Would you robots settle for an ugly gf or do you only want Stacy?

Would you robots settle for an ugly gf or do you only want Stacy?

Attached: 7-CA631-BD-716-D-41-B2-AA6-F-7-ABF3980-EDC3.jpg (750x925, 286K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/meandadri/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is that considered ugly these days? She has a 10/10 bone structure compared to me

Attached: 1532015609548.jpg (640x640, 71K)

is that supposed to be ugly? the braces make her extra cute. anyways as long as the woman looks healthy she can achieve stacy looks with relative ease.

Objectively speaking she doesn't look bad, her teeth are kinda fucked, a new hair style and some coaching when it comes to style and she easily be 7/10.

only Stacy. i'd rather be alone than settle for a girl that i'm not attracted to.

For me its Stacy or nothing

>Would you robots settle for an ugly gf
They would be the ones settling for me, since I'm objectively a 3/10. The only ones below me are straight up deformed

the lowest i'd settle for is 5/10
pic related is absolutely lowest for me

Attached: 1438884878005.jpg (1280x853, 192K)

get a fucking load of this guy...jesus

that girl is qt she just has fucked up teeth

Attached: file.png (354x444, 324K)

thats a 8/10??

shut up faglord. what the point of these retarded threads? it's always the same. post a picture of a cute girl and ask "would you settle for a girl with minor imperfection?". do you omegaautistic faggots really think this is funny after 1000000 reposts? this shit board is not origigigi. it's fucking reddit.

>no tits, no ass
>qt
you can choose only one

Born female, not fat and not black are hard rules
Face is negotiable.

>seething eternal virgin that cant pull ugly girls

>hi user, what are you doing tonight?

Attached: 1558195753828[1].jpg (850x1062, 90K)

that was probably for me
and avails you nothing.
No she-boons accepted.

If she's nice, yes absolutely.

What would you guys unironically rate her? The only thing I legitimately find unattractive about her is her teeth but she has braces on so they could improve. If this is considered settling then sign me the fuck up, where do I meet girls like this?

This girl is cute as fuck. 8/10 to me

She's cute af what is wrong with you man?

I would give her an 8/10 her teeth are fucked up but that can be fixed. When she gets her braces off she will be perfect.

I'm fine with either, as long as they have a good personality, and genuinely care for me.

Attached: 34aa9efa81b7d3a9e1e0a018998c2cc48bd47fd6_00.jpg (287x430, 48K)

7-8 and I actually like the bracers.

This. I'm sick of how unoriginal these fucking idiots are.

That's when she'll dump you but hey don't be fooled
Nothing lasts forever

Braces are meh for me it's just the gaps in the teeth themselves that bugs me. Teeth are one of the few things I'm kinda strict on with looks

last week I came to the realisation that the only thing I want is affection. It doesnt even matter who gives it to me.

A lot of the girls that I've found cute, I've been told by my friends that they're either ugly or just really unattractive or plain. So I guess it's whatever.

I like black girls a lot though.

Mods areMods are fags. Mods are fags fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags are fagsMods are fags. Mods are fagsMods areMods are fags. Mods are fags fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags are fagsMods are fags. Mods are fagsMods areMods are fags. Mods are fags fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags are fagsMods are fags. Mods are fagsMods areMods are fags. Mods are fags fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags are fagsMods are fags. Mods are fagsMods areMods are fags. Mods are fags fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags are fagsMods are fags. Mods are fagsMods areMods are fags. Mods are fags fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags are fagsMods are fags. Mods are fagsMods areMods are fags. Mods are fags fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags are fagsMods are fags. Mods are fagsMods areMods are fags. Mods are fags fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags are fagsMods are fags. Mods are fagsMods areMods are fags. Mods are fags fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags are fagsMods are fags. Mods are fagsMods areMods are fags. Mods are fags fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags are fagsMods are fags. Mods are fagsMods areMods are fags. Mods are fags fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags are fagsMods are fags. Mods are fagsMods areMods are fags. Mods are fags fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags are fagsMods are fags. Mods are fagsMods areMods are fags. Mods are fags fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags are fagsMods are fags. Mods are fagsMods areMods are fags. Mods are fags fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags are fagsMods are fags. Mods are fagsMods areMods are fags. Mods are fags fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags are fagsMods are fags. Mods are fagsMods areMods are fags. Mods are fags fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags are fagsMods are fags. Mods are fagsMods areMods are fags. Mods are fags fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags are fagsMods are fags. Mods are fagsMods areMods are fags. Mods are fags fags. Mods are fags. Mods are fags re fagsMods are fags. Mods are fagsMods areMods are fags. Mods are fags fags. Mods are fags

Not ugly or a stacy. Just a plain jane qt 6.5/10.

>there are people unironically saying OP pic is cute
Or you could just go out of your basement once. She's 4/10 at best. People with fucked up teeth should stop smiling.

nobody in this thread saying "only stacy" is a robot. this is r*ddit level false flag posting.

she is so cute got any more pics?

Jesus motherfucking christ on a unicycle. How do teeth get that fucking horrible? I couldn't look at her while she's eating. Or any other time her mouth opens and closes. Cute face, 0/10 teeth.

I love chicks with fucked up teeth so I'd date her in a heartbeat

I would die happy to settle down with this woman and try to carry my ginger offsprings.

Attached: 547A346D-AFEC-4448-95F2-61860B97879E.jpg (1000x750, 73K)

>settle
>normal woman who isn't wearing makeup

r9k is ironically the least original board on the site

>settle down with
>settling for

VERY different meanings, you oversensitive little complainer

you're right, but i'm going to use the me no good at english excuse

Heres how OPs pic looks like now

Attached: F6BF60AB-24BA-414B-95D9-EF549A115809.jpg (1242x1529, 1.42M)

I agree user. I won't claim to have absolutely zero standards since any actual deformities to a face will put me off, but my standards are pretty fucking low. I do enjoy attractive features like big tits or whatever but if a girl doesn't have one of those it doesn't decrease my attraction to her, just doesn't increase. Really I just want a female companion for cuddling n' shieet.

5/10 and below girls on /soc/ get rated 8+/10 all the time because western women are so obese now. Even though a skinny Asian woman isn't as attractive as a similar BMI western girl, since so many western women are obese it is obscuring our perception of what pretty is whioch is one reason so many men have yellow fever imo. Average is now pretty because of obesity.

I'll love the shit out of an ugly girl but if she's not a landwhale or a trap she don't like me and the traps don't want commitment

You can tell the girl in the pic would be cute after braces

That's an genuine 8

>pointy elbows, 2/10 am I right guys xD

I'm glad this meme is back

I would date an ugly gf I just wouldnt introduce her to anyone or let her introduce me to anyone

instagram.com/meandadri/?hl=en

found her IG. Here you go

>this girl was the one chosen for a thread about ugly girls
She looks like the average arthoe aka hot

Those braces will make her into a qt