When did gross, fat whores apparently become attractive to other men?

when did gross, fat whores apparently become attractive to other men?
I don't get it.

Attached: 1558164113353.webm (640x800, 874K)

since forever basically

Attached: 1024px-VenusHohlefels2.jpg (1024x1531, 356K)

She'd feel good on the dick but I'd have to hold back vomiting.

Be careful, user. Random people are going to tell you that you have low test.

you're telling me you don't find that body attractive? you're telling me you wouldn't breed that?

Fetish or any harbor in a storm thinking.
Not like there are too many smoll girls to choose from in most western nations.

I would rather have a slender meh faced girl.
The tits are at the upper limit, the rest of her body is a turn off

good bait op, these kinds of women have always been attractive, I mean sure she kinda has a gut but its not too bad, she doesn't look unhealthy or anything, shes got nice legs, a nice butt and good tits, I dunno what more you'd want

I don't understand it either. The worst is the guys who worship these kind of bodies will tell you you're weird for not liking it.
Well sorry but I'm not attracted to flabby girls

they're the lowest hanging fruit
beta men go for women they think they can get with
and most men nowadays are beta
so there's a lot of men getting with fat and gross women

>and most men nowadays are beta
unlike yourself right?

where did I imply that I'm not beta?

Without those tits that 8/10 would be a 4/10, and I'm not usually a tits guy. This has nothing to do with her weight, although she carries it wwell, that clkothing really makes her look sexy. You're right about one thing, she's probably a whore. Who cares? What is the point of your question? Fat gross women have never and will never be attractive. The woman in your webm isn't gross at all unless you're just being contrarian.

Attached: 5c2.jpg (499x474, 68K)

i like fit thicc girls with tittys and ass but no big belly
but a bit chubby belly is okay

Attached: Unbenannt.png (344x757, 599K)

When your mom took my v-card.

Says this guy

Attached: B0CCFE41-3612-44A4-B75C-DA35F2DD11A5.jpg (540x960, 52K)

economic growth indicator

>when economy bad = fat women good, skinny women bad
>when economy good = skinny women good, fat women bad

Attached: 1535853444494.jpg (750x807, 199K)

based user, another man of great taste

It's the other way around.
When the economy is bad women are more likely to seek out providers so men are allowed to be picky and go for Good looking skinny women, think 2008 financial crisis, sexlessness among men dipped during the recession.

When the economy is good women can afford to be picky and men have to settle for fat ugly women, and justify it to themselves by saying "Thicc" or convincing themselves that overweight women are significantly more attractive than skinny/normal weight women.

its okay to like boys with vaginas op
don't be upset

I'm not racist, and I don't wanna be racist, so I hope what I'm saying won't come off as racist. I think it has something to do with acceptance of black culture. Blacks like big women with big butts. So since black culture is dominant in today's society, everybody likes big women with big butts. Not that there's anything wrong with black culture, that's just what their taste in women is like. And of course not all blacks like big women

NO!
I am right you are wrong!

Attached: 1557617101202.png (682x507, 392K)

It always amuses me when absolute virgins are picky about women.
Maybe your life wouldn't suck so much if you didn't restrict yourself to only wanting to fuck 'perfect' girls?

>legitimately thinking that women is 'gross, fat'

Holy shit lmao.

Maybe a sucking life is preferable to spending one with a fat girl?

Since hip hop became the most popular music genre in America and black men's preferences became mainstream. Back when rock was popular, (white) guys liked skinny girls with big tits.

>and most men nowadays are beta
Because they're being told they don't deserve better and should be grateful for what they have/can get. Obedient drones keep the cogs of society running.
Life sucks when you settle for little to nothing. There are plenty of bottomfeeders like you who take what they can get, your quality of life is still garbage.

shes cute, thicc, big tits and ass

I KNOW RIGHT! someone finally said it