i think its cool if you get roommates. i dont think rent is THAT high there

Fucking Christ sometimes art goes can be so fucking ugly

I meant hoes

Art is gay
Books are GAY
NYC is GAY
Brooklyn is GAY
Man the fuck up and move to the Midwest

Christ, in what deranged alternate reality is that dead burnt animal on your head considered an acceptable, fashionable look?

I bet you were actually attractive in your teenage years until you blasted your pussyparts with a mess of chadcock and became a vapid, book-reading, worthless, forum-posting freak.

How old are you OP?

>Christ, in what deranged alternate reality is that dead burnt animal on your head considered an acceptable, fashionable look?
t. Rube

The Midwest just seems so devoid of culture though. I imagine all just frat guys drinkin and sucking each other off

I drive a forklift for a lviing, never went to college, havent read a book since high school and I live in the midwest
And I guarantee I am more cultured and smart than you and any of you're pretentious friends

>I drive a forklift for a living, never went to college, havent read a book since high school and I live in the midwest
And I guarantee I am more cultured and smart than you and any of your pretentious friends

Attached: D13E4DE6-2EF8-4EC7-BEAA-BD663413F6CC.png (1055x800, 997K)

Midwest is a shithole devoid of all culture. The only thing it's good for is farming and hiking. The people are shit with backwoods incest mentalities. Fuck off you hick.

what the fuck does this post even mean?
How about instead of just smugly being ironic you actually say what you think?

Millennial snowflakes fuck off back to plebbit

Lol it's funny you posted this. I'm literally listening to her podcast right now wondering that myself. I live in Michigan.

Lol nothing is stopping you from reading a book brah, that's a choice you made yourself

Her podcast sucks are you a female?
I dont want to think your a male listening to this, very very gay

Meant to reply to this
Btw, there is some rich culture in the Midwest, but if you're bragging about not reading I doubt you'd be familiar with it.

Male lol, just a weird guy. It's not bad.

What im saying is that you look like an idiot when you say that. Not reading books indicates to any person with a sense of dignity that you are willfully ignorant of the world around you and that you presuppose your intelligence/cultural awareness.

I can understand your aversion to the arts, but books? Come on man.

Literature would be included within "the arts."

very very gay post

Lol, no argument, no brains

Yes, however works in classical politics and ancient philosophy, mathematics, etc. are exercises of the human ability to grasp certain concepts. Not being exposed to such ideas, especially the nuances in esoteric writing puts a very short ceiling to what you are able to understand. Its okay to be ignorant man. Just be honest about it.

keep crying snowflake millenial

Lol you're pretty much crying from impotent rage on Jow Forums, mongo.

I'm in the bay area and everyone is actually moving there because it's cheaper lol its fucked

GO back to your reddit safe space
You're college will never be free bitch ass child, grow up

I think you've confused me with someone else, I'm the guy laughing at the forklift driver that can't read.

the person in op? what podcast is this

You talk/think like a boomer, please return to your AOC rage threads on /b/.

It's called Red Scare. Basically an anti-idpol/liberal marxist discussion but they end up just gossiping about stupid new york shit. It's entertaining if you're into that sort of thing but it's often annoying as well.