I am so god damn sick of a slow metabolism. my metabolism isn't slow..its literally on non stop pause...

I am so god damn sick of a slow metabolism. my metabolism isn't slow..its literally on non stop pause. and I have a high appetite. shut the FUCK UP!!!! about that thermodynamics shit

I eat fruit every day. I eat vegetables every day. I barely have meat except for chicken. I bike and walk every day every fucking day for miles. I go on 3 mile bike rides, walk on my treadmill every day, I go for 2-3 mile walks constantly. I drink nothing but fucking black coffee and water and the occasional diet soda or low calorie energy drink.

GUESS WHAT!!!!! GUESS FUCKING WHAT?!?!?!?!? fat gut. man tits. gut hangs over when I sit down and my tits leak over my fat gut. this is from months of starving, exercising, and dieting. MY BODY IS JUST FUCKING BROKEN. RAWRRRRRRR AHHHHHR RAAAHHHHHHHH GGGAAAAHHHHH FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK. I HAVE DIETED SO GOD DAMN LONG

not only is my metabolism jack shit of fuck all I have a fucking crazy appetite. once I get hungry my fat fuck body can inhale whole pizzas in a sitting like nothing.

I quit alcohol. I exercise AT LEAST once a day. I eat vegetables and shit for HALF OF MY GOD DAMN MEALS. I take caffeine to kill my appetite. doesn't matter. doesn't fucking matter. born with a fat fucking slow metabolism body and high appetite piece of SHIT FAT FUCKING STOMACH

fuck this. FUCK THIS. if I wasn't so afraid of surgery id just go get my stomach stapled and triple bypass. WOULDNT NEED TO EAT MUCH MORE TO REACH A HIGH ENOUGH BMI TO GET THE SURGERY DONE.

RRRAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH IM SO SICK OF LOOKING AT THIS FAT STOMACH.

guess I gotta puke, starve, fast every day, not eat anything, have plain salads every day, and walk 5 miles a day. only fucking way. only fucking way because my bodys broken. I work HARDER than any skinnyfag. I eat LESS than any other skinnyfag. I DIET harder than any skinnyfag. my body is god damn broken fuck god *KICKS SHIT*

Attached: TQfmuGu.png (1228x1502, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fourmilab.ch/hackdiet/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fast and take suppliments. Fasting was proven to be healthy and perfectly safe. There was a dude that fasted for 365+ days and lost 120kg with no negative impact on his health.

I cant starve man if I go a few hours without eating im like collapsing and falling over and crawling around on the floor like a starving African. my body is fucked

Do you need insurance?

Attached: Game-5.png (970x545, 668K)

Holy fuck I hate niggers.

Fat people disgust me so much.

this is not in any way shape or form my fault. you have a higher metabolism and less of an appetite. only reason

You eat fruit and vegetables, that's more than me. Today I had a bowl of pasta. You probably eat a lot more than you think and I know that because I eat a lot less than I thought until I started trying to eat 3 meals a day. Also look into keto. It sounds pretty reddit but it's scientifically sound

Attached: 1557540852703.png (371x353, 148K)

Drink more water and take pre- and pro- biotics.

keto is unhealthy as fuck its not some magic weight loss

and yes i know. i have a high appetite thats why im fat. i was programmed to be fat.

>there was this here 1 in a million dude that...
There are people smoking for 60 years with no negative impact on their health. That being said, fuck fat people.

Did you really have to make a second thread about this garbage?

CICO is the one true God. Your body isn't special.

I am hungry all the time, everyone is. Just stop eating, excersize a little discipline for once in your life.

no I know tons of people that just dont have the urge to eat a lot

my stomach growls my brain screams at me

This. It is physically impossible to gain/maintain weight if you take in less calories than you expend

>once I get hungry my fat fuck body can inhale whole pizzas in a sitting like nothing
stopped reading. stop eating and maybe you wouldn't be so fat and disgusting, you retard. that "thermodynamics shit" is true whether you want to hear it or not. its literally physically impossible for you to function or gain fat if you eat less calories than your body burns, otherwise you would be burning fat
god i hate fat people.

Attached: 1502321780337.jpg (313x382, 99K)

Being fat is pretty unhealthy too but at least keto diet is meant to be temporary. 1 year keto is going to be less unhealthy than the rest of your life fat.

You are fat because you make excuses instead of losing weight.

Fasting ever day can fuck up your metabolism. You want to have a consistent level of intake; not fasting and then feasting over and over.

Track your blood sugar to see if you are really hungry, or if you are just bored. Skip foods that make your blood sugar spike. Cut down on your overall calorie intake

I'll just be leaving this image here.

Attached: Excerpt.png (921x741, 440K)

The scale doesn't lie; Read this book and follow the instructions.

fourmilab.ch/hackdiet/

The base metabolic rate between individuals only varies +-360 calories per day. That's around what you would get from eating seven oreos.
Literally just put the fork down lmao

Attached: 1550490293396.jpg (681x961, 644K)

oh no my house is on fire
discord gg/vQECct

ok update. I was gonna cook a pizza. I said no. I picked vegetables and fruit instead. stomach is still growling. feel fatigued. cant even walk. feel weak. feel fucking starving. I need pizza to function.

this is not my fault. my body doesn't work right. I keep trying to walk and I get weak and almost faint. I keep getting short of breath easy. I took a shit load of caffeine trying to starve myself. my appetite just beats the living shit out of the caffeine

im so hungry I just wanna eat pizza

I am so god damn sick of a slow metabolism. my metabolism isn't slow..its literally on non stop pause. and I have a high appetite. shut the FUCK UP!!!! about that thermodynamics shit

I eat fruit every day. I eat vegetables every day. I barely have meat except for chicken. I bike and walk every day every fucking day for miles. I go on 3 mile bike rides, walk on my treadmill every day, I go for 2-3 mile walks constantly. I drink nothing but fucking black coffee and water and the occasional diet soda or low calorie energy drink.

GUESS WHAT!!!!! GUESS FUCKING WHAT?!?!?!?!? fat gut. man tits. gut hangs over when I sit down and my tits leak over my fat gut. this is from months of starving, exercising, and dieting. MY BODY IS JUST FUCKING BROKEN. RAWRRRRRRR AHHHHHR RAAAHHHHHHHH GGGAAAAHHHHH FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK. I HAVE DIETED SO GOD DAMN LONG

not only is my metabolism jack shit of fuck all I have a fucking crazy appetite. once I get hungry my fat fuck body can inhale whole pizzas in a sitting like nothing.

I quit alcohol. I exercise AT LEAST once a day. I eat vegetables and shit for HALF OF MY GOD DAMN MEALS. I take caffeine to kill my appetite. doesn't matter. doesn't fucking matter. born with a fat fucking slow metabolism body and high appetite piece of SHIT FAT FUCKING STOMACH

fuck this. FUCK THIS. if I wasn't so afraid of surgery id just go get my stomach stapled and triple bypass. WOULDNT NEED TO EAT MUCH MORE TO REACH A HIGH ENOUGH BMI TO GET THE SURGERY DONE.

RRRAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH IM SO SICK OF LOOKING AT THIS FAT STOMACH.

guess I gotta puke, starve, fast every day, not eat anything, have plain salads every day, and walk 5 miles a day. only fucking way. only fucking way because my bodys broken. I work HARDER than any skinnyfag. I eat LESS than any other skinnyfag. I DIET harder than any skinnyfag. my body is god damn broken fuck god *KICKS SHIT*ori

Feeling weak after skipping one meal is not normal.

You can buy test kits without a prescription. Check your blood sugar, and if it is out of range either high or low, see a doctor.

fast for awhile, completely, do meth

Losing weight is as simple as keeping your caloric intake lower than the rate your body uses it. That's all. If it's not working, eat less. You don't need to excersize. Stop fucking eating so much, you fat fucking sick of shitty excuses

>fruit
what made you think this is healthy? a single banana is more than 100 kcal, eating fruit all day is as bad in terms of calories as eating snacks all evening. Especially if it's not filling, you probably eat things with no fibre or fat.

Different people need different calories though

Also it's impossible to accurately measure

You literally have to starve yourself to be certain anyway.

dude calories has nothing to do with it. its my body. its hungry and fat.

my friends dad is a massive alcoholic who drinks all day every day as much as he can. I said okay...hes got a high demand job. he climbs trees around power lines and cuts them down and shit climbing up trees all day with a chainsaw. I said yeah thats normal he probably burns thousands of calories a day at work so yeah ok.

nope. he got injured stopped working completely. still drinks all day. didn't gain a pound. nothing. its like it doesn't matter whether or not he consumes 9000 calories a day. burns 1500 or 0. consumes nothing or consumes a ton of calories. hes got to be the same weight no matter what

his kid sits around drinking soda all day. never saw him drinking water. he drives everywhere. lays in bed all day and plays video games.he drinks every drop of vodka he has as soon as he gets his hands on it. his mom cooks him food all day while he does nothing. doesnt gain weight.

me...starve, diet, exercise, diet more, starve more, water, low calorie drinks...fat.

yeah...its calories. even with my fucked up pizza dependancy i still consume less calories than an alcoholic. check mate.

you didn't become a fucking whale overnight. It took years and years of bad heath habits to get to your level of obesity. Your not going to be "normal" over night.

Just relax man. Stay the course. As much as you don't want to hear it the thermodynamics shit is true.

keeping track of your weight will help you stay the course, and eating more filling food can help.

also taking up a sport could help

As someone who's been there, try going the polar opposite. Ditch fruit and most veggies for a while, eat heavy on meat and eggs, ignore any processed food and ignore anything rice, pasta or bread. Its hard to overeat on fruit and veggies so I'll give you the benefit, you want to work on things that boost testosterone and make you happy so the hormones will do their work