Would Saitama's workout do any benefit to me if I'm a 103 pounds 5'6 stick? Just minus the running part

Would Saitama's workout do any benefit to me if I'm a 103 pounds 5'6 stick? Just minus the running part.

I can't go to gym because of health reasons and I like the anime / manga and just want something fun and interesting that will keep me interested.

Attached: 7lp80tvebib21.png (1280x904, 1.45M)

You can't go to the gym because you're 5'6 and 100 lbs, ignore what 16 year olds trying to give advice will say the gym is not a place for losers.

he was practically the same thing as you are now before he became a hero so why wouldn't it? seems too intense for starters though imho

Lol wtf is happening with Genos's legs?

No I literally can't because of a medical condition, can't lift weights cuz of WPW Syndrome
Well it's anime and not real, don't know if it would have benefits in real life.
I wouldn't do it all at once because I couldn't at the start but I could do 100 each through he day and them make the sets closer to each other.
Reigen makes him feel awkward

Any workout will benefit you, just don't overdo it.

I like anime too man but just google a normal work out no reason to be autistic

>don't know if it would have benefits in real life.
it definitely can't hurt.
lifting is mostly for faggots in japan, this too

It's more interesting this way

Then you should have already received professional advice about what level of physical activity you should have

Steroids can kill a perfectly fit and healthy man but people take them anyway, because they are prepared to risk that in order to get big. If you are not prepared to risk everything, you will stay small and skelly forever.

I can do anything just not go to gym or play sports for a really long period of time.

no
do light regular calisthenics and improve your diet
t. fit person who works out

>all bodyweight and running exercises
There is literally no downside to doing any of that on top of all of it being free, as all you need is your own body. Only difficulty I see is the 10km run, but that is just about finding a good place and time to do it. Dont even need to do it all at once, you can break it down in sets during the day.

Yeah I said minus the running part, heard it was dangerous on the knees.

you could get a stationary bike?

there's a lot of videos of people trying to do that and they always fail, those people are trained body builders. don't do it, exercise regularly but don't do that shit

Not really unless you are doing something crazy while just starting out. Most people who fuck their knees up when running do so from glomping around on the ground without doing any stretches or stuff of the sort beforehand, running in and of itself wont harm you. Hell our bodies were meant to run and be active, but I digress. Even then though I will admit I am not the best runner nor its biggest fan, so I guess you can do what I sometimes do if I can and either swim instead or what said.

swimming imo is the only way to make exercise fun because you don't notice you're sweating

I will admit, I enjoy swimming a hell of a lot more than running. But being good at both doesnt hurt.

Don't know man getting a stationary bike for something that will probably only be a phase or a thing to do when I'm bored really doesn't sound that great. I'll run a bit and swim sometimes.

Serious answer for you OP.

It would benefit you if you were looking to get Skinner. 10k run a day is fucking insane and almost make all the strength training worthless since you can only do so much cardio without it eating your muscles away with fat.

I do 100 push ups and sit ups a day as part of my 6 day/week work out to build a solid core.

A modified version would work. Try running 2-3 miles instead. Start with knee/inclined push ups if you can't work up to do normal push ups right away and gradually slip a set a pure push ups until and build upon it. Also start bulking more/get more protein intake. Maybe invest in protein powder and some milk/protein milk with it that way you can hit a higher calorie intake. Its a general thumb that you'll want a protein intake of at least half your weigh to help your muscle recovery/development.

I know and that's why I said "minus the running part" in the post. I know that it is almost impossible for people like me and that it wouldn't benefit much.

The run is the only vigorous portion of his workout lmao and even then it's really pretty easy

I just did 2 times 25 each and I'll try repeating that in a hour.
Holy shit my abs, arms and legs hurt a lot

Attached: caa.png (568x638, 280K)

My legs are actually shaking

I go to the gym with my boomer dad and Im a 5 11 135 pound loser do you honestly think I give a fuck what chads and other muscle bound freaks think of me?