Most of you are young, so I'm interested in your opinion, as I'm 31

Most of you are young, so I'm interested in your opinion, as I'm 31.

This is the best house I can aspire to and also the car I'm going to buy.
It's in Madrid (a European capital) and I could fit a minipool inside one of the "mini gardens".

Isn't it a bit sad?
This will be the biggest purchase of my lifetime.

Housing prices have raised by +40% in the last 4 years.

Detached houses are too expensive here, and when I was a kid I thought I was going to be rich because I was smart.

Lately I have been feeling depressed.

What do you think about it?

Attached: notitle.jpg (1000x2989, 1.88M)

>ywn buy stuff like this
Why even live

Attached: 1554772679204.png (817x920, 112K)

It looks like a very comfy house and good car user. Is there reason to think the housing market will crash in Madrid anytime soon? Otherwise I wouldn't worry as you can still sell it at around the same or a higher price than you bought it for and move out.

Is it really the house and car you're depressed over?

t. ignorant 20yr zoomer

I don't know, why would you want to live there? We don't know anything about the area.

Is it a thriving community?
Is there something nearby you want access to?

Its Madrid. A huge bustling Spanish epicenter of culture trade metropolis
Can't really go too bad. I believe Madrid's not like a city in Brazil or new York where every hoods got its own neighboring ghetto overrun with violence and drugs

You've been to New York and Brazil

>sad
looks pretty luxurious to me you piece of shit. i hope you die in a fire. you really consider those things to be subpar. i don't know what to say.

I'm your exact age and I live in a hut behind my parents house. I own nothing of my own. Be proud user. You're making it.
BTW I was "smart" too . too bad I wasn't "stupid" like my mates who went into carpentry or electricians instead of uni , wherein I'd be closer to your situation than mine.
Fucking boomers mandated going to college to "get a good job" i swear

Get rekt yuropoor your nice houses are for third world footballers to purchase LMAO

What did you study, user? And did it get you in much debt?

buy a lot of cheap land in the middle of nowhere, get a nice log cabin and build or get your own swimming pool constructed

literally more than I'll ever have. stop being a ambitious cunt, mate you're 31. nowadays people are getting rich when they're old. if you think this is sad is because you always aspired to be rich, you say it yourself, if that's your standard to housing I imagine your reaction if you looked at the house I was living when my family was poor as shit at the age of 14. just fucking grow up, this is awesome. I'm amazed that you could do that, now stop complaining.

>B.S. majoring in business administration
4.0 GPA, graduated in 3.5 years, dad was a boomer lawyer so paid my way cash, no debt.
They did gift me a four year ride tough uni and renting fun disheveled house shares close to campus with other hippie stoner students and getting weed and pocket money too, but I wasn't given a choice I had to get a bachelor's degree "so I would get a 'good job'"
I am educated now, I got a good education. 175 or so applications later, zero interviews and zero jobs. t-thanks I guess
t. Broke And Educated

What do you work rich fagboy?

When I was a kid I thought people would live in houses like this one.
I wouldn't live in the woods because I have to work.

Because I'm a Spaniard, if I was American I would live in Texas, Oregon, or somewhere else.

Yeah, I would like a detached home. I busted my ass and I expected something like picture related but I know I won't get it unless we reach immortality or 250 years lifespans in our lifetimes.

I guess living standards are shit everywhere else. This is depressing. All of our technology and some bricks are expensive as fuck,

Attached: a-cero-projects-ext-8.jpg (1920x1080, 493K)

Nevermind I found out. This faggot doesn't even work and he buys all that with his parents' money. Unironically agree with this guy , even more, I hope a refugee crashes a truck in your car and then stabs you in the eyes. Fucking silverspoon bragging faggot. Can't wait till you get homeinvaded by the moors like its the middle ages.

Nevermind, might not be OP. Still OP is a faggot ass muslim loving bitch that deserves hellish death.

>tfw no mansion to live in

Attached: 1517146695145.png (992x940, 174K)

>Can't wait till you get homeinvaded by the moors like its the middle ages

I'm pro-moors.
They are better than feminazis, if you are a guy.

Even the most luxurious house will never last user.

>Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on Earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal; but lay up for yourselves treasures in Heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

>Matthew 6:19-21

>This faggot doesn't even work and he buys all that with his parents' money.
Me
or OP?

I don't disagree, I don't own shit its all my parents, I do work but I can't afford to support myself and they sent me to school. Their idea, their insistence actually. I regret not doing a trade or at least STEM. I'm fairly industrious naturally and not that lazy, if i could get an interview I'd probably get a decent job too.
31 used to be when you refinanced your house (because you could afford to pay it off sooner with less interest, not the opposite reason) and were expecting your second child with your wife who kept house and cared for baby full time.
Now I'm 31 and I am the baby.
I'm trying, lads...

>Because I'm a Spaniard

No, I mean why move from where you live now to that place? What do you gain?

>I'm pro-moors.
>They are better than feminazis, if you are a guy.
Lo and behold anons. Of course the entitled rich but not millionaire bragging faggot would be a leftist that wants more muslims in his country to fuck it up. You disgust me.

Attached: barcelona1-articleLarge[1].jpg (600x400, 54K)

Live in NY and seen enough YouTube of Brazil
Madrid seems more stable to me.
Queens is rich, poor, overcrowded, dirty, clean, university area around the corner from "get stabbed and robbed for crack money" territory.
Its weird

>Most of you are young,
>older than op

Attached: 1445791732374.png (273x200, 17K)

Stop imagining things.
I like high IQ people and peace, not moors and not feminazis, but feminazis are worse problem than moors.

1.1 reproduction rate among white non-gypsy Spaniards.

This means 50% of our population is being wiped out in a generation because women are princesses and there aren't enough Supermen for them.
If I hire a girl I'm paid 4k euros. If I hire a guy I'm paid 0 euros.
Equality due to feminazis.

>I like high IQ people and peace
None of which you get with your gay muslim lovers. You can hate both, no need to pick one over the other. You could take right away from women, but you wouldn't be able to kick out the goatfuckers after they are 70% of your country. I know you, you are the faggot that made the spanish thread on pol yesterday. And even so, the root of the problems is the jews. Take care of them and the others will be fixed. Blaming the subhuman gender of females is a narrowminded view on par with theirs.

>Madrid
Found the problem

Mira que lo llevas mal colega

>believe Madrid's not like a city in Brazil or new York where every hoods got its own neighboring ghetto overrun with violence and drugs
Oh user please do move there.

>I wouldn't live in the woods because I have to work.
You cant drive to work? Do you think people who live in the woods dont work?

>They are better than feminazis, if you are a guy.
Is that why beheadings are commonly used against men in the middle east?

If you think theres no crime in the western EU you're stupid.
Enjoy the acid attacks.