How do black men get women pregnant so fast?

Woman fucks a random black guy one time and becomes pregnant 2 weeks later. Same woman fucks white guy in LTR for 3 years and never becomes pregnant because "I dunno babe it just never happened"

Woman starts dating a black man, pregnant before the year is out, the black guy leaves, she raises child alone, etc. The same woman could start dating a white NPC for the same amount of time, not pregnant, they break up anyway

This is why there are so many single mothers with mixed children because literally every single time they bang a black guy they become pregnant. If they are in a relationship with one for years they breed multiple. While white guys are fucking women for some cases for years and no pregnancy

What's going on?

Attached: 1e3bfeeee95e58ff13f30a19d2334518.jpg (962x1275, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

med.stanford.edu/content/dam/sm/urology/JJimages/publications/Racial-Variation-in-Semen-Quality-at-Fertility-Evaluation.pdf
asrm.org/news-and-publications/news-and-research/press-releases-and-bulletins/ethnicity-affects-sperm-quality-in-infertility-patients/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

maybe because blacks are so stupid they believe that "pulling out" will always stop a pregnancy

Black people don't use protection

pulling out always stops a pregnancy unless
1. having sex after cumming
2. some disorder where you get sperm leakage before ejaculation

the only chance of pregnancy in that case is if you pull out too late.

Nice attempt to insinuate that black men are more virile than white men, nigger. lets take a few guesses
>the loose whores that fuck monkeys don't use any birthcontrol or track their period
>niggers don't use condoms
>niggers don't pull out
if you have all those attributes, you're gonna get a girl pregnant.

I see your tricks, shlomo. They are no more fertile or w/e than any other guy of any race.

Attached: 1507497340667.jpg (1133x843, 114K)

Would you please stop with your constant race baiting?

If this is true, it's because black men live much healthier lives.

It actually is true. They have a higher sperm count on average. Google it if you don't believe me. Not saying it's a good thing, it's because their societies had more of a focus on sex and very little actual civilization. They also had higher mortality rates to compensate for so they needed to breed earlier, more often and produce more children. This is also why they have larger secondary sex characteristics.

im not googling anything nigger worshipper. get rid of this thread. i don't wanna see nigger shit on this board anymore, go somewhere else or get back in your chains

You don't think it's interesting that groups differ in sperm count? And to ask why that is?

not him but not really, no. im more interested in wow classic beta than different levels of sperm count among men of different races.

So how come white chads fuck girls unprotected every single day of the year and yet these women do not become pregnant

Every black guy has at least 2 kids under his belt by the time he reaches 35 no matter his circumstances the guy will ALWAYS have a couple of kids usually with white women he barely even knows but fucked with a couple of times

It's already been answered, you fucktard. They have higher sperm counts.

I fucking hate niggers so fucking much. Holy shit.

>You don't think it's interesting that groups differ in sperm count?
Not really no, fucking weirdo

And better quality sperm overall.

>sickle-cell infected nigger jizz
>good quality
As niggers would say: "niggaz ain't shieeet"

how many kids do you have? are they in good health?

no

med.stanford.edu/content/dam/sm/urology/JJimages/publications/Racial-Variation-in-Semen-Quality-at-Fertility-Evaluation.pdf

Attached: Screenshot_1.jpg (514x127, 24K)

One. She is a HS freshman track athlete, so yeah.

>inb4 oldfag
I'm 29

>Teenage father
yikes

>They have a higher sperm count on average. Google it if you don't believe me

ok, i will!

asrm.org/news-and-publications/news-and-research/press-releases-and-bulletins/ethnicity-affects-sperm-quality-in-infertility-patients/
>African American men had lower average sperm counts and motility and more abnormal sperm forms than Caucasian men. And Middle Eastern and African American men were more likely to suffer from azoospermia (no sperm in the ejaculate) than Caucasian men.

ok, so you're totally fucking wrong and the opposite is true. got it

white women use tons of birth control and theres always abortion, difference is white women can be discreet with abortions unlike black women

you act like having two kids isnt a financial death sentence for a nigger. they live a life of poverty and being raped by child support. fuck you