I am a spiritually enlightened supergenius who has ascended past the limitations of mortal flesh...

I am a spiritually enlightened supergenius who has ascended past the limitations of mortal flesh, experiences no suffering, and has solved most of the greatest mysteries of modern life. AMA.

Attached: omnia_est_intra_by_beaudeeley-d4ytq8x.jpg (1280x1280, 684K)

Other urls found in this thread:

human-memory.net/processes_encoding.html
youtu.be/GB5TNrtu9Pk?list=PL1mr9ZTZb3TX_4LthrdGqACsqIWKd2gs-
youtu.be/oBsI_ay8K70?list=PL1mr9ZTZb3TX_4LthrdGqACsqIWKd2gs-
drive.google.com/file/d/0B-Ybg0MCPk00VkhUZ1VrY3dwZVk/view?usp=sharing
drive.google.com/file/d/0B-Ybg0MCPk00NFRjdHJnS2tFWkk/view?usp=sharing
drive.google.com/file/d/0B-Ybg0MCPk00SFEzTHd3YUk1SWM/view?usp=sharing
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OK, hot shot. When you close your eyes and view your aura, what colors is it?

Also I'm going to post this copypasta I was phonetyping for the buddhism thread here just to fuck your shit up. Enjoy

Well the first part would be realizing that everything said by scum on here are their ill informed impotent mental projectile vomit...
Then it comes down to having a healthy body/mind and accurate worldview of what 'is' as these two are interlinked
I'm one of the few enlightened white boys and waste time here but this board won't help you with that you would have to seek mystical experience at the cost of everything else then the path will show itself
Then you would likely be too pussy to hop down it shattering your pathetic paradigms or not have enough karmic momentum in the first place - I'm a real slayer a true karmic badboy any bitch should be begging to trip over my dick but they are stupid misled animals lol no penance and deserve to suffer as they shall

Also, I would shoot you niggers for fun - if you ever come near my hut in the woods you are dead.
I'll rape your corpse and turn it into a zombie that's one trick I'm trying to learn literally sodomize you until you become animated with my jizz.
I read it in a book once, pretty neat.

Also try meditating or something DUH

So what exactly were you diagnosed with?

best fictional story ever made?

Enlightenment does not confer psychic powers.

I haven't been diagnosed with any mental diseases, however I did used to be depressed for a while.

That's subjective, but I really liked the Mass Effect trilogy.

Sounds like a whole lotta whole hoopla
such self-assurance from this one

>a video game trilogy is best fictional story
Begone with you! The best tale is the tale of pirates of the Caribbean

There is no possible evidence I could provide, so you might as well take my word for it, if for nothing else but idle curiosity.

That is certainly true from your subjective perspective.

How were humans created?
side note: i know god doesn't exist and evolution is semi retarded theory

What's your hangup on the theory of evolution?

Matter eventually coalesced into a biological life form which evolved into what we are today.

How are memories encoded in the brain?

A google search could answer your question easily.

human-memory.net/processes_encoding.html

Wow, so simple. Nah, if its simple, its not true. There are millions of variables in play and you're severly retarded following hive mind theories.

If you believe the evolution theory gives you clarity and comfort, keep believing retard.

Feel free to provide me with contrary evidence.

Alright enlightened one. Explain to me who ganesha is.

In pic related how does the bag like device in his left hand operate?

Attached: Articles_Annunaki2.jpg (310x500, 151K)

Ganesha is a deity from the hindu pantheon.

Also I don't know how it's operated.

Have you solved the mystery of the Bootes Void?

what's 9 plus 10?

What's the mystery about it?

A calculator would answer your question quite easily. 19.

aren't you spiritually enlightened? You don't know? Why do you need any evidence from me? You don't have the answers yourself? You rely on the human evolution theory?

this thread is retarded and you have a huge ego.

Enlightenment is a simple realization that everything is as it should be.

That is the definition of enlightenment: everything is as it should be, everything is utterly perfect as it is. That feeling...and you are suddenly at home. Nothing is being missed. You are part, an organic part of this tremendous, beautiful whole. You are relaxed in it, surrendered in it. You don_t exist separately - all separation has disappeared.

A great rejoicing happens, because with the ego disappearing there is no worry left, with the ego disappearing there is no anguish left, with the ego disappearing there is no possibility of death any more. This is what enlightenment is. It is the understanding that all is good, that all is beautiful - and it is beautiful as it is. Everything is in tremendous harmony, in accord.

I never claimed that enlightenment confers psychic superpowers.

What's it all mean, huh? Are DMT entities real? What's their end game?

Attached: 1557920976907.jpg (960x390, 72K)

wrong ya stupid idiot, it's 21

sage. no more mr. im spiritually enlightened attentionwhore

It's incredibly unlikely that DMT or other hallucinogenics are providing any special perception into higher dimensions or realms of existence.

This is just conjecture. How does it work mathematically?

How much money do you have? Whats your networth? What do you do for a living?

serious answerrs pls

My networth is roughly $10k. I'm 23. I'm currently unemployed. My last job was as a consultant at Fedex Office. I live a fairly minimalist lifestyle and don't need much money so I don't seek it out, though I could make as much as I wanted if it was something I desired.

I'm not a mathematician and this is not a subject I have extensively studied myself.

I appreciate your perspective.

>does psychedelics once

I've never taken psychedelics but I'm interested in doing so, especially now that psilocybin is decriminalized in Denver.

But there is no link between psychedelics and enlightenment.

Oh that's just a birdbro. They may of came from the Pleiades. Advanced sentience related to our frontal lobe and possible genetic enhancement there. Upon a level of spiritual evolution invisible wings sprout on certain Humans. I'm not there, yet. Bird races are said to have created even the dreaded Reptilians, long ago although now enemies. It's a bag.

Stop typing like a fag. You dont fool anyone

Don't knock it til you tried it, yo.

Is Dual Aspect Monism correct?

If a bird braps in a forest and there's no one there to hear it, did it make a sound?

Everything is inherently mind.

Sound is usually defined as the sensory experience, so something has to experience it for there to be a sound.

As I mentioned before, I'm interested in trying it.

>It's a bag
Incorrect. Your ideas about the bird bro are very close.

Attached: 60055879_2422314501334420_4547354280280981504_o.jpg (1054x1055, 187K)

That's all nonsense btw. No evidence.

Incorrect. There exists only one unifying reality, not multiple, that can be perceived by the different substances. Pure idealism is unsubstantiated conjecture that denies thousands of years of philosophical development. It also leads to a highly relativistic framework of life, akin (though not completely like) solipsism.

Solipsism is an unassailable position. I don't live my life like a hard solipsist but the truth of the claims is undeniable.

What is meant by "mind"?
Is everything also inherently "matter"?

Mind, meaning that the totality of your existence is subjective experience taking place in your mind.

I can tell you've put some thought into this, but watching the following video may genuinely broaden your perspective: youtu.be/GB5TNrtu9Pk?list=PL1mr9ZTZb3TX_4LthrdGqACsqIWKd2gs-

Regardless of whether or not you agree watching the whole thing will be beneficial

>no evidence
Except the impossible structures they left behind all over the planet. More evidence for these beings and their knowledge than you would believe possible. These places are everywhere.

Attached: 59778433_563296514159238_3975343350319415296_n.jpg (540x540, 58K)

wait start here actually it refutes solipsism: youtu.be/oBsI_ay8K70?list=PL1mr9ZTZb3TX_4LthrdGqACsqIWKd2gs-

What of certain truths that remain true regardless of human experience, or in other words, that which is a priori?

Solipsism is not predicated on the assumption that the brain is the source of consciousness.

It's not possible to prove that anything exists outside of your subjective experience.

It's not evidence of extraterrestrial life.

Then I guess you keep your eyes closed by your will alone.

My eyes are wide open, I just don't believe things that I have no reason to believe are true.

It's possible that you possess knowledge that would convince me that I'm incorrect, but it's unlikely because I've looked into the subject and found nothing but vague ancient writings and a lot of unreasonable schizophrenic speculations and extrapolations.

You are completely rejecting the quantitative aspects of reality in favour of the qualitative. Is the following statement contigent upon your existence: 2+2=4? If this is an external truth, then there exists a realm of being (or forms) outside of your own.

Oh and it's quite arrogant of you to assume intellectual/spiritual dominance above all others. Even I am largely insecure about my own capabilities.

Hit us with that Grand Unified Theory then faggot

If you wish to reach enlightenment begin by first minimizing your own ego. In death you shall relinquish your individuality to truely become free.

What causes gravity

It is possible to prove nothing exists out of your subjective experience.

By definition, it is possible for there to be a being than which there can be no greater being.

Such a being must actually exist, because otherwise, it would no longer be the greatest possible being. A being which were itself but actual would be greater.

So it exists.

It also must be absolutely infinite in every scope of being, because otherwise, it could be greater.

If it is infinite, it must include all things, or else it would be greater for including them

therefore, everything must be this one infinite being

So you're it.

Yes, 2+2=4 is contingent on my existence.

Enlightenment and ego death have nothing to do with Solipsism.

Not everything is subject to causation.

Logic and language can create paradoxes that don't require resolution in actual reality. The tail does not wag the dog.

Also, arrogance is pretty pragmatically useful.

I am a theist but I will still take down your arguments

>By definition, it is possible for there to be a being than which there can be no greater being
Okay so you are referring to that which is contingent. Problem is, you aren't. To add to that, this isn't even a good argument for contingent beings/properties because definitions don't predicate the existence of that which they describe. Unicorns and elves are fabrications of the human mind.

>Such a being must actually exist, because otherwise, it would no longer be the greatest possible being. A being which were itself but actual would be greater.
This is circular reasoning. This is where the rest of the argument collapses.

>therefore, everything must be this one infinite being
not necessarily. If we are talking about the problem of casuality for example, the problem of infinite regress can only be avoided through the employment of a new party holding independent eternal properties. When people talk of God, they aren't talking of themselves or the physical world but of something greater and transcendental. This is what the word contingent implies. There must be that which is AND isnt' contigent for the world to logically function.

>So you're it
This is an assumption that you didn't even bother providing 'proofs' for. You first try to 'proove' God, but you end in a logically incoherent statement suggesting you are it. I won't even bother with this and I suggest you increase your empathy towards others and begin decreasing your ego.

OP is confirmed 14 year old who stumbled upon Wikipedia philosophy page

I am 23. Orijinali.

Thats exactly what a 14 would say
And after all, how can i even pRoVe YoU eXiSt

>Yes, 2+2=4 is contingent on my existence.
No it isn't because this is a logically derrived statement

>Enlightenment and ego death have nothing to do with Solipsism.
This is merely a suggestion. Your philosophical position isn't well thought through.

>Logic and language can create paradoxes that don't require resolution in actual reality. The tail does not wag the dog.
Logical parodoxes can be solved through solutions requiring divergent thinking. Not everything is binary.

Not if it leads you to a false perception of reality. Your life is a journey, and to think you have it all figured out is batshit stupid.

True.

>No it isn't because this is a logically derrived statement
Logic is contingent on my existence. Everything is. That's Solipsism.

>This is merely a suggestion. Your philosophical position isn't well thought through.
What about my philosophical position is not well thought through? Can you provide me an example please?

Also, I acknowledge that the ego is illusory.

>Logical parodoxes can be solved through solutions requiring divergent thinking. Not everything is binary.

Sorry, messed up my post.

>Logical parodoxes can be solved through solutions requiring divergent thinking. Not everything is binary.
Sure. Not mutually exclusive with anything I've said.

I agree. I value truth and self-awareness above the benefits of being "arrogant". I just mean that self-assuredness and confidence are very useful.

And I don't know literally everything, but I know everything that I know I want to know.

>dude it just happens man

Attached: 8nRqoXW.png (800x729, 48K)

I'm the other enlightenment nigga on here, battle me, AMA.

>>

Attached: 1557482220235.jpg (1000x500, 75K)

Sometimes it just do be like that.

This is an original post.

Okay so you believe that as God, you are the sole conscious being that exists. Have you actualized anything? Why is it that you were born with no knowledge and were guided into this world by that which was external to you. I am 95% sure that you grew up as a child with caretakers who led you into the world in a time when you knew nothing and was unable to express any thoughts. Your ideas lack feasibility and practicality. Your will has little to no power over what is going on around you. You hold no power and have fled to the recesses of the internet for what purpose? To brag about you ultimate power to an illusory crowd? You earlier linked websites to respond to the questions of others telling them that they could simply look it up for themself. Your beliefs aren't consistent and I believe you are seeking attention and escapism. I won't continue to argue with you because it is a waste of my efforts. I think therefore I am. I know I exist and I think you are full of it.

if it wasn't clear, I was alluding to the fact that you referenced something even you didn't even understand despite the fact that it is supposidly contingent upon your existence.

possibility does not entail contingency, all actual being, including necessary ones, are also possible

the reasoning is not circular because it is not the actuality of God that entails the actuality of God, but rather the possibility entails the actuality.

>problem of infinite regress can only be avoided through the employment of a new party holding independent eternal properties
what makes infinite regress a problem?

>This is an assumption that you didn't even bother providing 'proofs' for.
proof:

If it is infinite, it must include all things, or else it would be greater for including them

therefore, everything must be this one infinite being

So you're it.

>Logic and language can create paradoxes that don't require resolution in actual reality.
non sequitur

Goodnight you schizio faggots.You may have wasted my time but it was fun.

Skeletor here. Will I ever defeat He-Man and rule Eternia? Seems like a long time comin'. :'(

Attached: images-1.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Your description of enlightenment is inaccurate. Enlightenment is not absence of thought, it's not meditation, and it's not becoming a zombie with no negative emotions arising. Sounds like you read some Dogen or something.

Nice thread though, my nigga.

As far as I'm aware, I did indeed grow up as a child - but I can't prove that.

Like I said before, Solipsism is an inassailable truth, BUT I do not practically live my life like a hard Solipsist.

Also I am mostly here for entertainment, since you asked.

I understand your train of thought but it's predicated on axioms that you cannot truly prove, like the assumption that there was a past or there is a future, or that there is an external reality in which things can be true that I don't know are true.

Solipsism is inassailable.

hey babe, i think i remember you from another thread. i asked you how i could develop my ESP (like Mob from Mob Psycho 100). today i wanna ask if you know the technicalities of ESP. how does it work?

Attached: 1521198778985.jpg (1200x1599, 230K)

If it can't be proven or disproven then it is literally not worth discussing. May as well be an edgy atheist and worship the spaghetti monster for the same reasoning. You also ignored my statement regarding the need for dualistic contingency, or rather, the need for seperate properties (that which is and isn't contigent).

You are also speaking to others as if they actually exist. Since we don't, please take the following advice from yourself: kill yourself. If you are the lone conscious being your life has no value or purpose. Trust me I am you.

I'm glad you had fun user.

You made a statement that:

>By definition, it is possible for there to be a being than which there can be no greater being

But you cannot derive truths about the nature of reality from the definitions of words. Language is a construct of thought. It's a system humans created. It's not a universal law like relativity. Truths of the universe are not beholden to it.

It's a useful truth to understand.

Also, there is an inherent need, due to language, for there to be that which is contingent and that which is not contingent. But like I said, that doesn't actually have any absolute bearing on the nature of reality.

Hell yeah brother.

Sorry I am not the same person. What is ESP?

I said it multiple times before in this thread. Although Solipsism is true, I do not have to, and do not choose to, navigate through life as though nobody exists. I usually accept the axiom that objective reality exists, for the sake of it.

Also, meaning and purpose could not possibly be predicated on outside forces. They are human concepts. Humans assign meaning and purpose, not find it.

>I said it multiple times before in this thread. Although Solipsism is true, I do not have to, and do not choose to, navigate through life as though nobody exists. I usually accept the axiom that objective reality exists, for the sake of it.
That's what I meant in saying that your ideology isn't even feasible. You 'believe' in it but you don't act upon it, thus negating the concept as a whole. This is cognitive dissonance. Pick one.

It's not cognitive dissonance. My accepting the truth of Solipsism and living my practical life pretending that people exist are not mutually exclusive.

> I am not the same person

ah, my bad. ESP is extrasensory perception. experiencing beyond the conventional '5 senses'

It's self contradictory and you must come to accept it.

It's not having no thoughts, just no delusional or negative thoughts. Why have those? You'll just get upset and become a school shooter or something.

Attached: Kinnara.jpg (375x533, 72K)

You haven't demonstrated how it's self contradictory. I value consistency, so if you can do so, I will change my mind.

Do you have evidence for the existence of this phenomena?

You can have no delusional or negative thoughts and not be enlightened.

evidence to convince you? no. i have personal experience though. seems like you can't help me with figuring out how it works. thanks for your time, babe

Prove it. I am filled with compassion for my fellow beings.

Attached: Mandala_of_Chitt_4b66b5dccdaaf-340x283.jpg (340x283, 47K)

Bill believes that gravity is a hoax. One day, he finds himself on a rooftop with friends. Puzzled by his hesitence for jumping, his friends ask why, considering his outspoken beliefs regarding the matter, he refuses to jump. His reply is as follows "For the sake of practicality I must act as though it exists".

Tell me, does Bill trully accept his beliefs or is he living in denial? He shows hesitancy towards acting upon his beliefs thus revealing his own insecurities on the matter. One would expect a true believer to jump, because they would have no need to be fearful to begin with. Bill however, doesn't display this attitude. He has found himself in a state of denial but is unable to accept it. He knows what is good, or practical, for him, and prioritizes that over his beliefs. So it follows that his beliefs aren't placed in confidence or genuinity.

This is the answer I am leaving you with.

Good luck to you.

Also, enlightenment has nothing to do with compassion. It sounds to me like you have an academic understanding from reading buddhist literature but lack visceral comprehension.

I understand your perspective, but you misunderstand Solipsism. I cannot prove for certain that an objective reality exists, but I also can't prove that it DOESN'T exist. Can't prove it either way. That's all Solipsism is.

And even if I knew for certain that objective reality doesn't exist, and that other people don't exist, I can still pretend they exist, knowing that they don't. I see no reason why I wouldn't want to do so considering I don't know for certain what would happen if I killed myself and I don't have any qualms with my current existence.

I do agree in your example that Bill is insecure about his convictions. But this is not analagous. I'm not saying I think other people are a hoax. They might exist.

Furthermore, in an analagous situation to Bill, I would have no reservations in jumping.

how do I get the on the path to enlightment

Many roads lead to the Path. I would personally recommend reading one or more of the following books:

>The Zen Teaching of Bodhidharma
drive.google.com/file/d/0B-Ybg0MCPk00VkhUZ1VrY3dwZVk/view?usp=sharing

>Mumonkan (aka The Gateless Barrier)
drive.google.com/file/d/0B-Ybg0MCPk00NFRjdHJnS2tFWkk/view?usp=sharing

>Instant Zen
drive.google.com/file/d/0B-Ybg0MCPk00SFEzTHd3YUk1SWM/view?usp=sharing

The Zen/Chan/Dhanya tradition is the most straightforward for understanding Enlightenment from what I've seen. Classic Buddhism beats around the bush and encourages nonsensical practices.

Don't read a book about Zen that was written after about the year 1200 AD. Also, any Zen related book written in Japan or by a Japanese person is based on a spinoff cult created by Dogen which has nothing to do with Zen.

Before signing off I must say that in accepting the fact that this theory of yours can neither be proven nor disproven, it is only held as a belief (one which is helf for no apparent reason due to the absurdity of it's nature in being unable to be proven one particular way). Beliefs are often held for the purposes of altering one's lifestyle but it's obvious that this belief of yours doesn't serve this purpose. What could possibly be swaying you towards solispism?

I feel sad because this is not true. Buddhas are practically MADE of compassion. They are all-powerful beings of light that emit pure love, without human attachment or the wish to control. What's it all about then, Alfie? How can an enlightened Buddha have no compassion? This sounds very sad. Buddhas are so loving.

Attached: 220px-Apsara_Borobudur.jpg (220x293, 30K)

Solipsism is not a belief. It's a truth about the nature of reality. And it does serve a purpose beyond itself. For example, it may encourage one to take life less seriously.

There's a big chasm between detachment (a component of enlightenment) and compassion.

You've certainly confirmed my suspicions. You sound like a Buddhist practitioner.

Question: What does it mean to say that a Buddha is not subject to the chain of causation?

Alright OP I'll bite, here's a question.

What the fuck is the point of this universe, and are there multiple realities like this, or what?