Why do wh*tes care about animals so much?

why do wh*tes care about animals so much?

Attached: how-white-people-tell-their-dogs-goodbye-πŸΆπŸ‘…-follow-dailyhood-tv-2230123.png (500x566, 143K)

they don't. they eat them

it's this thing called empathy. you wouldn't understand sorry

Attached: 1557554848300.jpg (1002x665, 140K)

>how white -women- tell their dogs goodbye
fix'd

empathy is for bitch ass niggas anyways
shes italian not white

ya you're really cool 25 year old faggot who no one loves. this is why you're alone kys

everyone one r9k is like that tell me something i dont know.

remember when this board wasn't just shit feels tfw no gf board. hope all u sad fags just fuck off one day. you're all lonely no one gives a shit.

If niggers feeling no empathy for cute doggos doesn't convince you that Jow Forums is right I don't know what will

Be glad we do, else you would not be alive.

lmfao one post that comes from a black person means all black people hate dogs and have no empathy? you'll grow out of your Jow Forums stage and makes friends soon bro.

Because unlike sh*tskins, whites can actually afford animal slave... I mean, pets.

No those are the gooks

Clearly you don't know how niggers in the ghetto treat animals. They beat the shit out of them for fun, they'll lure stray cats over to them with food and then kick them like a football

cancer on r9k fuck off this is not faceboook

one day bro! hopefully soon :)

You can tell a lot about a person by how they treat their dog. This nigger fucking bitch I used to rent a room from kept her dog outside all year long with no dog house. Never washed the dog, never played with it or showed any attention. Really gets the noggin joggin.

Attached: 59623170_2367082320228171_4807027285737603072_o.jpg (1072x1440, 324K)

empathy, and thousands of years shared history, starving subhumans from niggerland couldn't have the luxury

>care about animals

>literally keep niggers as beasts of burden

White people have been dictating the lives of lesser organisms since the beginning of history.

I grew up in the rural south and saw more white people doing these things than any black person. That's not to say white people do it more, because I don't have shit to back that up. Just speaking from personal experience. Farmers used to show us how to drown racoons and shit. Lots of animal fucking, too, but everyone in the deep South did that, so it's chill.

Maybe if you were as loyal, caring and useful as a dog I would care about you, nigger.

I want to say its not true, but it is. People treat their dogs like kids or people. They're not. You can still love them, but its like those fucked up girls who carry around fake babies because they're either barren of fucking ugly. Its a surrogate and its a massive red flag in my opinion

Shitty bait, go nig somewhere else