Feels bad

moar men called called me ugly today
and the ones who didnt are obviously lying and are thirsty for any type of pussy

i wis this didnt make me feel bad but since i already hate myself it dont help
>mfw i never called a man ugly

Attached: nyanya-lolita--the-flower-hime--unicolor-classic-lolita-op-dress-E8d81b84ce4b8d6aee545a7e2e59cc275.j (750x1127, 190K)

Orbiters coming in 3...2...1...

origi

Attached: 34aa9efa81b7d3a9e1e0a018998c2cc48bd47fd6_00.jpg (287x430, 48K)

>>mfw i never called a man ugly
Because you're thirsty for any type of dick. Seems about even.

Ok, so what?
>hate myself
don't forget self pity

well orbitters who obviously dont actually like me but are jus thirsty is a hard no for me

Attached: tumblr_pret6fIb801w1d39p_500.jpg (500x375, 71K)

Do people actually just tell you: "lol u is ugly"
Or do you somehow drive them into insulting you this way?
Because I've never met a person in a normal mood that would call a girl ugly when she was there no matter how hideous she looked.
Maybe try changing your behavior idk

rejecting a man is letting him know he's ugly.

This is relatable, I'm real fucking tired of thirsty dicks who don't know anything about me or who think they do by projecting who they want me to be on me. Like you act like you know me but are just saying shit that you think any woman would say. Frustrating and annoying.
Also are you a lolita user?

Attached: 1556127865834.jpg (643x425, 38K)

not rly
well i hear you and i understand,yee the context is ofcors online whic i dont mind trollin generally but since im already insecure

translation
>omg, I just want chad's dick and only his opinion matters
Fuck off to intagram then

ya rly. there is no circumstance under which you would reject a man you find attractive.

If it's just the Internet "friends" don't fucking bother. Literally no one on the Internet cares about anyone other than them

chads do this to lye because they jus want somethin

Attached: Spiel_Starstruck_TRU1669849_Crop_webready_2048x2048.jpg (1000x1200, 138K)

same, lonelita most of the comm/cgl are sjws/saltlords/normies or jus simply take it too seriously

Attached: D6LVATWUEAIk8fN.jpg (741x1199, 174K)

Don't bother trying to reason. She made multiple threads like that in the past and still will do it, no matter how robots try to help her.

there, you got it, now fuck off with your self pity

no chemistry,characters dont mix,dont want the same thing from the relationship
i hav moar faith in e ppl
dont kno wat ya mean

Attached: ea8a06556e0c63bc742ab138b3b3d828.jpg (640x794, 136K)

>and the ones who didnt are obviously lying and are thirsty for any type of pussy

So some are assholes, and everyone else MUST be lying.
Leaves pretty little room for diverging opinions , no?

>dont kno wat ya mean
Ah shit now I notice who it is. Well, forget You know your luregrade quite well, stop fishing for complaints and get back to cramming language.

Yeah my local comm is pretty shit, I'm becoming more and more of a lonelita as time goes on.
Anyway you're probably not all that ugly user. If you're wearing cute fashion, people tend to have negative reactions. Overly feminine clothing that doesn't cater to the normie idea of beauty is confusing and appearantly anger inducing.

Attached: 1554248078366.jpg (581x960, 146K)

>dont kno wat ya mean
I browse r9k a lot. You think I didn't see patterns? You are the same as all
>hurr, how do I get a gf
robots and just ignore every help they don't like.
Fuck off to /cgl/ or /soc/ with your self pity threads

ouo i kno z feel yea spendin time irl with ppl who the only thing you have is common is aestheic turns out to be shit. yeah im too since im not cute unfortune dont actually wear qute stuff ;=;

Yeah it takes work to find people in the fashion who you enjoy. I have a few very close lolita pals and that's it.
I hope you get the chance to wear some cute stuff user. I can't tell you what it's done for my self esteem. I do actually feel cute when I get all dolled up. I actually kinda like myself.

Attached: 1555370334264 (1).jpg (1440x1078, 668K)

I saw your thread on CC.

i get distracted from learnin german caus most of kohlchan calls me ugu

how do i kno who is honest

Attached: tumblr_pret51KcRh1w1d39p_500.jpg (500x666, 111K)

no you did no;-;
im on my period

daym that sounds too wholesome i wish i could feel the same
when i look at pics of myself when i used to try i actually cringe because of my face

ouo im happy for you user

>mfw i relate moar to pic related than all of cgl

Attached: med_1466221365_image.jpg (281x500, 30K)

>how do i kno who is honest
How would I know? I don't post my face on every shitty chan there is.

>tfw no Lolita GF
Can I hold your bags while you sip tea? I don't mind if it's repro or copy stuff. I'm just glad you're having fun.

Attached: 4074C0D0-13C5-4FD9-A2DC-8871CF085ABF.jpg (312x258, 34K)

>how do i kno who is honest

while we guys will sure butter you up and exaggerate when we want to have sex, just how freaking likely is it that we want to fuck a girl we finds utterly ugly or repulsive?

Attached: 263291_156270697784770_7969624_n.jpg (720x539, 113K)

What's ugly about you
>inb4 fat

I wish I knew someone who was genuinely interested in having a lolita gf and not just a fetishist. You're not the latter are you user?

Attached: 1550003157965.jpg (1178x1920, 735K)

I wanna be friends with you femanon. idk why but I like listening and talking to femanons, they're interesting to me and it makes me feel good to talk to them. I can't explain it, I only thirst if I have a particularly strong interest in someone because of their likes/interests/personality but I only have one femanon like that and she's dating

Nah. I appreciate the look and effort, but most of all I just think it's fun looking. I know there are lots of men (and women) into Lolita age play stuff but that's really gross. How can someone do that and then raise a daughter after. Creepy...

my nose

i wish my face looked less long

Attached: fa989a96f39337ae67a87bdd296a4ad3.jpg (750x1123, 116K)

I know what you mean sistah, hate my nose, it's not proportional to the rest and therefore I hate my face
Then again it's more normal for girls to have nose jobs then men

Attached: 946B44A8-B9BF-4512-A353-057BB1FD7D8D.jpg (554x444, 30K)

Me three, even the girls who get posted here always have that cute button nose

You sound genuine which is nice. I guess Im just jaded because of several recent encounters. I relate to that feeling though, I have a lot of guy friends I enjoy talking to just because I like hearing them sperg out about things they're interested in.

Yeah I get weirded out by the age play stuff too. Like nah I just wanna look cute, I ain't trying to find a 'daddy' that's disgusting.

Attached: 6a5fde4edaaf48a0ab0e0450799eb607d50d69dd_hq.jpg (638x1024, 67K)

whenever I see cute girls in lolita dresses like this I get overflowed with these emotions like I want to protect one and give her love and affection and keep her and own her but then I realize that she will never want that and she's just looking for attention and I hate her and I'd rather she disappear and not exist

Chubby faced small eyed user here

Let's swap

Attached: 1550009402321.jpg (1024x1536, 288K)

Why are seagulls invading my board right now.

I get sad I'm not allowed to wear such clothes since I'm a male haha

There are tons of men who wear lolita ya fucking walnut. Go to cgl and see.

Attached: 1528964607358.jpg (1242x1461, 585K)

*With out being called a freak tho

If I may request the gulls to post their best look. Censor your face cus it ain't allowed here.

ugh xctly are ya plannin for a job, i sure am
it hurts
tenkouo god plzzz ,wai ya dont like it?its hella qute

Attached: Henrietta Romantic Salon One Piece 25.jpg (750x1026, 125K)

do you have the zine this one is from anywhere? im desperate to complete my collection.

Attached: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (578x609, 131K)

Post nose, honestly haven't seen many ugly noses but I don't doubt it could affect your appearance. Same with long faces. You might just be incredibly insecure. You can always get nose surgery at least

>I like hearing them sperg out about things they're interested in.
I love doing that and like girls doing the same to me but I only sperg if I get on the topic.

What kind of shitty encounters have you had recently?

what the fuck does tenk mean

DONT GET SURGERY.
Please love yourself the way you are...

not wearing woman's clothing, just wearing cute mens clothing is also a thing

Attached: cute.jpg (669x669, 232K)

No sorry fren. Hope you find it though.

Are you going for gap moe by posting pictures of very elaborate, sophisticated clothes and typing like a crack whore?

I've literally never seen this kind of shit before.

this image gave me chills from how gross it is

Nah. I think only fancy elegant proper prince stuff looks good on men. Sweet or goth or anything else always looks bad... Plus I like dresses...

Would a lolita girl ever go for a modern dandy?

Attached: dashing.jpg (500x750, 126K)

have some real degeneracy then normie

Attached: filth2.jpg (967x1024, 126K)

whats that brand of nappy? or is it just a sticker? let me know ASAP

YES I WOULD

Just guys who say the like me even though they know fuck all about me, they just like that I listen to them. :/

Lol wtf no

Attached: 1867b383883073311ed054adb3d36be0--kawaii-cute-sweet-lolita.jpg (236x354, 14K)

Post coord. You don't even have to wear it. Are you noguns Jow Forums except /cgl/ ?

So in other words they like attention like you're doing with this thread?

Dude didn't even cover his laces with the cover properly. How embarrassing.

Eh, understandable. I used to feel the same too I think it's just an experience thing. If it's your first time having a girl listening to you and you're a khv it's very easy to fall in "love" just for that reason. Then those anons go and claim those anons or femanons in general are awful people because they don't want to be with them for their vapid reasons...

No plans for a job, I'll just cope with it, gotten used to not looking in mirrors and I've always shun away from cameras, my hope is to one day be oblivious to it, girls will still see it and giggle at me but that I've grown up to deal with it and even though their laughs are like daggers and pops whatever self esteem I have, least I can scoop up whatever is left of me and carry on as I always have
I couldn't deal with a nose job, I could never reverse it if it comes out wrong
But if others feel comfortable with it, go for it and hopefully your lives will get better

this is not me but yeah simialar

please tell me what brand of diaper that is

Nose doesn't look bad but it's also a kind of weird angle. I think you're just insecure user. I'd be willing to give a brutally honest rate if you want though I get why you don't want that if you believe you're actually ugly. Obviously you can't post face here so we can add each other on discord or something. I have no other motives here

How much more fucking embarrassing can you get, faggot?

How am I being pathetic? I like helping people out.

Attached: 1529292906365.jpg (244x295, 32K)

While perhaps having its own mind at times, your thirsty dick isn't people

No I am just recognizable, the lolita community as a whole is pretty small. I don't need them knowing I post here. I'll post my usa tho.

Attached: PhotoGrid_1558202998107.png (720x1075, 1.1M)

>thirsty dick
How does that factor into this situation? What am I gonna get from the user if she adds me? Am I gonna go fuck her or something wherever the fuck she might live? Doesn't make sense user

Are you a natural born female?
original post kthnx

just fucking tell me the brand of that nappy or KyS

i lov ltg
tenk
bruh i cant cope
im jus b in meself ouo
ugh i feel the pain from this
i cant jus live wit an elephent in the room
ya kno wher to find meh tenkkkk,i still hate it its too long and big
i mean its not that smol ,how are you big der?i follow on insta a lolita who usews kek in stories is that youi has roastie

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-05-11 21-35-15.png (284x201, 55K)

that's pretty fucking ugly, end it already

Attached: 1557912323558.png (645x1260, 440K)

>my opinion matters more than anyone elses

You are utterly greasy, and if you should be the one same guy begging for "ugu I wanna wear dresses" too, you can probably upgrade your rank straight to slimeball.
Mind you, I contactfag at times too and wouldn't mind asking roz for hers, if she had no giant-ass Ig list full of guys taking her time anyway.

But that fake ass "You are just insecure and I want to help. gib contact!" mode? Shit you seriously making my nails crawl reading it

>tfw have a similar one but with 2x larger nostrils

I didn't post that pic.

No lol I think I know who you're talking about but it ain't me.

you are wrong, user. He just want to help. But thats only possible thru discord. Hey OP, gibe your email, I just want to talk about your ugly face.

ENOUGH. BEGONE RAPIST

Attached: 5D06DBD6-D83A-466F-A45E-E3D0DD599ECB.jpg (453x668, 78K)

cloudy floss?

Nah, I just don't bullshit people if they don't care

God no, I have no interests in wearing dresses i'm not a fag nor feminine in any way. It's just a pattern i've seen, so many anons are so incredibly insecure about themselves. If you already know who the person is what you described then I guess I got baited, just an attention whore wanting vapid validaiton zzzz

I don't even know who that is
Origononinoninin

Attached: 1554345721870.jpg (400x634, 94K)

bost ugly nose fag

She should have a toast to poast her roast

who do is toast z roast

I never understanded why you want to dress like European nobility from another century without being an /his/fag

not everyone want look like a trashbag you know

Dressing normal Inditex/H&M clothes isn't looking like a trashbag

God I love looking at this fashion but you all seem like thorned roses. Vulgar of mind but beautiful outside and all.

If a seemingly normal guy calls you ugly as a girl it's game over

>H&M clothes

Attached: microexpressions-disgust.jpg (524x336, 29K)

this is a perfect example of the warped mind of a narcissist /cgl/ ultrathot

Whorever you say

Yes Inever heard of men calling woman ugly with being them present

i like it
im ugu outside
;_;
i hate cgl and i kno im mental

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-05-18 19-58-54.png (314x230, 58K)

>that nose shape
ESUUUGHHH