What's the grossest thing you guys do?

What's the grossest thing you guys do?
I use my blanket to wipe up my cum every time I jerk off, it has also been 3 years (or more lost track) since I washed or changed my sheets, blanket, pillows, etc
I also don't shower regularly, maybe like once every 2-3 weeks

Attached: 1526949121938s.jpg (231x250, 7K)

I wear and piss in adult diapers. When I take them off I tend to just throw them on the floor. I've had a used diaper sitting on my floor for weeks in the past. Even just a few days ago.

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (800x762, 76K)

Fuck user, that's pretty messed up, any idea why you do it?

Why would I do anything else? I'm the only person who comes into my room. Why should I clean for myself?

Attached: IMG_2886.jpg (4032x3024, 1.33M)

lol fuck thats nasty

i stick my fingers up my asshole and smell them frequently until the smell dissipates

How often do you brizzush your teeth?

Very rarely, oddly enough though I really enjoy the sensation of flossing so I floss often

Nice

>that box of trash bags going unused
gave me a little chuckle

Attached: 1548580219729.jpg (192x187, 17K)

I've cleaned up my life in the last few years but for many years, I would shit myself and sit in it for a week until it was painful. I would have to pull it off, crust by crust, bleeding too, in the shower. I also would pick my nose so much I'd have 2 or 3 nosebleeds a day and I just dripped blood all over my carpet and bed, letting it stain. Sometimes I'd take it to the bathroom if my mom was around and I'd spray the bathroom with blood and leave it for her to clean. My hair would get matted from not brushing or washing.

To this day, the only nasty habits I have remaining is spitting in an empty can constantly. Phlegm builds up all day and night and I fill an entire can per day. I used to just spit on walls and stain them with dripping phlegm smears but I use a can now. I also have some fungal crust growing in spots on my face and scalp and heels. Oh, can't forget the abscesses and boils that grow and pop and bleed on their own all over my body, as well as stretch marks and ingrown hairs.

Attached: flesh.png (322x271, 185K)

I shower fully once a week, jerk off to farting and pissing twinks and occasionally piss in the corner of my room.

made me hard

Cum on my hand, don't wash it, then touch everything in the house.

>I also would pick my nose so much I'd have 2 or 3 nosebleeds a day
I did that when I was a kid, my right nostril still bleeds sometimes.

Walk in the same clothing for a week, in the same jeans for a month.
Have food and drinks spillt on room and bed, for weeks.
Slept in my vomit many times. Otherwise, my trash bin is the place for vomit.

I remember an episode of House where he checked the guy's nose and saw how it was badly scarred from picking. I realized that I probably permanently damaged my nose and any doctor would notice, looking in there. You too probably, user. Oh well, I lost all sense of dignity and shame over a decade ago. I only shower and clean up now for how good it feels. It took many years and lots of tears to stop shitting myself too. Habits are incredibly hard to break, even damaging ones.
>cum on my hand, don't wash it
I thought this was normal until a friend in middle school told me how gross I was when we were sharing stories about jacking off to girls in class. I would masturbate in class, in the bathroom, on the bus, and never clean up, all because someone told me the pheromones attract women. In 8th grade PE, I fapped that morning, left it all over me, and when I bent to tie my shoes, the girl I liked looked at me and smiled. I wish it worked out. Still don't know why she smiled.

>I would shit myself and sit in it for a week until it was painful.
Yea but... why though?

that druggie's setup
like pottery

I would sleep 16-20 hours every day, waking up to drink water from a jug, pet my cat, and cry a bit, then go back to sleep, for months. Sometimes I'd watch Twitch streams but realized it was all pointless and I would never be friends with the streamer, or anyone for that matter. So I'd shit myself sitting around or laying in bed and was just too tired and sad to care until it was unbearable. I was on antidepressants and antipsychotics and would see my therapist once a week, going outside after cleaning up in the shower. I often missed appointments. Psychiatrists are useless and they all just throw the same pills at me in varying doses, spend 3 minutes talking to me. Therapists were garbage too, they had no idea how to help me. One 30 year old roastie therapist was a deer in headlights every time I came in.

Also, this was when I discovered r9k and wizchan and felt like I actually belonged somewhere. Anons who also had issues like mine were found and I felt at peace. Now this place is infested with normalvermin.

Attached: guy.png (283x388, 276K)

I'm trying to decide if this is better or worse than piss bottles
I'm thinking slightly better because diapers, at least, are meant to have piss in them

And bottles are meant to have liquids in them.

>I realised I would never have friends so I started shitting in my pants.

Attached: 1516414411822.jpg (258x360, 55K)

pick at and eat eczema scabs on my ankles

that keyboard looks ancient

You should buy some nappies and do an experiment yourself user. Make a thread about it even

I shower twice a day. Sometimes 3 or 4.

I cannot even comprehend not showering at least once a day. Not shaming you, my parents hard wired me to take baths everyday or else I will feel filthy.

I have a habit of ripping out my asshole hairs and I unironically eat my boogers

god fucking damnit you people are repulsive, and i thought i was disgusting for using the same sheets for more than a week or accumulate alcohol bottles for weeks. im glad im never going to sink that low

Attached: 1G3PK7I.gif (379x387, 229K)

i don't know if its worse or better that you do this without even having a diaper kink

>Why should I clean for myself?
To keep mice out.

Diapers are a security blanket for me. Not very sexual at all.

It's from 1987.

Attached: keyboard.jpg (2292x768, 588K)

>it has also been 3 years (or more lost track) since I washed or changed my sheets, blanket, pillows, etc
That happened to me when I was in high-school and me mum stopped washing them for me.
Gave me back acne.

do you ever take bong hits with your pee as the bong water?

oops fuck i meant to reply to

at least clean up and get some cute ones fuck. If you're gonna degenerate put some effort in.

Attached: filth.jpg (499x748, 42K)

I don't smoke weed. I vape it.

I'm not a babyfag. I just like the security diapers provide.

Attached: IMG_2160.jpg (4032x3024, 1.87M)