/drugfeels/ I Can't Believe It's Not Cocaine Edition

I can't believe it's not cocaine edition.

Got some benzocaine from the cabinet, how much do I take to get high? It comes in candies that dissolve in your mouth.

Attached: 1523903433432.jpg (1250x1450, 684K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thethirdwave.co/psilocybin-truffles-vs-mushrooms/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You mean to tell me you're incapable of using google? People on here will make you OD for shits and giggles

Just because it has "caine" in the name doesn't mean you can get high off it. This is a brainlet post.

anyone here combined weed with schrooms?

yeah man, good times, makes the ride wilder

Who here likes phenibut. I try to take it no more than once a week but have been slipping lately

anyone use gabapentin here? how much do you need to take to get a good high?

it amplifies it greatly and is worth it for sure just make sure you're in the right mindset to handle it.

Attached: IMG_1540.jpg (3264x2448, 1.03M)

>wasn't going to take adderall today
>did
addygang

What do you mean with right mindset?

are you depressed and/or anxious? is there shit in your life stressing you out? i mean you can still have a good trip even if you are any of that but that shit is what can cause a bad trip.

both weed and shrooms can cause paranoia and anxiety if in a bad mindset.

I smoke weed even when Im feeling like shit and usually it makes me feel good, so Im good probably

next trip to my plug (psychiatrist) I'm going to get some gabapentin just because I can. I do a lot of phenibut and I want to compare and contrast.

Just combine both bro. high doses of both.

Also, how different are mushrooms and truffles

High asf on weed rn, rly wish i had something else like 2cb or lsd to go with it.

Attached: 23821-18444-9532.jpg (600x523, 75K)

THC will amplify the visual and psychological effects, typically. Anecdotally some people I know tend to have very bad responses when cannabis is consumed in conjunction with a classical psychedelic.
This.
For me, personally, it appears to only have therapeutic values, and not much recreational value. This seems to be a pattern with gabapentinoids and benzodiazepines.
based.
I wouldn't do that, but it's your choice.
thethirdwave.co/psilocybin-truffles-vs-mushrooms/
Read that, has some good information
Same.

Attached: 1556583031093.jpg (265x300, 46K)

I hear a lot of bad things about lorazepam. I'm considering getting some because I want to wean off of xanax. I don't really use benzos to get high, and I want to get back to only using them occasionally instead of daily.
Is lorazepam still good for anxiety taken at an appropriate dose? Why is it looked down upon compared to other benzos?

>often get bad trips from weed
why? i tried a few drugs (cocaine, dxm, many benzos, shrooms, codeine) also i'm a very frequent adderall user, and still, when i smoke weed i get paranoid, anxious and my heart starts to beat very fast
I fucking took LSD 3 times and i wasn't even close to a bad trip

Attached: 1490420399645.jpg (306x306, 12K)

You gotta smoke less bro. Just try a pinch next time and work your way up. If you're smoking a joint just take a couple drags from it then wait to see how you feel.

I really want to kill myself, but there are so many drugs I haven't been able to try yet :(

personally, I feel a little shitty right after finishing my joint but after like ten minutes I feel great, especially if I have some music and food

how often do you smoke weed? I also got bad trips only from weed, until I built some tolerance

Literally what I'm thinking. I'm going to do ~10-15 drugs I'm curious about then fatally od on h.

sounds fun man

do datura also

What darknet markets do ppl use now that the 2 big ones got killed

how many batteries are needed for meth synthesis?
i mean how much lithium is in AAA battery by average?

Mike Tyson keeps talking about 5-MeO-DMT. Now look at him. I heard he's been in prison, mental hospitals, he's abused drugs heavily and he isn't totally fucked up.

How did he do it? smoking 5-MeO-DMT really changes you that fast? Anyone try it? I heard it blows n'n DMT out the water

for me it turbocharges the visuals but ruins the introspective aspect

I am finally hitting the sweet spot of drinking vodka/whiskey in good quantities without getting drunk and actually tasting the drink. Drank like 3 glasses of vodka and 2 glasses of whiskey and I was only feeling slightly off.

someone pls answer this, im in need of xanax

is xanax a depressent? just drink alcohol

there is a difference between benzos and alcohol

Psychoactive class: depressent
Chemical class: Benzodiazepine

im actually more interested in the Psychoactive effects. If its a depressent, its a depressent. Chemistry seems hard cause im a "brainlet"

>took a quarter tab to write med school personal statement
>wasn't feeling it so took more
>hit me all at once and now too high to write
Oh well fuck. Guess I'll watch some anime and jerk off

by your logic morphine and alcohol will feel the same because both are depressants
benzos feel diffrent than alcohol because they only work with GABA receptors
alcohol works with GABA and NMDA receptors which makes it quite different

now we just need people to describe if all depressents are similar or not.

Oh god
The offset of alcohol is horrible even if you don't drink much
Thank god for benzos

take everything in the cabinet all at once, you'll be high for the rest of your life

so alcohol is a shitty overrated depressent? Which depressent is ur fav

i can tell you that opiates and alcohol feel VERY different
alcohol is much more disorienting and the body high (or low? in the end it's a downer) is much harder to control than opioid one
opiates make every problem you can imagine not matter but don't impair your thinking as much as alcohol.

i miss this lil nigga like y'all wouldn't believe

Attached: Mckenna.jpg (309x455, 34K)

On acid mdma ket and weed
Completely fucked

>tfw still hopelessly trapped in depression and no drugs will fix it
Fuck everything

Kinda interested in heroin but is oral dosing possible? There's no reason it shouldn't since it's just stronger morphine right?

Opiods are a psychoactive class
depressents are a psychoactive class
Opiods and depressents are different.

alcohol is a chemical class
Benzodiazepine is chemical class

do you get what im saying?

I'm too much of a pussy to get things shipped to me internationally

hey boys, i heard mdma can help with ptsd. I have something simillar impacting my life, how would i go about treating it with mdma? Do i just take it and hope that afterwards I'm better? Thanks

depends where you live
lsd.

i have no one to take the drugs with, and lsd seems really intense to take alone for the first time. thanks

Different with psychedelics. Take it slow, just know you arent gonna be able to feel yourself getting high. When I smoked weed on LSD, I couldnt feel any high but suddenly the visuals just became more intense

This. Tbh i cant say because I have smoked on all my trips but they all felt really muddy which sucked because I wanted introspection

Dont expect it to solve all of your problems. I waited 2 months to drop acid for the first time and I thought it was gonna be an introspective life changing trip and I ended up disappointed af

How far does the drug supply chain go? I know as customers we are at the very end... I know many plugs, do they also have plugs?
I assume it's not even that long because if I'm buying ounces then they are buying multiple pounds and very quickly it starts becoming "smugglers" more than "dealers" and the smugglers I assume are hired by manufacturers (e.g. meth) or in the case of heroin buying it directly from poppy growers

Heroin should be: poppy -> opium -> processed heroin (chemists) -> smugglers

>met a girl last night
>shes been texting me all day
>seems to be interested in me
>asks for my snapchat
>i dont use social media
i told her i deleted it, even though the truth is i never used snapchat. she just sent 3 frowny faces. should i have just said the truth that I never used it, or would that be even worse? what should I say now?

This shitty country I live in has all drugs including weed banned.
I don't know any person that sells drugs either.

Is there any kind of substance I can buy legally that is better than just drinking alcohol?

Meth should be:
Gangs & cartels (top dogs) -> manufacturers (hired or in-house) -> regional managers -> smugglers (hired) -> middle men (plugs) -> customers

So what happens when you mix benzos with alcohol? They you overstimulate the GABA receptors?

jail, institutions or sweet death

alcohol is a god-tier depressant in terms of euphoria and emotional analgesia since it also has a minor stimulant effect
it sucks in general because of the inevitable hangover and hangxiety

I take 300mgx3 daily for anxiety.
Pro tips
Eat a fatty meal before you take
Stagger dose your body only breaks down so much at once. (I do 600mg every Hour till I feel good )
Also it takes like 2 hours to break down in the body.

Anyone know if the markets are back up, is dream kill? Can't check right now. I'm jonsing for some weed.

Bruddahs, kratom and opioid mix is the answer. It makes it so potent. Way better than grapefruit juice.
One spoon full of red Bali and a few pain killers and you're on cloud 9.

Attached: 1558224540373m.jpg (1024x1024, 160K)

Want to celebrate turning 18 today by getting stoned and watching a good animated film. Any ideas on what to watch? I have Netflix and Hulu.

wes anderson movies

The fantastic mr Fox was the shit but ive already seen it. Anything else?

isle of dogs if you havent. its a fuckin ride of a movie

Just download it and tell her your username. No one gives a shit if you haven't used Snapchat before just stop overthinking

>about to take a bunch of adderall and stay up all night
What should I expect other than crashing?

Attached: 00114what.jpg (350x296, 46K)

Being uncomfortable and pissing a lot

That's what the xanax is for.

Wanting to do everything, for me it was working on cars at three in the morning and shopping and racking up debt on my credit from Amazon and Walmart at two in the morning, beating off five thousand times no sleep lots of water and losing weight. Than you crash and want to kill yourself until your next binge.

Even if I'm only planning on like 20-30mg all night?

yes it is it will just get metabolized to morphine apparently with about 15% bioavailability

So far I have had Weed and Ritalin tell me about how some other drugs compare. Especially meth, my country has a massive meth epidemic and it's the one thing I never want to do

this

with weed you either smoke it frequently enough to build a solid tolerance or not at all. I almost always have uncomfortable experiences with it if I'm just jumping back in after not smoking for a while, and it gradually becomes more comforting once you pass the delusional/anxious beginning phases.

Attached: 23098429034.jpg (877x1300, 567K)

Based movie rec

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 26K)

no, most likely you'll be fine and just be more awake and motivated to do shit. Do you have some kind of depressant like alprazolam or codeine for the comedown? i have never experienced any kind of crash before but other people really experience that being sad and depressed feeling when it wears off

Of course the plug have plugs.
People do move weight around the country or states its called trafficking or distribution. Every ttype of role someone could possibly play in any drug scene has been played and is played every single day, even Christmas and Thanksgiving day

That is redundant, are you smooth brained or just young or ignorant
Like why would I feel it necessary to remark on adding kratom to my painkillers or heroin...
I would just do more dope if o had it. Kratom is for when you don't have dope or aren't using dope

Longtime drugfeels user here. Used to be addicted to meth, got rid of that but still drink and take way too much caffeine and smoke. On June 5th I'm quitting all my remaining vices and will be leaving r9k forever because part of my plan involves deleting everything that reminds me of my use. I'm sorry to say goodbye to these epic breads but it has to happen... fact of the matter is I can't even afford to think about drugs anymore. It's do or die.

Big wasste of h
Just do none instead of wasting a bunch of dope for a barely noticeable buzz
Just do a bump if you insist but it leads to addiction and i would not wish this addiction upon my worst enemy
A teaspoon of good quality kratom in warm water is literally more active orally than a decent amount of heroin so if you want to do an opiate orally do that
Its actually very good and less addictive

>How did he do it? smoking 5-MeO-DMT really changes you that fast? Anyone try it? I heard it blows n'n DMT out the water

I smoked 5-meo-DMT before. In small doses it's kind of a trippy stimulant, in large doses it causes your visual field to breakdown into garbled nothingness and your thoughts to become extremely confused. When I broke through on it I was worried I had died and gone to hell lol

How do people in very successful jobs deal with the amount some of them take. How do they let the addition and withdrawals not affect their work life

Other people tell me that my main problem in life is that i'm stuck in a cycle. My father once told me that he wishes he could just grab me and shake the fuck out of me out of my issues and shit, I feel like mdma or lsd would do something simillar, am I right?

If they have "very successful jobs" they just never run out. They buy ounces of smack and shoot up in between wall street trading or lawyering or whatever the fuck, d always line up another buy long before they run out
At some point the plug isn't answering or they've overspent too much too fast and for whatever reason runnout of drugs maybe a couple times a year and then call in sick or get on suboxone or methadone because they've got money.

Subox docs will take $300 cash from you and give the RX period, they're just another plug. Then the rich person finds new sources . Manhattan in par ticular is a heroin town, same as new jersey

Would we consider Heroin and Meth to be the absolute worst drugs you can possibly take. As someone who has never touched either but smoked weed and taken ritalin/Adderall can someone who has taken these please explain them to me

>tfw bipolar
>tfw too responsible to get drunk or high because shrink says it could fuck me up

just bore my life up senpai

They're terrible because they hijack your reward system worse than other drugs. You feel TOO good and it's all you want to do.
If you have an easy way of getting extreme pleasure and comfort, you're going to eventually end up wanting to do it all the time.
"muh willpower" is just a meme. If you're even considering heroin you're already using drugs to cope with life. You don't have willpower, otherwise you'd be doing something better with your time than trying hard drugs.

Attached: 1521913021530.png (935x717, 1011K)

withdrawals imply that they're running out. that doesn't happen.
I went to a rich kid prep school and you could get whatever prescription drugs you wanted because all the students had adderall scripts for "ADHD" that they faked to get extra time on the SAT and oxy/hydro scripts for "sports injuries". coke was harder to come by, but you just had to ask the right person. $80 per gram was nothing to these kids; their backpacks cost 20 times that.

Why is it with stoners they never seem to be in anything more than entry level jobs and never actually try for more. Everyone I know grinds in some soul crushing job for fuck all pay then just goes home and smokes like clockwork.
I guess at least weed is cheap enough they aren't in crippling debt

Don't worry user I wouldn't ever consider these two drugs. I just like to game on ritalin or smoke weed with mates, both exclusive to weekend only

Weed saps motivation, and weed is tested for at tons of jobs, even office jobs these days.

meth makes you feel so good that the normal world is dysphoric in comparison. it literally fries your dopamine receptors and they die off so nothing ever feels good again but meth.

This is sad to know as the country I love in has a meth epidemic. For comparison 2.5 grams of weed here is about 4 hours work flipping burgers. The equivalent for meth is only about twice the price and its super easy to get

What are some drugs that are similar to weed from a safety/risk perspective. Weekend only for some fun that's all

My friend wants me to go watch a performance he's doing at a highschool and its going to be a long time after their class ends.
Do yall think it'd be safe for me to take a wax pen?

Probably just alcohol.

there are so many drugs out there that are atleast pretty safe if you don't do it too often.