Boys, spend your youth working hard and you'll be rewarded for your efforts with a good woman by age 30

>Boys, spend your youth working hard and you'll be rewarded for your efforts with a good woman by age 30.
>Girls, live your youth to the fullest, follow your hearts, make mistakes, sleep with any men you fancy and you'll be rewarded for your efforts with a good man by age 30.
See, this is why you're miserable, robots. You're not upholding your end of the bargain.

Attached: A-woman-has-got-to-love-a-bad-man.jpg (800x800, 314K)

that image is promoting promiscuity id never date a woman that has have previous partners

you forgot to add
>women live longer
>they take all ur hard work money,stuff,car,etc.
>gets a chad give him everything

you forgot to add
>if you still live on neetbux with your parents at 30 you won't be seen as a good man

>>Boys, spend your youth working hard and you'll be rewarded for your efforts with a good woman by age 30.
You won't be rewarded with shit at any age anymore dude.

Or simply become the bad man.

Attached: 2D5E4EB7-6699-4937-A70A-846C2CAA3122.jpg (500x333, 25K)

It's fucking maddening.

The worst part is that nobody cares. There will forever be a stream of men who will do anything to get paid and that includes settling down with some ex-whore. People are fucking mindless animals.

Women always tend to go for whoever can offer them the most. In highschool, this is the guy with a car or who can get drugs and host events. After school it is the guy who got a trade and has his own place. Later it's whoever can entertain them for a night. Finally they're over thirty and it's the guy who spent most of his life focused on his career.

I'm working my ass off to keep a perfect GPA in engineering, work and exercise and eat well and do projects in my spare time and it's for what? By the time I'm older policies will probably have me paying 70% in tax so public bathrooms can be stacked with condoms and everyone gets free STD checks. People need to fucking die for this.

Here's a fun side story: my cousin got married recently. Being a Christian, he thought it was right to give his wife a note about all the people's he has slept with in the past. His wife is now living with her friends and is planning for divorce. The takeaway for me here is that normalfags are so mindless they can't comprehend these issues until they're literally put in front of their face. Everyone says virginity doesn't matter but see how long a guy will last before getting violent if you being up his wife/girlfriends sexual history... It's fucking crazy. People need to die for this.

I do not follow any "bargains" that I have not signed on to myself.

That quote is right but I hope you guys understand what she is really saying. She's not saying you love one bad man or two and then know what a good one is and he's her forever guy. She's saying that women need to be reminded from time to time to time what loving a bad man is and that includes those times a woman is with a good man.

Strange enough that is not as deadset as you would like it, workevangelist

Should I just forget about ever having a girlfriend? This shit is making me depressed. I don't want to fall into the trap and give my heart to a woman who will just step on it. Should I try to become more stoic and emotionless (regarding women)?

If you become a sociopath they'll love you so sure, try that lol.

She is also saying she is a slut, which she honestly was for her time.
Nearly a pure virgin or at best a serial dating gal for today perception but at the time actresses were close to sexworker-tier

I am not a sociopath. I have emotions and feelings and I care about things in my life. But I am just depressed by seeing all these posts about how women are good for nothing.

why not cheat the system?
by partially or fully going of the grid and
buying yourself a nice 60's or 70's muscle car in your late 20's and date 19/20 year old gals?

this lol, its so fucking easy yet nobody gets this.

>I am not a sociopath. I have emotions and feelings and I care about things
Then you're fucked, no woman will ever love you.

Why not just skip the car and buy the whores straight up?

Because i want to raise sons to do the same and daughters to get married of to white gigachads.

100% based but what are you going to do if one of your daughters comes home with a nog?

dissown her, relinquish all her possessions to her sibblings and shoot the nig and whore if they ever return to my property and depending on wether or not and to the extend society has fallen by then break one of either the guy or both whore and the guy their kneecaps to truelly send the message home of how far they fucked up.

Yeah but what are you going to do when you wake up?

Make myself a nice cup of tea.

>>I am not a sociopath. I have emotions and feelings and I care about things
>Then you're fucked, no woman will ever love you.
What is that supposed to mean? So women don't care about feelings?

Women don't like pussies. Pussy to them is any man who shows any outward emotion except in very limited quantities towards them, and always exactly when they're in the mood for it and less than they desire, if it's at any other time, and too much, you're a clingy needy incel.

I've resigned myself to bachelorhood. I have a comfy office job, an affordable place and money saved so the thought of being a provider for some thot is simply not interesting.

Well that is not comforting to me. I'm not an emotional guy but I believe in expressing emotions when needed. Are there no sensitive, loving, caring women out there?

Of course there are, as long as you act like previously described (and are a Chad otherwise), any woman will pretend she's sensitive and loving towards you until you fall for her for real or she gets bored.

And how do you know that, o wise one? Are you so experienced with women?

All aboard the cock carousel.

this is bait i feel but this image only applies to social women who have mainstream interests. if you're quiet and generally seen as weird you wont have the chance nor desire to "live life to the fullest". in which scenario you have to work hard and hope you'll find a good man

Just google it. It's not some super secret knowledge by now.

And yeah, every ex left me for the same reason.

Oh, well... What can I say... I am not optimistic about this. Are these women-hate threads right? Are modern women actually this bad?

I'm so fucking ugly, No women would want my money and cars if I was a millionaire I imagine I would stay single.
This day and age pussy is a thing best rented.

happened to my friend som e small gremlin looking girl had already slept with plenty of people before taking his virginity and he regretted it and knew she was a whore

trust me they have it easier than it seems not only do their looks not matter since anything can be fetishized but they prey on our sadness to get us hooked and can make you do anything if you're easy enough to manipulate they make you feel whole temporarily only for you to realize she used you

TL;DR they have it much easier than r9k says they do

>but this image only applies to social women who have mainstream interests.
Hahahhahaha no.

If you're a quiet weird KHV, please marry me right here and now.

wester civilization is doomed. i will get a virgin from the middle east. good luck with divorce rape whit bois

If you dont enjoy the process of working and changing yourself into the person you want to be, then you are a shell of a man and deserve no woman.

Attached: 818CC84B-BC75-45C6-B7B1-F2E2538734D9.jpg (337x450, 25K)

>durr work on yourself

Maybe women, for once, should change their fucking behavior instead. The problem is theirs. Plenty of men still self-improve, that won't protect you from a horribly biased legal system.

She is saying women can't appreciate a good man unless she has been thoroughly used and tossed aside by a bad one.

No woman wants an emotional guy unless youre a 9-10/10. Truth hurts buddy

>I want a tradwife who also picks up for my slack and I want the dating world to cater to my needs

I agree that women have inflated status yada yada 80/20 statistics yada yada hypergamy but come on man. If you want change you can do better than this.

Attached: 6892CE93-5D64-4140-868B-E6D26717F39D.jpg (480x240, 16K)

Being the best you can be is even better than being a lose with a hole to fuck. Wake up man, you need to make yourself worth full

strange
females want something
>male you better change!
males want something
>male you better change!
How about you go fuck yourself

If you dont choose to do whats right, even when everything is stacked against your odds, thats on you pal.