Work hires 17yo girl from Ukraine (in Canada)

>work hires 17yo girl from Ukraine (in Canada)
>she has no money, no friends, eagerly making as many friends as she can
>instantly showing attraction to me (32yo tall fit doomer never gf only fuck)
>she keeps dropping spaghetti saying i look like a certain celebrity
>she turns absolutely magnetic, if my eyes scan the room and see her she's locked on me smiling and waving at me, any time she's in the room she's looking at me
>give her ride home a week before Christmas
>"What are your plans for Christmas" "we don't celebrate Christmas in Ukraine, I'm going with Sanjeet and Pajeetdeep to have a snowball fight!" "O-oh"
>stop talking to her because I don't want to deal with her 10 year younger India crew's low self esteem zoomer problems, I don't work in her area
>Sanjeet is full on india: no deodorant, eats with mouth open, sit on floor, own no furniture but $1200 iphonex payment, huge retard, made us fail inspection by picking up food off the floor while being watched by inspector
>Sanjeet has no self esteem, wears gay fashion and constantly brags about being a master at getting rich, an all-talk no action "gotta call Dad in India every single day to be a good boy" jeet
>awkwardly tells me a week later I don't have to give her rides anymore because she moved in with Sanjeet
>See her kissing Sanjeet at the bus stop while I'm delivering
>Stop looking at her and pretend she doesn't exist as if looking at her will burn my eyeballs
>While she's working with Sanjeet he doesn't even fucking speak english because there's other Indians there
>She amps up her attention on me to the point of sitting directly next to me staring at me for 5 minutes straight until pouting and leaving
>Every time I'm in the room she's staring at me, 3 times this week sometime asked her what was wrong or what she was looking at, no response
>she stands directly infront of me staring and I never look up from my phone

Cont

Attached: disastergirl.jpg (600x1002, 40K)

Lol you fucking autist, just take a hint

>Sanjeet starts slipping up because both of their jobs combined aren't one full time job
>Hear of their poverty issues at work "we have no internet this month ($20 split 3 ways between roommates is $7, but likely sanjeet is doing $90/mo like a tard)
>more fights at work at what amounts to poor living conditions with some retard that wants her to his laundry
>each day gets more dramatic and autistic with me playing the eye lava game while purposely showering others with attention

I keep feeling the urge to directly tell her "I don't talk to girls that have boyfriends". Should i do it

Attached: 1465940473133.jpg (750x1334, 557K)

Keep her close but not as much as for her to be able to cheat on pajeet with you, wait for the collapse then swoop in like a vulture or some shit and steal his girl

Attached: 1558145725838.jpg (470x414, 36K)

>thinking a 17yo attractive ukrainian would go for a 32yo with no relationship history with no ulterior motives
come on man

32yo should be with 17yo, freak. she's a child find someone your own age.

>should
should not

>17yo girl from Ukraine
>Ukraine
You dodged a bullet right there. Don't delude yourself into thinking that it would went differently with you, they are biggest golddiggers among all CIS nations. She'll would find a reason to bitch at you and left immediately when there is better guy available (you can see it already with her mistakenly going for pajeet and now trying to jump from him to you)

You sound like a hating jealous salty piece of shit. "I don't talk to girls with boyfriends" why? What difference does it make if she has a boyfriend or not? You won't be fucking her either way. When she didn't have a bf you didn't fuck her, and now she does you won't be fucking her too. Sounds like you're jealous that sanjeet gets to go balls deep inside her every night while you'll never be a man enough to get a girl like her.

I've made no moves on her. I just talked to her like 5 times when she started working and gave her the rides home before Christmas.

I have not looked at her since Christmas, when their relationship was official at work. She is about to turn 18 and she still doesn't seem to understand why I'm not looking at her anymore. It's possible because I've done this she -knows- I only was interested in that.

She's not very attractive, probably a 5. She claims to speak 4 languages but she sounds like the swedish chef when she talks and it's very bad English.

You're probably right. She keeps bitching about hours, she's broke, and she kept going on about how poor she was. Pajeet brags about getting money easy while being a broke retard so it lines up. I do drive a flashy car and I'm chad at work.

This. OP is an unattractive gymcel who thinks the ukranian girl is into him while she just sees him as a meal ticket lol

You are obviously ugly and a sperg. And imagine working with teenagers in fast food at 32. You're no catch.

Because to every female friend I've had I end up taking a dad role where I'm effectively their boyfriend, but I'm not actually their boyfriend. I fill in the voids their boyfriends don't have but I'm like the inferior half they wouldn't make their boyfriend. I've never actually had a reliable or even respectful female friend, they all disappear once they get a boyfriend. If it's not me turning it sexual it's them.

Basically I'm being cast aside like Liquid Snake with the inferior great traits. They have their social party boyfriends to help them do social things, but I'm the one that's actually able to make money or get respect, able to not bitch at "small things" that sanjeet stresses with (do your own fucking laundry it's using a fucking machine)

Why would you want to be with a girl who did that to you? She wants to be upset at you? Fuck her. You were getting ready to buy her flowers and hold her hand and shit. Everytime you look at her, I want you to know that curry gook fucked her and she had the time of her life.

You're describing what a beta orbiter is. Being a beta orbiter is always a choice. There are ways you can be on good terms with women without being a beta orbiter, y'know

>im a chad at work
You got cucked by a fucking indian. Thats very chad of you.

I'm doing better than most 32yos. I never drank and partied so i aged less. I never went outside so my skin is clear and young. I never ate much because I did nothing so it was easy to shift from skinny to skinny-fit.

Women age twice as fast and I aged even less because I didn't socialize when I was younger. I own all my possessions, live alone and have some investments, I think I'm doing okay.

Attached: IMG_20190516_164129.jpg (1017x2579, 1.6M)

Where do you work? Im gonna assume its min wage.

>the life of a fucking faggot
Best option: kys and take all of them with you.

Just tell her you dont associate with Indians because they are disgusting people and that you judge people by company they keep.

All chads have minimum wage jobs typically taken by teenage immigrants in their 30s user

No you see. Getting cucked is talking to her. Acknowledging her AT ALL is getting cucked.

>hey user how are you
>"I'm good"
>that's great hey me and sanjeet got our internet cut off everyone says you're the guy to ask how do we get cheap internet??
>give her my information I gained in my own quest to build a stable household in my own time to fill retardjeet's void
>Hey cool thanks see you tomorrow user! *goes home to sanjeet*
>Ukraine and sanjeet now have $80 more per month in their budget to be failures with while i masturbate in the corner

Talking to her or being her friend at all is the very definition of being cucked. He is literally fucking the girl I am supporting with my knowledge and experience.

This is why i can't have female friends. I have constantly helped women fix the problems in their life their man should have fixed.

Attached: 1520878671687.jpg (655x578, 119K)

I think she's dating him because you didn't do anything and she wants to make you jealous desu.

You are working at a mcjob with teenagers at 32. You are pretty much the definition of a loser.

You sound boring and insufferable.

>I keep feeling the urge to directly tell her "I don't talk to girls that have boyfriends".
Hmm. Hard to say. If you do, do it nicely and then break contact until she is single

It's called being nice you idiot. Do you not help anybody if you can't fuck them?

Yeah i can sum up how fun my life has been in an angry rant. Bitch i drove 18 hours doing wheelies to another country on a sportbike to fuck a girl from /a/ with nothing but a backpack, using 1200 bitcoins.

I've done a lot and "how was your day" "good" with 20 people a day is not what i want in my life. I would rather just avoid it if there is no future with that person.

It's called being used. At the end of the night for every year all years I'm going home alone without any text messages, unless it's for "being nice" (hey man how's it goin, cool, i was wondering if you have....)

>being nice to me while I fuck another guy
Lol, why the fuck should he?

Maybe if you tried something... You expect a 17 year old 4/10 to sweep you up your feet and make you see the world? You are a loser OP. But for some reason in your story she didnt seem to see it/care. But the problem is that you arent just a loser. You are also a giant pussy who likes to think everything is everyone else's fault but his own. Wake the fuck up.

jesus christ, living in a 'multicultural' coutry sounds so awful and depressing-no sense of unity and comradeship
The more i read about experiences of anons in the west, the more i love my 98% homogeneous country
also khokhols(ukrainians) are the worst

Because people aren't just sex objects

And not your fucking helpful servants either, girl.

>At the end of the night for every year all years I'm going home alone without any text messages, unless it's for "being nice" (hey man how's it goin, cool, i was wondering if you have....)
You sound like an asshole. No wonder nobody wants to be with you

Being friendly or helpful =/= being a servant

Imagine being so pathetic that a fucking Pajeet cucks you.Kill yourself OP.

The thing is, I couldn't do anything. The girl could not be single or was leaping from one to the other. My move was giving her a ride home 1 week into the job because it started snowing hard. When I had given her that ride home she was already hanging out with Sanjeet daily because she was desperate for friends. She was wearing a white hat she remarked later he bought for her. He had already bought her gifts a week into meeting her.

I hope you seriously don't expect me to jump on a 17yo foreigner on her first week of the job when she's still learning everything. Sanjeet worked with her and taught her. I didn't work in her area.

nice ClipArt arrow tattoo. fucking douche

>jesus christ, living in a 'multicultural' coutry sounds so awful and depressing-no sense of unity and comradeship
Only for racists. For normal people it's not. If you're too much of an asshole you won't be having friends no matter how homogenous your country is.

helpful is "oh could you get the ketchup up off the shelf" or "my car broke can you take me there since it 2 min from where you go anyway"

"Hey I and my bf can't do shit, please do some planing for us" is far beyond that.

She's a 17yo girl. What is she going to provide me with besides sex and companionship?

I already have done everything and do everything alone. I'm not going to be texting her "hey do you think you could help me...." unless it ends with getting my dick sucked or something. I can only give to her. She has nothing to give to me. Is she going to go for coffee with a 32yo man? Sanjeet wouldn't like that. Is she going to come over and play vidya? Not without sex, it's the same if she came over to netflix, like what the fuck do you do with a female?

She's the type that has no friends besides her boyfriend.

Fuck her or don't fuck her

Stop acting like a bitch

>you dont sereiously expect me to jump on her
Well, the pajeet did. And now hes banging her. See where im going with this?

OP ain't talking about planning shit. He won't even talk to her or acknowledge her just because he can't fuck her

Well I wouldn't either if she acts interested first and then picks another bf.

Then tell her that you just see her as a hole, since that's how you really feel about her

Ukrainian, huh. Really poor taste on part of Sanjeet. I wouldnt fuck a Ukrainian with my cousins dick.

>normal people
>not racist
lel, lefty delusions

She wasn't interested. She was being friendly. You were projecting

I've turned into an asshole because I've literally given life advice to every female friend I've had that's helped them have children with other men.

The men they had were always just raw power batteries. They were tradies that went to work and generated a pile of money, but ultimately would pass the wallet to their wife to handle, with the help of my advice.

For my own sake of competive ability on the sexual market I CANNOT help her. I have to let the relationship fucking crash and burn so she can go "oh user I'm single now oh wow i see the difference in our bills oh wow you do your own dishes, oh wow user". Not "ok user you were nice Sanjeet and me are moving to india bye".

why not? I thought they were supposed to have attractive women. Same as russians

kek, the usual female excuse
>I was just friendly tee-hee!

You really think you have that much power over other people because you gave them cheap internet? That the fact that you do your own dishes and have a car is the greatest achievement you could have? I understand why you go for 17 year old. And I understand why even them dont want you.

Slavs disgust me. So do Germans

Sounds like an exaggeration. What was the advice you gave these women to "take their men's wallets", how does that work exactly?

You're clearly some kind of a retarded woman.

I want to go camping with her. I want to travel with her. I want to go shopping with her. I want to walk with her every day. I want to solve her problems because I've ran out of my own problems from solving them all. I want to give her gifts she doesn't expect. I want to help her grow in the direction she wills. I want to find out what she eats and cook it perfectly for her. There's so many things I want to do with a woman.

But these things all require me to be close enough to be fucking her. Sanjeet is already in all those roles so i can't be there.

Attached: 1547279496413.jpg (324x240, 22K)

>implying they will stop demanding 'help'
We are not entitled to sex? You are not entitled to help

I would've smashed dude. fuck the consequences. you let your self get punjucked

Of course they ask for help. OP is fucking 32 and they are 17. No shit he knows more about saving money, he's been living paycheck to paycheck since his mom kicked him out. And im sure they dont ask him, he offers his help because hes a good little boy who likes think it will get him pussy. Oh but I forgot, OP is a chad at work.

>pic related are normal people
Racist delusions

Attached: 1494620835130.jpg (1374x1031, 125K)

I rather doubt he offers his help easily after being burned that way before, and damn sure he didn't after streetshitter came in the picture

OP respond to this

>My dreadlock brethen and me are the norm
Isn't there a new blacked episode for you to adore?

> I never drank and partied so i aged less
you never went out and got a life or developed social skills so you stayed stagnant and never grew up. women your age see you as a loser, younger women see you as a creep. you display no desire to grow as a person and this will be your life forever.

What i meant is that these women choose men that are submissive in the ways that let the woman lead. This is the opposite of me - I lead unless the other is more capable. These men don't want to rule their wallet they just want to live and make her happy.

Cheap internet is just one example. I do almost EVERYTHING MYSELF. I change my own car fluids, change my own tires/brakes/belts, I build my own PCs. I research everything I buy to a T. I don't get other people to do things for me, and if I do I research to get the best result. This is why I own everything, have a healthy body and a stable life.

The thing is, when I wasn't partying or being social I was doing my own things. My own interests all involved building a platform efficient as possible to live on. I didn't even go to school past the age of 12. I had a lot of fucking time to learn.

My internet isn't getting cut off because I learned how to not get it cut off. Women do not want to live in a house that gets the internet and heating cut off randomly because you were too busy being a faggot on social media.

Sorry I'm slow phone post

Attached: 1555202368885.jpg (1048x749, 104K)

Believe me he offers, OP sounds pretty narcissistic and whats better than dumb teenagers to make yourself feel superior. Thats why he describes himself as a chad at work. Because most teenagers are really dumb.

> I didn't even go to school past the age of 12.
it shows.

>younger women see him as creep that is why they latch on to him at work

You might want to work on your mental gymnastics, they look pretty awkward

>these women choose men that are submissive
So what advice did you actually give them that was so important to them having relationships?

>i want nothing to do with other people unless they date me
Do you realize how much of an asshole you come off as?

>believe my projections please, because I do not like him!
lel

Women my age that are single are crazy bitter cat/small dog women, bipolar in high numbers and knee deep in feminism. They had a man-slave to feed on for half a decade or so and it permanently corrupted them into thinking "i deserve everything for nothing because I'm worth it" even though they look 10 years older than me.

The ONLY girls that like me are 15-20yo girls, or girls that I work with because they can be around be enough to get to know me. Older women are not single - they settle and give up.

Attached: 1553350540574.jpg (500x597, 43K)

you think polite interaction is "latching on"? that's all he's describing. everything else is him projecting.

All those things you do yourself, most people do themselves at 32. Or at least they have the dispossable income to have someone do (oil change and stuff)
You arent unique or special. You like to think you are since you are surrounded by idiots who cant even live by themselves (teenagers) Also, not going to school past 12 and braging about it saying it made you smarter is litteraly nigger tier.

And since when is it a law to be social with people instead of take care of your own life?
She did not want to be a part of his life, then there is no need to dick around with her.

crazy and bitter seems like it would be a pretty good match for you.

No that what you like to read into it

>Old women are entitled and spoiled
>I deserve an unspoiled 15-20 year old

>Look mommy I can argue on Jow Forums! I use words like strawmen and projections!
He litteraly told us his life you dumb fuck. Its hardly projection at that point

It's almost entirely financial advice. I get asked what cars people will buy .. a girl linked me a Mitsubishi Eclipse - told her to fucking run, she got into a yaris that never breaks instead and she's still fucking broke, but she has that.

Other girl bought a sebring with her boyfriend. Right when she was pregnant. What fucking "man" spends his money on a Chrysler Sebring when expecting a child? He did not type the words into Google. He had no credit.

I have an 828 credit score. Why isn't she fucking me?

Attached: facebook_1531999248340.jpg (720x530, 34K)

he told us his perception of his life.

I can kind of believe YOUR whole life fits in 2 posts, odd enough.

>I have an 828 credit score. Why isn't she fucking me?
because you are a deeply unpleasant person.

True in both cases

lmao at least you try to look at the positives

I love the entitlement of women and their roastlickers in this thread, kek
>why do you not help us for nothing?

Wait what's wrong with the Sebring?

Doing good is its own reward

Originally

Then you do us some good and stop demanding help.

It's one of the worst sedans you can buy from the 2000s era. It's just low quality, low reliability, higher repair cost, non-fuel efficient, bitch to work on. There's nothing good about it and they all have dead transmissions.

It doesn't take much googling to go "oh I guess i should get a corolla instead" but nope, Sebring

I'm not demanding anything. In fact I'm doing good right now by trying to talk some sense into OP

I'm sorry, but why isn't she doing favors for my dick?

That's what she can provide me. That's what I'm missing in my life. I can't expect that from her, and only problems will arise on both sides by talking to her.

>tfw own a sebring
t-thanks for taking me car shopping and telling me this one was a good deal mom

I'm glad normie op got cucked by what sounds like a literal subhuman. Based Sanjeet.

Can't speak for op but I would sooner have advice from a magic8-ball. The replys are probably more useful

Wouldn't say it like this, but basically this, Sanjeet sounds like the real hero of this story.

I would like to address . OP, do you or do you not consider yourself to be bitter or crazy?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

>trusting your mom with car advice

>I have an 828 credit score. Why isn't she fucking me?
Did you actually ask any of these girls to fuck you? Sanjeet's second word after "hello" was probably "showbob", stupid ukranian girl probably figured she'd take whatever she can get. And yes, women are stupid, they will not ask you out, just keep dropping hints.

dude, she is 17 and you are 32, ffs be the grown up and be her friend, enjoy the attention she gives you and just leave it at that.
that simple.