I will never be pretty because when I was 14 I scratched my terrible acne and now at 18...

I will never be pretty because when I was 14 I scratched my terrible acne and now at 18, when the acne calmed down a bit, I have a lot of scars that don't go away.

Fuck you 14 year old me I would literally kill you given the chance

Attached: 1540771120885.png (657x527, 46K)

Can't you use some kind of cream or something?

same only i took crystal meth

I tried, it fixed acne and now, while I still do have it, I have less.
Does not fix acne scars it seems

Im 22 and i still have acne, backne and assne. Also alot of scars.

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 16K)

My mother used to hold me down and pick at my acne, it was horrible. Stuck with scars for life because of her.

>now at 18, when the acne calmed down a bit

at least you got this
I'm 28 and still waiting

They still there but trust me I'd rather have another 4 years of acne without scars than acne scars

Just wear bb cream or foundation mate. 100% serious

I think my acne scars look badass.

can i cum on your face and rub it in your acne scars?

get on accutane frens also this shit works really well to get rid of acne scars

had terrible acne cleaned up with 6 months on accutane and i put this stuff on my skin at night (smells almost like canned tomato sauce for some reason) but it works

dont forget to use salicylic acid washes for exfoliating the skin (reduces redness and unclogs pores) and benzoyl peroxide soap/wash for your backne/buttne (even ingrown hairs its anti bacterial that targets acne bacteria) but its too drying to be used on the face every day

moisturizing using non comedogenic moisturizers on the face to fight dryness

i use bareminerals because its designed for people with sensitive skin

take my advice for clearer skin frens this advice i give is genuine and what i use on my own acne prone skin (which i dont get breakouts anymore just ingrown hairs from shaving lol)

good luck out there! also having scars exposed to the sun will make them darker and more noticeable so wear sunscreen when going outside always!

Attached: 61RsbBPjSML._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 21K)

They don't want to prescribe me accutane

Nah, those scars go away. I diced up my face every day with embroidery scissors on my acne, and that faded after a couple of years.

Too bad all these parents feed their kids ass-in-a- can diets. Fuck up your face with sweets and greasy foods.

>Nah, those scars go away.
You mean on their own?

Most of us tried everything user

>assne
I thought it was only me. After 18 or so, my acne left my face and migrated to my ass. I'm mostly clear-skinned nowadays at 25 but my asscheeks are consistently pimply. wtf?

Does everyone who has acne have acne scars?

Exfoliate your face gently every day and make sure to use a facial cleanser. For backne and assne, buy an exfoliation towel. It'll let you reach the spots on your back that you would normally miss when washing in the shower. Remember that diet and the health of your immune system also plays an important factor in acne. Pimples form from a combination of poor skin hygiene, bacteria and inflammation, so the goal of exfoliation is to remove dead skin cells and to kill bacteria. I recommend supplementing zinc, curcumin for its anti-inflammatory effects and vitamin C for a strong immune system. Cut out sugar if you can, as sugar is inflammatory and will cause acne to break out. Hell, you should quit sugar for a huge array of reasons.

In addition to that, you should do some study on collagen. It's a protein which forms the majority of your skin and there are things you can do to encourage its production in your body. Acne scarring is the result of you damaging your skin and your skin needs collagen to repair the damage done.
>t. had bad acne in high school

Just tell us what to end wdym "do some study"

Basically, collagen is what makes your skin flexible and springy. When you're younger, the majority of the protein in your body is collagen. As you get older, the body produces less and less collagen. To give you the short of it, adequate vitamin C and foods high in sulphur help encourage the production of collagen in the body. Hydration is also an important factor in collagen production, so make sure you're drinking enough water. Antioxidants of any kind will also help, as your skin does naturally take damage over time even if you aren't popping pimples daily.

I told you to do some study so you can understand what it is and why it's important for your body, that's all.

Attached: 124124142412.jpg (500x598, 78K)

Not OP, I have acne as well as scars and I'm already doing basically all of this, has not helped, I'm 20

How long have you been doing it for? It takes a while for it to produce results. Even now my skin still isn't perfect at 27, but I'm not breaking out into painful pimples every day. Failing all of this, you can also visit a beautician and get special treatment for it.

3 years, give or take, my skin is smoother on touch but it looks absolutely the same as it did back then. Maybe a few season changes do happen and it changes shapes and what not but in the end it's the same.

Well? What now???? Don't just go away on me

I used to think everyone got acne but at 22 I've never had anything. Occasional pimples on my thigh or back.

Attached: 1534771029487.png (362x388, 56K)

See a doctor or beautician. What I did worked for me, but I guess I'm not everyone.

Doctors haven't helped much and they area always just giving the wait and see treatment.
What do you do at the beautician? Don't they just like cover it up with makeup?

They can provide specific treatment for dealing with bacterical infections and products for healing acne scarring. You could also try to get an exfoliation treatment from a day spa or something.