Fembots, why dont you all just become strippers and get paid and given attention for your...

Fembots, why dont you all just become strippers and get paid and given attention for your. low self esteem at the same time.

Pic related is a desirable stripper and I know some of you look better

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-18-19-28-48-1.png (647x1046, 704K)

dignity. contrary to popular belief, a femanon is not quite that low yet just for posting on r9k.

damn that creature is repulsive. fine, how do i be a stripper? keep in mind i've never even been to a music concert let alone a stripclub and i have no idea how it works. i'm also autistic. i'm unironically 9/10 though. do i need to buy slut clothes first? what do i do, send a club my resume? be specific.

>9/10
Post pic
Otigi

Pics or it didn't fucking happen. Oh, and you could be a legit 10/10 and if you have no rthym or dancing skills, you awkwardly shaking ypur ass is gping to kill more boners than a 4 who can really shake her ass. And if you are a 9/10 any club you visit should see it even if you went in wearing a garbage bag.

The dubs magic is real in this thread. Clearly a sign the universe wants all women to wear less.

I don't have daddy issues and I was never sexually abused as a child.

Step 1: google it

I've dated a stripper, it's easy, drop her off, and then she comes out with $1000 at the end of the night, we traveled and occasionally bought some pantyhoes

I'm fat. i dont think i could move around too much and i doubt guys wanna pay to see my fat ass trying to dance

How chubby we talking?
All I want is a chubby curvy caring gf to cuddle with

It's not the loss of your dignity, being a fucking whore, being too fucking dumb to do anything else, or being a straight up whore. Your reason for not becoming a stripper is being fat. That Says a lot. It says you're a massive piece of shit.

Im 5'2 140 pounds, im fat not cute chubby. Haha but good luck man
Ok

You're not that big. Are you a burger? We can go on walks thru the park and I could cook for you so you can lose weight.

Just be a cam girl then.

Am i a burger? And that sounds fun

American ofc. You didn't understand the burger reference? Is this the only board you browse? 140 is hardly obese, when did you last get measured for height/weight?

Oh sorry, yep im a retarded burger i guess. I have a scale i weighed myself on Monday and i was actually 138 but my weight fluctuates. My height was measured like a month ago, i doubt i grew any

Think you stop growing at 21/22. You got discord? Here's my tag if you want to chat. anonvvc#0873

Actually can you tell where youre from? Id rather talk to people that live relatively close to me

i don't want to shave anything

Not him, but if he's not nearby, I'm from the west coast US. Doubt Im any close though

Oh im in the midwest sorry :/