First date TIPS AND TRICKS!~

I just got a date with the hottest girl ive ever interacted with, how do i not fuck up i know you guys are so good with girls so i thought i would ask and get good advice! lmk what to avoid for conversation

Attached: 1549482541337.jpg (1023x678, 175K)

>asking Jow Forums for dating advise

Attached: 1557688599353.jpg (650x668, 34K)

NOO just first date advice! what topics do I avoid???

Attached: 1549941681909.jpg (428x418, 15K)

>what topics do I avoid???
how the fuck should I know I've never been on a date before

Yes.
If we ask normies all we get is "be confident" and "be yourself" and "take a shower"

OP needs robot advice. Concrete and specific strategies to use.

Take her wherever you think would be nice. Talk about what you want to talk about. If you dont stay genuine to yourself in your interactions then every relationship might as well be in vain.

none imo. at least if youre looking for a gf and not just a hole.
ask for her take on the abortion laws in alabama

I think im gonna avoid this one, the city im in is 100% fag loving lefties

I just want to know what to avoid, Im never going to falsify myself for some pussay

Don't talk about any exes you might have or how women have hurt you, because you'll almost definitely be seen as a cuck

Shove your tongue up and around her asshole

Good trolling opportunities

Go somewhere you can talk that isn't too loud, so no movie theaters and no restaurants (try a museum). Avoid hot topics like politics or religion in conversation. Outside of that, just have fun and do your best.

Im taking her to this rock and roll thing at my local museum. hot topics like abortion i would like to avoid, this is not my fav topic desu. should i take her to planned parenthood? would that be cool?
>>"hey just wanted to lyk what my stance is on abortion before i nut in you raw"

what inconspicuous questions can i ask to determine her political stance?

Avoid video games by saying anything like, "do you play video games" never ask such a broad statement and one that sounds pretty socially autistic. Video games are both normie and not acceptable. Well for my girlfriend at least because most guys are on the spectrum when they approach her they usually always ask "do you play video games?" That's not a good question it sounds beta af. Dont ask her about her favorite color, it also is a basic question that you can ask randomly anywhere else but not on a date she pointed out. It sounds tacky and forced and is so typical. Shes only ever dated me but she wouldn't like guys asking her basic questions.
Ask her what her major is (if shes In school and why). What she wants to do with it. It shows you are interested in her and "measuring" her and then also shows attention. Ask her how she learned to do her makeup (if it's good.) And compliment her on how it looks good to you. "It makes your eyes look so vibrant and beautiful"
Maybe that's a bit strong but just try to read the situation with that one.

Maybe ask something like, have you ever been here or this part of town? (If you took her to a restaurant or place of entertainment) and ask her what places she knows to be interesting to try to suggest subtly (if the situation is going well and you might have a 2nd date) could go for that date.

Avoid normie typical questions. But at the same time a date is to talk to each other to find out if you two share interests so be genuine and ask her stuff that you like and alternate the questions. 1 of what you like and one of what she likes. "What do you like to do in your free time?" Obviously dont fuckjng say watch anime unless she says that. Never ever admit to doing cringe shit unless she says it first.

bro ive been on a date before and im not a fag who likes anime. Sorry if im putting half the board on blast but that shits mad gay bro. What topics would you focus on if you already spoke about grades and other shit about school?

This most definitely as well, user. NEVER ever say how women have affected you. It makes you seem less of a man and a potential partner. Let me get a conversation my girl and I had about what 4 words ruin dates.
These are some general responses:
Never say this: my ex did that
Exactly: something brimnging up their ex
Very good point dont be a mommas boi: my mom loves that
Fairly obvious: i dont eat meat
: whats your favorite color?
^^ : seems basic
Cringe Normie shit. If shes a normie go ahead: what is your snapchat
NO Politics EVER: i am a liberal
^^ : hell nah
Never ask this or red flag if she asks: "How big is your. . ."
: that scares me
Response to "do you want kids": like wtf am i a cattle
Me responding with suggestions: >I am a feminist
>I have a child
>My exes are assholes
>I watch Wendy Williams
>I love black guys
>I studied gender studies
>Real men should pay
>I love my career
>I don't want kids
>I hate the patriarchy
>I love to party
>I always attend festivals
: i agree with all of them
: i love my career sounds like they are too consumed in it
: you have to go out of your ways to accomidate for a stranger
: yeah the kids
These are her opinions on dating
: i date for long term
: i think guys mostly want kids
: i wouldnt date a guy who isnt a family man. (This one is her opinion) but still dont ask do you want kids. It's scary and not natural. It has to be fluid and long down the line in the conversation. Maybe 3rd date if you see it going VERY well with her.

Try to build a common bond of "fuck normies" maybe talk about how classes are packed and the little "pet peeves" she has with certain things like fuckeds leaving their desks up after they've gotten out of the seat and then went out if their way to set the desk back upright like wrf.

The suggestions I meant were what NOT to say. They were in response to the conversation piece anons posted a while ago of "ruin a date in 4 words."

Attached: 1557875936920.png (916x647, 485K)

You said you live in a lib city, so you will be seeing lots of hobos.
Ask her what she thinks about giving money to the homeless.

"Have you heard of, . . ." And name recent events that arent too politically charged or small things in the environment or local town. She will usually give an opinion related to her stance on the issue.

I'm here until 12 user if you want to ask more questions

Attached: 1557952821356.jpg (640x640, 97K)

First you spit on her facer and slap her really hard.

>>Im here all week!

Yo thank you for the advice so far,
what should i do if she starts to ramble about an alamrming topic like daddy issues?

That's a red flag and you either accept it for the pussy if its crazy (never a good idea) or measure it and see how fucked what shes talking about is. If shes crying or just throwing the general daddy issue vibe then just be a man to fill that void. In a sense, I mean. Basically you would have to be a stable person and sorta let her know by reassuring her that "she's past that now and she can determine her own future" and that the past should not hold her down or back physically or emotionally.

Honestly, I wouldn't fuck with that but back in high school I was flirting with a girl with daddy issues and I could have done it but I was too much of a pussy beforehand and didnt capitalize on that. She fucked my friend because he was a horny fucker and basically didnt give a fuck about taking it slow.

Anyways, fuck that I'm training to become an officer so fuck it. What matters now is my girl and PT.

Never curb the conversation. They get pissed as all fuck btw. You want to make her think she moved the conversation herself.

Attached: 1557489886481.jpg (1024x580, 61K)

My only ever date didn't pan out, and probably has a lot to do with dumping my /tv/ autism on some film major girl (thought she'd like it but she had the most basic opinions imaginable, like Birdman as favourite movie, etc...)

So I guess my advice would be to stay light-hearted, and while you can show passion for some things, don't overdo it like I did.
Being way too passionate about something means you clearly don't spend enough time outside socially, and have time to obsess over that shit.

dude, how do I curve the convo without her knowing it manipulating the timing and emotional response?

Attached: 20190304_074012.jpg (2074x2389, 1.57M)

lmao im a film major and that shit would make me angry if someone went filmphile on me i would quit

Precisely this.

But the inverse is true. There is a cringy fucking ugly white girl in my Film class (Gen Ed for easy A for my STEM degree) who had an Asian guy talk to her and fake laugh at her shit. The guy is chubby and ugly and it's clear he just wants pussy at any cost. This bitch claimed to have watched GoT 6 times full length, and 12x from quick skimming of scenes for content and some bullshit about spending time to memorize the names of each fucking episode and how seasons 4, 6, 7 had different amounts of episodes or some shit. That bitch was crazy but the things some fuckers will do for pussy. Its gross. Never stoop to ugly white girls with downie looking small eyes.

You can't, you'd have to go through a series of fucked up dates before you build the skills, first time rarely works

Hey man, I'm the first one here to concede that was a bit of a sperg out I could've avoided. Still drives me insane that all of her so-called movies were the past four years' Oscar nominees (Birdman, Spotlight, Moonlight).
Bitch was the very incarnation of a sheep like that, and couldn't even call to mind most of the movies I mentioned to her.

But that's what I get for being a pseud.

I'm not too sure with confirmed techniques since I have met only fuckers that are already far gone. But a good way might be to suggest something based on what she said. Try focusing on a specific detail and then keep kerneling the details of what she says until the original strewn is gone.

Like if she says her dad was an alcoholic or some crazy shit like that, ask her how old her dad is or some shit. Idk. But try to avoid the situation by moving it slowly from point that SHE said to another point that SHE said.

I really really need to know a place where I can find nice female volleyball photos like these. Videos are perfect too.
I am pretty desperate.

Attached: 1498141963786.jpg (513x378, 48K)

Of course girls get a pass on that retarded behaviour though.
Girls have to start waving literal red flags to scare off a guy who wants their hole, but for a man, he needs to be tip-toeing around a figurative minefield lest she lose interest and message her other tinder matches.

We watched Moonlight for our film class. Its fucking dogshit. It's free for Amazon prime users and it shows. Only dogshit movies are free. The acting was shit and the cinematography was shit. It deserved nothing. Theres a fucking scene were a black female character says, "Who is you". Its fake dialogue making fun of black people by trying to be woke and the plot is so unrealistic with a black man feeding some random niglet from the street that happens to be a drug dealer of his mother. Fucking contrived as fuck clearly written by a rich black man who never saw shit of the hood at all.

Go to Fashion school like I do and youll find 100 gf types in one day

the lighting is amazing, i dont care about the nigger love

The lighting is dogshit dude.

Use lens and proper apatures for light to enter and it's fine.

"Muh colors". Most of the scene was typical boring shit with basic lighting. But "muh colors and muh smooth light gratings" fuck off with that shit.

this is a realife girl, she said "no phone calls i like talking in person more"

the lighting of the niggers is amazing you must be 1/3 color blind guys who cant see shit

You go to fashion school user? You must get mad puss. Remind her of the thousands of whores you walk by every day and make her convince herself she is just another 3 holes. Lower her standards to make yourself feel better.

This is very helpful and smart thank you, if she starts some suspect shit im gonna kernal her topics facts

That makes more sense. You meant character lighting. Yes. It is quite impressive to properly light niggers at night and in dark scenes. But it's not that impressive. We were forced to learn about how film lighting "privileges" white actors since its easier to light them. Our prof showed us a scene to light black people you use warm colors and gold sheets to bounce more light onto them and not white or blue lights. It's just basic configuration of color. You replace traditional lights with gold filters and they light better. Not too hard and also change the shutter speed a bit to allow for more light. Basic intelligence us needed to not be a dumb nigger and think lighting black people is so difficult.

>her 3 hole
yeah she is just 3 holes but what if i fall in love with the 9 holes connected to her heart?

Attached: 1550998888964.jpg (663x579, 39K)

are you in my film program bro? we had a thicc bitch come in and tell us how light is bigoted and how much the camera prioritized fair skin. she went on to tell us about how kodak made kodak gold for the colored folk

Thicc? You mean fat as fuck.

Our prof is thicc dude. Haven't been to class in weeks so idk about gay ass Kodak but we saw the retarded opening to Juno as "A masterpiece of how to pull focus" it was dogshit. The prof is a typical woman and doesn't know what shes talking about