Men

Men,

How far can you ejaculate?

Attached: 1520011371478.jpg (326x326, 11K)

Around 65 miles

Far enough to hit your face after pulling out.

stop fucking midget's

did from balcony once(4th level)
It went across the street and on a car.
never tried again.

Depends, if I'm just having a quick fap then not too far
But once I was cybering a girl and sending/receiving nudes and after about an hour of edging when I finally came it shot out fast and hard, got all over me since I wasn't expecting it

Around 1 meter and a half. It was the longest load i ever shot

It just dribbles out, uneventfully...

Depends how turned on I am.

Usually, not too far. But if I'm extremely pent up like right now I could probably hit the wall from the middle of my room. It's a small room, but it's still a pretty long distance.

Attached: 1554681361672.jpg (1800x2156, 593K)

Don't exactly hold a measuring tape to it everytime. But after some forced nofap time (a camping vacation) I got close to 2m once, shit was a fountain.

On usual days, and with a rather worrisome amount of daily faps? Think the first of the day goes around 30-50 cm when standing perhaps?

It goes around four feet.

Ejaculation is a lot stronger during sex.

Once after not fapping for 2 weeks I shot across my bathroom and hit the bottom of the wall 2-3 meters away

Do you people seriously just ejaculate into the air without anything to catch it?

just wipe it dumbass

I ejaculate onto my partner and their body catches it.

Either that or a towel on the bed under them does.

If I try I can squirt it pretty far, across the room. Normally it only goes about 1 foot.

Attached: 5gmlKYG.jpg (680x680, 61K)

Sometimes,yes. Sometimes I aim for a tissue when laying, or a spot on the desk when I am sitting.
Fun stuff: I once shot the power in the room out. Hit straight into power outlet and caused a shortcircuit

it depends on edging and how horny I am, usually when i just wanna quickie and am death gripping it just dribbles out and shoots up like a few inches. If I'm edging though and really horny then it flies passed my shoulder and sprays everywhere and hits my face.

Attached: 1554414523287.png (1280x1063, 995K)

tfw you're a dribblefag

Attached: 1551421773086.jpg (1024x663, 139K)

I once hit myself in the face while fapping, am 6'2, don't know the exact distance.

Greentext it, faggit

Depends heavily on
Arousal
Hydration
How backed up I am
Based on that, anywhere from my belly button to my chin. I turned 30 and just learned how to properly ejaculate. When you start cumming you need to relax your pubococcygeal/piss stopper muscle and you'll squirt like your life depended on it.

Depends.
The longer you edge continuously, the further and harder it seems to go.
And by "continuously," you don't have to be perfectly hard the whole time, you can let it fall off a bit and then pick it back up again, but it can't be like "I went once without finishing and then started back up like half an hour later, that counts, right?"

This. I can go for weeks without fapping, edge for an hour, and the farthest it'll go will be an inch or two. A lot of cum comes out but it just dribbles out. Why are we cursed with such weak cums

Attached: 1548355859612.jpg (240x193, 16K)