Attached: wojak.jpg (240x240, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HMuYfScGpbE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>18
>Dog Grooming
>Getting shit on and bit by dogs all day

burger king
my fagget boss that always finds a way to stop me from working overtime he hates me but cant fire me because im black

>19
>work at a gift shop at a presidents house
>fucking boomers, both coworkers and customers, I hate em reeee

Attached: 933F42AE-5E87-4E9F-853B-34897D7A5597.jpg (640x612, 66K)

>31
>OR nurse
>have to deal with angry doctors/surgical techs who get pissed when I can't get instruments/supplies they want
At least the pay is decent

>26
>complaints handler
>actually speaking to customers
had the worst customer ever last week. the time after the call is closest i've come to quitting

>working with customers
lol. get a warehouse or data entry job my nigga

That is definitely the goal. Fuck customers

aye, black doomers/wage cucks rise up

>19
>Gas station clerk
>Only employee apart from boss and his wife. Quiet town, practically a retirement village. Entitled boomers demanding full service checks on their second mortgage looking classic cars. Dont know jack shit about cars, only scan items and price boomers up for 10 hours a day.

Attached: 1556168889772.png (480x480, 423K)

ahem FUCK BOOMERS. theyre worse than niggers honestly.

>19
>tutor
>brainlets who arent even trying w/ parents waiting for RESULTS

Attached: 15333850048540.jpg (586x578, 33K)

>24
>Software dev at Google

The worst thing would be living in the Bay Area with sky high living costs and having to pretend to be a libtard. Also the dating scene here is awful for men since it is such a sausage fest

Janitor 13$ ./per hour

Negatives :It involves a lot of walking and i have a bad knee so I feel alot of pain. Its mond numbingly dull and makes me want to die .

Positives : i smell. And and would be fired if i did anything else. But being a janitor nobody cares .

> 20
> former hardware store

> finish college
> ask people to be references
> everyone except two ignore my request and block me
> apply to every job I find
> not one reply

I don't want to go back to my old job, even though I don't think they would take me back. It was full of people bitching and made up drama and they all hated me because I refused to be a part of it.
Feels bad man....

Attached: 1558157209000m.jpg (1024x769, 158K)

> 20
> Target Team Member
> Assembling customer pickup orders

Attached: C7AFCD41-6483-408F-85FD-BAD23B629C82.jpg (720x651, 20K)

Do you get to listen to music, user?

Do you chat with your teenage coworkers (or students)? It seems like it would be really easy to get a teenage gf if I had a job like this.

Attached: 1558083635477.jpg (402x394, 22K)

>20
>fast food
>qt i will never fuck

I don't but if you are normal enough you could be friends with them

Yes that's 1 of the positives of my job is that I can blast music once the building is closed. Which i do .

Material Handler
Construction boils down to a "fuck it" or "fuck them" mentality, and the industry is kind of a trap, because you can't afford to go back to school, its almost impossible to work the 50-60 hours they want from you and go back to school, and any of the jobs you can get that are not in construction pay less than construction.

Attached: demon.jpg (500x263, 29K)

>Bay Area

Do you live in a metal shipping container, or one of those pigpen bunkbed tin buildings where they stuff 1000 programmers in them and make them share showers.

>if you are normal enough you could be friends with them
You aren't trying hard enough. Fucking one of them should be simple because of how teenage hormones work.

>24
>Delivering pizzas for Daddy John's
>Retarded customers who take a million years to come down to get a pizza they themselves ordered

Im autistic and am a weak beta so everyone avoids me. I only show up to make money and save up

>26
>Patient check-in at an emergency room
>I get shit from everybody about how terrible it is that they have to wait hours to be seen for their minor cough or paper cut-tier laceration, as if I control that. Bonus points if some meth-head with an abscessed tooth calls me a retard for telling him the doctor doesn't want him to be eating or drinking anything before he's seen.

>Worst Thing About The Job

nothing I literally laugh to the bank with my paycheck and bonuses. I fucking love capitalism.

youtube.com/watch?v=HMuYfScGpbE

> 33
> software developer
> trapped forever in same job (10+ years) because i'm too autistic to make it past another coding interview. got turned down at cvs, bestbuy and walmart so pretty sure once i lose this job i'll be out in the street.

>20
>delivery pilot

Nothing is bad at my job. I travel all around the world and fuck different chicks around the world just because they want to fuck a pilot.

Attached: tipping elfont.png (650x650, 25K)

>Software Dev
>Got turned down at Mcdonalds

Attached: gommunity5.jpg (640x614, 78K)

No I live with a bunch of roommates paying 1800 a month for a room in a house. One of them is a white Chad who fucks tons of asian girls and I have to listen to it every goddamn weekend.

Data Analyst
It's very stressful and honestly I am filled with anxiety and dread before going into work each day.

Why the fuck would you interview at retail when you work as a software dev... or was that before you got your current job?

>teenage coworkers

this new generation of girls are the most feminist indoctrinated and you are asking for a good false rape accusation. My little sisters high school is full of feminist posters and they make her do work on feminism.

>1800 for 1 bedroom in a shared house

Attached: porky.jpg (576x566, 34K)

Data entry, pay is decent and it's full time so I don't complain too much.
I hate how fucking socially avoidant I am at work. And it's weird, because I'm really not so reserved in most other places. I can generally get along with new people easily at a concert or bar and I have a good group of friends, but I instantly turn into a dead silent recluse when I show up to work. I've considered just forcing myself into a conversation with my coworkers but they talk about the most mind numbing, mundane bullshit and everyone seems to have a stunted sense of humor. Despite this, the clear fact that I would probably never interact with these people unless I was forced to, it still manages to make me feel like a maladjusted loser.

Feels good man
Originall

>21
>never hard a job
College student, software development. Its summer and I don't know how to get a job. I live in the EU in the middle of nowhere.

Attached: e0e.png (680x768, 432K)

>20
>Housekeeping
>DEPT. run by a Mexican family, they treat me like shit and constantly blame me for anything in order to avoid getting fired. One of the only white guys there, they always talk shit about me in spanish.

dancer
I wouldnt have a problem with it if there weren't so many fucking Indians

Dancer as in stripper? Do the pajeets try to grope you?

I work in 5 hours.
Why do I even bother with this.

>22
>Chef
>The cooking

>21
>Baker
>Baking stuff that I know no one will fucking buy and having to throw it away

I'm not a wagecuck but I am a slave to the Israeli politicians.

>haven't wagecucked in 3 years and dad keeps asking me when I'm going to get a job

Attached: 1495606602100.png (633x758, 123K)

How do you get away with it for so long? My dad almost threw me out for being without a job for 2 weeks

Yes. They will grope, grab, drag you to their lap and push you off. I rarely have issues with men of other races.

>25
>Bank Callcenter
>Proceedings change every single day, I shit you not, and we are supposed to remember everything.

IF I dont get fired before, ill be dropping the job to move to Canada in two months. Im happy about that, despite the fact that my job in Canada will probably be even shittier.

Attached: 4627659_p0.jpg (525x750, 144K)

You deserve it for working for known criminals. You'd be less of a disappointment being a drug dealer

is your name Adrianna by any chance?

>32
>Never worked, apart from writing a book, a few months of internet stuff, and scamming people for 1000s at a pop, now on based NEETbux
>No bad things about getting stoned, shit posting and playing vidya all day, I'm afraid.

Just wanted to chime in, well, buy-buy now, and you guys give Shecklstein and the tax-jew my regards, won't you?

Attached: 1554421857554.png (409x480, 206K)

imagine being 32 and still acting like this faggot. thank god for the internet

Back in my day, teachers weren't allowed to smear their political opinions onto students

Now they can but as long as it's done in the best interest of ((them))

Attached: chrome_HDYH6hNuIr.png (244x250, 131K)

What happened in the call

>21
>$16.5/h + commission (in training so just hourly)
>made 19/h at my past job
>the fact that they promised me 20/h but apparently that doesnt apply to part time workers so i'll have to find a second job or whatever

Attached: 1558083757578.jpg (600x582, 40K)

>Age
>Job
Janitor / maintenance man
>Worst Thing About The Job
Picking up after people. Most of the time I don't have to do it since I work with a team but I hate it. Not to mention my coworkers.

sorry, a retard and read age as wage but also read age as age

Google "devs" that lurk Jow Forums. Not surprising. I've long since divested completely from that dumpster fire.

You mean "stupid ugly whore". I like how these disgusting roasties try to justify their shit decisions by giving them fancier names

Damn, somebody's bitter.

Most strippers aren't ugly. They almost certainly make more money than you do. Get off the high horse.

Ex gf offered me a job and place to stay since she does hirings at wendys. She took the offer back but I think if I talked to her I could get her to offer again. Would that be a hard job for someone who gets anxious in social situations and is awkward? Ive done hard labor which is easy but I dont like interacting with people that much. I really wanna leave this town too.

It's a team oriented customer based business

Say Im a new hire. What would I be doing?

Attached: EC22E486-01B8-40AF-8FEE-A244701C5A1A.jpg (250x206, 6K)

i dont know I never worked in a fast food with a drive through

I did work at a deli with hot food though. It was a lot of serving customers and then filling the cases with salads/sandwiches/fried chicken that I had to prepare

>20
>busser for a semi-fancy sea food restaurant
>boss is an absolute, unyielding, uncompromising, sustained bag of shit dicks at every possible second he's on the property

but... he's a hardass Vietnam vet who has a raging hate boner for big gov and manipulates everyone's checks to fuck over the IRS so I've gotten about $1,200 of untaxed cash payments

net gain I think

Dude sounds like a badass honestly

>20
>Engineering Honors College Job
>My job actually can effect my GPA

nope

tee hee

Attached: shaeke.png (375x277, 144K)

>18
>cnc programmer
>Eastern European wage

Attached: 1547725725317.jpg (540x540, 46K)

>30
>ER nurse
>making over 100k now before overtime, NP soon
>have to work every other weekend and sometimes the manager on when I'm working isn't always the best. Sometimes they are.

3 shifts x 12 hours a week is robot heaven

>20
>Port authority. $32 an hour
Shift is 6pm-7am

>25
>Beekeeper
>Complaints

>22
>Nighfiller at supermarket
>All the other night time staff and mentally unstable or ex criminals who can't be trusted around customers

Teacher
The kids

>19
>taco bell
>retards who cant eat a fucking taco right and spill lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, and beef all over the floor

>and any of the jobs you can get that are not in construction pay less than construction
Ouch, user.
I'm getting out right now, and to be fair even taking a heavy pay cut is still worth it between the reduction in work expenses as well as the amount of extra energy I have after getting off work.

A few years of being poor as shit is worth getting out of this bean-infested shithole. Only Chads can make it in this field, everyone else is doomed to a life of loveless cuckoldry.

>weren't allowed
You know they still did, they're just too indoctrinated to realize they're not being sneaky about it anymore.

MEN I HATE THIS JOB SO FUCKING MUCH.WHY DID I CHOOSE THIS SHIT INSTEAD OF PC TECHNICIAN
AAAAAA GOD WHYYYYYYY

>22
>office and customer service administrator
>co-workers, IT systems, my bald chad manlet boss

Attached: 204369.jpg (960x722, 85K)

>26
> night security guard
>having to do a patrol but it's piss easy
I sit on the computer browsing the internet all night, don't deal with people because everyone's asleep. Nothing ever happens at my site either I literally drive to mcdicks or what dominos whenever. If only the pay was better though

retail
just dealing with people all day. the job itself is easy, it just gets tiring or stressful when customers and managers get demanding.

Attached: 2ZRU1u9.png (453x427, 94K)

>21
>McDonalds
>GM is a dick, job itself is boring, sometimes customers just watch us in the kitchen and it makes me uncomfortable.
All in all not a horrible job, could be much worse but could also be better.

>24
>mall retail, not clothes
>boss said I was next to be promoted then didnt promote me a month later when a position opened
gave my 2 weeks, 1 week left till unemployment

Attached: D2kLJbxUYAAaloF.jpg (720x540, 35K)

Imagine being a wagecuck for the rest of your worthless days.

Attached: 1554470705360.png (551x414, 298K)

>22
>Fast Food
>Only started to provide for my GF and do romantic shit for her. She left me anyways.

How hard is it to get that job? Sounds very ideal for a sperg like myself.

>worthless
Youre a literal leech.

So why don't you guy upskill and get a salary job

>24
>Administrator/trainee accountant for a large pensions firm
>The salary. I was on the minimum wage, got a 3k pay rise and now because I'm past the income tax threshold I have to pay tax which means I'm taking home as much as I did on minimum wage. HAHAHAHAH.

imagine not having 750k-1m saved up for when you're 50, your parents are dead and you can no longer work long hours comfortably.

you're 32 and type with all the maturity of a 18 year old. I'm fucking embarrassed for you in all honesty. I've met some grounded ,decent NEETs but you're just a stunted virgin with delusions of grandeur you created to cope with the sad reality of your shite existence

The people who make shitty dead end jobs are the biggest leeches alive.

You gonna explain that or nah? Because it makes no sense. You leech money from societys work. Dead end job workers work for their money. Its pretty simple.

you're not going to get much logic out of someone who has dedicated their entire life to playing video games stoned without a single thought towards their family, future, or indeed a future family of their own.

At least my time is my time wagie, yours is wasted making Shecklestein more money.

Thinking I don't have investments.

you're correct, I don't think you have investments. I'm sure you'll now insist you have 500k in Bitcoin that your dad gave you or some shit, but the fact is you're a cumstain. 32 and playing videogames in your room stoned, wow.

>virgin

That isn't even the first thing you're wrong about, but it's what I'd expect from someone with a sad wagebitch existence, a worthless faggot that probably works nothing but shit jobs.

Stay mad, and give the tax-jew my regards.

Attached: 1527185009897.png (378x357, 81K)

Project harder, while I stack my cash and PM you salty wagie bitch, enjoy slavery.