There is a femanon on here right now that is too lazy to shave her armpits

>there is a femanon on here right now that is too lazy to shave her armpits
wow why are you so gross

Attached: armpit-hair-trend-women-equality-3__605.jpg (605x605, 51K)

Well do you shave? If not why would she?

Nobody sees my armpits to care what i do with them. And I certainly don't. waste of time and money

Meaning you have a hairy bush too?

yes and legs but its blonde so thats pretty much invisible. I'll shave if I have razors sometimes but I don't go out of my way to do so. Its not like im walking around in bikinis or anything

Will you be my cute no shave gf? too many girls shave and I think hair is cute

Im hideously ugly and mentally ill you realise. I think sometimes you guys expect a bit much on here. Besides. Accepting body hair is coming back these days

what about lewds on discord? can I get those at least?

>the fact you don't do this purely cosmetic, culturally and temporally specific thing means you're gross
I just give zero fucks.

>be me
>refuse to shave pits
>mom says I look like "baboon" and refuses to go anywhere with me
>saves me having to go to lunch with her friends and listen to their inane prattle about turquoise and specialty diets

>friend lives near airport
>agrees to pick me up cause she owed me a favour after I did some work up North in the bush for several weeks
>I'm exhausted
>brought her back a bunch of gifts
>I'm boiling because I'm used fo Arctic weather
>take off sweater, put on wife beater and shorts
>hair
>friend starts yelling that I'm embarassing her
>"dude who cares you know no one here and I'm boiling and exhausted"
>she keeps nagging
>her wedding is coming up
>I'm best friends / childhood friends with the groom
>I'm a bridesmaid
>specifically made of honor
>tell her if she doesn't STFU I'll not shave for the wedding and ruin all the expensive planned photo ops with my big hairy self
>she starts crying

I have hair on my tummy, nipples, upper lip, all my legs, crotch, asshole, fingers, arms, etc. I'm a hairy lady. Oddly enough, I like my men hairless.

Attached: FE98C0A1-AE9E-4A90-B4A6-B8AA3328B82A.jpg (2028x3000, 1.35M)

based hairy femanon

Ew wtf you're disgusting as fuck, I want to throw up after reading your post you ugly fuck

>hairy pits
>hairy crotch
>hairy nipples
>hairy asshole
show me please femanon

>purely cosmetic
Not true. The hair can intensify the smell of sweat, which some people find disgusting.

Otherwise, based post.

>girl sweat
>disgusting
maybe if youre gay

But I am gay. Male sweat can be disgusting too though.

based just for posting patti desu.

>I have hair on my tummy, nipples, upper lip, all my legs, crotch, asshole, fingers, arms, etc.

Absolutely vile user

also show nudes please I want my own gorilla gf

pls let me suck the sweat off your hairs

I do try.

Ohoho, you make me want to keep going.

>notice that the hair on my tummy and nipples is substantially more prone to exhibiting pili multigemini and ingrown hairs than rest of body hair
>start pulling hair out with tweasers
>nipples actually get hard when I do it

I'm not retarded.

>smell is technically not cosmetic
Are you always this pedantic? Fine, "purely aesthetic". Also - what is deodorant?

>not liking the musk of the opposite sex
Mad gay.

She's amazing. You like punk rock?

Attached: 328D8B57-E71A-4AC9-B511-302E49DCAC06.jpg (1680x1677, 352K)

>>start pulling hair out with tweasers
>>nipples actually get hard when I do it
first boner of the day, thank you femanon

Attached: download (22).jpg (247x204, 9K)

do you have a nice ass fembit?

realistically speaking I don't really respond to people one on one on discord. but here
if you shower like a normal person and use deodorant the difference isnt even noticable. shaving is not a replacement for hygiene and if you smell sweaty when hairy then you would smell enough to need to shower even without the hair.

Attached: b.jpg (474x681, 55K)

jesus christ please be my fuzzy gf

How many men have seen that in real life?

As expected, fat and hairy as fuck. Just end your life, ugly pig and stop making me want to vomit.

you had the pox fembit? if no how you get that scar on your hand?

I want a hairy gf so bad
YOU'LL NEVER HAVE TO SHAVE AGAIN IF YOU MARRY ME FEMANONS ISNT THAT GOOD NEWS

NOW LET ME.CHEW YOUR ASS HAIR

yep, although easter is pretty shit compared to radio ethiopia and horses. do you know any other female artists with unique vocals like her (not bjork)?

I try. Hmm, what's some more gross stuff...

>exercise constantly at the gym
>have massive calluses on feet
>went as a kid and was too stupid to wear sandals at pool
>have feet warts
>sometimes pick at them
>get under the callus
>pull until the edge of the foot
>use scissors to cut
>alternatively use a box cutter and scrape away wart and callus like I'm peeling a potato
>there's a tag about 5mm to 1cm high where the callus used to be
>get in tub
>warts form these tight white pockmarks
>callus in general has little pockmarks independent of the warts where bacteria ate into it
>eat callus

Attached: 6904B370-57B5-4E48-870D-949E8EC034F9.jpg (1280x1706, 199K)

i am disgusted but still have a boner

Attached: 4cf4060b-da6a-41a6-8d72-c45608a4e7a0.png (598x480, 79K)

i love not shaving my pits honestly i find it kind of hot

i barely have any body hair to begin with like purely no arm hair and the rest of my body hair is light blond

you can barely tell i have armpit hair but i like it

i am very clean tho xd shaved pits are actually less clean you can get ingrown hairs that trap bacteria or fungi but its not like any of you apes would know better

same thing with pubes you can google how shaved pubic hair is making herpes and other skin to skin contact genital infections more common

just the one
I don't know user. I've never noticed it. Probably a cut or something
im not fat. calm down

based logical argument and cute pic
you seem like a comfy person i hope you find someone kind to take care of you some day if that's what you desire

aurora has nice vocals despite somewhat lacklustre contemporary production, worth a listen
my favourite track by her is "it happened quiet"

Attached: 1557818856450.jpg (402x394, 22K)

Not fat? Lol you literally posted a picture of yourself whore. Which is against the rules btw ;)

did I say it was me though? But i have a puffy vagene, wide hips, and thick thighs I am not skinny but im of an average weight. also Yes I've heard this before user. well done

Fuck i love rough punk girls
Id marry the fuck out of you

>puffy vagene
>thicc thighs
>child bearing hips

Attached: 1557694383907.jpg (495x620, 31K)

>on period
>use pads because not hardcore enough for tampons
>pads always crunch up, end up not working anyway
>fuck it
>just freebleed all over my granny panties
>one time my laundry machine was broken so I didn't do laundry for awhile
>wore the same blood encrusted granny oanties for the full duration of my period rather than rush through finite supply of panties while machine is being fixed

Attached: EACDB4D3-D0AD-4191-B9DB-C841681672F0.jpg (768x433, 53K)

ok i'm listening to it right now, this is fucking great. i think her sound could benefit from folkier instrumentals though.

Please be my wife ill pay for your existence all you have to do is never wear clothes and let me smell your bush

Looks nice, no bullshit.
You talk badly of yourself, but it's probably overblown for some reason.

From the little that I've seen, you seem like a decently attractive woman.

How old are you?

>the one
Husband? Or the ex bf who took your virginity?

pro tip. wear pullups. the ones that go up to teenage years. Pull on and go, never worry about a leak again.

pls be my freebleed gf

this is just utterly fucking disgusting.
shit is worse than piss bottles

the ex robot "bf" who took my virginity because i was getting to an embarrassing age and no hope of anyone else on the horizon. Solidifies my view you all just want a practice gf until you can get a stacey though
im not wife material in any way but I can admit that at least

Fuck yes lets be gross and kick over trash cans together

agreed, i'm hoping for some acoustic stuff in future projects, i think it'd be really comfy

Attached: DinGKKnXcAAGV90.jpg (1200x900, 119K)

why not just use me as your pusy eating slave

Confirmed stubble.

Not going to shave though because a small bit of hair makes you less sweaty and I don't like being a stink stink. Shave once every month or so so that it doesn't exceed 1.5cm.

Faggots.

Attached: 20190518_105032.jpg (2560x1440, 400K)

Are you hairy now or shaved, scotty? Because there are people pretending to be you. I've read conflicting reports about the state of your pubes.

tfw no gross gf to make me smell her armpits and fart in my face

as hairy as pictured. I think I shaved a couple of months ago maybe. and I wish that would stop. it makes me look even more of a psycho..

I don't care if a girl shaves her pits, or her vag. Unshaved legs, though, gross me out. Not sure why just them.

Ive already been through my practice gfs and girls like you are my stacey

Just marry me cutie

> was getting to an embarrassing age and no hope of anyone else on the horizon
>desperate to get some D before hitting the wall
>blames the "robot" for getting pumped and dumped, when that is what you were after.

shame on you sweetie, just become the practice gf already, might as well now.

i feel dumb for not recognizing scottys bush. please make me your vagina licking boy slave scotty pls

>pili multigemini
I have that! Around nipples and upper arms mostly. Should I be plucking it out or is it an aesthetic choice?

>that visible neckbeard
>I'm a girl tehe

Make me bitch

sent from garbage heap

Attached: shiro.png (646x574, 105K)

umm my favorite
fuckin kek @ the desperation

can i tie you up and shave you head to toe?

it isnt what I was after at all. I fell for one of these "be my gf" posts and ended up not being good enough. you can't predict that shit. and why might as well, if i wanted to be used for sex I may as well do it with attractive normies at the end of the day

>Also - what is deodorant?
what are pheromones you retard?
a. they are pure sexual scent bombs.

big difference in smells between just sweat and body odour though

>I fell for one of these "be my gf" posts
lol what dummie.

Attached: wqerearer.gif (238x178, 634K)

Yeah, really working on the beard.
Do you like it?

Attached: 20190518_110134.jpg (2560x1440, 537K)

>scummy social retard robots poisoning the well for genuine people wanting to connect with femanons

ENOUGH IDIOTS.

oh I forgot to ask, was he a virgin as well?
evens out in my book.

I am fairly certain he was yes.
and yet the posts continue. Naive but thats what being lonely does

Very kissable neck. Be my FUCKWIFE.

No thanks.

Woman's fur is one of her most treasured possessions. Especially the top fur.

so like can i choke a little bit ??

>use pads
>decide to rip them open
>there's these jelly like crystals that absorb the blood
>roll them through my fingers
>remind me of popping boba

Hmm... female artists I like... Off the top of my head:
>festival
>hush sound
>buffy saint marie *
>anne briggs
>billie holidays
>camera obscura
>gentle waves
>frankie armstrong *
>fleetwood mac
>kimya dawson *
>kim carnes*
>rough trade*
>bobbie gentry
>bridget st john
>ian and slyvia
>L7
>kathleen hanna
>cat power
>tilt
>joan baez
>mimi farina
>joni mitchell
>patsy cline
>julie london
>nina simone *
>vera lynn
>lucinda williams
>pj harvey*
>roberta flack*
>the runaways*
>tegan and sara
>shirley collins*
>soko
>memphis minnie *
>indigo girls *
>the sundays
>pentangle
>steeleye span
>jefferson airplane * and grace slick*
>hole* and courtney love *
>the softies
I put stars next to the ones I feel have "unique" voices or interesting vocal delivery. Anyway, glad you're interested in female musicians. Also try opera. Listen to Handel's Agrippina.

I'm actually pretty polite and dress like a hippie, but "punk" is a great compliment for me. Thank you.

Eh. Nah.

>piss bottles
Well, when you're a woman, you usually go for the piss cup.
>notice that as the urine evaporates, these urea crystals form on the side of the jugs
>taste them but they have no flavour and feel disappointed

I never cared.

>pheromones
Hearing that word reminds me of that scene in Venture Bros. where my husbando Doc asks Dr. Girlfriend if she smells his pheromones.

Attached: 5A9E5BC1-E99D-4F00-9243-EF79AA0FADF5.jpg (608x700, 31K)

Are you that 32 yo fembot?
>Tattoo
>That kind of ear ring

Yeah you're a walking red flag

no im not 32 and only the second post is me anyway

this femanons is obviously a bit crazy
why aren't more femanons like her?

Id suck the scum off the surface of your bath water

Nu

I mean, probably not. You live to far away and I'm not travelling to you. As well as other reasons.

The nice thing about body mods are that they keep a lot of the people I don't want in my life away. Glad to see it's working. Also thanks for the reminder to put my plugs in, I'm not even wearing them in the photo.

i thought that was a list of women with hairy armpits for a moment and got kinda excited... bummer...

>I mean, probably not. You live to far away and I'm not travelling to you. As well as other reasons.
wtf let me choke you goddamnit

>The nice thing about body mods are that they keep a lot of the people I don't want in my life away. Glad to see it's working.
the feeling is mutual.
waste of hairy pits though.

Being called red flag is not a compliment btw. You might scare people from here away. But in real life you probably attract only weird dudes who only want to use you as cumdumpster but eh, to each their own.

Nah, 25.

Because normies are the statistical average.

>enjoy the feeling of passing blood clots during period

>roll over in bed
>turn on lower half of torso
>queef
>queef so powerfully it sort of makes the vaginal opening sore

>high school
>religious mom
>vulva aches
>especially after gym class
>pain is unbelievable
>mom doesn't believe in doctors
>struggle to library
>can barely walk
>google
>apparently it's smegma
>head home
>look in mirror
>the upper corner near my clit, between the labia majora and minora on both sides, pussy is purple and red from visible veins
>white stuff
>apparently that's not discharge
>it's smegma
>literally two minute long spritz with shower head
>instant pain relief
>discover shower masturbation
>decide to try the bathtub jets
>have five orgasms before mom says I've been in the tub for two hours and have to get out
>all in all, a good day

Attached: 9753BFA0-DBF5-4F7D-A687-C8D1901D6371.jpg (2279x1709, 462K)

>that they keep a lot of the people I don't want in my life away.
kinda semi triggered there...

who would that be?
people who have their shit together and want to be someone in life?

not her but in the real world plenty of normie dudes dont really care about these things. Sure theres a number who will see you as "easy" for it. but you just have to be more cautious. Fucking most people have a tattoo these days, its extremely normie and not even nearly as stigmatised as it is in this boards warped views.

>Anyway, glad you're interested in female musicians
i am female you absolute nerd.
thanks a lot for the recs, this is better than i deserved desu. i ike a few from your list, e.g baez, simone and mitchell, but there's many here i don't even recognize.

Attached: pattidylan.jpg (1510x980, 189K)

>>have five orgasms before mom says I've been in the tub for two hours and have to get out
you have disappointed jesus

But my penis is pleased

Yeah I know, but by that post she or he, implied that she wants people like us from r9k away. I don't care anyway, having a tattoo in the normie world is more than okay and it's just normal. But so many girls with tattoos and piercings and all, are just sluts in real life aka normie world. But whatever to each their own.

I mean. So far it's worked pretty well. I may attract idiots, but any non horrific female does. You just have to learn get them to back off. Besides, crazy idea, here guys. I don't get body mods to attract mates. I enjoy the experience and like the results. Just dropped about 700$ on one kn my calf but it'll last me forever. (Assuming I keep my legs.)

tfw no fuzzgf

People who are easily offended usually. I'd say I have my shit together (have my own place, in school for a trade, no kids nor any plans for kids) and I try and stay away from people who are a wreck (unless you're a buddy going through a hard time).

it looks disgusting, if I was your bf I would shave your armpits when you sleep.

I think she specifically means the sort of people who will jump and make massive judgements over her character for it rather than this board as a whole. To which I agree. I have a small tattoo myself and I dont really think it says much about me as a person, except I like tattoos. The biggest sluts I know in the real world actually don't have tattoos. its a pretty dumb generalisation. Base judgement on behaviour. not a normie mark that plenty of people have. The girls i know with the most tatts are an archaeology professor and one with two science degrees and a PHD. Both happily engaged to their second relationships

>masturbating at home
>using vibrator
>period
>keep masturbating
>vibrator covered in blood and slime
>eh fuck it I'm sleepy
>under the mattress it goes
>wake up
>horny again because period
>grab vibrator
>covered in blood and dust
>eh
>spit on it
>wipe with tissue
>clean enough
>use vibrator

As a girl I found Jesus super hot but felt bad because Catholic. Now I love me some long hair lanklets, but none exist.

>scare people from here away
Yeah, what a loss.

Not that chick, but I actually sort of wish I had the effort / inclination to do things robots hate. I've had a couple incel nut cases obsess over me because I dress in floral print prairie dresses and have long Mormon-esque brown hair. Like they think I'm some ugly but simple and innocent ingenue and not the vitriolic freak I am. I think I'd be better off if I dyed my hair green and got some spacers. But alas, I don't want to maintain such a look and honestly like my frumpy librarian look.

TLDR: the fact that robots hate dyed hair, piercings, tattoos is a good thing from a woman's perspective

>am female
Yeah that was my mistake.
>men
>caring about women outside of fetishes

With that said, glad to show you something new. Buffy Sainte Marine, Nina Simone and Indigo Girls are my heroes. Such wow deliveries.

Try Buffy's song "Codeine" (Donovan stole this and Universal Solider from her), "Poor Man's Daughter", "House Carpenter" "My Country Tis of Thy People You're Dying", etc. Little Wheel Spin and Spin is great.

Nina is a legend. "Mississippi Goddamn", "Pirate Jenny", "You Can Have Him", "Cotton Eye Joe", "Stars", etc. are all amazing.

Indigo Girls took Dire Straits' "Romeo and Juliet" and made it their own. "Ceder Tree" is nice, too.

Happy listening. I'd take some female recs too if you have them.

Attached: D08EB7B7-6BDA-42B3-8791-7BDCC11B2AC1.jpg (940x627, 73K)

>assuming they're a female on an anonymous board full of trannies

>Assuming I keep my legs
Oh so you're THAT kind of crazy

being female myself I don't tend to doubt too much. I take things as I see them

well, look at you.... a fembit with her shit together.
keep on judging my dudette you earned it.