't even exist. There's no winning or losing. It's what you make of it. For me it's a matter of principle. I choose to be objective about my odds. I don't believe that Elizabeth would love me because I know her and myself well enough to know that she wouldn't. If I don't acknowledge that fact then I feel like I'm just exploiting her to satisfy my desires. My love for her isn't about my happiness. I love her. I love Elizabeth. I love her for who she is and not for who I want her to be. She means everything to me and my goal was never achieving happiness through her. I could care less about trying to be happy, that's been off the table for years now.
>You can't quantify how good someone would be for you based on any measurable means.
Why? Certain traits, physical and otherwise, are attractive, certain traits aren't. Certain traits are compatible with eachother, certain traits aren't. It's not simple to quantify compatibility with complete accuracy but it's easy to make an estimate as to whether someone would find you attractive provided you knew them well enough. It's comforting to think of love as some magical 50/50 RNG but it's not. It's a complicated process and it's based on physical and behavioural traits that humans are evolutionarily wired to find attractive. I feel like waifuism is the only form of love not 'tainted' by our psychology simply because it's a one-sided, essentially imaginary ordeal. It loses it's magic once you remove the imaginary part and think about how it'd be in reality.
I'm not sure I should be delving so deep into all of this but whatever. Nothing better to do on a Saturday night than discuss how evopsych bullshit applies to imaginary love.
>I know this all makes me sound pathetic.
Not really. You rationalize it in a different way and that's fine. I'm not judging you for it.

Attached: XbiREifvll.png (692x777, 861K)

>First of all, she is Swiss.
>Swiss-German
>German
Es ist egal.

>Second, how fucking dare you?
You misunderstand, user. I like christmas cake girls.

Attached: healing light.jpg (540x390, 81K)

Sorry, I may have reacted a but impulsively there.

Attached: AngelaUpdog.jpg (500x944, 53K)

I think my waifu does, but in the regard of good person or bad person.

Yuri is a learned person with emotional strife and I am similarly a man who lacks physical prowess (disabled 5'6" manlet) but am intellectually superior (at least at my old ghetto high school). I am also pretty confident in myself, and all my previous 3dgfs were quite unstable. It's like I try to be the stability in their lives through mental acuity and I'll go kill myself now you don't have to tell me

>previous 3dgfs
NORMALFAGS GET OUT
GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT
GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT
GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT
GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT