Is this meme true?

Ok let’s break it down.
Americans. They are a mix of many different ethnicities, this is why they call themselves “white” a word we as Europeans never used, we go by our historical names and ethnic groups. Such as “ look that’s the German” or “ look that’s the Italian” Americans are a mixture of so many different ethnicities that you can’t even say they are European anymore. So please for the love of god to all my euro Caucasians don’t call yourself white, it’s a insult to your ancestors your history your people and everything else. The only people who use to term “white” to describe themselves are people with no culture or history of their own, for instance in Brazil if someone has a lighter skin complexion than the average Brazilian they call him a “Gringo” “blanco” or any other slang term for white. Since they don’t have a true ethnicity that’s what they call themselves. Stop faking for the Jew trap.

Attached: A169CB7E-06C4-49C8-9531-101E799A022B.jpg (900x506, 92K)

Depending on how ethnically MUTT’d you are you can still go by an ethnic group.

Attached: D0142491-EED2-4EBF-BE47-03E00263FB9E.jpg (750x933, 121K)

y-yes :(

Attached: d4c47f6bf06d1d23fb64347cbf700eec.png (794x695, 79K)

What do you look like

Dios mio...
Also, this

Am I white, Jow Forums?
>65% Great Britain
>13% Ireland
>8% Iberia/southern France
>4% South European
>3% Western European
>2% Eastern European
>2% Scandinavian
>2% Caucaus Mountains
>1% Middle East
I would like to see more Europeans taking DNA tests desu.

El abominacion

North and west European includes Germany and France?

It is for me, my mom is an irish immigrant and my dad is mexican. i'm as mutt as they come. Most people think i'm white though because i have green eyes and light skin but really i'm a sleeper agent for the beaners looking to mud up some white genetics.

A pure mixture of white people?

my mexican grandparents are more white than the average american. Sad!

what the fuck is this even

Show us a pic for science

Surely your father in itself was castizo so surely he had a majority white

The caucuses mountains are European so pretty much yeah. That one percent middle eastern is a bit shady tho

goyim with no identity will not fight.

Not sure if you mean that about my test or the comment about Europeans. Many people don't consider Spaniards white, although I disagree because they're european. I'm curious how many would have slight Caucaus mountain DNA due to early migrations into Europe.

>Italian
>White European
DNA tests like these birthed the goblin meme

As much as Americans are fucked up. I can say Mexicans are 200 times for fucked up. For gods sake you guys are jungle people with very small mixture with Spanish people. Lol

This is the final stage.

I’m white. Suck it side ways fucker

>Americans are not white.

Incoming!

Attached: mutt rage.webm (700x700, 1.77M)

>The caucuses mountains are European
what are you writing mongoloid? they are kurds and iranic orcs

The only reason they don’t include the caucuses mountains into the European category is due to the Turkish invasions and Kurdish invasions. So they include both those ethnic groups in that category. Other than that the caucuses mountains are considered European as the earliest forms of European civilizations started there and the indigenous populations has the highest amount of Neolithic European dna

... and its beautiful

kek

Attached: 20171109_142614.jpg (484x274, 93K)

Ironically it is the most accurate of all Jow Forums memes, hence also why it is the one that meets most resistance, as the truth usually do

Attached: 1524186859426.jpg (1024x640, 106K)

>Italians are not white
>The founders of western civilization are not white
Are you saying Europeans are cucked and following a non-white civilization? Also get yours tested. Not allowed to comment unless you can back up your own purity.

The final stage

Don't make me come over there and mutt up your people

How fucking retarded are you? I’m talking about the natives of the caucuses not the people who came from Central Asia and Middle East dumb ass. The Caucasus Mountains are not Turkish mountains or Kurdish mostly fucking retard. So should we say Western Europe is not Arabia because of the invading Muslims?

>2% Caucaus Mountains
you are fucking sheepfucker.

yeah, my dad is castizo. he looks more spanish than mexican.

yeah

Attached: gms23andmeresults.jpg (1524x1193, 211K)

So are the Welsh and I'm 65% Great Britain. I for one will embrace my heritage and buy a sheep.

I meant that you are white.

Lol a Russian Tatar that the country of Russia is literally a mixed bag of donkey fuckers Dagestani gaotfuckers and muslims is talking about the caucuses lol

The meme is true if you are bad at math and geography.

The USA is about the size of Europe land-wise. And all of Europe isn't white.

I live in a very white part of the USA, mostly Scandinavian and German decent. We say white because there are multiple white ethnicity.

And since slavs aren't white, so Europe is hardly white.

>burger flag
>we europeans
wut
i sage your kike thread with the power of white unity

>Other than that the caucuses mountains are considered European as the earliest forms of European civilizations started there
lmao

Caucasus subhumans were never European and never did accomplish shit bar spreading the christianity/islam cancer on each other in their own region
>genetics don’t change over time
Is USA purely Anglo-Celtic today? It’s not. And the ultimate foundation of the Western Civilization are the Holy Roman Empire, Ancien France and England
>who came from Central Asia and Middle East
Huwhite European as fuck. Did you get those retarded stories from your armenian monobrow grandmother?
Probably some armenian subhuman spawn in CA

Idiot also has a burger flag lol also you handicapped mutt oindonknow that America is a place we’re a lot of people go to right?

What do you look like?

also > jungle people
my grandparents are still whiter than most americans here.
Dont let the jews lead you to believe our southern neighbors are all jungle people. They're just mad no one in mexico wants jews in their country.

>Holy ROMAN Empire
>France, western Germany, and Britain weren't conquered by Rome
I wonder why those areas became so civilized...

You rapefugee what I said are facts you mongloid Turk. You monkeys are not Caucasian lol you animals came from Central Asia and the Middle East.

I have ancestors from England, France, Belgium, Germany, Italy, Bulgaria, Norway, Ireland, and what used to be Byzantium as well as the old Crusader kingdom of Jerusalem.

White is just easier.

Turks and Kurds are not native people of the caucuses you mongloid. Why do you think they call “Huwhites” Caucasian? The natives of the region were the first Indo Europeans and the first Christian nations started there. You mongol Turks just came pretty recently in human history. Lol

Doesn't change the 'mutt' meme, lel. Should still get tested, you don't necessarily inherit all ethnicities in equal measure. I have very little eastern European despite havijg a polish last name. Recently found out it was western Poland and they were actually German settlers.

>the old Crusader kingdom of Jerusalem.
Wtf, are there really people able to trace their ancestry to the kingdom of Jesusalem?
Proof?

You have slav blood. Tainted. Not true white.

>ROMAN
A Catholic regal statement, nothing to do with the wog rats.
>I wonder why those areas became so civilized...
Because they did the opposite of what the Romans did. Speaking of which they had a multiracial degenerate society and managed to unleash arabs, niggers and jews right into Europe. Proto-English identity was born in killing dago fleas
bix nood boom da biiiiim
>Why do you think they call “Huwhites” Caucasian?
Because Americans are retarded
>Italy, Bulgaria, Jerusalem
White my ass

Show test. I'm just happy I have 0% Jew, nigger, or Mexican. I come from a family that owned a lot of slaves.

Op is probably a Jew. Most white Americans are of British isles and German stock. They don’t want us uniting together.

Only retards that copy from public trees on Ancestry. His tree is likely riddled with errors.

Look at your flag tho, you sound confused.

Attached: raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.jpg (1280x720, 177K)

>British aren't the mutts of Europe
You know you had Anglos, Saxons, Jutes, Britons, Norse, and French migrations, right? And that's assuming no Romans stayed after it's fall.

reported the jews put that < 1 percent in to over 90% of the results - thus gaining another stupid fucking goy sucking their cocks

>family that owned a lot of slaves.
This contradicts what was Jow Forums told me, about that the Jews were the only ones who owned a large number of slaves. Did they work in sugar plantations?

Italian, Middle Eastern, Caucasus = nigger

It is already included
The British are a splendid homogenous people formed by the Northrern European tribes exclusively
>And that's assuming no Romans stayed after it's fall.
They weren’t mongrels back then and they were simply killed off

>Many people don't consider Spaniards white
ever heard of the 500 year muslim invasion and conquer of the peninsula ?
WTF do you think they are all shitskinned....
WTF do you think they blended right in with spic greasers south of our border

>This contradicts what was Jow Forums told me, about that the Jews were the only ones who owned a large number of slaves
He is lying. He is a Semite. They do that.

>“white” a word we as Europeans never used,
nah. That came about before the USA existed. Happened during European colonialism, when Europeans, esp. the British, started dealing with the african slave trade iirc.

Not too sure honestly, but from what I remember it was cotton. When I was younger I was a blue pilled cuck and didn't really ask my great grandma about it when she was alive. She talked about hearing niggers singing songs while picking cotton as she was growing up in the 20's though. From my understanding it was Jews that traded the slaves mostly. They may also have owned a lot of slaves, but so did the southern aristocrats. I wasn't really too close to that side of my family growing up. We visited a lot, but I never lived near them. They were in South Carolina/Georiga.

>my polish ancestors were actually German

I have a lot of that too.

Some of my French ancestors were Normans (i.e.not French), and some of my English ancestors are actually French.

>proofs

No.

Due to some of the royal and noble lines I can go even further than the Outremer and can trace some lines back to when Rome was still an Empire.

As for the Kingdom of Jerusalem a direct ancestor was an important lord the region. he was one of the few survivors of Hattin.

>They are a mix of many different ethnicities, this is why they call themselves “white” a word we as Europeans never used
No, it's because they were comparing themselves to blacks. What the fuck else would they call themselves?
>the absolute state of "Europeans" (that just so happen to be traveling to America)

>Homogenously mutt'd
Same here bro. I guess I'm a mutt of a mutt though. Still waiting on your own test; it's easy to say you're 100% something when you actually don't know.
Meh, probably where my 2% Caucaus and 1% middle East comes from, but those are both low confidence regions anyhow.
>Every single plantation owner was Jewish
This is autism.

White Americans have Remained “Shockingly European” Despite Decades of Race Mixing Propaganda

Attached: White Americans have Remained “Shockingly European” Despite Decades of Race Mixing Propaganda.pn (779x5009, 1.53M)

Then you are white retard

Research where in Britain your family is from since you are about 80% British

Or maybe some of us are lucky enough to have had books written about their ancestors.

It also helps to know who your father is, but you may have difficulty with that.

The Jews sold the slaves and the whites bought them, right?
As a family of landowners, you descend by that chance of the first immigrants to the United States? (Mayflower)

If you are so white then quit larping about having mexican grandparents, you are only making yourself look bad.

% Middle East
No.

Why the fuck does a dna test matter? Just research your ancestry and research phenotypes and you can easily determine where you would fit in to Europe.

>Rome was still an Empire.
So behind?
I understood that the furthest a person could get was the year 1200.
How did you make the family tree?
You come from a patrician family?

t. kike
I guess the Welsh and any of their descendants aren't white either since they have med blood.
op is obviously a jew

Doesn’t matter, If Trump keeps the 1965 immigration act in place. Your area will be flooded with shitskins eventually.

Got some help with that from a family friend recently. My 9th great grandfather was from Ipswich, Suffolk, England.

Yes. Northern Frenchmen are Celtic and Germanic in blood. Indistinguishable from your average Brit.

>Jews were the only ones who owned a large number of slaves
When has anybody ever said this? You are just low iq and don't understand. The majority of Jews in the south owned slaves.

you just destroyed the mongrel american meme

>Same here bro
You can’t compare a process that happened more than thousand years ago to your shitskin sewage of inferior races. The sheer number of Normans, Angles, Saxons, Jutes and Huguenots combined didn’t exceed 800,000.
>it's easy to say you're 100% something when you actually don't know.
That’s the benefit of being a part of the Northwestern European people - you are born clean

Attached: 486DF243-6952-4CE0-8433-AB8C72C7A778.jpg (2048x1119, 982K)

>some of my English ancestors are actually French.
And after 2 generations of arriving they were Anglo'd, even if the last name lived on

My closer ancestors (circa 1600s) were a first family of Virginia. They were the ones descended from the old Crusade kingdom and I can cross-reference all of the marriages and births from that. They were good at marrying up so they pop up in the Komnenos and Lusignan dynasties.

you just got BTFO

Yes goy, don't view yourselves as a group

If all of my genes come from Europe then I'm not a mutt, I'm white. White means from Europe. If I were more specific to which part of Europe I descend from, then you could identify me by those specifically. I'm 30% British, 24% Scandinavian, Irish/Scottish/Welsh, Iberian, East/West. Then I am a mutt of European ethnic groups and nothing else, that's called white. 0% African, Middle Eastern, Asian, etc. If those were included beyond a minuscule percent, then yes you are a real mutt.
Learn the difference. Stop dividing your own people. That's what (((they))) want.

Hopefully he won't

>either since they have med blood.
They don’t, and there is no Mediterranean race. There is no common similarity between the inhabitants of Southern Europe

Upper Iowa or Red River Valley?

The 56% meme is just a joke.
It originally started that America is 56% White (it's actually 65% According to FBI Statistics).

However this got mistranslated into, that within an individual American's genes he is 56% White and 44% other thus making him a mongrel.

It's just banter

Attached: FBI Statistics, Arrests by Crime 2015.png (1740x1088, 212K)

All of my ancestors are white yet my ((low confidence))) regions include 1% middle eastern and 2% Caucaus mountains.
Pretty damn close. My 8th great grand father was born in Virginia in 1672. Then his grandson was born in Barbados and was a captain. They didn't end up in Georgia until around 1700.

the mega mutt

You are a mix of White people which is totally normal and healthy.

Attached: Claims that US is a genetic melting pot appear overblown--if you're white.png (763x2995, 1.02M)

european nations are mostly pedergriee,slavs are slavs,francs are francs and nords are nords

americans though are 12% this and 4% that etc ergo mutts

you have americans whomst are descended from german immigrant stock from the mid 1800s for example but cause you mixed so much after that the modern day descendants is walking around in a kilt saying im scottish,whats a haggis? etc

i understand how such things are not as important to you cause you have "i am an american" thing but its sad you dont know who your ancestors where or your motherland.

and for some reason every american family has that 1 bullshitter claiming that their grandma says we are part native,in most cases its a lie.

the blood in my veins is pure anglo stock,i decent from the invading germanic tribe that wiped out most of the native picts that occupied these islands 100s of years ago.

If you are sincere you have a lot of learning to do, British people constantly post dna tests with kike, South European, even black blood sometimes. You are probably just a divide and conquer shill though, because Europeans have no reason to try to divide Americans when they could use all the help they can get

When do you mean the Roman Empire do you mean the Byzantine Empire?
Even so surprising that you have a line of nobles in your blood.
Are there also emperors?

Many Americans, mostly in the South and out West, where people are the most racially aware typically, are descended from redskins from the 16-1800s. The Mexican problem will go away as castizas have kids with white men and Trump encourages European immigration. The amerimutt meme is pretty obviously divide and conquer

I call myself white, or when feeling cheeky "Euromutt" as either fits.

Attached: 23andmeancestryupdated.png (333x397, 27K)

>I'd rather not know than to just get the test done
And there's no reason to believe you on your word because you don't know. And if there were fewer people at the time of mixing, that means the mixing is greater than otherwise. I don't see how it's okay for you to be a mutted mix of Euros and not me to be a mutted mix of Euros, no matter the time.