What do with this IQ?

what do with this IQ?
what is the percentage of people that took real test vs. online ones, on here?i

Attached: big man on hippocampus.jpg (467x287, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

test.mensa.no/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I took a self-scoring physical one. Where does that lie? I'd assume that's some sort of grey area because it's probably not as good as a real test but it's still better than a shitty online one.

You do the same as we all do with out 115-130 IQs: nothing, we just rot like motherfuckers, wasting our lives.
In that test I score 120-125. 30yo NEET, never had a job, khv.
Big IQ and no motivation is worse than small IQ and good motivation/supportive people around you.

>with out
*with our

Also check them digits.

checked the ruly looping quintuple digits.
My high IQ says that working is what the meek do and is a kind of chattel enslavement
I am free to read and fill my cranium with the knowledge of all the we
which I only have less than 1% of and my mind still crushes the opponents

web*
as my knowledge expands with the mere raise of my brow

I lied
>In that test I score 120-125

I actually scored 133.
Everything else is still true.

Attached: SShot 2017-09-18_03-48-19.png (724x517, 20K)

Which IQ test is this?

Im a dumb Brazillian

Attached: qi.png (634x412, 9K)

What's even the point of taking an IQ test?
If it's high, all you can do is lord it over people like it means anything, and if it's low, you just get depressed about it and use it to justify being inadequate.

Congrats. I don't have the balls to take another test because at 131 I pinged the jail hospice and rotted in jail for 3 months on a marijuana charge and an assault case. But, I met someone who claimed she was 137. Her claim was that she was jumped while pregnant and in a fury one of the guards got hit and she pressed charges... I also have a friend who's immediate family are harpies and sent him away for an honest mistake/cancer scare that required medical insurance, and I find it honest enough that the immediate enforcement made a head and imposed another compassionate incarceration of our greatest mind. Stay for the

I've taken a real IQ test before and scored a 120 or 125, I forget. The tester told me that if I had slowed down a bit and stopped trying to rush I might've scored a bit higher.

Took a real one, Doctor told me I "maxed it out". Doesn't matter though, I'm a total moron, and have done nothing worthwhile.

Attached: 1552362180343.png (800x800, 84K)

If you have an IQ under 110, it's a waste of time to attend college. Such information would be useful to have but it requires a proper test administered by a professional, of course.

What? How? Nogs get through college all the time and find work, and they're supposedly well below that on average.

Whats the point!? What is thee point??!!
Its like buying a nice pick up truck on a Saturday afternoon
Its like getting brand new boots and walking into your new pick-up truck
Its like getting out of the pick up truck to your massive lawn and yard,
that is the point, good sir

Mensa. The most accurate darn, rootin' tootin IQ test out there

Pick-up truck? But that sounds like a blue-collar vehicle, not a white-collar one! What is this heresy?

I tested 150, this score makes me look a bit dumb and that's probably true. Not great with these matrices.

>what do with this IQ?
Just find something and stick with it. You can prosper no matter what you do. When you factor everything in, IQ and environment/opportunities taken balances out. I am worthless despite having a fairly high IQ. Let that be a lesson to you!

Attached: inaccurate.png (650x403, 17K)

High IQ
High salary job
Tfw Social retard

>Taking an obviously fake IQ test
Don't get too excited

>Maxed out an IQ test
Pretty sure this isn't a thinf

>What's the point of taking an IQ test
To find out what areas you're smart in and what areas you are dumb in. It's actually a very useful thing to take if you're struggling heavily with schoolwork and you don't know why, or have concentration problems.

Forgive me. I didn't know the other user's social class or IQ so I assumed him to be a commoner

someone post the IQ tst

I only posted this since the majority of posters on r9k have only take online tests
and call that their 'IQ'. While the majority of people in real life have never had one
So my IQ is 114-125, since this online test is the standard by which most people
base their IQ and those that take the official test, are in the minority

test.mensa.no there you go

A lot, honestly. Average IQ of doctors and lawyers is around that. But you will need to be conscientious and driven. You wont get through as easy as someone with a higher IQ although things like medicine and law rely on memory more than raw intelligence unlike math

I scored 153 and hit the ceiling on this test which is 145

cant you plz post the test

Some dude gave the link 2 posts before me

that is not the link post hte link that every1 else is using. already had people on Jow Forums send me to duplicate servers that remote install proxy servers on google chrome. plz post the links that are prat of ur original one.

test.mensa.no/
wtf

Tfw high too but iq

Attached: Screenshot_20190519-091544.png (1080x1920, 204K)

>100-120
is a +/- average iq result for a "smart but lazy" type
an issue with online iq tests is that the real ones also feature like verbal or social iq testing, at which most of the fuckers here fall to like 95 at best

what kind of questions do they give in the social test? can you cheat it by picking "social"
options or is it more about testing verbal ability (scientific)?

I took an actual standardized IQ test in my final year of HS. Scored a 158, shame that I've really wasted it. Didn't go to college, just decided to work.

>verbal ability (scientific)?
Never took it, so i guess its kinda in between, the way you interact with the tester ?maybe? also applies idk
My guess its how well spoken you are, if you are verbally able to construct sentences as an adult and etc
It is easy to spot a beta neet by the way they talk

Nice. I think I'm a bit fucked because I'm more artistic than logical. Are you the opposite?

I'm only asking because I'm considered autistic or socially inept,
but I ace all the test that need "an extroverted person that loves meeting people!"
I know the minds of the normans, better than themselves!

>what do with this IQ?
you go ahead and do nothing, and someone else will do everything, don't worry about it. that's what you're good at: nothing.

Attached: you're good for nothing.png (507x743, 458K)

user i didnt know they had online tests so i went irl. you have to pay to take it and if your IQ is over 135 they just write in 135 cause:
1. they dont want cock measuring contests between members
2. testing for over a certian ammount is unreliable (i dont remember whats the limit but i think its 150 and they stop short just in case)

I got into a train driver school where the tests were mostly IQ tests and things like memory, concentration and multitasking. I think only about 5-10% of applicants could pass all tests

I didn't even graduate high school so for once it was actually useful

Interesting. I've been on r9k for years now
and I've noticed the majority of posters are either
'High IQ', lazy, socially-inept procrastinators or 'High school droputs'
a lot of posters are either or. Which is interesting, since they can't
be both high IQ people and majority high school dropouts,
since high school dropouts tend to have low IQ

So either, the majority of r9k is actually low IQ, high school dropouts that lie about their IQ
or High IQ posters that sh*tpost to be funny

What about the possibility that r9k simply attracts a lot of losers that are high IQ?

hehe I like you user. But I think you're probably lying when you say you're worthless! People who talk like you do ('You can prosper no matter what you do.') usually have some kind of passion... I'd like to encourage you to keep going, even though I have no idea what you're doing, 'cause it's nice to see people who are optimistic and I want to encourage them to do well.

I got lazy and kinda gave up at the end just like I do in everything that I start
ha ha

Attached: Untitled.png (750x424, 15K)

that Iq test is bullshit, take this one cunt.
pretty impressive with the anos getting 110-120

Attached: thinking_man.png (1638x1028, 735K)

real test 160 iq ama

Real. 168 while high. It was long and boring. Taken at a private medical university.

ummm guys... what does this mean... originally that is...

Attached: Screenshot_20190519-151321_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 545K)

online mensa: 120 something
real test: 137
having high iq is a mental illness op

I took real. Got a 235.

Someone with true intelligence wouldn't become a loser unless they lived in a wheelchair.

One glance at the catalog should answer your question.

Above 100 and below mid 130s is what i like to call the suicide zone for IQ

>thinking brainlets are going to post their iqs.

non-brainlets tend to be rich and successful. Jow Forums doesn't have many of those. very easy and fun to lie about IQ, though.

I've gotten 134 on a WAIS one. In general. you should substract a good ~10 points from your score on the legiter-ish online tests.

This. 1-2 SD is basically wagie fodder. +140 is where you get actual people that start to matter.

Attached: 2019-01-08 22_28_28-Mensa IQ Test.png (735x574, 26K)

>+140 is where you get actual people that start to matter.
140-10 = you don't matte then?

...yes, that's my point
I'm a 2SD pleb.

Thanks, that means a lot. I do have a passion, it's music, and I love it more than anything.

what are you doing in life if you don't mind me asking?

>what are you doing in life
Waiting to die of something other than suicide so that my relatives don't feel as bad.
Other than that, a 3rd year CS retard.

Attached: 1485125686881.jpg (590x300, 17K)

>CS
checks out
gl user, don't blow you brains out.