"Hey bud, I caught checking out my daughter back there, whats going on big guy? You wanna talk about it...

>"Hey bud, I caught checking out my daughter back there, whats going on big guy? You wanna talk about it, we can cause a problem in here?"

Attached: 9bi2fv1w8fl21.jpg (828x810, 67K)

What are you gonna do about it manlet hahaha you look like a hobbit

Attached: sacasca.jpg (981x540, 75K)

I don't understand what the dad is implying in your scenario. Does he want to pimp his daughter?

>"hey. yea i was, im all finished though. what a nice lass you have in her. do yew listen to Lil Peep?"

I am unsure what it being implied. Am I being threatened? If so, with what?

Why is he so small? What's wrong with him?

I'm 5'9'', nobody would call me "big guy"

Buddy, that's my wife.

they guy in OP is clearly a manlet so you're a big guy for him

He looks awfully young to have such an old daughter.

Brother, I DID NOT check out your wife!

what do you mean we can cause a problem?

Hard to say, if the woman is an average height of 5'7, the guy might be 5'8 or 5'9.
You can tell by their eye-levels that he is 1-2 inches taller than her.

So he'd be around my height.
Well, i guess he can still call me a big guy, as a way of saying "y-you're a big guy, after all, you're the same height as me, and i am a big guy haha" as a coping mechanism

what qualifies as a big guy?
bane was 5'8

>>Checking out your daughter? Yeah right, I don't fuck downsies.

Cunt look like she's got down syndrome. Only woulda checked her out from the rear. Once face was seen, 360 and moonwalk.

Tom Hardy is 5'9 and he wore heels in DKR

>>"Hey bud, I caught checking out my daughter back there, whats going on big guy? You wanna talk about it, we can cause a problem in here?"
literally what did he mean by this

Thanks to the difference in biology between men and women if a guy has a daughter at 20 they will be the exact same age in 30 years, isn't that amazing?

What's going on big guy? I saw you trip my wife, I saw it with my own two feet!

>You wanna talk about it, we can cause a problem in here?
>we can cause a problem in here?
oh shit, he's onto me