Are you or have you been on Prozac? Did you get any side effects from it like sexual dysfunction, brainfog or tiredness?

Are you or have you been on Prozac? Did you get any side effects from it like sexual dysfunction, brainfog or tiredness?

Attached: images (100).jpg (320x342, 12K)

40mg/day for about 8 months

GAD is e-z to deal with compared to before
Still pump bellygf or fap at least once a day..
100% had sexual dysfunction and have heard of it killing girls sex drives - lasted about 2-3 months for me personally
Made me more depressed for awhile but i was also withdrawing from benzos/opiates so i blamed that

my brain is always foggy and tired to begin with due to excessive intakes of marijuana

GL

I was on it for a few months, I think it made me shit a lot, that was the only thing I noticed about it.

>smokes weed, does benzos and opiates
user, no wonder you are depressed, not to judge you or anything, but you can't say you're surprised, right?

What was benzos withdrawal like? Is it really the hell people say it is?

Attached: 1558053380240.jpg (1366x768, 38K)

>Did you get any side effects from it like sexual dysfunction, brainfog or tiredness

I'm on anti-psychotics and have all of those except brainfog, it makes me bored as fuck too

Took about 20mg a day along with lorenzapam, i think it was the lorenzapam that caused me to have difficulty breathing. But other than that, there really didn't feel much of 'anything'. Perhaps more stable moods, with obviously some occasional mood swings. Fewer outbursts, etc. But it was a mixture of medication and therapy. I remember I tried to get high from it, looking back it was really cringey, didn't work.

still on 60mg a day, it doesn't do much for me anymore honestly except for making my dick numb and giving me a sore throat, I tried stopping once but I got one of the worst episodes I've ever experienced in my life so I'll stick with it for now

Did it make you feel brainfog or tiredness or something? Did you use to yawn a lot?

Attached: images - 2019-05-14T193138.165.jpg (640x480, 64K)

The first 3 weeks are absolute hell in terms of everything, not just tiredness or brainfog, you'll feel more depressed than ever and you'll be low on energy and unmotivated to do anything, but if you can survive that and not quit midway it'll just make you more numb, which is a plus because now you can't be depressed, but you also can't experience stuff like happiness usually

Attached: Ashita-no-Joe.jpg (1000x711, 96K)

He never mentioned opiates

What are you on anti-psych for?

I don't really struggle with depression much and was prescribed the Prozac for GAD - don't ask why..

benzo withdraw was rough, still have trouble sleeping some nights., bellygf says i stopped most of my twitching :_)

Shizophrenic spectrum shizoid shizotypal paranoid mostly paranoia

Can I ask how it started cuz I'm starting to suspect there might be something wrong with me so I'd like to get more insight on the subject.
>inb4 google it
Did plenty of that i need some 1st hand stuff

Yes, 40mg a day for like a year. Killed my dick in general, even had problems peeing, also my pupils were massive and bright lights gave me migraine attacks. Switched to 112.5mg venlafaxine and it actually helps but without all the adverse shit prozac gave me

In short ;

I was prescribed adderal/ritalin as a teen recommended by my school "pill pushers" and it basically triggered psychosis

Usually onset begins at pre-teen teenage years or young adulthood triggered by stressors or drugs or a combination

im on zoloft and getting off.

Thanks, means a lot.
If you don't mind can you share any coping skills?

Medication helps that's about it

There's no real coping when you're talking psychosis it comes and goes there's no stopping it
It's also indivdual people experience different things and deal with it their way, i guess avoid things that trigger it

stay organized, don't do drugs, reduce stress, watch your diet, excercise if necessary, keep a diary and most important medication

I was once strongly against medication but it's necessary, the side effects like erectile dysfunction, zero sex drive, lack of motivation, anhedonia
extreme boredom etc. they're really annoying but at least you will be more "noromal" and fucntional as a person.

I used to take Lexapro, and when I got off it, after a year I needed it again, so I got another prescription... And then I couldn't bust a nut.
Strange how shit like that works.

>Strange how shit like that works.
what? how you got impotent on lexapro and didn't realize until years after

30mg a day it gave me shits that were pure liquid 3 times a day

did you jerk off with the feces?