Now tell us about that girl that crushed on you at school and why you didn't pay attention to her

Now tell us about that girl that crushed on you at school and why you didn't pay attention to her.

Attached: 220px-Rosa_WIKI.jpg (220x286, 15K)

god i wish someone had an actual crush on me

How am I supposed to know who crushed on me at school? It would have helped to know these things at the time, I guess. Or is this bait?

>Or is this bait?
The answer to that is pretty obvious user.

A month before graduation she said she likes me and wanted to know how I felt. We had some classes together but I dont think we ever had an actual conversation in the 4 years of high school. I said I need to think about and told her I dont feel the same way the next day.

don't worry bro, i'm 5'5 tall and have a shitty haircut with an ugly and still got lucky enough to be the crush of 2 girls in HS

it maybe has already happened to you, and if not, it will

Attached: Emoticon-400x350.jpg (400x350, 18K)

It was some really ugly girl that no one really liked. She was very quiet all the time and followed everybody around. Even her friends got annoyed with her.

Try harder and you'll get it.

what signs were there supposed to be?

She wrote smut on some website then I didnt realize how much I liked her until she died. Oh well, life goes on.

I liked having that power over her. I didnt date her, but I made an effort to stay friends so she would stay interested. I had a couple friends ask her out and get rejected because she was still hoping I would change my mind. This lasted maybe 2 years before she decided she was a lesbian and started dating a girl. Do you think she still thinks about me?

Attached: 5d2vlHnAC-oa10GR0HtE74KAoSv8XC-7YEeHYkNRO56b2XpNOFfgaY6cGrPrHntXTMb4pq6iDY6WplE1Q0Dg66Kr7flBWKdsUB6b (500x280, 1.72M)

>girls crushed on you
>ever
leave normalfags

most people confess at some point, if their crushes don't feel untouchable to them that is. You probably never had one or were a total dickhead to everyone around you

I just want to clarify that I had a couple friends WHO asked her out. I didnt ask them to ask her out. That word got cut out when I was shortening the story.

Damn. Did she commit suicide?

She was a freshman and I was a senior. Would have been statutory rape.

Attached: 1557185491001.png (604x843, 488K)

damn i feel you kinda described how i felt my oneitis was treating me before i confessed and got rejected

Attached: 1491102509498.jpg (540x540, 65K)

I was pining after at least 2 other girls at the time, making no real attempt to engage with them obviously, and so dawdled on the prospect until we eventually moved away from eachother. Looking back I probably just didn't want a relationship at the time, I was way more interested in being infatuated than actually committing to someone. Still, I'm a fucking idiot.

why didn't you try her if you knew you kinda reciprocated her?

we both crushed on each other for like 6 months but both of us were too pussy to admit it and now we've moved on

Did you become a homo too?

You turned her gay with your dumbass ploys.

Last time was on the bus in 6th grade. We had known each other since kindergarten. I was too shy to hold a conversation with her and would sit alone on the bus staring out the window daydreaming. One day she hopped into the seat I was sitting in and said she would like to go out with me and that she thought I was really sweet. I could hear her friends laughing and because of the bullying and mental turmoil I was put through my entire life I thought it was another joke. I told her I dont know and that idk what my mom would think of that. That's the last time any girl has possibly crushed on me. I am 28 now and I just want to put it out of my memory

Attached: endme.jpg (1280x720, 190K)

because they are a lot, the first girl is ho i picked to tell her i liked her, then came the 8th graders and then the 9th graders and now the english teacher

Signs a girl might be interested in you:

>she tries to start conversations with you

>she tries to invite you to stuff; work, hang out, etc.

>she gives you birthday gifts or at least wishes you a happy one

>she asks what is your preferred women type

>she talks to you about crushing over a guy, it's you, but she changes his name so you don't catch her(this is a rare one)

>or in the case that she's a total immature brat, she will bully you just to get around you

Attached: 36207555256e39d13c7e76b59564a7d8.png (1201x899, 572K)

Two girls crushed on me about one I had no clue until friends told me.
And to second I was huge dick because I didn't like her

Attached: 1524555375533.jpg (1150x1266, 134K)

yeah, i'll totally get girls to crush on me when i'm 35 and bald

Because I wouldnt have known back then. Just as today at age 28 I cant for the life of me know when any female shows any interest in me that I should pay attention to and nuture if I want to be with that female more.

In my lifetime I think it has been around 10 girls total from age of 8 to age 25 or something that have tried to connect with me and I just didnt know at all.
Only a few of those 10 I have gotten information about their thoughts many years later, and the rest I can now at age 28 theory my way through and compare and see that they also wanted the same thing.

Im good in hindsight but in the moment im not there with any human really. Im always thinking about other stuff and trying to save my socially sorry ass in situations and pretend to be a normal healthy dude for 30-60 min tops in any encounter before I have to flee because my energy is running out and my ideas are falling apart.

>can't accept the idea of people liking me as a person.
>i was a class clown, i don't take anything seriously. had like couple other girls crushing on me too.
>i was an overall shitty person, I can't accept the idea of people liking me for me.

Attached: shinji.png (271x267, 63K)

does it have to be all of the above?
legit autistic question. seriously.

We all thought she was into me, a friend told her I liked her as a joke, she claimed she didn't. Went to homecoming with her friend then all of a sudden she was mad into me.

Looked like an ugly man with jewfro, terrible personality and a retard. Failed 9th grade honors english. Went to her house once and it was disgusting. Family was kind of degen so I felt bad.

Last I saw of her, she was going to community college. So I think she should be getting out of there now. I got lonely enough to ask her out once, but didn't follow through.

If there were other girls I had no idea but I'm guessing they didn't.

her face was real ugly

She wasn't very attractive to me. She was quite short, which is off-putting to me since I'm like 6'3 and she was really smart and kind of lonely which is adorable but not when it's really obvious she's into me and I'm not attracted to her. Plus we had the same friend groups and it would've been very awkward if I had moved it anything past her crushing on me. She was very ambitious and she's pretty successful now, and I'm on Jow Forums at 3 in the morning. Still wouldn't fuck her though, takes too much energy to keep up with someone like that

Girl back in Elementary. 4th grade, crushed on me for a whole year straight. I called her cute once through it all.

I saw her again back in HS though, and did end up going out with her. She told me she liked me as a kid and I was fucking oblivious to it. We did fuck so it wasn't an L I guess.

no woman was ever attracted to me in hs but in middle school im pretty sure a girl liked me but she was fat i had never talked to her before (barely knew her name) and she was lower social status than me

She tried hard, i noticed that quite a lot. Im not good looking, and back then I knew nothing about social etiquette soo pretty much one of the unpopular boys. What I thought she imagined that we somewhat could fit together cuz we are both unpopular and below 5s in looks, but I wasn't having any of that bs. Miss me with your weirdness, i have to deal with my own demons already

Quite a few. Why? I didn't know, I though the feelings should continue. Its like a game.
Too autistic I guess.

Attached: DwuREZFWsAgU-0q.jpg (680x392, 92K)