Which country has the best cuisine, Jow Forums?

Which country has the best cuisine, Jow Forums?

Attached: 5646745674576.png (1280x720, 496K)

not mine cuz its a lot of fatty stuff

i fucking love pakistani food

definitely not yours

Lebanese and Greek.

Mexico

Is it really that good?
you bet

Greek food isn't bad, but best... not sure. No idea about Lebanese though.

You should try it. I've heard Lebanese restaurants are much more common in Europe, especially France and the U.K..

I'd actually rather go to Lebanon and try it there. Always wanted to explore the Middle East more.

mine

Greek, Lebanese, and Levantine food are all incredibly similar. Lebanese is the best out of them all because they're Christian like the Greeks so there's no halah or kosher culture to interfere with the progression of the cuisine, but they don't have the same arrogant pride of the Greeks that leads to laziness in the kitchen (and in paying debnts).
t. Born and raised in an American city run by the Lebanese.

halal*

British

Are you not afraid they'll try to kill you for plutonium?

United States

eritrea

You're thinking of Libyans.

But the Greeks don't eat pork too much anyway. It's mainly lamb, so how exactly does it differ from the Lebanese halal cuisine?

Reread my post until you understand it.

I am just really interested in the Middle East, its culture and politics. And Lebanon is like one of the safest places for Christians out there.

Somalia

Yeah, sorry, I'm a bit drunk. For a second there I though you were comparing the two.

O shit you're right.
I messed up my Back to the future reference...

Yeah, it was just a bad joke, I'm sure it's ok.

Your post is nothing but nonsensical bullshit parading itself as the truth.
It's the Mediterranean cuisine culture. Their food is mostly plant-based with olive oil and cheese or eggs involved, and they eat more fish and chicken much more than meat.
It's why the healthiest people in the world are from coastal cities in the Mediterranean.

Dude, like, they sell pork and wine in the UAE.
Why are you implying you'd get murdered for being a Christian if you step south of Lebanon?

Everything I said is true. Halal and kosher go a lot deeper than just pork, and they're always a detriment to a cuisine. It's why German and Polish food are better than Ashkenazi Jewish food, and why Lebanese food is better than Israeli or Syrian food. Also, the Lebanese are much more humble and hard working than the smelly Greeks. This is a fact.

Well, there have been bad things that happen to non muslims in those countries for being non muslims I'm pretty sure.
Though it's probably not so common that you need to worry too much about it.

Well, I remember having all of that in the UAE, yet I'm not sure if its the same the moment you step out of the hotel. Not to mention that UAE are pretty liberal when compared to places like Yemen or Iran.

If you are a tourist, its quite safe. Its not NK after all.

Says you, anything you'd recommend that you enjoy?

Muslims get murdered just for existing in non-Muslim countries.
Hell, you could even be a Sikh or Hindu and you'd still get murdered because some dumbass thinks you're a Muslim.
Like, seriously, get your head out of your ass.

Yeah, it goes with how they slaughter the animals and whatever. I know kosher food has no shellfish involved, meanwhile, crabs and prawn are considered halal.
By the way, there's literally no such thing as Israeli food. It's nothing more than appropriated Palestinian food.

Oh, my God. Just think how ridiculous your post would be if you switched the Christian context for a Muslim context.
Iran is like this cuz my shit government fucked them from having a secular democracy. Yemen is like this because, well, I have no idea about what goes on in Yemen besides the fact that the Houthis are fascists, but they exist because of my government's involvement in a similar fashion to Iraq.

idk, I like that Chinese restaurant

I have nothing against Muslims, honestly. I just mean that there are some things that are taboo is certain Middle Eastern countries, that's it.

America, because we have everyone elses cuisine

With extra sugar, mind you

Literally every culture has taboos. It's why they're called as such.

You said selling pork and wine was a common thing in UAE. I replied that its not exactly so, as there are certain things that are generally forbidden. Where am I being wrong exactly?

Yeah that's pretty much what i meant.
It still seems kinda scary to think that some religious fanatic would, idk, throw acid in my face for not believing what he does.

Well yeah, i wasn't saying it didn't happen in other first world countries too.
It feels like it's far less normal here than there though, we pretty much completely reject and loathe anyone culturally who would do something like that.
But I've seen videos where it's an event to stone those that go against the teachings of the Quran or disbelieve in it.
And some preachers also seem to completely suport this behavior.

MALAYSIA HANDS FUCKING DOWN

Attached: 1521547589089.gif (80x100, 10K)

I don't think people are that violent there. I've been to acouple of Middle Eastern countries and most people seemed really nice. Others just mined their business and didn't really care about infidels and such.

Taco Bueno is better

/thread

Attached: 24E480F6-010A-4F80-A42D-94E0871D1758.jpg (1242x1480, 610K)

Probably different in regions, some are more liberal while others are more conservative.

I didn't say it's common, just that it's possible.
I don't want to put words in your mouth, but I'm getting implications that you think taboos exist in Middle Eastern countries while none exist in ours.

>It feels like it's far less normal here than there though
Goddamn, you're one racist asshole. Church burning is a thing that happens in Norway, so is it really fair to suggest that it's normal for Norges to be anti-theist cultist vandals?

>we pretty much completely reject and loathe anyone culturally who would do something like that
If you really did, nationalists and fascists wouldn't exist.

>I've watched videos
Again, my point stands. Stupid shit you see in live leak doesn't translate into the real world.

>some preachers
There are literally insane preachers in every single religion on Earth. Even atheism itself has its own share of crazy militants, and guess what, a lot of the fascist nationalists I see online reveal themselves to be atheist.

French or Italian for me

Yeah, the secular ones get invaded and harassed while the fundamentalist ones (besides one) get their feet licked clean.
No, Israel isn't secular, it's literally an ethnostate that treats some cunt's fanfic as an alternate Torah.

They do exist everywhere, its just we are kinda used to ours and take foreign ones as something alien.
Anyway, Christians are supposed to be protected under Islam, so we should be mostly fine.

japan and greece, but well italian food isnt bad either :D

You're pretty knowledgeable about this stuff.
Gonna get out of your hair then lol.

what is french cuisine for you?
I'm curious because I don't feel like we have any cuisine identity x)

Egypt/Palestine.

Well, I'm always willing to learn something new. Really nice to have a poster who knows stuff about the Middle East in this thread.

Really surprised you didn't say French. Its one of the most sophisticated ones.

I don't feel like France has a consistent food culture.

But Brittany definitely has a great cuisine, I like it a lot :D

>racist asshole
Am i?
I might be ignorant, idk, but from what i see and hear is that so many more events of this sort happen there, i don't really think it's racist to think that.
>Church burning is a thing that happens in Norway
Well, how often does it happen and aren't the perpetrators always cought and jailed?
That means that the state does not tolerate these actions and the public does not either.
Just think of how quickly a church in a muslim country burned if one would be built there, I'm betting much quicker than here.
>If you really did, nationalists and fascists wouldn't exist.
I don't see what you mean.
We jail based on action, not thought.
If a nazi wants to think that all muslims should be put to the gun then i say let him think that, but when he actually does it I'll be first in line to object.
>There are literally insane preachers in every single religion on Earth
Yes but they seem much more radical and more numerous in islam, I've seen plenty of disgusting Christian preachers spouting some bull, but none of it seems as hatefull as what the imams say.
Sorry about how late this was, i really hope you don't see me as a racist, friend.

Yeah, i guess it's ok as long as they don't know I'm not Christian.

Oh come on, even if we take just wine or cheese, either will surpass everything the UK can offer.
Again, Quran specifies it that Christians are to be protected.

You mean the church part?
There are still radicals that despise all other religions and want to see them all destroyed.

Well, I don't think they just attack random people. Those usually organize terrorist attacks and such.

The best dish in the world is sataraš.idk who invented it though.

>sataraš
Wikipedia says its Hungarian

well I don't consider the wine as food
But yeah I forgot about the delicious cheese, although Schweiss and Italia have amazing cheese too (gorgonzola °p° )

Not too fond of Swiss cheese, but French and Italian are superb