What is the most emotionally intense thing you have ever experienced?

What is the most emotionally intense thing you have ever experienced?

Attached: 1510615591370.png (676x702, 1.82M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l1bBWdqK3yM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7odNJ4sIe_8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trips on hallucinogens. And I've seen some shit, especially as a child.

Psychedelic trip

Rock'n roller coaster by Aerosmith at Disneyland Studios(tm)

psychedelics, coke, depression, bizarre things i shouldn't have seen...

Probably my parents fighting when I was growing up. That shit got fucking intense.

Finding perfect girl on Instagram who lives 5 hours from me, but realizing we'll never be together

Trip on datura ( someone sold me a tab telling it was LSD but it was actually this fucking shit ) i saw more horrible things in one night than in my whole future life i think

this

lmao not even good

shit dude

I've convinced myself I love her but really I'm just so far attached from reality due to my loneliness

Dissociative state lasting more than a year. When I finally broke from it, I felt reborn. Haven't been the same since.

youtube.com/watch?v=l1bBWdqK3yM

oof

going on the second date and finally working up the courage to put my arm around her and then having her scoot closer and put her head on my shoulder in response

Attached: pleasejustletmedielikethis.jpg (112x112, 942)

Going from 90 to 0 in 3 days in a relationship
I didnt go to uni or even left my home for a week cause i couldnt stop crying

The entirety of mother 3

Oh shit!
Tell us about your experience

Back in high school some fucker pulled down my pants and boxers in the middle of a crowd. I tried to grab him but ended up tripping on my own pants and falling. It's still the most embarassing thing that happened to me in my entire life and I don't think something worse can happen.

Worst drug trip was when I smoked laced weed once. Ended up gripping the toilet so I wouldn't fall on the ceiling, 10/10

But most intense of all was seeing someone close to me give their last breath. They got run over by a car and died on the road as the paramedics tried to resuscitate him. He was younger than me, I always considered him a brother, so whenever I remember that it just shatters my soul all over again.

It started like an usual lsd trip i was talking to friends online in my room, listening to music, iwas starting to see lines distording but everything was okay. Then i started seeing hands trying to catch me but i wasn't paying attention. Then at some point the music slowed down really hard in an horrific style and my heart slowed down too like if i was in an elevator on a top of a really high building, i had a flash of something, i can't remember what it was but i know it was the most horrible thing i saw of my entire life, then my heart came back to normal and the horrors started. I saw blood everywhere in my room and could even touch it, my phone was covered by bloody smashed visages trying to escape from the screen, the music was still horrific, i decided to go to bed and try to sleep but when i were closing my eyes i was seeing a teenage girl slicing her throat so i decided to keep my eyes opened and wait for the trip to end. There was a plot where creepy little girls next to my bed where whispering me things i couldn't understand, and in front of my bed there was a guy with an axe waiting, i think i was some part of a sacrifice or something. Some eyes and mouth were popping out of my arms and my hand was covered by really realistic plants, the plants had a form of fleur de lys, and my veins were all green like if i was some tree or something. When i was watching myself in a mirror i had no eyes and i were covered in blood. I could continue for hours because the trip lasted for 11 hours from 8 pm to 9 am. It's been 2 months since i've taken this and i'm still scared of sleeping in the dark.

Looking at my mother in a coffin

Fuckin' wack yo. I've got some experiences with diphenhydramine, but nothing with scopolamine.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7odNJ4sIe_8

Someone pulled my pants down in walmart. We had got some sweat pants and hoodies for senior year and we took an early morning trip to Waffle House with us all wearing them. We went to Walmart after. I jacked off either that morning or night before and also it was December dick. It was probably a 1 inch shrivel when he pulled my shit down. Kek

These are pretty tame in comparison to what I experienced. My dad used to beat my mom and our pet dogs, slam doors, punch holes through walls, and break random shit. He actually stomped on the heads of kittens and killed them in a fit of rage once. Child protection services came to our house one time along with police officers. I still have the teddy bear they gave me.
Probably because of my home environment, I really struggled to make friends in school and I hated it. My mom thought it was a good idea to pull me out of second grade and homeschool me for a while. I eventually went back to public school, but I had to see the school counselor a few times a week for the rest of the year. I also had to see a psychiatrist at the age of 7 because my parents thought I was retarded or something

Feeling my emotions ramp up uncontrollably when I was in the middle of a class, to the point where I felt like the inside of my head was being shaken and pulled in different directions and everything started to feel less real. It's like my mind was screaming at me and every cell in my body was urging me to run away, find somewhere to lay down, and just stay there sobbing until I passed out of exhaustion.
I left early that day.

Attached: 1554018931768.jpg (540x405, 36K)

magic truffle trip with sun araw playing in the background. My mind pretty much shattered apart and I couldn't follow any conversation that was happening with my friend. Its like about 1000 of them were happening at once and all the colours in my room starting melting

forgot to add but it made any sad feelings I had vanish for an hour or two and its like the happiness I lost for years flooded in at once

>trips on hallucinogens.
This shit derealized me for like 9 months.
obey the set and setting rule or you'll be sorry people.

In terms of drugs, shroom trip was pretty intense in a happy way. In terms of sobriety, my panic attack phase was fucking horrific, I was essentially dying every day.

Bonus round
>finally get qt gf
>spend the best part of a year together
>so happy, in love, kissing, cuddling etc
>she gets unwell
>ends up in hospital
>i visit her daily
>eventually she is on deaths door
>crying my fucking eyes out, i hold her hand as she takes her last breath
>I WAKE UP
>lying there in bed shaking trying to come to terms with what i just experienced in a single dream
Horrendous

Being sent to a ward and not knowing if I would ever leave because docs dont say anything to you about it.

Attached: 1546459377113.jpg (728x1126, 97K)

>panic attack phase
Did you also have intense paranoia and a vision of a demonic hell creature?

Schizoaffective episode while falling in love and getting rejected

The high was so fucking high, and the low was almost low enough for me to kill myself, the hour by hour rollercoaster was fucking wild.
Crying for 4 days straight, the only thing on my mind was my oneitis, the straight obsession

And it wasn't even a month ago that this all happened.

Also I've done acid and gone through psychosis, even had a schizophrenic hallucinatory relationship that wasn't real, and nothing compared to that shit

>Did you also have intense paranoia and a vision of a demonic hell creature
Nah, that sounds pretty awful my man. I'd start sweating, my heart would race out of control anr palpitate, and I would be consumed in total dread. I'd sit there for hours visualising my death, knowing any moment it was coming.

The time the first girl I was head over heels for voluntarily came out drinking with myself and my friends. Everyone got on well, and we had a great time. She had no problem being introduced as my girlfriend. Peak happiness.
She dumped me the following night. Wew what a rollercoaster.

My brother suddenly passing away four years ago. I still vividly remember the moment my mother called me and told me, those two seconds physically hurt more than any other kind of pain I've ever experienced.

Having to do cpr on someone while tripping balls on mushrooms.

>10 at the time
>every weekend stepdad takes family to grandma's house
>decide I don't want to go because I feel as though it's a waste of my weekend
>start telling stepdad I don't want to go while we're driving
>he starts getting angry and I start being angry back
>Stepdad starts screaming while pouring his heart out for 5 minutes straight
>top of the lungs shouting
>"I'D GIVE MY LIFE FOR YOU"
>"YOU MEAN EVERYTHING TO ME"
>"HOW COULD YOU FUCKING DO THIS TO ME"
>all this while my 5 year old half-brother is sitting right next to me
>break down into the heaviest sadness I've ever felt
>when we got back to the house, I ended up trying to run away from home (lol)
>haven't been to LA since
i think it made me retarded though

When my mom had her first stroke. She could've been brain dead.
Or this.

My brother molested me often between the ages if 9 and 13. I didn't fully know what was going on and thought "I'll just stop letting it happen when I'm 13 and start fucking girls". Well needless to say that plan didn't work out. I'm not unattractive but I am a manlet 5'8". Anyways I found myself in bed on 2 seperate occasions with these 10/10 identical twins. They were virgins, perfect bodies, healthy, overall just great. I was so overwhelmed by the memories of me and my brother that I couldn't do anything. The girls quickly became distant. I grew more and more depressed. And sophmore summer I smoked weed all day everyday. Now I'm graduating and can't go 6 hours without smoking weed. I also smoke at least 4-5 cigs a day and went thru 10 juul pods in 2 weeks

Listening to Beethoven's 9th symphony on 3 tabs of acid + edibles
Beethoven is a fucking god

i hope I will experience this one day

Attached: 1531039977721.png (815x544, 177K)

I've always felt as an outsider or similar. Never felt like I've been understood by anyone or ever really understood myself. The usual "I don't know what I want to do with my life" stuff.

But, I guess, that's just the back drop to it.

The worst feeling.

The most intense.

I'd been in an abusive relationship for a bit over a year. We'd had fights, she both hurt herself, threatened to hurt herself or made me hurt her during that year. She lied and was violent. She demanded we'd get married and that I was "not serious enough" or that i flip-flopped too much in my opinion as to what we should do.

But then, one night.

I'd been to the mental health ward for the first time. She'd encouraged me to go and I was really happy about it. We'd done it. I was on the first step to being better. For me, and for her. But that night... we... she...

She started a fight. She started yelling at me in bed until I walked out and into our living room were I sat down and tried to cool off and give her some space. All was going good until she threw open the fucking door, yelling at me, and rushing up in my face.

She grabbed and pushed me around. I didn't resist because I didn't want to hurt her. I'm bigger than her and would easily been able to over power her but I never did.

Then. She grabbed a pair of scissors. They came from no where. She later said she "only wanted to cut my t-shirt because she was pissed" but i don't fucking believed her. She wanted to hurt me. She wanted to scare me and she fucking did. She made motions towards me. Towards my gut. She followed me around and kept pointing that shit at me.

I started losing it. I threw the scissors across the kitchen into the sink, breaking them. Then we got physical. She punched and pushed me and I did it back. Still, I made sure not to hurt her too badly. Never the face.

This eventually came to a point where she put her hands around my neck and started to squeeze. Something broke in my head, like, I lost touche with reality.

Nice reddit spacing. Your greatest struggle is getting in a fight with your girlfriend? Wow. Redditors really are sheltered.

>muh drugs
Opened thread expecting only interesting stories, both happy, sad or other, but it's all about different losers eating some candy and daydreaming alone in a room.
The modern citizen is trash.

Attached: disdainful animea.jpg (499x560, 67K)

Cont.

I started laughing. I laughed until she stopped.

I felt rage. So much rage and hate. I ended up punching one of my cabinets until my skin burst on my hand and I started bleeding.

Then. It all started to deflate. I screamed. At the top of my lungs. Just unintelligible noise. I just wanted to not hear her and her fucking lies anymore. I just wanted to shout her down, shut her up.

Tears streaming down my face I collapsed on the floor from exhaustion. Unable to scream anymore. I managed to call a friend for help.

My friend... he arrived before the cops showed up. One of the neighbors had called in.

The fucking bitch was back to normal as soon as they stepped through the God damn door. Fuck that lying bitch.

I, crying still, talked to 'em and got a ride to the psych ward. Back there again not even a day after my first visit.

It is the day where I became a robot. I doubt anyone can relate given the state of the board, but here it goes. It was the night when I found out my gf of 2 years slept with our landlord to get me evicted. Shit was hard and ended up hysterical for a day and a half and was forced to be admitted into a psych ward.

When my friend killed himself.
Lost all control of my emotions, not cried like that since.

Psychadelics never made me emotional, just made me laugh so hard for so long till I was in pain.

How did you break free

It wasn't 'a' fight. It was fucking 1.5 years of gas-lighting and violence. That was just the worst one.

Besides, I don't think this is a competition. OP asked for our most emotionally intense thing we'd experienced so I delivered.

Wtf is reddit spacing?

Ejcaulating inside of a fembot while saying "victory royale"

THIS is the degree of intensity the average person talks about when they say their parents fought?

realizing she actually liked me but i had low self esteem

Get over yourself.

That entire post was self masturbatory trash. Develop emotionally.

this at this stage even thinking about psychs make me anxious, like right fukcing now.

Attached: 1526048313626.png (785x827, 40K)

I am genuinely sorry you had to experience that and have to live with those memories man. I hope youre doing better

Probably was a bit, yeah. Haven't really written it all out like that before. Sorry I'm not edgy enough for your refined taste.

Probably night-terrors throughout my early childhood, or nightmares after bouts of sleep deprivation. Otherwise, I haven't experienced any event intense enough to note, save for short times of panic or impending doom.

Finding purpose

You got any tips on how to do that? I'm fucking turning into a NEET and need to reawaken my ambition but I just fucking don't know how.

That takes me back lol
Shit like this was a weekly deal at least

>25 khv
>out with a group of coworkers,including a newish cutie
>actually talking with her, making jokes etc.
>another coworker says something along the lines - you two are great together
>a few minutes later she mentions a boyfriend

Whew what a roller coaster. Maybe not the most intense, but certainly the biggest emotional change

>16th birthday
>mom drives me to dmv
>verbally and physically abuses me the whole ride over
>get to dmv
>test isn't scheduled for another 2 weeks
>I have to get back in the car and tell her

getting my acceptance letter to yale and then getting drunk as fuck
everything's gone downhill since then, i did not end up attending
but for a moment it was like i finally succeeded in life