Has anyone who isn't related to you ever said that they love you and mean it?

Has anyone who isn't related to you ever said that they love you and mean it?

Attached: 00-IMG_20150507_200122.jpg (900x675, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC8d5J4MxwHtbGINFyJgAJzA/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

'love you' never, but I got alot of ''I love you stares'' from alot of girls altough I never tried to make a move since I'm broke with no job in order to start a family since I know the expectation nowadays from women
almost 23 atm gonna of myself at 25 if I fail to make a career

no
> i cant post just no so ill post filler xxxxxccccccccc

>Has anyone who isn't related to you ever said that they love you and mean it?

No.

My heterosexual male friends (no homo)

Yeah but not in an intimate or non-platonic way.

I'm pretty close to a girl that's a few years younger than me. I've helped her grow up a little bit here and there. She's done a lot for me. She drops it on me occasionally when I get some real shit out of her. She doesn't have any outlets.

My mom (a lot to a point where it's annoying), my dad, my siblings. My old dog fucked my leg real hard once.

You know I can't remember the last time a family member said this. I do recall my mom saying she didn't care about me though

I don't even know. I can't seem to trust anyone anymore...

Im not entirely sure.
A lady in the mental ward said "I love you" while I was leaving around 2 weeks ago.
I doubt she actually fell in love with me though, she only knew me for 2 days and all I did was play /mu/sic, make some drawings, and have really shitty schizo bipolar conversations.

In fact, a lot of patients somehow thought I was the most interesting shitstain they ever met. One guy seemed to think I had a crush on the same patient he did and asked me to ask her if she liked him to make me jealous or something.

Just realized I got deeply off topic
Anyways, I am a faggot so none of it really mattered.

No, they never have and never will.

oh shit is that kyde? wtf

seriously that look just like kyde from
youtube.com/channel/UC8d5J4MxwHtbGINFyJgAJzA/videos

Not even my relatives

okay explain yourself OP

No, NEVER in my 26 years of existence.

Attached: 1549981391304.png (882x758, 16K)

topkek
lmao
very funny
originaly comment

No and if they did i would suspect an ulterior motive.

Not even my family told me that.

Attached: lewd things like.jpg (373x585, 94K)

A girl on Discord on a server told me she has a crush on me, despite knowing I am retarded as fuck.
Was too late.

yes but only my friends, my family would never say anything like that to me well not my immediate family

Yeah but she kept saying it wasn't "fully romantic."

>tfw you've only experienced a girl sort of falling for you but not being able to commit to you because you're just not as good as someone else
Truly the worst

I've literally never been friends with a woman who wasn't my mom, how could a non-relative have told me they loved me?

Of fucking course not OP. But to have been loved and losing that love is still better than to have never experienced it at all. At least then I would be dreaming about things that have actually happened

Attached: 1538061008365.jpg (462x462, 79K)

4 times and i hate it. please just love someone else.

Yeah it's her. This is the last place I thought anyone would recognise her. Too late to delete now though.

Does it count if it was an ex gf I dated for 4 years? Or was it all just a lie?

dumb incels

Yes.
Don't matter anymore.

Can't remember if any of my friends have said it, but I do love them (as a friend).
Most likely no.

yes, one of them was even crying on the phone while saying it, so fucking cringe, i asked her to just fuck off and i didnt even wanna talk to her, i regret giving her my phone number so much

one of them was pretty much my personal slave, she did anything i asked her to do, i cringe out whenever i think about it

I dated one that was insane in love with me, she was paranoid that i might leave her for someone else and thats exactly what i did

one was ready to move to my country to live with me (she was crazy rich but still), had to cut ties asap cuz that was obvious shes gonna stalk me for the rest of my life flag.