What is the most evil, depraved, misguided thing you have ever done, Robots?

What is the most evil, depraved, misguided thing you have ever done, Robots?

I'll post mine in a bit, it's really bad.

Attached: 1555676844652.png (645x773, 11K)

post it now! post it now!

I shoplifted multiple times from Barnes & Noble when I was 16. I feel really guilty about it honestly and wish I could go back and fix it.

Not evil, but depraved and misguided would be dressing up as my mum and using her sex toys.

Attached: 1555163967008.jpg (576x768, 64K)

convincing my stepsister to suck my dick and then doing it about 10 times over the course of the summer. probably the best sexual experience ive ever had in my life. sometimes id sneak into her room, get in her bed, make her horny and then lead her downstairs and fuck her throat. shit was c.a.s.h

Once got cocklust so bad that I nearly ended up helping some old man rape my dad.

The old man (whom I met on Grindr) had been edging without release me for weeks, while whispering in my ear that he would make me and my dad "his slaves", if I would cooperate with him to make it happen. He would lock me in a chastity cage, and he held the key.

As you can imagine, I was pretty much hypnotized from the edging and constant inability to release. The old man and I made up a pretty detailed, thought-up plan about how to overpower my dad and use him. The old man wanted to "break him in" and turn him into a "breeding mare", and his ultimate goal was to be able to have me and my dad perform acts on each other for his entertainment. We were about to execute the plan when I chickened out. It's unreal how close we were to doing it: as in, the old man was actually parked in front of my house, about to begin on my signal.

The older man was fucking pissed, and he demanded I show up at his place. I went ahead (I was locked in chastity, I had to), and he punished me for two days before letting me go. His final warning was he'd "find a way" to have the two of us. That was three years ago. I haven't talked to him since, and I already moved out of my dad's place.

Attached: iced-out-paco.jpg (488x477, 64K)

At my high school, the local fire department took all of the students out into one of the large bus parking lots where they'd set up a bunch of bleachers in a semicircle, like an amphitheater setup, all surrounding a car.
They set up this whole scenario where a teenager had been driving drunk and crashed into a tree, to try to shock us and teach us about the perils of drunk driving.
They had an audio system set up so that you could hear what were supposed to be the thoughts of the driver. He was panicking as the car started smoking and caught fire with him trapped in it, and a team of local fire fighters worked frantically, just like they would in a real crash, to cut the door open and get him out.
A tad cringey, boring, "fellow kids"-y, and kind of annoying the more it dragged on, but I get what they were going for.

>the point:
The "guy" in the driver's seat of the burning car was CLEARLY a dummy, just dressed in clothes, maybe given a wig (I forget at this point), and casually slumped over the steering wheel. The guy who was doing the voiceover of his "panicked thoughts" was probably just sitting behind one of the fire trucks at the edge of the parking lot. Clearly fake. Like, no shit.
>but
A mildly-retarded girl was sitting next to me in the bleachers.
She was watching with rapt attention, growing more and more concerned as this all went on, and eventually, she turned to me and started asking in her slow voice if this was all real, if that was a real guy in there, and how the fire department could do this.
I was bored and annoyed, and I didn't know her or give a shit, so I told her, yes. This is all real. That guy is actually dying in there, but, because he's an organ donor, it's all okay.
And she believed me.
And I just sat back and stared straight ahead and waited for the thing to end, and then we all went back to homeroom or wherever and I never told her the truth. She walked back looking fucking shattered and disillusioned with the world.

Attached: 1548979729818.jpg (2011x3000, 984K)

>finally tell this story
>no one responds
reee

I had an affair with my friend's mom, she got pregnant and had a kid from it but it's all been kept secret and everyone thinks her husband is the father. He's still my friend and whenever I spend time with them it kills me inside because it's being around my daughter and having to pretend and keep the secret.

I'm not sure. But pretty consistently I can get people to quit their jobs. I act like their friend, sometimes even hang out with them. But then I "encourage them" to leave the job and that they're "too good to work here." They leave and the place returns to bau. Rinse and repeat like 4 times. They don't even know what hit them.

>went through my dead sister's belongings and posed in the mirror while wearing her panties and jerked off to the memory
>kept them in a secret box in my room for a few days before deciding to put them back

Attached: 1557439876870.png (712x900, 717K)

holy feckin wew

I wore my mom's underwear and tried to stick her dildp up my ass when I was 14.

Waking up from a dream and realising I'm cumming without touching my dick for a first time. I was dreaming about a 11 yo shota. That never happened to me before or after. Don't ask me what the dream was.

That's terrible, but hilarious. They did the same thing when I was in highschool. Worse thing I ever did was tell a horse girl to play the quiet game with me, because she would not stop talking about horses. She might have been slightly autistic.

Hey user thats pretty based and hilarious what you did and not nearly as degenerate as some other posts here. Good on you, dont regret that.

do people like this actually exist. I'm having trouble imagining it. Everyone seems so normal when I pass them on the street

jesus christ
what happened to her? did you ever feel guilty about it? how close were you?

>most evil, depraved thing you've ever done
>a small lie to a retard
Honestly what possessed you to write this dog shit story out in such detail?

>Good on you, dont regret that.
I honestly don't feel bad about it at all. I just know that other people would think it's an awful thing to do.
But I'm sure that she figured out the truth eventually, and she's going to go on being a bit of a pudding-head no matter what I told her, so what does it matter?

I was born. The universe has been attempting to punish me and rectify this mistake the whole while.

Because I've honestly never done anything worse than that. I've gone through life hoarding good boy points like you wouldn't believe.
"Taking advantage of someone with learning difficulties and lying to them to make them upset for no reason" isn't a terribly nice thing to do, all things cconsidered.

it was a shit story and you're a faggot for making me waste my time reading it

me on the right
origjnahs

Not evil, just disgusting af
Couple years ago i masturbated for several months daily on teenage pictures of my mom from the 1960s. It really scarred me, it was a low point in my life, i think about it every time i meet her, that makes me want to meet her less, that makes my mom ask me what's wrong, wich makes me remember it again. I regret it so much

Used my grandparents phone to call sex hotlines quite a lot. Then I just denied when my parents asked

Starting to think that some of you lads have been on here for long enough that you've lost your frame of reference.

This should be the line of a beta in a movie

Most normal people would find this funny too. I'm actually mad that retard thought it was worth posting.

>be tongue-in-cheek about something
>it gets taken seriously
>again
I might have to stop. You guys seem dumber than that girl in the bleachers.

what you did is the tamest shit ever, how fucking sheltered are you

>I'm actually mad
please be kidding

All i can think of recently, i feel like ive done worse

>moms bf invites his daughter to stay the night
>shes 17, wholesome, non slutty, sweet, pure etc
>the next day they all go out together
>raid her sleepover bag for used panties
>sniff and wear them over my face as i think of her
>cum buckets
>feel guilty as fuck, almost as if i defiled her

You should try to spend more time with her and see if she's interested in you at all.
And if everything goes perfectly and you two end up falling love and getting married or something, even then, never ever tell her that you did this. You will never reach the point where "it's probably okay to tell her about this now."

that's pretty fucking hot user. I've got handjobs from and fingered my stepsister and one of my cousins many times when we were younger but I never got a blowjob from them, I regret never asking for one

Almost committed arson a couple of times, as you do.

>Almost committed arson
How far do you have to go for it to be "almost" arson? Do you get as far as spreading gasoline and holding a lit match over it but just not dropping the match? Do you actually start the fire but then put it out quickly?

how hot is ur mom, user?

same only felt bad shame when i was caught

Was about to start dumping the accelerant and pussed out the very last second.

Why did you want to burn whatever the target was?

My 31 year old older sister is a chain smoker, I even buy cigarettes for her in hopes that she gets lung cancer and die, she doesn't have any kids either since she is a dyke as well.

%100 of the inheritance will go to me. My parents are in their mid 60's so in about ~15 years they'll die naturally, they're both overweight so probably even less than that. Mom has high blood pressure and dad has diabetes. I'm 27 now, I'll be set for life if I don't have kids or get married and live a nice peaceful NEET life.

>I'll be set for life if I don't have kids or get married and live a nice peaceful NEET life
Or you could just work part-time and still live incredibly comfortably with the extra money and be able to easily afford a family.

one time I forgot to call OP a faggot, not this time though faggot

Neither the universe nor anyone gives a fuck about you.

Stole a pokemon card when I was ~8. It was Charizard.

It was my childhood home and nobody was living in it at the time.

I ghosted a femnon who wanted to be with me

>Starting to think that some of you lads have been on here for long enough that you've lost your frame of reference.

Are you kidding me? Even cheating on one's boyfriend/girlfriend is worse than what you did, and practically every woman I know has done that before.

>cheating on one's boyfriend/girlfriend is worse than what you did,
>and practically every woman I know has done that before.
God damn, maybe you should find better women to hang out with.

Having sex with my friend

Drunk driving
>Literally put the car in reverse
>backed into the car behind me
>drove it around the block and just had the other drunk person drive instead.
I dont even remember anything except that and sleeping with a girl who I couldn't recognize in the moment but was actually a close friend
One minute I was watching the spongebob movie, the next I got behind a death machine while heavy impaired
>inb4 "get out normie"

fuck off normie no one cares about your chad stories

>One minute I was watching the spongebob movie, the next I got behind a death machine while heavy impaired
This is why I decided to never drink.

Jesus fucking christ
>i was so drunk guys i had sex with some girl
>THIS HAPPENS TO ALL OF US RIGHT
>RIGHT GUYS

It's just his story, that doesn't mean that it has to be relatable to fucking everybody.

Once performed a curse on a kid I hated and he got cancer.

Attached: 42972055_560606231038498_1843001016815976448_n.jpg (500x588, 24K)

You know that that's just coincidental, right?
Unless you were rubbing asbestos on his face or some shit, you did not actually give anyone cancer.

He got cancer at 14 and the type of cancer it was is extremely rare at that age.

I once talked my drunken girlfriend into giving a blowjob to my dog, she cried the next day when she remembered what she'd done lol.
I once burgled a church and stole the altar crucifix and communion goblets which I sold to a dodgy antiques dealer for drug money.
I once kicked a blind mans guide dog for fun.
I once pushed a 70yo old woman into a canal while I was walking by her and ran away laughing.
I once used gasoline to set fire to the outside of a nursery school full of kids and laughed my ass off watching them being evacuated from the building.
I once attacked a group of people with a scaffolding pole for no reason and run away.
All this was before I started taking anti psychotic meds. Am good boy now. Still, the memories of what I did years ago in the past make me laugh. I can't believe I got away with all the shit I've done.

Attached: funboy.png (640x344, 348K)

>and the type of cancer it was is extremely rare at that age
So?
"Rare" doesn't mean "impossible."
I've had medically rare shit happen to me, too. It has to happen to somebody.

Here is a real post. What drugs did you do user?

Attached: 1555131491944.jpg (640x625, 36K)

Well I got diagnosed with a serious mental illness I now take an anti psychotic drug called Aripiprizole which stops me from doing fucked up shit. In the past when I was totally psychotic I smoked a lot of canibus and took magic mushrooms and ecstacy.

lol wtf you stole like 30 dollars from a multi million dollar corporation wtf lol

I use to tell people to kill themselves online when I use to get into arguments on forums when I was a teenager. This was like 20 years ago. I still feel bad about it.

Maybe he was less concerned with the actual scope of the monetary damages and was more concerned with his own moral failings.

Kill yourself faggu

That is interesting. I had read some about curses at one point, but the information seemed to esoteric to find anything good on.

How did you perform the curse?

IT'S NOT A REAL THING YOU TARD

when i was like 6-11 i used to torture small animals i could catch in the backyard: squirrels, mice, frogs, lizards etc. I'd nail them to trees, chop their limbs off, perform a vivisection or burn them alive.
I turned out fairly normal so i guess it's whatever.

When I was a teenager I would find pictures of girls I liked (that were my age) and photoshop them to be naked and jerk off to it

This makes me feel less bad about myself

Have fun completing lifes chores early and spending the rest of your time alive depressed if that is what you consider to be peaceful

This sucks man. Its the past and you recognize its fucked and thats what matters

You are an actual degenerate piece of filth. I hope you dont breed and end your familys bloodline.

I used to make girls think I was in love with them so I could have sex with them, then afterwards I'd make every excuse I could as to why I couldn't be with them.
I used to be a massive prick to get laid.

How do you make a girl horny? Oregano

How old were you and what were the excuses?

Excuse me, but I would like to try my luck. It is for the interest in doing it. I can do this to take action, even if this action won't have a direct affect on anyone. That seems more preferable that would be physically threatening.

Use that noggin, atheo-cuck. This is pragmatic.

Look I am on Jow Forums since 2011 and I saw a lot of fuck up thing on the internet. I always think that "I saw everything" but than comes a guy like you. I hope that you look for redemption someday. I will pray for the soul of your sister.

Attached: 1343272464890.jpg (238x279, 8K)

I mean it seems like thats what chads do

Basically from ages 16 - 26.
The excuses usually revolved around the same theme of "not being in a place in my life right now where I'd be able to commit my full love towards them".
I'd make it seem like I was doing them a favour.
I'd make it sound like I was sensitive and caring of their feelings but really I was just lying to get sex and not look bad for it.

I'm a fucking really good liar so I almost always got away with it.
Now I'm a failed Chad that's lonely as fuck that only gets sex from his gay best friend and has to drink myself to sleep daily.

I've spent most of my life alone in my room on my computer on this website and through video games, movies, tv series and anime.

I'll be fine

>only gets sex from his gay best friend
You may have a sex addiction or something. Does your hom(o)ie know you and him are only sexually involved on a platonic level, or is there more?

Attached: Moments with Spongebob.jpg (700x3000, 329K)

>I was pretty much hypnotized from the edging and constant inability to release.
thanks for the tip mate

My aunt was the sole guardian of myself, my sister, and my three cousins.

My aunt pit us against each other. I actively reported all of my sister and cousin's activity to my aunt knowing she would beat them.

My aunt ended up locking my one cousin in the basement and tortured her for several days by starving and dumping boiling hot water on her. I helped. My cousin got a concussion and ended up escaping out the back window and fled. No one ever saw her again. I am the only one in my family that maintains contact with my aunt.

I used to actively torment the one cousin I was always tattling on. He was physically fit (I'm disabled) and popular so I would make him feel bad for struggling in school. I ended up telling him he'd try to complete and fail a taded apprenticeship and end up moving boxes or something as an adult. I was right. I remember he cried.

Attached: 8D0F468C-EB0E-4B17-ABFB-8694AA3E369A.jpg (1280x960, 171K)

don't encourage it to reproduce

I was walking home late at night and i found some drunk Irish guy who needed help getting home. I should have known something was off because he asked me if I liked guys or girls. But anyways, while I was helping him I wanted to pee outside. He comes near me and starts touching my dick. He then offered to suck me off and I was like why not. It might feel good. Now I have some random drunk 40 year old Irish guy sucking my dick at some parking space. The guilt of what I did didn't actually settle in untill the next day morning.

finger her, kiss her neck, grab her ass, suck their tits, whip your hard cock out... the list goes on

You faggots got nothing on me.

>I stalked a guy.
>Ruined a guy's marriage because he dumped me five years prior. >Actively delighted in the fact my exboyfriend was dating a fucking tranny that looks just like me (except for the "obviously a man" part)
>told his conservative parents about it so they kicked him out.
>A girl who bullied my best friend in high school for being gay became part of the "straight gay alliance" and several feminist organizations in college so I forwarded them her "problematic" comments and they fired her and she lost all her extracurriculars in her fourth year of university
>I got my chad brother, stacey sister and their tyrone friend to threaten to high school bullied at gunpoint
>same bullied attempted to flee in their car which they crashed because they were drinking at a bar before the attack
>one of them got a concussion and broke his arm
>ended up sending his twin brother memes about LOL YOUR BROTHER IS FUCKED AND BRAIN DAMAGED
>a muslim bitch who made me change my work hours for Ramadan got me fired so when I saw her having alcoholic beverages with the hapa atheist manager I sent her parents and sister the picture
>she didn't get honor killed unfortunately but she did get kicked out of her sister's house a month before her doctoral defense :)

Attached: 7BE54E6B-D567-4071-8476-AFDA5D1FA408.jpg (1499x1000, 295K)

Fake and gay. I don't believe it one bit.

The dream was an 11 year old shota. Also, how old were you?

Eh, worth a shot.
This board is about 10% saveable.

Nothing too bad one time I catfished a crackhead into thinking I was like her boyfriend's best friend or something like that and got her to fall in love with me and made up some shit about her boyfriend cheating on her and shit and I'm pretty sure I fucked up their relationship.

but thats just it user
you dont pass these retards on the street they are all at home

And what happened to her phd

I'm not exactly sure. She was still TAing and working when I saw her in March despite her defense being in the previous semester.

She could be finishing up. She could be fucked. Who knows.

It's okay, they're too poor to afford lawyers to prosecute you

>Unless you were rubbing asbestos on his face or some shit, you did not actually give anyone cancer.
my sides lmao

>He comes near me and starts touching my dick. He THEN offered to suck me off
what where you doing in the beginning you faggot?

Attached: e82cd18a9283f08b9b5c43418771834381c1de685504be3384e7c8b85eff41d8.jpg (320x480, 47K)