Why won't femanons from r9k let me be their bf? Aren't they supposed to be as lonely as us or something?

Why won't femanons from r9k let me be their bf? Aren't they supposed to be as lonely as us or something?

Attached: 1550871837871.jpg (1200x762, 127K)

i don't date ugly losers

says the 30-pound-overweight-roastie-landwhale.

They either got one. Hate men. Love women. Too avoidant.

I'm average looking and not really a loser. Just too socially retarded and uninterested in making normie acquaintances more than that

But what about all the ones that complain about
>tfw no bf
On here and on cc?

They can smell your desperation.

Probably trolls? Dunno.

I mean, it's possible I suppose, but if they are just as lonely as us, why would it matter? Your argument makes no sense
Could be, but there are threads with over 300 replies on cc complaining about this. At one point, some body invited me to their discord server. A bunch of them there complained about it as well. I never tried to talk to them though, would not be a good way to start a relationship; Friendship or otherwise.

It's just a feel, but I don't post stuff like that publicly because I know it must hurt some robots. Truthfully I'm just too rarted and shy to even imagine getting a bf. Living in the middle of nowhere doesn't help either. So I just wallow in my own self-made misery.

What makes you rarted though? I'm fairly certain there are guys, robots or not, that would be patient and willing enough for you. On top of that, I'm sure you could get people to come to you. I know if I had a gf, I would come visit her.
While it boggles my mind why someone wouldnt do something to fix their feel, when it's so easy, I've seen guys do it as well. I've actually befriended about 3 male robots and hung out with them irl. Eventually though, they all ghosted me. Since they didn't answer me, and they're guys, I'm not going to pursue them like I would if it was a gf, and I'm sure they would be the same. I guess most long for companionship, but seek solitude. I wonder why.

Bump, I need to get more replies and maybe find our more

Because most of them are probably scared of robots

It's simple logic really
Since we are all ugly loosers
Fembots also have to be ugly loosers
We can't coexist together cause none wants to fuck ugly looset

Attached: 1524555375533.jpg (1150x1266, 134K)

What constitutes a loser though? I know I claimed not to be one earlier, but that's by r9k standards; I could be one by normal standards. Also, I don't mind looks, or someone being a loser, and I'm sure many agree here. All that matters is we get along, so that blows half of that argument away.

Oh yeah sorry I missed your reply. I think this could be addressed simply by talking to someone for a bit. For example, I don't like polfags, nor do I like the reddit incels,
nor do I like people who are too too commie. I find it very easy to vet these people because they can't shut about it. At that point, I simply tell them we won't get along and nobody gets hurt.

Need to bump bumpo

Because there aren't any.
Out of 10 Anons claiming to be female:
>6 are male Anons
>3 are the same tranny over and over
>1 is an abomination that shouldn't even be considerate human
I mean, would be nice if this board could just help each other since we're all in the same rejected boat but it ain't happening because 99% of Anons here are narcissistic arrogant faggots

Attached: 1542240364705.png (749x650, 341K)

You do realize that femanons are sociopaths who want to take advantage of your loneliness, right?

Attached: 34312.jpg (1365x767, 79K)

Because you're a robot and women will never be able to understand. The females that do browse here all get taken by the normies that lurk and pretend to be robots.

I would date a lonely virgin if he still tries to improve, doesn't blame everyone else on his problem and isn't depressing or possessive . And not fat

I dunno, man. I know for sure there are girls, that's why I've never understood the meme of "there's no girls here."
I'm sure some are, but I don't think all of them are. Some seem pretty normal, just anxious or socially retarded.
I think I'm a former robot at this point, more a cyborg I'd say. I think if any girls were to understand me, femanons would be the closest. Same goes for male anons.
Okay I meet this. If you're actually serious I'd talk to you, we'd have to get along if we wanted to date though. I'm already pretty improved.

we can try to get along if you meet my criteria which I will tell you on discord not here

Sure, we can exchange discords at this email
[email protected]

just add randomname#9286

Okay update. Didn't work out, but I won't share why haha.

Not surprising at all my man
origginal

Yep, can't say it's the first time it's happened for the exact same reason. I try to cut things off immediately as soon as I read those words. I'm sure it was mutual though.

it had a penis didn't it

Already got a bf, good enough for me.

Nah I don't think so, I trust they were a girl. It's nothing embarrassing or bad/wrong with them, it's just something I don't do.

get out
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself

Then this thread wasn't directed at you, but thanks for the bump.
Give me a solid reason why, and I may consider it.
Pro tip: you can't

Go to hell, burnable faggot.

>Fembots
I'm dry dude they are traps
It's only males trying to pretend to be females for attention

Attached: 1558128863546.jpg (405x328, 103K)

women literally want everything and it's fucking disgusting AND I'M NOT FAT I'm BIG BONED GOD DAMN IT

I'm seriously curious, is it really so bad you don't want to tell us?

guys
>I like you, want to get to know each other
girls
>*snorts cocaine* hmm let me see maybe I'll give you the privilege of talking to me if you can meet all my specific criteria I have devised that you couldn't possibly bullshit your way through because I'm a genius

If you believe in hell, you are probably more likely to end up there than myself.
Plenty of women on here. I'm sure there are traps and larpers, but there are genuine women on here.
Baste response, made me laugh.
It's not really bad, but it's their business.
The criteria would actually be pretty easy to pass for nearly 75% of this board I'd say. There's a reason it wasn't said in public though, and it relates to why I didn't want to continue talking.

I may be a loser but I'm not date ugly

75% of this board.. curious if that is a requirements they could easily meet but haven't met yet, or a requirement they should already meet

>It's not really bad, but it's their business.
it's a fat chick

You are guaranteed to go to hell if you do not accept the Messiah, who sits at the right hand of God among the heavenly hosts and judges the world.

Yes, but that has nothing to what I've posted. If anything you would go to hell for encouraging others to commit a cardinal sin.
It's the latter.
Nah, I wouldn't mind an overweight girl whatsoever, so long as we got along.

Why don't you just add me and find out

I'm tempted but it feels weird to add random people, can you not say it here?

Just add them, my man. Nothing wrong can come of it. They've already given you permission to, and they seemed nice.

takes more for us to end up in a place like this
most guys here's only problem in life is that they don't have a gf
most fembots are actually mentally ill or dead inside

I didn't say fembots though. In my experience, most femanons here are actually fairly normally. They just have anxiety or social retardation. Same goes for the guys. Don't get me wrong though, both groups have the extremely mentally ill. Also, recently, I'd say about half of the girls I've tried to initiate contact with come here to laugh at incels or something like that. I just don't think you have an understanding of what this board is actually made up of.

>Also, recently, I'd say about half of the girls I've tried to initiate contact with come here to laugh at incels or something like that.
sounds about right

Killing yourself isn't retzach.

oh I know, he has to be white

I actually had two girls initiate contact with me over the past few months. One added me off some "stat" thread. She told me she was from r/incelTears but thought I might be nice. As much as I dislike self identifying incels, I can't like someone who comes to a place just to make fun of others. Another added me off some discord server, and she was also very normal. Later find out she was "doing research on r9k and incels." Very gay stuff.
St. Augustine says otherwise considering the omission of "thy neighbor." This interpretation is pretty commom even outside of Catholicism.
Could be something they want, but that wasn't it, nor was it even brought up

l would like to make a fembot my wife.

Attached: that feel when.jpg (180x179, 10K)

>why don't they just date a robot
Getting a robot bf/gf that 'understands you' is a complete meme and everyone here is either a bad person, a broken person, or an exceedingly boring person that isn't worth dating even if you are lonely

why are you asking about normies on a robot board then?

A lot of pagan shit is smeared in with Catholicism in order to appeal to pagans.

Oh wow this thread is still up? I admit you've got some fair points. Also, by rarted I meant socially retarded; I can't even hold friends irl. And an online ldr would be even worse, I tried it once. I just couldn't handle the distance. Only maybe if he was at least somewhat close.
Sad to hear about those 3 robots though. As for the
>I guess most long for companionship, but seek solitude
this does seem to be the case especially here. I blame both extreme introversy and being too used to being alone

nice digits. I think robot types need someone particularly extroverted to help pull them out of their shell, put two robots together and they wouldn't even talk.

I'm asking about the userbase of this board. Again, you don't seem to understand your own userbase. This place has been on a downfall as far as "non-normies" since the ER stuff happened. Even before that, in 2008, this place was not a robot board, but evolved into one, now it's been evolving away from that.
All of the abrahamic religions have pagan and polytheistic traditions adopted in. This is no argument, because even from their founding this was the case.
Yes, I assumed that's what you meant by rarted, and I assume that's how most here are. What exactly do you mean by "couldn't handle the distance" and how much of distance was it? I think it does have a lot to do with being used to lots of alone time, and being too uncomfortable with getting out of your comfort zone. The issue, what would help someone get out of this state?
I don't think over extroversion would be good for most people here. I think it would be too overwhelming for most, but I'm sure it could help some. I think what most people here would benefit from, would be someone who is introverted in the classical sense; Someone who has confidence, doesn't mind getting out of their comfort zone, isn't necessarily shy, but is more in tune with their inner thoughts. As well as being more prone to not doing the more extroverted things e.g. going to bars and partying with 100 people.

Not every robot is shy and hates talking altogether. Some are just massive introverts and hate society as a whole, or incompatible with society otherwise. The problem is two introverts aren't going to naturally meet up that easily, much less two robots that have similar taste. And that's before you have to sift through all the bad apples.

I can't believe I didn't guess that! If you're still here femanon my only advice is to leave and try and find a normal guy out in the real world.

I'm a femanon(male), you can be my boyfriend honey.

Anyways kill yourself

I think you have the right idea, the only issue is, the ones that "hate society" tend to not make very good friends, let alone a bf. I do think that two shy, introverted people would have a very difficult time meeting each other. That's what makes this board good for that. The issue is, we get to the bad apples, which there are plenty. My issue though, is thag plenty of times I myself or hear about femanons adding robots, and they just lose all interest before they even get started. Or in another example, you'll have some nice dialogue, but get ignored or turned down when an offer to take things off Jow Forums comes up.
Yeah that wasn't it, but good guess. I didn't include her in that for a reason haha.

While I don't hate trannies, I'm just not interested in them. Sorry, user.
Thank you, will keep it in mind.

We weren't even on the same continent, which made me hesitant to continue since it seemed like we wouldn't actually meet at least for a few years.
Being forced to interact with others, i.e via a job or education is the first thing that came into my mind. But you also need willpower.

Ah I see, I can definitely see how that distance would be an issue. I've never really made friends from other continents. Although, about a year ago I did have an online friend from Europe. We always talked about hanging out and us checking out Europe. One day I decided I'd buy my passport, but as soon as I brought it up, he ghosted me haha. I think this is also commom with the avoidant types. Seems like a waste of $180 dollars since I've never used it. Willpower would be required for any sort of relationship I would think.
On the note of being a NEET and not wanting/being unable to do jobs/education. Since I've stopped being a NEET, I always assumed I'd have to take care of the expenses for a gf. So as far as being unable to get a femanon gf, I don't think it's because of that, at least for me.

My dollar sign was redundant

Mind you when I say "hate society" I more so mean "people who dislike the current state and would love for it to be shaken up". There's a lot of stuff and a lot of it will divulge into a massive rant, so not gonna go deeper on it. Basically, you can hate society but still like people, being together with loved ones and small circles of friends with similar interests. But hey, nobody really knows what a robot is anyway, yet still many claim to know so whatever.

FWIW, I've had similar experiences. The women I come across here are either insane, have unbelievable standards (not even high, just weird ones they won't step away from), and they bring minimal things to the table except for the fact they are girls, or they act like they are some weird kind of exotic with weird hobbies and turn out to be a delusional basic bitch. I'd love to be proven wrong, but I've yet to find one who can start a conversation, keep it interesting and will actually message back the next day or few days consistently for a month. It's not just introversion, it's just a generic lack of being able to communicate like a decent person that I don't see in male robots. It's signs of living on easy mode and still failing at it, and it's disrespectful towards the guys here.

I get what you're saying in the first part. Also agree with you on the robot thing. Goalposts on that always move, and no solid definition exists.
What I encounter more often than not, are girls who give one word replies, or very vague answers to everything. I try to think about my responses, not exactly long messages, but meaningful ones. I try to show interest in the conversation if I am interested, and I try to move the conversation forward.
One thing I also often see is girls complaining about how male robots are boring, but I often see this in the girls as well. If I ask a girl what her hobbies are, and she replies with "anime, vidya, gardening, photography." Which btw tend to be the most common I find, that's totally fine with me. But then I ask, "Oh nice me too! I like such and such games, which do you like and play?"
>whatever I'm feeling like that day
Or some apathetic or vague answer always ends up being sent to me.
Not too take all the blame to the girls though. More often than not the guys are just the same, but then again I interact with way more guys than I have girls.

>Not too take all the blame to the girls though. More often than not the guys are just the same, but then again I interact with way more guys than I have girls.
While this is true, there's at least the notion on guys having to be interesting in a 1-on-1 with a girl whereas chicks can pretty much do whatever the hell they want as long as they aren't borderline obese (and even that's being accepted as a fetish). It's already hard enough in today's world to be the "hunter" as a normal, somewhat extroverted guy. Now make the guy introverted and the girl almost borderline inaccessible and having to put in all the effort. It gets tiring and it causes resentment. Then we have all these chicks complaining about guys that aren't loyal and whatever.. yeah, no wonder. If we are loyal we have to be this weird combination of boring, exciting and having low enough standards to enjoy someone who brings almost only their body to the table. If we decide "fuck it" and settle for multiple boring women, we're scumbags. If we go for high, we're assholes who won't see women on the lower ranks. It's insulting. Now you get the reaction: traps, transgenders and people with mommy/amazon/sub fetishes where many of them just do it to get some sort of physical contact without having to break their mind. Prostitution. MRA/redpill/younameit.

Most of us would be fine with the boring indoors girl that has almost no hobbies that can be shared, but then to expect us to initiate all contact and make it different from the last in an exciting way, together with all the odd standards gets boring and mindnumbing. And that's before you get to physical contact.

I have met up with a few of them and had a relationship with one. You don't wanna deal with that BPD brand baggage. Trust me

What is the anime pictured in your post user?

Every guy I've added from r9k or the tagmaps thing has ignored me after 2 days.

They were waiting for you to make the first move

The Count of Monte Cristo
origggigignal

Attached: 2332.png (1280x720, 1.16M)

>he thinks girls browse Jow Forums
Oh boy

You have been/are being rused lads

They're either hideous or fucking guys desu