Tfw accidentally cheated on bf

>tfw accidentally cheated on bf

Attached: 1554897208787.png (422x509, 334K)

is this a meme or.. is this real

>tfw bf went full psycho on you
die roastie

Attached: 1558160788602.gif (242x201, 1.96M)

They actually use this as an excuse

Nothing would make me happier than beating those shitheads to death with a shovel.

i was drunk at the bar last night cuz the bf wanted to play videogames at home and was taken advantage of.

Attached: 1552556575391.jpg (900x900, 64K)

>tfw accidentally cheated on bf
>accidentally cheated
>accidentally
>A C C I D E N T A L L Y

Attached: bayeux.png (286x286, 173K)

>i was drunk at the bar last night
Sounds like a great, responsible decision.
>and was taken advantage of
Either you were raped, or you cheated of your own volition.
And "just being drunk" does not make it count as the first option.

Those are slavic men, they would crush you.

>those are slavic men
What a coincidence.

Story of shovel dog is some dog goes on this mans property and maims the dudes cat. The dog is then killed. Why a slavic dude cares about a cat that much is beyond me, but hey the dog shouldn't have been a fucking retard.

lol fuck yourself roastie, you're worthless now, get off Jow Forums

this happend to me a month ago
Bros im deverstated
she was Blackout drunk, lying on a couch and Guy Kissed and she went with it

there is nothing wrong with going to the bar. it could have been rape, i was intoxicated and taken advantage of by a pushy guy, which wouldnt have happened if bf had been there.

Attached: 1549019990288.png (560x560, 193K)

you guys are retarded if you're taking this bait

There are women who think like this, but I know you're a dude larping as a female because I know who you are.

Attached: 1554351492429.jpg (623x702, 62K)

It happens guys can be manipulative as fuck. They pretend they just want to be friends or just want to cuddle but then they won't stop making advances until you can't take it anymore
It's like you leave your trained dog in a room with a steak long enough and then call it bad when it finally gives in to all the temptation
Yes I've cheated by accident and I accept responsibility that what I did was wrong but you dont understand what it's like to have a really hot guy try to fuck you and seduce you

>tfw accidentally made a Tinder, found a Chad, sent nudes and finally met up with him for sex
>tfw accidentally kept inviting him over and fucking him on boyfriend's bed

Attached: 146921548363.png (609x749, 17K)

>i was intoxicated and taken advantage of by a pushy guy
If he literally raped you, held you down and forced you against your will, then it was rape.
If you were a willing participant, then it's your fault. Take responsibility for it.

>but I know you're a dude larping as a female because I know who you are.

Attached: 1481062375203.png (500x322, 42K)

i agree with this post, men are legitimately terrible. imagine being a rapist apologist like these other posters ITT.

Attached: 1547989874284.jpg (845x555, 110K)

Stop LARPing and go back to your discord servers

>but you dont understand what it's like to have a really hot guy try to fuck you and seduce you
that's where you're wrong wench

i Love this thread
i shouldt, because it 1:1 happend to me
but i still Like it

You were at a bar last, and your judgment was impaired because you drank too much, and you cheated on your boyfriend who trusted you.

>It happens guys can be manipulative as fuck.
So say "no."
>They pretend they just want to be friends or just want to cuddle but then they won't stop making advances until you can't take it anymore
>until you can't take it anymore
If you decide to give in instead of just fucking walking away, that's entirely on you. That's a choice that you're making.
>It's like you leave your trained dog in a room with a steak long enough and then call it bad when it finally gives in to all the temptation
So you're saying that you're inherently tempted to cheat? That you have the self-control of an animal. That's further than even I would've gone.
>Yes I've cheated by accident and I accept responsibility that what I did was wrong
>I've cheated by accident and I accept responsibility
>by accident
>I accept responsibility
Please be a larp.
>but you dont understand what it's like to have a really hot guy try to fuck you and seduce you
Imagine not taking responsibility for your own actions. If you're actually in love with the person that you're in a relationship with, cheating shouldn't even fucking occur to you, no matter how "hot" the other person is. People who actually love the person they're with see someone else trying to "seduce you" as a fucking affront to them, not something tempting.

god hates jannies (shapeshifter) 3430 | D:9 | Noticed Prince Ribbit 3334 | D:9 | Killed Prince Ribbit 3458 | D:9 | Found a shattered altar of Ashenzari. 3714 | D:9 | Noticed Crazy Yiuf 3734 | D:9 | Killed Crazy Yiuf 3929 | D:9 | Found a staircase to the Lair. 4111 | D:9 | Found a stormy altar of Qazlal. 4161 | D:9 | Reached skill level 5 in Conjurations 4171 | D:9 | Reached XP level 10. HP: 64/80 MP: 5/5 4175 | D:9 | Noticed a purple ugly thing 4180 | D:9 | Killed a purple ugly thing 4628 | D:10 | Entered Level 10 of the Dungeon 4681 | D:9 | Noticed Erolcha 4678 | D:10 | Killed Erolcha 4678 | D:10 | Reached skill level 11 in Spellcasting 5201 | D:10 | Acquired Lugonu's third power 6518 |

REEEEE HOW CAN IT BE AN ACCIDENT
UR SO DUM

People and social situations are little more complicated than that my sweet summer child
It was hard to break it off with the guy I was cheating with because I genuinely cared about him and didn't want to hurt him but it was clear we couldn't just be friends, when we were alone together he wouldn't stop pushing my buttons
I do love my BF, what me and Chad (name is purely coincidence lol) had was just sex

Nice bait faggot, but in case its not? Actually kill yourself.

I accidentally cheated thinking my bf broke up with me and he insisted he didn't. We were in an argument and he said "I'm done", I said "really" while crying and he affirmed so I left. I was crying so my cousin came by and I went with she and her bf to see a band and the singer and songs seemed for me and my pain so he invited us to party after and I had sex with him the next morning before I left.

Find my bf had been blowing up my phone all night and he was apologizing and saying he's sorry for the fight and please come over. I needed sleep so did all that day and stayed away for two days more and he came over to talk. I said "I'm not your gf anymore" and he said I was and when he said "I'm done" he meant fighting with me not breaking up with me. Oooops, my cousin said she wouldn't say anything about the singer guy but I'm not sure about her bf though my bf barely knows him.

its ok. life is short and i love you.

wtf is it with women and accidentally cheating
just fucking say that you wanted to fuck that nigger
and that you don't love me anymore! STACY!

guys Stop saying OP ist larping or that its bait
Because it obviously is
and thats the joke

Attached: 1558004411914.jpg (504x559, 40K)

Okay user, I get it now.

Attached: bait 4.png (625x626, 57K)

Not OP but that would be a lie or partial lie because I do love you.

Yes, but it wouldnt have happened if i wasnt approached by an aggressive predator. or maybe if bf wasnt asocial and didnt play videogames all the time.

Attached: 1555168849357.png (727x560, 158K)

you don't know who he is, but you do know that fembots don't exists

Why not just have two BFs? they dont need to know each other
I can think of a way you could get dirt on the cousins BF... all guys think with their dicks... just blow him or something. that's not even cheating IMO

d-d-don't l-lie to m-me a-aagain, o-ok-okay?
I-I t-tru-trust y-you on-one more t-time okay?

Attached: 12783512983.jpg (633x758, 62K)

Why are you still continuing with this shit?
What do you get out of this?

>cheat on bf
>accidentally
Holy fucking shit you disqusting, i pity that guy, just wanted to play a vidya and you backstabbing him, you could've just said no to this guy but you didn't, you literally had one fucking job not cheat on somebody when you in the relationship, and you fucked it up

begging for attention is one of god miracles I think.
or satan, I forgot which where. im hit a cigg fuck this thread, i would post more gore but im lazy

based and red pilled. I used to suck my boyfriends dad's dick every week so he'd keep his mouth shut about the time he walked in on me with a tinder date

Why do guys always shit on our fembot feels threads?

I've been blackout drunk countless times and i never even considered hugging another female unless she was a friend.
Kys you fucking whore

Nice
Men are scum. They want to control your life. Worse yet these losers here that can't even fix their bad habits and flaws and act like they know the root of the world's problem.

because they don't exist.
it's only robots that pretend to be girls

I didn't intentionally cheat and what you suggest is exactly that. I love my bf and would never do that. Me having sex with the other guy was so unlike me but I was hurt, honestly believing my bf had just dumped me.

nice bait
kys tranny

Attached: bait.jpg (625x626, 24K)

Thats stupid, no guy would mean that much to me to have sex with his dad just to keep him quiet. I did have a massive crush on an older neighbor and started dating his stepson just to be near the crush. It kinda worked out.

I do not have a penis but kinda understand why you think most on r9k are because there are a lot of trannys here.

theres no going back though.

>Why a slavic dude cares about a cat that much is beyond me
Are you fucking retarded? It's his pet, of course he would care that much. Imagine having a loving pet for a decade, then some fucking stray kills it brutally. I'd burn that dog alive.

thats interesting
i've never been drunk
but my gf cheated on me the same way people in this thread are Parodying it

>I do not have a penis...
you sure bout that?
look again

Attached: 1558191789620.jpg (600x1048, 65K)

I kinda know you're right because it feels weird now with my bf but still if I thought we were together I wouldn't have gone with my cousin without my bf.

yeah, you're one of the sickos, go away

>tfw accidentally killed my gf

oh no this is not me, I found this when I was browsing an hour ago

>tfw accidentally ran away and killed cops

ya. happens. if hes a good man he will accept what happened and be a friend.

>cheating is the same as killing someone

its not. try again incel.

>woops I accidentally killed "fem"user here.
>it wasn't my fault officer. she just fell on the knife

OK Im inclined to believe you because your post ends in repeating digits
Why dont you explain the situation to your BF and blow him to even things out?

Well the results are the same so you might as well keep going with it, did your tits fall from your body just because you fucked another guy? No? Then why not continue?

fuck you
this happend to me
i have her a Second Chance
the Relationship ended a month Later
also ..No man can Put this 100% behind him

nice name fag
hope you get caged instead

you're still a sicko for looking and posting. seriously what is wrong with guys today?

well thats on you, wanting her so much and trying again. and thats fine, but its also on you to accept its been over. no man can put this 100% behind him, but like i said earlier life is short.

comon user you know no guy will accept this and I have no interest in just being a friend with my bf but like I said it just feels weird now, like something is broken.

>yeah she was really getting on my nerves so I killed her
>you don't understand how annoying and manipulative these cunts can be

Even things out? I don't understand. We had sex already the day he came over and explained himself but it felt really weird, though I tried to get into it. Not telling him though so thats off.

better than all the cock lust and tranny threads daily

ya it is broken. how he deals with it i cannot say.

oh you didnt tell him? hum. well i cant help you from this pov.

Trust me I used to feel bad when I would cheat but you get used to it and its' better everyitme

Continue what, having sex with the singer guy. No way he was sorta creepy/nasty/cool and just did it because my broken heart and he has a lot of girl groupies and thats nasty.

>No man can Put this 100% behind him
thats what I thought user and why I won't tell him but my problem now is it feels weird when he touches me or even kisses me. I know its not him because he doesn't know but I do. Puke, I'm stupid.

Come on you know you respect a man that has lots of women that want him
Sounds like his dick was small though, maybe you could do better

yeah guys, I didn't tell him even though I believed we were broken up.

thats called "guilt" and yea feelsbadman.

ok. i hope everything works out though. give it a few days.

You're wrong user. Really you are. As for his penis I wasn't paying attention to that and just went with the sex and was really upset and left real quick.

ya women are disgusted with man whores lol

little guilt, the sex was nothing, he got on top of me and then got off and I looked at a poster on his wall but its something else, like the bond is broken but that might have happened during and after the fight when I thought he broke up with me. idk

it's not going to work out.
you're trying to resuscitate a dying person. just end the pain and let him go

well yes we are and on top of that this guy was not my type at all. I mean not at all.

yea. fighting will do that.

ya he was probably old and wrinkly

not old but he was one of those try too hard to be cool but never successful guys, ya know the type.

oh ya i do. a lot of guys are like that.

What's the point of being successful if he already has plenty of cheating slut groupies he can fuck when he wants? He sounds based

hes probably very lonely

All these incels have no clue how REAL relationships work! Playing videogames all day long is a sure way to lose a girl. We need attention. We like going out. It's not ops fault some perv hit on her. It's not cheating if he doesn't know about it.

i guess so. while i do want a relationship, theres no guidebook for me on how to give daily attention to a girl.

Yeah I remember my ex "accidentally" cheated on me too. It was bullshit then with her and if you're being serious it's bullshit now with you. Stupid bitch still tries to message me every so often.

why not be friends though? life's too short to stay bitter at other people.

Aww! I'm sorry! I was just baiting. There really is no guidebook, user. It all depends on the girl. Who ever you get with needs to understand that you both are individuals. True friendship and healthy relationships require honesty and acceptance of each other. Don't be sad, user.

Guys like that can settle with a gf whenever they want because of their social status