Ask a german who hates his own home country anything

Ask a german who hates his own home country anything

Attached: tsoi.jpg (500x611, 160K)

Do you hate it because of what Merkel has done to the country?
Never been to Germany but every German I've met has been super cool, funny as fuck too.

Well, you can imagine it as a communistic regime but far left this time, you barely make enough money to live here and always christian partys win the elections which fuck everything up more

What are your opinions on east europeans population who come and work for a few (3-6 months) and going back after? every year.

Fuck off jew shiII

Nobody cares you're nothing special

Well I dont really mind them, most eastern europeans Ive seen and met so far are really honest and nice people, sadly they mostly get exploited by companys

You care enough to answer me lmao

knew it fuck, thanks for the tip, I won't make that mistake , guess I'll just afk at my home and blowing my brains on drugs. thanks btw u'r a good man and I'm sorry to for ur country.

To be honest jews are quite rare where I live

If you want I can talk more about it in private message so you might change your mind

My discord is Miki#7507 btw

don't worry bro , mind ur bussines , its everyone for himself, thanks anyway.

I dont mind helping you out friend, if you change your mind just hit me up, good luck out there

What do you hate more?
Option 1: The older Generation who votes CDU because they always did, although it fucks them in the ass every time.
Option 2: The normies who are completely oblivious to everything and go piss away their money on booze every weekend.
Option 3: Antifa faggots
option 4: Soccer zombies

Attached: 3f6baacaffe52107.jpg (239x334, 12K)

To be honest option 1 affects me the most, I do hate soccer fags though but they dont do too much bad shit, normies are okay some times as well, where are you from friend?

NRW and i hate it here.
It is full of turks and refugees. most of the german people here are either arrogant fucks or complete degenerates.

Well I live in butt fuck no where in Niedersachsen, people are the same over here, they just think they are better than you, we have the same deal with turks and muslims here, do you wanna become frens?

Hey Schopenhauer, thought you were dead

You're miserable because you're racist pieces of shit, not because of the country you're in. You'll be miserable in any country you live in

Also, turks and refugees bad but eastern europeans are good huh? Lol shows how much of a racist you are

Hey, where can I buy bacalhau?

What is your discord my fren from Niedersachsen.

The funny thing is that muslims and arabs in general commit the most crimes here B), keep on shaming me for being a racist in your eyes lol

Miki#7507

there you go my fellow from NRW

I take it you are also a fan of Viktor Tsoi?
>christian partys win the elections
If that is true then that is genuinely surprising, I know the Dutch have their own little bible belt but didnt think the same applied to Germany.

Iam a great fan of him, I discovered him a fiew years ago and became so fascinated by him and his band, Im theoretically obsessed with Kino and Miki Matsubara, sadly no one listens to Kino here :(

Attached: eto.jpg (300x299, 18K)

Bavaria/Bayern is very Catholic

At almost every fish restaurant, Im not a fan of fish though

Cant say I am too surprised, being a Slav German mutt I had more exposure to that kind of thing myself. Certainly an interesting story as well.
I know Bavaria is, but I didnt think they had that much influence in such matters.

hey bruv

Attached: ikarus_250_1.jpg (730x472, 194K)

Are you drowning in sand niggers like they say? Those millions gotta be somewhere

Well, part of my family is polish the other part is east prussian, but we cut contacts with my east prussian granparents long ago, and most of my polish relatives arent there for us which sucks, but sometimes you just gotta tough it out

desu the older generation of Turks is quite fine.
So are the Turks that live in Turkey,
but the younger generation here fucks is completely insufferable for the most part.
Refugees has sadly become code for people who came here to leech welfare from the state.Most of the so called "Refugees" are not people who fled from war but from their own peoples civilizational incompetence.

Also Eastern Europeans do not causeproblems in the same magnitude that arabs and black africans sadly do.

Its true, we also had this angry sandnigger

niedersachsenfag here, what do you think about the RAF?
i think schleyer deserved it to be honest

>but the younger generation here fucks is completely insufferable for the most part.
They wouldn't be that way if they weren't discriminated against

>Refugees has sadly become code for people who came here to leech welfare from the state.Most of the so called "Refugees" are not people who fled from war but from their own peoples civilizational incompetence
Do you know how much vetting it takes for you to get asylum? If they weren't in danger they won't be getting refugee status in the first place

>tekbir jumps 8 borders just to come here while he would be safe after two

What's your opinion on immigrants who don't want to live after the rules? I myself am half-bred but these shitheads are making me want to go for the AFD

>They wouldn't be that way if they weren't discriminated against

This little theory of yours falls flat on its face because people back than were more racist and the turks behaved better back then.

I hate refugees most people who immigrate from slavic countries are fine though

But what about those who really try and want to live amongside germans

VOTE AfD
O
T
E

A
f
D