What the fuck, anons? What's wrong with my heart...

What the fuck, anons? What's wrong with my heart? My literal fucking heartrate went to 150+ from taking just 30mg of Vyvanse. This shit is fucking scary. I must have fucked my heart royally with a capital fucking F.

Attached: IMG_20190518_062102877_BURST004-1536x2048.jpg (1536x2048, 646K)

maybe the machine is fucked up?

whats that in normal units?

I stopped amphetamines entirely because I was fucking my heart up but then again I was abusing them for a while

I know that feel except for the stopping part.

Have you gotten the wear twitching feeling in your heart, the painful vascular sensation, and twitching all over your body? How about those weird itches that feel internal?

>maybe the machine is fucked up?
My mother measured it and she had normal results. Her heartrate was 80. I also checked in another blood pressure machine that also measures heartrate and it was 160+. So it definitely is not a machine problem.

Anything beyond 100 is tachycardia. Normal tachycardia is like, in the 120+ range, my oxumeter register 175 at one point. I took some benzos and it lowered considerably, but still, I thought I'd have a heart attack.

Shit. I've done other drugs, weed, alcohol (which I quite enjoy) and others but nothing compares to stimulants. Stims make me feel like pure Bliss. Did you ever have any cardiac event (tachycardia even without any substance in your system) or anything like that? I have, and so I stopped with Ritalin for good and tried Vyvanse, lowest dose. This is what happened, I can't believe it.

Attached: images (74).jpg (739x415, 29K)

Youve got feminine fingers

Yea vyvanse can do that to ya user. It's an amphetamine

I get the body twitches and the weird itching, but haven't had any actual pain.
My heart feels fucking weird though, like it skips a beat every now and then, especially as I'm starting to fall asleep.

>Stims make me feel like pure Bliss.
I know user I know they're just so fucking good they make the most mundane shit in the world interesting. And yea I have had very rapid heartbeat during my abuse of it but I've stopped for almost a week now and feel a lot better. Still can those weird twitches sometimes tho

I was taking 60-100mg dosages per day along with multiple day binges user so you're probably in a lot better state than I am. Just curb your use if you can and you'll be alright

>Yea vyvanse can do that to ya user. It's an amphetamine
I was told it would go easier than Ritalin but that doesn't seem to be the case wtf. They told me it wouldn't hit as hard.

I met a doctor that described me Atenolol and the funny (or extremely worrisome) thing is that it kept giving me chest discomfort and occasionally pain. I thought I was treating chest pain with atenoll, but it probably just worked in the beginning, and afterwards atenolol itself was the cause of the pain and chest discomfort

>I get the body twitches and the weird itching
What are those? What do they feel like?

What twitches are you talking about? And yeah, I do agree with you on how incredibly good stims make one feels.

I was taking 60-100mg dosages per day along with multiple day binges
Holy shit, user. How's your heart at the moment?

Attached: tenor (1).gif (220x234, 55K)

>I was taking 60-100mg dosages per day along with multiple day binges
I'm not far off that at all to be honest.

I think I need to stop entirely, if I'm honest with myself I know that I'm not going to be capable of moderation.

>What twitches are you talking about?
Like I can feel my bicep or leg twitch sometimes. Even parts of my face once in a while. It's a very strange feeling

>Holy shit, user. How's your heart at the moment?
I honestly feel really good atm but who knows what permanent damage I did

The twitches are from dehydration.

Attached: F6C88472-F185-4FDE-B4A2-655DDDB93EF2.jpg (640x425, 20K)

that's pretty reassuring actually

Bear Grills says he has regularly been in situations where his heartrate goes over 180. Stop being a pussy.

No he might not be fine. Everyones hearts are different. He could have a underlying condition or congenital defect or something and his heart cant handle the stims. user go to the doctor and get it checked out.

>user go to the doctor and get it checked out.
but it's stopped almost entirely since I quit the stims user. Maybe I'm being hopeful here but I feel like I'll be ok. Based on my research I can't find much on long term effects on adderall abuse in particular

>permanent damage
have you never exercised in your life?

Sure I have off and on not at all though since my stim abuse ramped to high levels. What are you getting at?

That's standard. Amphetamines raise your heartrate really fucking high. Quit fucking asking the same question over and over again every single day. Your heart is probably messed up from all the god damn worrying you do.

>takes speed
>wonders why he feels speedy
the absolute state of kids these days

He's probably trying to say that the heart is able to go faster than 60 to 100 bpm without damage. In fact it's kind of the whole idea behind cardio. Amp is not a replacement for exercise, but I wouldn't call an ambulance over sinus tach when you obviously know what caused it.

ok that makes me feel a lot better actually