How many Jow Forums members are schizoids?

How many Jow Forums members are schizoids?

Attached: 1558193463702.jpg (1259x879, 290K)

me me me me meeeeeee :3

Based on the amount of cuck, tranny, tfwnogf, tfwgf, and generalfag threads I'd say almost none.

All the symptoms fit, but I've never seen a psychiatrist to confirm

Is it a disorder if it doesn't negatively affect your life?

I guess it's hurtful since we live in a world where sociability is very important. Yes, you can fake it, but it'll make you want to kill yourself.

no, I am a loner but I wish to be with others, and I have great passions within me. I'm shy, and a deep thinker. But the time has come for me to move on from this solitude and be one with the world. Givening my wisdom to though who ask.

Attached: 1496718988043.jpg (499x499, 51K)

yea basically this. i sabotaged so many opportunities when i was in college because of my intense unwillingness to socialize with people. worst part? dont care at all!

Diagnosed by jail psych as autistic and as having schizoid personality.

Never been really diagnosed but almost all those traits apply to me.

>26 virgin, 0 relationships, 0 crushes
>don't consider anyone my friend
>don't trust anyone
>cannot understand why people are so desperate to get in relationships
>cannot understand why people want to get laid
>people literally call me emotionless
>interact with close to 0 people every day outside internet
Am I schizoid?

What do you mean when you say you interact with people on the internet? Is it interactions like this, or more personal or in-depth? This makes me wonder if virtual or anonymous interactions could be a cure for such a disorder. Maybe when VR or AI is advanced enough, it could serve as treatment.

if i have schizoaffective disorder am i still a schizoid

No schizoid and schizophrenia are totally different

Mainstream science and it's dorky view of everything right?

Totally different things nigger. Schizoaffective is schizophrenia with a mood component e.g. depression or mania.

Schizoid is a personality disorder.

I thought so for a sec but I still want intimacy so not their yet

Yes, hello. I wish I had some fucking stims. If I'm not on a drug of some sort I can't do anything. Literally nothing. My brain feels like a huge boulder that takes forever to move without massive exhaustion.

Most r9k user are avoidant

Attached: avoidant-personality-disorder-the-forgotten-ones.jpg (640x644, 82K)

narcissistic schizoid here
feels great

Attached: 15078467396770.jpg (236x253, 11K)

I see my hallucinations as recurring characters and they sometimes 'substitute' as my internal mindvoice.
>For example if I'm solving 504/9, a hallucination would tell me '56' instead of me calculating it in my head.

What the FUCK do I have?

Attached: crazy.jpg (670x736, 100K)

Schizoid, borderline and avoidant here

You got the shooby dooby. Use your powers well.

YES my man oregon trail

definitely not me, i care too much about everything and that's probably my biggest problem. i wish my lack of meaningful relationships was due to indifference and not fear

I have psychosis if that counts. And I mean I actually have it not just self diagnosed. I have to get an envega shot and I have to take risperidone.

How do you have psychosis? Did you know your adrenaline builds up in your neck and you can shake yourself down without injections?

I don't know what you mean by how do you have psychosis? If you mean how I got it then my psychiatrist says it's because I did too many drugs as a teen.

>Jow Forums memebers

no i mean could i have both at the same time because im on a huge amount of antipsychotics but my own behavioral patterns are in align with schizoid

My psychiatrist could have diagnosed me as schizoid, he said I fit all the diagnostic criteria, but luckily hes a good guy and he told me he only gives a formal diagnosis of mental illness if he thinks the person might be a threat to themself or others, so I dont have it on my medical record.

I used to. I said 10 words a week in my teenage years. Now it's better but I still a loner.

>Cannot feel pleasure in anything
>don't affect your life

Put it on your medical record with a lawsuit, you need to record your life for the next generation or your kids will turn out dumb as Hell.

I'm back. And that is what I mean, how can it be that you are even psychotic long enough at that stage to receive a diagnosis? When I was young and put in a hospital I didn't understand why but it was because my parents started abusing me for not moving.