What does sex have to do with love?

What does sex have to do with love?

Attached: 1553728739390.png (820x901, 423K)

If you ever experience the pleasure of being cummed inside, you'll know

love lasts between 6-24 months (the chemical in ur brain)
the urge of sex lasts forever

>What does sex have to do with love?
I can't believe we have arrived at this point

>What does sex have to do with love?
Everything.

trust or some bullshit

Attached: 1554975480047.jpg (1383x980, 287K)

Are you human or an animal?

It's the expression of emotional intimacy through action. The giving of gifts and acts of service similarly serve to outwardly express feelings in an appreciable manner. When it's good it's also a shared experience in which both partners are both giving and receiving which is the same reason why quality time and doing activities together is important. Finally that it's a mutal act matters because reciprocation is very important to a realtionship. It's reciprocation that allows one to know despite the isolated nature of the human condition that another feels as they do taking away the existential loneliness of it all. Even communication plays a role. Sex has a lot to do with love and relationships, most of the things it does aren't exclusive to sex, it's just that sex is capable of being a synthesis of all those things together.

I wonder if anyone here can tell me the difference between making love and fucking.

Everything in life is about sex except the sex. Sex is about power. Love is a meme.

Making love is fucking just to be close to someone, fucking is about getting the nut.

Something you'll never find out about

fucking is what subhuman animals do

What does pain have to do with pleasure?

Ideas are worthless independent of action.

Attached: 1333767606583.jpg (1920x1080, 137K)

Well the modern alienation of sex from reproduction also alienates sex from love. Sex is literal physical bonding with the partner that is done to create new life. The redefinition of sex into what is essentially veginal sodomy has very little to do with love.

What's love got to do, got to do with it?
What's love but a second hand emotion?
What's love got to do, got to do with it?
Who needs a heart when a heart can be broken?

Attached: 1545351607247.jpg (568x523, 56K)

I've only done them in unison. Don't know whether I'd want it otherwise. My hand can get a nut better than anything.

Because it shows you after the fact whether or not you even like the individual.

Attached: Because it's necessary.jpg (538x960, 81K)

Nowadays nothing because people are just using tinder or something else to fuck around so

One is are pretty much an unfulfilling joke without the other.

Making love is when she cums too