/britfeel/

it's going to be light in about half an hour, edition

Attached: may day.png (1133x824, 1.54M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Dsx4pVjUth0?t=3h53m59s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for the thread will probably die before others wake up

I'm starting to get annoyed, I've been drinking since the 2nd half of the FA Cup final and I'm still fucking sober...
Alcoholism is not as glamourous as people make it to be, it's fucking shit... I just wanna be drunk and sleepy.

how do you get rid of the horn without wanking?

I'll give you folks a bump or two if I can.

Kind of amazed that I had such a horrible time when I lived in England but the shitty experience somehow did nothing to dampen my love for the place or the people.

Attached: blimey.jpg (634x755, 172K)

Hello lids just up

weird bodily symptoms trying not to google and convince myself i have cancer

Think of your dead nan.

how long were you here for and where did you stay?
people can be bastards no matter what country they're from
also, what's your plans for the day/night/whatever time it is where you're located
mornin

>Think of your dead nan.
doing what?

my gf is making me call her mommy

whats happening lads?

Attached: DE4C3158-F6BB-4310-9004-E35DFD58CD3C.jpg (459x454, 54K)

Wearing a Manchester United shirt whilst shitting in her own cunt.

>shitting in her own cunt.
not possible, now i have to wank

>my gf is making me call her mommy
why can't she ring her herself? jk
you not into it then

Used to have a gf who always said "you're welcome" after sex.

no im very into it. i just wonder what she has planned for me

Attached: E3C5540C-CB43-478E-B2B7-F23F0B5AD34E.jpg (678x472, 50K)

nice, keep us updated if you ever pop back
has she got big milkers?

>how long were you here for and where did you stay?
Half a year, studying abroad at a decent uni in the midlands. Don't want to say too much more than that.
Shit went badly because I got lied to and tricked into some stuff, but also because I had a bunch of health problems that kind of came out of nowhere all at once that eventually made me go "lol fuck this."
>people can be bastards no matter what country they're from
The people I met in England weren't that bad. Not super friendly in general, so I had a really rough time trying to meet people, but I'm that way too, so I don't blame them for it. Just ships in the night at that point.
Ran into a depressing number of dumb "Corbyn will save everything" thots, but that's uni, I suppose.
Never did meet a proper English qt like I'd hoped, but if I had I probably would've been a mess by that point. Not in any shape to convince anyone to stay in touch or follow me home.
>also, what's your plans for the day/night/whatever time it is where you're located
Back on the East Coast in the US, so I'll see how much longer I can stay up. Might watch a movie or play some single-player vidya.

Thank you for reading my blog.

Attached: glorious.png (800x800, 227K)

she does, she has made me suck on them before

so fucking lethargic, feeling the burn just standing up

sainsbos tiger loaf ennui.

>i just wonder what she has planned for me
If she's on the pill, that shit has been flushed down the toilet.
If you're using condoms, they have holes in them.
If you're pulling out, she's learned some krav maga leg-lock shit.

really hankering for a footlong sausage roll from morrisons, but they're like 1600 calories
even if i cut it in half that's a massive amount just for one meal
so conflicted

no worries. how long have you been back then? only recently got back? what time is it there? it's 04:41 here
i was playing apex but it gets me too excited so watching an anime on amazon. i know i know, but i'm not a weeb just like some stuff so streaming's easier, did have crunchyroll but realised i forgot to update my info when i got a new bank card
sorry for muh blog
nice
>tfw, are they?
i eat 2 or 3 at a go, the hogroast ones are nice as well. and they do nice doughnuts

yeah I used to put two or three away like a fat bastard, they were always reduced in the local morrisons because only old biddies who can't drive to asda shop there
Been losing weight for five months and I'm gagging for some pastry or a pizza or burger, just something bad.

kill me now lads cant take the anxiety anymore

Sort your life out mate, don't be a disgrace.

i like to do but haven't done in a while, a cheaty pizza
small garlic naan, bolognaise or some other base sauce and cheese, usually mixed cheddar red leicster mozzarella and what ever else is in the 4 cheese mix
pop it in the microwave for a few min and it's a great lil snack

ok thanks lad

>thinking anxiety is a "real" problem

I've actually had enough of you "mental health" pussies.

could make a cheese toasty
low fat cheddar and two slices of milkroll
dip it in ketchup, go a little crazy

mmmmm mental pussies

>how long have you been back then? only recently got back?
Nah, been back for almost two years now. It was painful to think about how badly shit went at first, but I look back on it fondly now.
I'd definitely go back and give living in England another shot, but I'm not sure what context it would be in. I've already graduated, so I couldn't exactly study abroad there again.
>what time is it there? it's 04:41 here
11:57 pm here.
>i was playing apex but it gets me too excited
I understand that. For me, it's solo Blackout, but it feels like you really have to be ready to commit a lot of time and focus to battle royales going in. Shit's intense.
>so watching an anime on amazon. i know i know, but i'm not a weeb just like some stuff so streaming's easier, did have crunchyroll but realised i forgot to update my info when i got a new bank card
2weeb4me. People keep recommending animes to me like "no no, this one is different, this is the really good one that you have to watch," but I'll look up summaries for the first few episodes and it's invariably insufferable. Violet Evergarden was the last one that people told me would be different. It wasn't.
I'd take a recommendation from you guys, though. It's always just another roll of the dice. Mite be cool this time.
>sorry for muh blog
All good, lad. I appreciate a based fellow blogposter.

Attached: tfw brit girls.jpg (171x160, 7K)

just remembered when I sliced my arm open haha
mad night

job here maybe? even just a holiday eh
apex is the first battle royale i've played. been playijng 1 called notmycar which is fun. i'm not good at either of them really but as long as you enjoy it and don't rage smash too much stuff all's good amarite
and like i said i'm not too into it, but akira, fist of the north star, ghost in the shell, cowboy bebop. think that's just basically anime novice starter pack tier though. i prefer the movies to the series but have watched some. PUNCH LINE, was a funny 1 IMO, and i loved wanna be the strongest in the world. and 1 called the junji ito collection is quite good. horroresque type stuff, nothing overtly scary though
what things have you watched in the past?
and i have trouble doing short posts, especially if you're trying to describe something.

woops sorry, meant to reply to you but then got confused lol. i've a toastie maker thing i keep meaning to dust off. might get a few treats next payday
2 posts below you 52488590, was meant for you. i won't be uncouth and (You) myself
sorry for the hassle

Bedtime now. Going to set my alarm for 9am. Should hopefully get to sleep early ish tonight ready for slavery tomorrow morning

morning lads how are we all today
feeling kinda rough myself

I have nothing to say

bump

Tired but not sleepy

Turns out I'm a fascist lads, alright with it though

>Turns out I'm a fascist
how come?

Decided to watch this years eurovision, honestly seeing Iceland make the entire fucking stadium kvetch in unison made the entire thing.

Attached: 1537890337584.jpg (326x245, 15K)

*steps off the bus outside /britfeel/*

Morning lads, kettles on. I'm off to Peterborough today to visit the MCN motorbike festival to buy some attachments and gear

Attached: 174991_full.jpg (1000x673, 68K)

Seen it but it makes their position seem silly because they're in drag.
Watching them do damage control was funny though, post link for anons.

Attached: 1552686191393.jpg (811x900, 228K)

Going to a biker gangbang like crona eh?

All them men in leather, imagine the smell.

With or without Graham Norton?
youtu.be/Dsx4pVjUth0?t=3h53m59s

Attached: 1520979436204.jpg (345x336, 214K)

Lol they blocked it being played on Jow Forums
Cunts just post the clip not the whole fucking show and with Graham pls

i dont get it
quick rundown pls

Freundliche Erinnerung, dass alle Depressiven nur faule Schweine sind, die kein Bock haben etwas in ihrem Leben zum Positiven zu verandern.

A bunch of weird techno gay emo bdsm nords were the only ones with balls to protest against Israel.

>all my muscles ache
>600 mile drive tomorrow

Really can't be bothered desu

You deserve it for being gymfag filth.

Just woke up. Brother's sofa wasnt too bad. His sister is rolling a joint already but I think I'll head home instead

>Brother's sofa wasnt too bad. His sister is rolling a joint
So, your sister?

*throws some tiger balm across the thread to you*

FUCK me, Jesus

My back neighbour has a trampoline and two young daughters

The little shitheads are have already been jumping on it for thirty minutes and screaming so loud I can hear them from 30 feet away as if they were outside my room and the trampoline itself is loud as fuck

It's fucking 8:30 when they started

only two options. Headphones, or kitchen knife.

I just want to sleep with an open window but I'm not allowed because retards own children

Honestly those shitheads spend 8 hours a day on that thing

i always said abortion should be mandatory. Seriously, get some good earplugs and you can escape a lot of that noise. I like the green ones that are made of foam that moulds to your ears a bit.

I meant his gf nvm

I know exactly how you feel lad, the house opposite ours has a big garden with a lot of loud kids and during the summer holidays I have to put up with their fucking screaming and whining from dawn to dusk

I'm really not a gymfag, it's probably just lingering fatigue from a cold

I'm new to this situation, first house that I had a garden with in years but I can tell now I'm not going to use it much. Sorry to hear that lad.

I will look into the ear buds, thanks lad

alri, fat seether?

interesting that you should mix those two up lad, very interesting

Kys gymshill, day of the rope soon.

I looked up the brand, they're called Howard Leight Max Lite earplugs, you can get 20 pairs for 4 quid (20 pairs has lasted me 2 uni terms with a snoring roommate and i still have about half of them)

Reminder to throw a milkshake at your local fascist today! And yes, that includes Corbyn too.

*starts bench pressing you*
What ever you say lardy lad

Why do people hate gymfags

Attached: think-1527668671049-pepe.png (250x245, 29K)

>they eventually learn how to jump high enough to jump thru your bedroom window
>just at that moment the nonce hunters burts into your house
>it was a set up all along

Because they're disgusting filth that can't stop fucking talking about their braindead hobby and forces their shitty lifestyle choice onto everyone else.
I would shoot you on sight, you disgusting worm.

jealousy and feeling mocked by the very existence of proof they're a lazy fat cunt.

>Reminder to throw a miIkshake at your local fascist today!

Attached: 1556716781202.png (1068x601, 306K)

Ive got the same situation at mine albeit not this morning. They jump so high they can see into my garden. Thats MY garden to look at!!

Can americans post in these threads?

>implying your fat fingers could fit around the trigger to pull it
AY fatty boom boom

No, only Brits and Slovenians.

*strolls in the /britfeel/ gym and starts squatting*

>squatting
It's the slov, get him!!

the self improvement element I admire, but it turns many people into vain aggressive meanies

Slavs are alpha and don't have to go to some gayass gym to feel masculine.

Slav masculine is very fragile lad. Why do you think they drink close to death and constantly fight one another

>Why do you think they drink close to death and constantly fight one another
Because of their very high testosterone levels.

the Third World Squat is actually really good for you. I'm constantly warring between my desire to do it and my desire to not become the slav.

Same reason people don't like vegetarians, bible bashers, sjws etc. They won't fucking shut up about it and constantly try to persuade others to join them

*pulls the /britfeel/ fire alarm*

Attached: 1447566170560.jpg (163x225, 40K)

Buddy youre a big boy, fat cock,
Shitting in the street,
Gonna smash a little nonce oneday,
You got spit on your face,
She got good taste,
Fucking that stacey all over the place.

Attached: u4iskvjutrq11.jpg (855x885, 203K)

It's actually a meme, I never see people squatting just like that. I think only Russians do it.

Eejit, the fire alarm hasnt worked in ages. *ashes spliff in a bin*

Im sure people thought same thing about rosa parks the mouthy cow. Stop shoving your black rights down our throats.

Are you really comparing the civil rights movement to encouraging people to pick up heavy objects and put them down again

Attached: 270px-Natalya_Simonova_Profile.png (270x329, 105K)

Is my heavy drinking due to high testosterone then?

BASED helper

It's called the "third world squat" because it's a very healthy way to 'sit' for long periods of time without having to touch the floor (in nasty conditions where you wouldn't want to touch it) while keeping your back neutral. Very common in Africa.

Well i suppose SJWs and vegetarians are the better conparison but yessir!

*kicks a football through the front window*

Attached: 1533333219013.jpg (472x426, 35K)

>reee ima pretend to ignore how analogies work to try and dismiss a point

I think I just shat out the entire stool chart lads. Started out as little hard lumps, then came the usual smooth logs and finished off with a bit of watery mess

*knocks your door and runs away*

Attached: th.jpg (474x337, 17K)